Is Seth Macfarlane /ourguy/?

Is Seth Macfarlane /ourguy/?

Just look at all these redpills in family guy: m.youtube.com/watch?v=G1vXTq1yK-8

No, he's a liberal faggot who hides his racism as jokes.

I'm really starting to just hate this board now, maybe it's what opponents to this site intended; riddle the entire board with antiintellectualism, remove the intellectual majority, and let the board rot from the inside out.

Every fucking thread is either some fucking advertisement or promotion, no more fucking threads about real shady government issues, all citations from Fox News, which has ties to people Sup Forums confesses to hate.

Is it because I'm getting older, or has this board gone into the shitter ever since the traction it gained starting from Mike Brown to the election?

>leave it to a jew to take all the fun out of being a jew
yah, most of the whitefolk who managed to keep their mouth shut about the blood libel/jewish ritual sacrifice are given the ability to make fun of their masters
See: South Park and their chickenlover or nambla episodes back in the late 90's

go away retard, back to plebbit with your jewish propaganda

It's gotten shittier. I mainly stay on /k/ now but come to this board every once in awhile to see what retarded shit is going on here.

>look at me, I'm such an intellectual! I hate BOTH sides, even when one side is measurably less retarded than the other
Kill yourself. And don't try to pretend like you're from here with your reddit spacing and your "HURR FAUX NEWS" out of nowhere.

People like this are what I'm talking about.

/x/ has more shit on the government than Sup Forums now, no one here talked about the Monsanto incident, all threads die unless it's about niggers or Jews

>Is Seth Macfarlane /ourguy/?

No, hes just a bush era liberal who huffs his own farts.
>>/reddit/

This is what happens when your site gets overrun with boomers and new right shills.

Shitty thread, sure.

But I watched an episode of The Orville; "Majority Rule".
Seemed pretty good and almost pro-Trump since the left always point out that Hillary won the popular vote.

>liberal fagot
>racist

get out nigger

He's a hardcore liberal.
He does jab them lefties sometimes, but that doesn't change the fact that he's a lefty himself.

Isn't he married to a kike?

My patience with Sup Forums is running very thin these days. It's probably what they wanted. The shilling in legitimate threads is getting out of hand. Fucking embarrassing watching newfags continue to take the same bait while providing no substance of their own.

I remember reading from an insider that he was basically saw himself as brian griffin.

Watching his newer series though and more jew jokes and red pills are being dropped. Brian griffin gets rekt every episode and seth wanted to kill him off, like the death of his liberal views.

Even in American dad, the once stupid republican father has seemed smarter, while the the jokes have been more targeted at other members of the family including slacktivist hayley.

I think its going to gradually turn against the left, much like seths own views.

I've been using "reddit spacing" since before Reddit was a thing and on here since 2001.

Kys faggot.

Liberals are pretty racist and patronising my dude.

I am quite enjoying the Orville.

>chinese eyes

suspicious

He seems pretty woke, but also remember that Brian is esstially the one character really based off of himself and Brian is a liberal with self destructive and suicidal tendancies, who hates niggers because he was trained to as a puppy so he fucks a black chick later on to try and get passed that and fails.
I think he's a self hating liberal with some pretty realistic views desu.

He's at best anti Hollywood

Not even in the slightest you mong

it's gotten way shittier and a lot more (((racist))) at the same time
a potentially good thread about fight club got ruined yesterday by a bunch of "alt-right" label-debate bullshit

if pol were keeping up there'd be daily threads about blockstream

hes half korean. cool looking one.

man i was freaking out thinking he is either a yid or a functioning retard

>faggot who hides his racism as jokes
So he's basically/pol/

what kind hearted open minded liberals have you met that wasn't racist? Every liberal I know has been racist and totally unaware of it at the same time. They say the same board, sweeping statements about whites/christians/gun owners/etc as a conscious racist might say about anyone else. Liberals just cannot fathom that their good intentions are really just a form of fascism. Seth McFarlane may have been redpilled at some point growing up and maybe even for a few years making FG, but years in Hollywood have turned him.

>le reddit spacing XDDDD:)))
>keeps pressing SHIFT+ENTER to look cool

fag

No he's a fucking unoriginal and unfunny hack

there isn't a person walking this earth i hate more than this pretentious faggot.