What was the governments justification for their massacre of 70 people at Waco?

Was it just for collecting weapons and firearms?

If it was it's a counter argument to liberals when they say "When has the current government ever been tyrannical against it's own citizens?" to push for gun control.

Other urls found in this thread:

articles.chicagotribune.com/1995-07-20/news/9507200155_1_kiri-jewell-branch-davidian-waco
youtube.com/watch?v=1O78gUTO_1M
adventofdeception.com/awareness-upcoming-occult-holiday-420-cannabis-day/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

israel needed a sacrifice to moloch

the actual justification mate, please

bumping because i'm a lazy cunt

Give me a quick rundown on Waco

They were stockpiling automatic weapons and Koresh was sexually assaulting several of his follower's female children.
/thread

>They were stockpiling automatic weapons and Koresh was sexually assaulting several of his follower's female children.

Punishment: execution of himself and his child slaves

I doubt the victims would have even testified, seeing as how the government decided to kill them. Just an excuse for a weapons raid.

Funny how the kiddy diddling wasn't even mentioned until over 20 years later.
Almost as funny as how all the evidence from Waco just happened to be destroyed in OK city.
I'm sure that is all normal tho...

>Funny how the kiddy diddling wasn't even mentioned until over 20 years later.
>Almost as funny as how all the evidence from Waco just happened to be destroyed in OK city.
>I'm sure that is all normal tho...

Fuck, I was right. Predictable.

How many guns are Americans legally allowed to own before ATF burns their town down?

>Punishment: execution of himself and his child slaves
Save the children by burning them alive! Thanks Janet Reno!

Bump for more info

>What was the governments justification for their massacre of 70 people at Waco?
no

>Bump for more info

The government agents at the siege used gas grenades known to be ignited by firearms that were unapproved by congress to rescue the "molested children" being held in the compound.

On the molested children:

Yeah koresh went jogging every morning, if they really wanted him,an arrest would have been easy for them to make

But it wasn't only mentioned 20 years later. I know because I was WATCHING THE NEWS BACK THEN. How fucking old are you?

Not that old, mate.

Barely a millennial.

yea... or when he came back from town every week

Also Hillary had a co worker steal some important paperwork which had to with WACO also.. Looking forward to when this cunt dies

articles.chicagotribune.com/1995-07-20/news/9507200155_1_kiri-jewell-branch-davidian-waco

News article about one of the girls molested.

Article is from 1995.

It took me less than 30 seconds to find.

good thing the ATF murdered her.

They didn't. That's how she went to a Congressional hearing and the article came out.

Did you even read it, Mister Gen Z or Whatever?

>he molested children
>thats why we burned everyone to death

Interesting that "child sex rings" are a crackpot right-wing conspiracy that couldn't possibly ever exist, unless your goals are leftist and globalist oriented then child sex rings are magically everywhere.

I wouldn't even hesitate in exterminating government agents. Feds are worthless fucking niggers, Oklahoma City bombing was an absolute tragedy and a dark stain on American history, only because the bomb didn't completely obliterate the building and kill absolutely every single person inside.

it was murder. Oklahoma city was a justified response imo.

Boomers are demonic judeo-satanist cocksuckers. I would absolutely chain you to a wall and skin you alive.

It was me again, user. It was me all along.

Because nobody is allowed to challenge government authority. Literally the only reason. Do you think they gave a damn about a few molested girls?

Had nothing to do with Koresh per say. After Ruby Ridge, the ATF brass just needed a quick win for the PR, so they put a lot of pressure on the people under them to bring in a quick and dirty homerun. The agents under them, reacting to this pressure decided to go over the top with serving the warrant on Koresh instead of just nabbing him quietly, but this immediately got out of hand and they lost control. The lesson here is two-fold 1. Agents and the brass must remain stoic and without emotion at all times, Stoicism defines professionalism (It's just a job) and 2. When brass and agents put their careers above the job, then the constitution is no longer being served.

>>Funny how the kiddy diddling wasn't even mentioned until over 20 years later.
>>Almost as funny as how all the evidence from Waco just happened to be destroyed in OK city.

The OK city rabit hole is a deep one that is for sure...

No wonder he made publishing the manifesto part of the conditions... no way they would let that sort of thing get noticed otherwise.

>Interesting that "child sex rings" are a crackpot right-wing conspiracy that couldn't possibly ever exist, unless your goals are leftist and globalist oriented then child sex rings are magically everywhere.

