Here's a 100 million old spider perfectly preserved

Here's a 100 million old spider perfectly preserved.

Bible fags on suicide watch

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0H5LCLljJho
youtube.com/watch?v=rVzdoHNcv7k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What day did he day?

>100 million year old
>Yeah, we totally know this to be a fact and don't just pull these dates out of our asses.

Fucking gullible cunts with eat up anything the Cult of Scientism spews out.

It’s there to test our faith faggot. :^)

Everyday

No one knows how the world worked 6000 years ago. For all we know a day 6000 years ago would be similar to a decade worth of days in today world.

Learn to think critically you moron

How bout you carbon taste test my farts?
They're 120 million years old, BC.

>100 million old
>didn't evolve
atheists btfo

Seems speculative given that carbon dating can only show as far back as 50,000 years, but even that is 44,000 years longer than the Earth has existed according the creationists.

This here spider is 6 gorillian years old

God btfo

>flagellum
Thats not a spider

Although I think they speculated the age from it's geological location

Prove it's more than 6,000 years old without using Jewish science.
Protip: You can't.

>carbon dating

Otherwise known as unreliable pseudo-science that gives flawed results 100% of the time.

my ancestuh

There are multiple ways of dating rocks and fossils, there isn't only one kind of isotope.

fuck you

btw that is a facehugger

Evolution-friendly Christian here but it was discovered along with modern spiders so it isn't that good of a missing link.

If God was real, how come he hasn't rewarded us good folks of Sup Forums a nice, good life with lots of friends?

We're the good guys right? Why am I still a loser with no friends who plays video games all day?

I only know things that are portrayed in movies and television.

>"scientific term"
>thinking you know shit

U fuckin wot m8

2/10, got me to reply

>unreliable pseudo science
While dating the half-life of carbon isotopesunreliable past initial half-life (50kish years) it is certainly more reliable than word of mouth by schizophrenic desert people bastardized 1k times over again, bent to wills of kings and kingdoms and perpetuated to this day as the proof of space-friends. To make said space friend happy?

So there's that.

You have a book to thump on.

I'll trust the isotopes.

false dilemma

trusting (((SCIENCE))) Yeah have fun with that, by the way you may want to get off the internet and power down all electronics or le global warming and carbon foot print will get you.

>science cucks believe only in empiricism and "rationality"
>cant even prove empiricism empirically
>poverty knowledge of anything outside their extremely specific field of study, doesnt even know what meta- means

100 million of what old? 100 million sausages old?

Looks metal as fuck.

Yeah and isnt it great that when you use different methods on the same specimen they each give different results.

Now I have a specimen that has 3 completely different ages, and the only way to choose one is based on the layer its found in which we date using the same methods. I love circular verification!

Jesus Christ, I get anxiety just from looking at images like this. What kind of spider is that? That thing is fucking huge, what the fuck.

>100 million old
What unit? Sure the ancient Bible uses the standardized metric system.

I think its just really close to the lens.
>or maybe its the size of a fucking dog who do I know

Idiots!! Pay attention!!

huntsman. burn them all

Some kind of proto spider, looks like it has some kind of tail or stinger

>carbon dating

Nice meme

Yea, I reverse image searched, and it's a relatively large huntsman spider, but not as hueg as the image here implies. Am I just always going to be fucking afraid of these things? Is there anyway to get over a fear of big bugs?

It wouldn't freak me out here cause I can just have a gun. I can't have that comfort there though fuck these things

Carbon dating isn't the inly type of dating you can do with radioactive uranium lead dating works for billions of years.

based

nah man must just be the camera angle

Because you

You smug godless faggots wouldn't even have science if not for the "bible fags" preserving knowledge through out the ages in European monasteries. Most powerful telescope on earth owned by Catholics at the Vatican.

Best part, that big ole brain of yours, thinks we consider religion to be the same thing as science. They are not exclusive. Religion provides answers beyond science.

As a godless fag know-it-all. You can't help but create a new religion unconsciously out of DUDE SCIENCE! factoids, robbing yourself of the satisfaction of being a complete person. A person that understands and accepts science while being religious and operating within a moral framework that you actually live by, because you take it seriously.

The road to hell is lined with smug leftists.

