Be Steve Jobs

>be Steve Jobs
>build an Empire
>get cancer
>die
>wife and daughter ride the BBC
Why are women so degenerate? She's fucking the guy in the yacht her dead husband bought. I bet you 10 virtual bucks she was fucking him while Jobs was dying.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hTWKbfoikeg?t=1m14s
wikileaks.org/wiki/Steve_Jobs_purported_HIV_medical_status_results,_2008
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Jobs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_Forstall#Departure_from_Apple
nytimes.com/2013/05/17/business/steve-jobss-widow-sets-philanthropy-goals.html
psychologytoday.com/blog/are-we-born-racist/201201/steve-jobs-were-just-one-world-now
intomobile.com/2011/09/06/u2s-bono-praises-steve-jobs-his-contribution-fighting-aids-africa/
edition.cnn.com/2012/10/04/tech/innovation/steve-jobs-quotes/index.html
goodreads.com/author/quotes/5255891.Steve_Jobs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>implying he gave 2 shits about his daughter
also beliving in his fruity diet

Jobs deserves to get cucked for being such an asshole in real life, and being the inventor of the absolute most degenerate device ever created: the smartphone.

every white woman's dream.. endless money and a black boyfriend with BBC.

every man's dream too sweetie

>be Steve Jobs
>nobody cares about you anymore
>tfw you've earned it

maybe Jobs was a cuckold before his death

If you want to really know about this... Steve Jobs cared a lot more about his work than some bitch even if he did make a baby with her.

0/10 low quality bait

Was she supposed to be entombed with him?

Steve irwins wife hasnt dated since his passing.

Steve Jobs was gay. Why do you think the guys he always put in the #2 position Scully, and Cook are gay?
Steve probably died of AIDS.
Steve was a sand nigger himself anyhow, and supported all kinds of degeneracy through his company. He would probably approve of his wife and daughter getting stds.

>0
>AIDS

Hes a sandnigger, dont care.

Tgey arent my own, destroying the others is goodm

Steve Irwin's "wife" is a MTF tranny. Just as degenerate.

be hippy

talk down to others for not being open-minded

get this unexpected hell after death

steve jobs honestly didn't do shit
this it's well known

no she's just Australian they call them "Sheilas"

honestly, this
she's as irrelevant to him as anyone of us. his legacy goes beyond what any of his progeny is likely to achieve
>inb4 apple sux
preaching to the choir, and that's not the point, you soyboys

>steve jobs
>inventor

kys

he is not black lol.

your wife dies
>your wife expects you to never have sex again in your life

more proof as to why MGTOW is the best option.

youtu.be/hTWKbfoikeg?t=1m14s

>>get cancer
You left out this bit
>try to cure it by eating fruit

shit should start from 1:14

then how did she have kids?

they are clearly related

Couldn't have happened to a more deserving guy. He'd probably be sadder about his company going to shit though.

Who are these faggots?

This. You usually can't fuck a corpse more than once.

Jobs was a greedy self righteous thieving peice of shit, him and his legacy got what they deserved

>be Christian slut where bible approves interracial
>be American capitalist
>marry a rich guy
What is it that you don't understand? It's 2000 years now since interracial Kike Jesus who's story evolves around greedy money bankers, still asking same questions.

She's American.

Steve Jobs was a nigger anyway (Syrian). His daughter isn't white.

Yep. Not black. But Sup Forums "one drops", which as Dinesh explains, is such an extreme and moronic form of racism that even the nazis rejected it.

Chances are she is poz too.

The bigger question is when does his wife and daughter will get bored of the money and start funding diversity programs and spout diversity bullshit on twatter?

Nah she's just ugly as shit.
Notice she hasn't fucked anyone since her husband died though.

Is that real

guys how do I stop having these feelings for bindi

She's going for the the black, I thought that it was a common thing for widows during the victorian era.

How do you think Steve Jobs was even approved to be successful on this planet of globalism? You can't make a dime if you aren't a nigger enabler in USA and you also have to be approved by Jews.

Jobs was a jew, who fucking cars what his jew spawn does?

wikileaks.org/wiki/Steve_Jobs_purported_HIV_medical_status_results,_2008

>she's 54 years old

hot damn she's aged well

also why wouldn't you want the mother of your kids to get your money? whatever

Why can't his ex-wife find a new husband after he passes? Why would she only be allowed to date someone of her own skin colour?

just read her wiki article, she owns The Atlantic

kill with fire plz

Steve Jobs was actually a Buddhist

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Jobs
>Steve Jobs's biological parents were Abdulfattah Jandali and Joanne Schieble.
>His adoptive parents were Paul Jobs and Clara Hagopian.

Steve Jobs might have been created by CIA, he's adopted.

Yes, I know, but I haven't heard anything about his wife and daughter being obnoxious nigger lovers on Twitter unlike JK Rowling who loves refugees so much but won't let them live with her.