Good thing ATF burned those poor, poor children alive, then.

Why would they use gas grenades they knew react violently to firearms use in a hostage situation? They would do so because it wasn't a hostage situation, it was an jury-less execution.

Guangzhou user?

Except I'm not a boomer. Born in 1982, fuck stick.

>per say
Learn some goddamn English

Isn't that nice, even less hesitation to brutally torture you without having to deal with the ethics of 'harming elders'.

>We must save the children by torching the compound

lol I can just imagine your little faggot ass trying.

"brutally torture"

Go LARP as a brazilian drug cartel member somewhere else, princess.

Probably more like this.

Also ATF agents killed in raid prior to standoff and siege so a little bit of retribution?

Fear.

The venomous butch dyke Reno says it was because babies were getting slapped, so the govt went in and roasted the kids so they wouldn't get slapped.

>they were stockpiling automatic weapons
>they were molesting children

That is why they mobilized a massive force with automatic weapons to lay siege on them unprovoked and then burned all the children to death.
Fucking cocksucking fed niggers. Any fed that so much as places their foot on my property is going to die screaming in otherworldly agony.

It's okay, they're all data now.

Government said it was because they were stockpiling weapons then said it was because of MUH CHILDREN but then they gassed the children in a way that they died with broken spines, ran over by tanks or whatever.
The police wouldn't let any of them out as they were massacring them.

a new meme is born

people of all races gathered together with a different idea of life that didnt conform with societal norms

McVeigh did nothing wrong
The feds had it coming

>people of all races

good they burned it down then

This guy, I like this guy.. You can always tell who the adults are in the room. Keep being you brother.

Because they were retarded right wingers

Who killed themselves btw on top of that

come on that's not even funny. you gotta go tribal. like hey you fucking nigger I'm gonna neck you with a gasoline soaked tire
know what I mean? it's fresh dog.

They literally found government gas grenades at the scene

take a look at this
those are dead feds rightfully exterminated by Timothy McVeigh, a putrid assortment of demonic mutts doing the bidding of jews and satanists. They federal building's daycare was decimated, so many of their mutt spawn were wiped out - good fucking riddance.

Feds are demons. Every single one of them are traitors, and have been party to internationalist operations to illegitimize the concept of the United States as a sovereign and secure nation state. They are the enforces of anarcho-tyranny, a system in which a sovereign state is flooded with illegal aliens, criminals and savages and are allowed to brutalize the nation's citizens - this demon horde is rotated in and out of the "judicial" system at will with your average nigger beast walking the streets in broad daylight with over a dozen serious felonies. Feds do not come down on these people, they go after free men who so much as raise a single hand in defiance, expressing the notion they should be free from tyranny.

Feds have no checks and balances. Much like the military industrial complex that has terrorized this country and the world abroad, of which was a great warning was heeded by Dwight D. Eisenhower - the feds had their tyrannical renaissance following the 'war on drugs' and particularly after 9/11 and with the signing of the PATRIOT Act. White organizations and militias are routinely infiltrated and destroyed by feds - meanwhile extremist Islamic militia strongholds are spread throughout the United States, all over upstate NY and elsewhere - they are left to operate unimpeded.

All feds are OPFOR, without question. They do nothing to enforce the order of a liberated nation, they do everything to suppress it.

It was partly due to ego, and a “Wild West” lawman culture at the ATF at the time. The branch dividians defied them, and they made an example of them.

yes it would be terrible if blacks could act like humans and live amongst us without destroying society.

>What was the governments justification for their massacre of 70 people at Waco?
this cunt whore bitch

Janet Reno cunt

1982 is GenX faggot. There was a fucking generation of people in between Boomers and fucking Millennials.

"Dey cwazy chwistins! Dat meen it ok for govvamint tew kwill dem! DEY CWAZY! TEEVY SAID~!

Also... I never learned to reed reel gud

yea, cunt taking orders from a cunt, elizabeth r.

The compound was burnt down on April 19th. Read about April 19th - 20th and the "Occult" significance here:
adventofdeception.com/awareness-upcoming-occult-holiday-420-cannabis-day/

The ATF didn't show for work on the day of the Oklahoma bombing.

The goverment is the ultimate fucking nigger!
It commits mass murder fucking constantly!

