This thread is dedicated to America's best and most loyal ally from the beginning of our history to the end

This thread is dedicated to America's best and most loyal ally from the beginning of our history to the end

Muslims beheaded soon!
Vive la Fra!

Other urls found in this thread:

jpost.com/Diaspora/French-Jews-relieved-Macron-won-but-worried-over-Le-Pen-gains-490112
rt.com/news/396569-macron-netanyahu-anti-zionism/
theguardian.com/world/2017/jul/17/france-macron-denounces-state-role-holocaust-atrocity-paris-1942
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fucking based Macron!

Omelette du fromage pour tout le monde !

Dexter? Is that you?

merci best ally

Cheese omelettes for all the world

Tres bon

what'd i miss mutts

It was more good tactics on their part but we indeed made a lifelong ally.

>pic related a badass and a gentleman

Americans are an over emotional people in all their ways and it makes for your greatest weakness and strength. Charming and pathetic, i don't always like you guys but sometimes.

The MAS36 is actually a good rifle desu

And by best and most loyal you mean the first puppet for the Rothschilds banking kabal.

>implying a frenchman knows how to fire one

But but big brother?
*sits in the corner muttering*
And to think I like you guys again since Trump was in

I guarantee that if the French go crazy and Macron wheels out the old guillotine, America will follow our big sister nation!

Fack you australiapithèque.

Hon hon hon~

Sorry I do not speak crossiant

Don't the French hate America?

la guerre de la Pâtisserie

Everyone hates America

Actually i've been thinking up a new execution machine since the guillotine is too kitch.
It needs to be just as spectacular and symbolic while taking advantage of technological advances so hear me out.

It's a hydrolic puncturing machine with a hollow puncher. We lay the guy unto the table with a big hole where the chest is situated, and then CLACK we punch his heart right out of his chest like a punch card. The heart falls in a basket underneath.
What do you think, dramatic, symbolic, technoligic.

I didn't know Macron was such a nationalist.

Noice.

Wrong Israel is.

Nous nous rendons!

pic

kek

FOOK THE FRENCH

I think your country has better culture and I like the fact that I don't have to give up an arm and a leg to the jews for getting a college degree and a house.

they're pretty favorable from ethnic french

Adam Weishaupt (founder of the Illuminati and Rothschild associate) literally planned the French Revolution). His orders to Robspierre were intercepted and subsequently made public. France was the FIRST JEWISH PUPPET STATE in the West.

lol, you're fucked

Link to a good summary of Weishaupt and Robspierre: masonic.blogspot.com/2010/02/4-adam-weishaupt-and-bavarian.html?m=1

I like, but why not just use a bolt or air gun like the one used in no country for old men. Cheap, efficient, and takes as much space as a fire extinguisher.

That's no good canada-kun, it shows your people didn't come up with the most iconic execution machine.
Mine would more precisely cut Around the heart so that it falls out intact and you can show it off afterward, show how heartless they are.

Why don't we just impale them?

Lame but of course i'm talking for the jews if we find any nigger rabble we just execute them outback and throw them on the pile, impale them or whatever.
The convenient thing is if we turn on the traitors among us then the arabs, the africans, the syrians and whatnot will just pack up and leave on their own sniffing the danger and that will alleviate our burden. Kill the jews in your own ranks, always clean yourself first.

we helped as much as france in yor independence and some years later you took all our remaining colonies with the maine ship false flag. what a bunch of fucking jews.

ZUT ALORS!

wtf I love Macron now

I'm reading different.

jpost.com/Diaspora/French-Jews-relieved-Macron-won-but-worried-over-Le-Pen-gains-490112
rt.com/news/396569-macron-netanyahu-anti-zionism/
theguardian.com/world/2017/jul/17/france-macron-denounces-state-role-holocaust-atrocity-paris-1942