People may disagree, but I believe whole hearted that human civilization has existed for millions of years, except it keeps getting wiped out and restarted. The last time this happened was probably the fall of Atlantis, which cause the great migration after the flood. Think Noah's ark. Except Atlantians branched out over the whole world. Pyramids and Zigurats connected to same advanced masonwork.

ugh shouldn't spiders have evolved a bit since 100 million years ago?

also fuckoff shill

Up to 100 million years ago, a species of tiny, eight-legged creepy-crawler scuttled across the tropical rainforest of present-day Myanmar. Measuring a fraction of an inch, this ancient proto-spider sported arachnid-like features like legs and silk-producing spinnerets, but they also had one particularly unique characteristic: a long, hairy tail.

-National Geographic

kek

Creationism doesn't mean you think the Earth is 6,000 years old.

Even Albert Einstein believes in creationism, he studied the source code of the creation.

God wanted Earth to be hard to live in. (The select few highly privileged people are there to the other 99% have harder lives, by making them jelly and mad at the unfairness).

that tail I wonder what kina webs it made.

Because Sup Forums only gives you the potential .
The rest is up to your lardy arse

Not everyone who believes in God thinks the world is a few 1000 yrs old. Hell, even the bible is a book that been rewritten an translated to and from so many languages that it can't be takin for fact anymore. But that doesn't me God does not exist.

The bible doesnt oppose the idea that it took millions and millions of years the create the world, plants and animals. The 'day' cycles do not mean 24 hour days, which is not an uncommon thing throughout the Bible.
Plus, carbon dating has been proved to be very inaccurate so it cannot be fully trusted.
Even so, nothing you showed us goes against the Bible

Says the guy using technology based on science

Shouldn't you be in a cave with no electricity?

Grade A military bait

Kys

eww

>Carbon dating is wrong
>Therefore all science is wrong

You're an utter retard.

that pic ur referring to has fucking changed my entire outlook on life, i think i have a personality disorder becuase of that spider

>those same test proved civil war stuff were millions of years old
Fuck off

Uh yeah this animal might not even have been classified as a spider yet, it's a precursor to some modern spiders. How fucking retarded are people on pol?

>(((Spiders))) existing ever at any point in time

Good one Shlomo. Shit like this is a jew plot to make goyim afraid of everything and anything under the sun.

>the gun is for myself, if i'm ever surrounded by spiders, not to fight the spiders

Bible fag here.

Just as Jesus spoke in parables, Genesis is allegorical.

(You)

Hunstman spiders are our friends. They kill pests like cockroaches, insects, mice, annoying sparrows and snakes.

They also bite.

They are not welcome in my house, filthy hippy

>the Cult of Scientism

Hahaha

they are the least intimidating spider ever. one crawled on my hand one day and i didn't even jump when i looked

small dogs, fish, souls

caught in a trap

he can't walk out

Test question for tards who love science:
>is distilled water safe to drink?

because he's dead

only straight from the car battery

youtu.be/0H5LCLljJho

Everything has a lethal dose

They eat communists too right?

safe as long as you somehow get all the minerals you need

This.

With the meme of water making frogs gay i drank a few gallon distilled water its only not really tasty

>They kill pests like cockroaches
I thought I already posted that.

lucky for you! Many americans believe it is poisonous "the lack of salt bursts cells due to osmotic pressure" it's fucking scary how many people here think distilled water is some kind of danger product. even the engineers who built the hydroelectric stations didn't want to use distilled water in their coolers, they prefer fucking treated tap water!

infuriating.

Being a eurofag:
>Spiders as big as my head
>killing birds and snakes

>not as huge
dude it has huge enough guts to warrant rip and tearing.

t. huntsman spider

But the bible is true because it says here in the bible that it is true, therefore it is true. What power does your puny "carbon dating" hold in comparison?!

No, it's a natural human survival response, anyone who "like" spiders is just tricking themselves mentally, like self hypnosis.

neat

Radioactive decay dating is based on the assumption that the ONLY THING that can change isotope concentration of a rock is spontaneous random decay, which as its title says is a random process, therefore it produces random results.
As contamination is a thing, and passing hundreds of millions of years without contamination is statistically zero, the measure is almost surely grossly wrong.
Regardless of that
>That insect has had more immortality already than you will ever have

The absolute state of Australia

youtube.com/watch?v=rVzdoHNcv7k

huntsman. she's plenty big but she won't fuck with you unless you're actively trying to antagonize her. think of it less like a venomous creepy-crawlie and more like a fuzzy crab what lives in your garden and eats cats.

I wonder how many people responding actually went to school...ever

How do you even kill a thing like this? Throw a huge brick on it?

So what you are saying is...you dont understand high school physics?

>1 post by this (((ID)))

>what is potassium dating
>carbon dating is inaccurate
It has a ±25 year accuracy

good way to get a brick whipped back at you