Also, the ATF and other law enforcement involved, prior to the actual siege, were subjecting the people in the compound to strobe light torture, and would play Christmas Carols, Tibetan Throat Singing, and Nancy Sinatra's "These Boots are Made for Walking", on loop, at odd hours of the night. Pretty sure that falls into the category of torture and mental anguish, mentioned on that page I linked. This was a highly occult sacrifice.

The people in Waco were nuts, but they did absolutely nothing wrong
It was a case of “the government says that you shouldn’t have weapons and the government feels that you’re threatening so the government will wave everyon from the menace by invading it with tanks”

"David" was marrying and fucking kids, Christnigger.

The sexual assault claim was bullshit, the “children” he was “assaulting” were teenage females. There was never any child abuse or rape of any kind.

As far as the weapons, SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

>tfw April 19th is my birthday

So the kids had to be killed to save them. Got it.

FBI pls go.

It robbed the news cycle and Hilldawg wanted none of that.

Even if true, what evidence did they have for this at the time of the raid? Basically just layers of suspicion and accusation.

Considering the place and people were burned down this is just a story claimed later, which may or may not have been pushed for considering David was already accused and they branch Davidians May wanted to distance themselves from Waco and rid themselves of any blame

This. Anyone who defends this shit, because "Koresh was a monster" is scum of the lowest order.

Alright man, so tell me what magic spell were going to cast to ensure the system is only ever full of stoic people?

Armageddon began 56 years ago, Wally, not in 1951, it was 1 April 1961.
Fuck you jackass; And fuck that Cunt skank whore. There you go.

You mean the "official' reason?
First it was because of pedos but that turned out to be total bullshit and they couldn't support the story so it changed to illegal weapons, which was also total bullshit.

Ruby Ridge alone justified OK

“Kids”
You mean the young adult women?
Listen buddy, legislature doesn’t change reality. If congress declares apples to be orange, it doesn’t make it so.

Women hit the wall at 30. You ever think about the backwards implications of that?

they set their own shit on fire. the FBI didn't do that. How on earth is something like that even foreseeable? "Ooooh, we shouldn't try to go in there, he might just torch everyone."

There is no justification. You cant siege a group of people simply because ""believe"" they might be committing a crime. Even if they were heretic christians, they did not deserve what happened to them.

It was the gas that they were pumping in which had the whole thing going up in a blaze

I remember the horror of watching that place catch on fire on live television. I can't believe (((Hollywood))) made a new miniseries about it. Who the hell wants to relive THAT? The government agents fucked up and those people all wound up dying in one of the most painful ways possible. Women, children - everybody.

How about
“Ooh we shouldn’t go in there, it’s not our fucking property and we have absolutely no evidence of anything except that they’ve defended themselves?”

There's fucking video evidence that a tank turret breaks through a window, seems to discharge, then the tank reverses, and it's dripping "fire"... explain that?

The molesting things turned out to not be true, if I remember correctly. The gov't messed up badly with this and ruby ridge. i truly believe there is no way they would have done this again given the chance and stuff like this helped reign in the ATF and all that. Abuses still happen though and they should apologize

the Clintons need to hang for that shit

>They were stockpiling automatic weapons
SHALL

>constitutional rights justify your mass murder

ebin

>Didn't follow orders from the police
>Shot at the five-ohh
>Became ultra retarded libertards
Seriously, this was escalated by atomic amounts of stupidity from the cultists and police, humans at their best.

It was the Clinton's. Nothing more needs to be said.

NOT

Not the first time the government commited the highest of treasons. The only thing Timmy did wrong was not tear down the whole fucking building.

columbine was supposed to happen on 4/19 but they waited to get more ammo. They wanted to do it on the same day as OKC

That is not a federal crime you dumb faggot

people born in 82 are literally the reason they are called millennials

Why should they have followed orders from the police? They weren't doing anything wrong. They were a bunch of nuts off on their own. Of course YEARS later you hear all of these stories trying to paint the people harassing them in a different light. It's bullshit.

wow! you're an actual retard

Should the colonists at Lexington and Concord just allowed the Bongs to take their weapons too?

Hillary pushed for the feds to end it with force. Linda Tripp told everyone Clinton was what pushed for the feds to end the siege by physical means. She is the same staffer to help bring to light the Bill/Lewinsky scandal

Westerners lost faith this day . Thugs. );

I don't get why people want to know "official" reasoning anymore. It is the drive to have the authoritarian confirmation of an event that leads to authoritarian control.