This is a really good cosmic joke

don't forget how the company, once Jobs kicked the bucket, lobbied one of the most influential employees (and Jobs protege), spreading lies on blogs, and then putting the homo in charge
this is not Sup Forums gossip: this is documented everywhere
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_Forstall#Departure_from_Apple

Steve jobs hasnt invented anything of worth. He took other inventors stuff and put it together into one box. And then he stole a lot of his product designs from braun. He's like an intelligent ahmed the cock boy

the guy is not black,as much as he is not white.

Jobs fucked over the Woz. Woz might be queer as a football bat, but he is pretty chill by all accounts and when he found out his friend screwed him for money it broke the poor guys heart. According to him, he didn't give a damn about the money, but his friend using him hurt him on a deep level.

Looks like Steve was a fan of the BBC too.

nytimes.com/2013/05/17/business/steve-jobss-widow-sets-philanthropy-goals.html
>Ms. Powell Jobs’s work is not limited to domestic issues. She has supported numerous causes in Africa, and has visited the continent several times. In 2010, she traveled to Congo with Ben Affleck and has provided support to his organization, the Eastern Congo Initiative. Last year, as a board member of Conservation International, she traveled to Botswana for a meeting of sub-Saharan Africa heads of state.

Ever heard of philanthropy? That's what every billionaire's wife does to wash money through connections and traveling around Africa. They call it investment and aid, but what it actually means is that they expanding business, hiring cheap labor, wash money, expanding globalism and outsourcing work.

I'd bet my life she's whiter than you,mutt.

He'S A WHITE MALEE!!!!!

He is mutt

jesus could you be any more sour grapes

Inventing the smart phone? Are you as dumb as msm?

Ay caramba! Dios mio senorita!

Also
>that sandnigger droop eye
they just cannot escape it!

>Fishmouth hoe !!!
Damn it's easy to spot
>them

kommu homuu whittu pigguu

Sta pričaš ti?

he invented the brand. his sheer force of willpower is worth something, even if he didn't "invent" their products.

same thing happened at Microsoft with Gates and Paul Allen. Gates nearly fired him like 10 times and constantly berated him.

c z e c h

fuck

you can't

every women should be a slave.

>Paul Allen

Apple fanboys are worse than bronies

Steve's wife and daughter murdered him so they could ride nigger dicks.

Mediterranean skin color, thicker africanized lips, eye droop.

By Sup Forums standards, she's as black as Whoopi.

I'm not a fanboy, in fact I hate their products. You can't deny that Job's kooky personality and drive to success is a large factor in their growth, though. Dude was a dick but was also one hell of a corporate pioneer.

Nice get.

Who cares? white women are trash anyway.

You shit your fucking mouth about that family

he would have cried tears of joy im sure

CUTE

Steve jobs hade little kids chained up in his basement

>Mediterranean skin color
What is tan?
>thicker africanized lips
Have you ever seen a white person with normal sized lips before?
>eye droop
hard to keep eyes straight when 50 flashes are going off

tl;dr kill yourself

Fuck you

>get cancer
>instead of treath him chooses natural alternatives
Yeah.

>Posted from my Iphone x

What kind of animal is that? The one holding the snake..

I see.

Amerimutt logic is that africanized, thick lips is the "new normal".

>looks white
>oh no this one particular small detail does not fit my ideal of an aryan woman! NOT WHITE DISCARDED.
fuck sake pol ur too picky

inb4 perfect nose except small little bump at the end of it which forms a miniature curve - JEW

>posted from my black gender studies class

All white women deserve to die.

Steve Jobs quotes:
psychologytoday.com/blog/are-we-born-racist/201201/steve-jobs-were-just-one-world-now
>"I had a real revelation... All day I had looked at young people in Istanbul. They were all drinking what every other kid in the world drinks, and they were wearing clothes that look like they were bought at the Gap, and they were all using cell phones. They were like kids everywhere else. It hit me that, for young people, the whole world is the same now. When we're making products, there is no such thing as a Turkish phone, or a music player that young people in Turkey would want that's different from one young people elsewhere would want. We're just one world now." (p. 529)

intomobile.com/2011/09/06/u2s-bono-praises-steve-jobs-his-contribution-fighting-aids-africa/
>As a founder of (Product)RED, I’d like to point out that Apple’s contribution to our fight against AIDS in Africa has been invaluable. Through the sale of (RED) products, Apple has been (RED)’s largest contributor to the Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria – giving tens of millions of dollars that have transformed the lives of more than two million Africans through H.I.V. testing, treatment and counseling. This is serious and significant. And Apple’s involvement has encouraged other companies to step up.
>Steve Jobs said when we first approached him about (RED), “There is nothing better than the chance to save lives.”

edition.cnn.com/2012/10/04/tech/innovation/steve-jobs-quotes/index.html
>"I think death is the most wonderful invention of life. It purges the system of these old models that are obsolete." (Playboy, 1985)

goodreads.com/author/quotes/5255891.Steve_Jobs
>“Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart.”

Is she following her heart? Was Steve Jobs obsolete?

She's a billionaire, so the only thing she lacked is good dicking. So it's logical she went for BBC.

top kek

are you fucking retarded?
he is from croatia

Why the fuck does nobody know that steve jobs was a fucking sand nigger himself?

gaaay