youtu.be/3xF9ZXbzVFs
>WH Press Brief (Sarah, ActAsstAG Cronan) 2/6/18
youtu.be/nAE6hMEwtEY
>StateDep Press Brief (Heather, DefDep AsstSec Amber Smith) 2/6/18
youtu.be/EI-xAbcqLbU

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2018/02/07/nbc-news-presents-eight-month-old-russia-hacked-the-election-story-as-breaking-news/
bbc.com/news/world-asia-42987765
youtube.com/watch?v=tq6H03SxoBM
youtube.com/watch?v=-z3UcR7nAbo
youtube.com/watch?v=7b6MwimG2Ak
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

breitbart.com/big-government/2018/02/07/nbc-news-presents-eight-month-old-russia-hacked-the-election-story-as-breaking-news/

I hope you lads noticed when they tried to release old news as new-news.

What's this even mean at this point?
Where is the proofs?
Anyone can meddle in anyones election.
>put your opinion on the internet
>REEEEEE STOP MEDDLING

Fuck off Dubya.

It's been clear for months that the DNC/Obama's admin tried to infiltrate Trump's campaign from the start.

Remember the lad who came forward about him facilitating Trump meeting with Russians only to have transcripts later reveal that Manafort and Trump's campaign staff told him to fuck off multiple times?

These faggots won't stop, it's all they have. They've been directly implicated in manufacturing the whole thing, yet they still act as if questioning it is literally unconstitutional

What happened to this guy?

>said the increasingly nervous nuclear materials salesman for the 5th time this year

Kiled in a training "accident"

BREAKING: US-led coalition carries out strikes against Syrian pro-regime forces, leaving an estimated more than 100 dead: US military official

lmao Iranians btfo

>an exceptionally small number
>several
Also they've never explained how you hack an election, considering it's not digital.

gib discord link pls

>BREAKING: President George W. Bush says ''there's pretty clear evidence that Iraq is making WMDs''

>ruskis stole public info
Ultimate cyber terrorism. This means war.

hello jew

So what does the 2 year budget mean for the Wall?

>Where is the proofs?
They have pretty good money trail where Russians etc. paid for ads targeting U.S. elections + electoral board hackings , But this is silly, since this applies to probably every single G20 country.

Note that 'meddling' is not a crime. Hell, Sup Forums meddled in U.S. elections. Hillary Clinton was fighting pepe the frog..

>Hell, Sup Forums meddled in U.S. elections.
When they say Russia they mean us.

I always find it funny the lengths they're going to push the Russian meddling meme when Obama, publicly I might add, directly attempted to influence the French elections, the German elections, the Scottish Referendum, AND the British EU Referendum.

Like all this shit is on file. In the case of the EU referendum he literally appeared at an event and said "If you leave you will be back of the queue for trading with us, it will be a mistake". How much more meddling can you get?

They found some later on

Nothing. The wall will be funded separately.

Yep, but Russia is a big no no unless Democrats are in power when they try 'Russia-reset'.

t minus 40 minutes

We just jailed our obamahillary, how about you burgers?
>Bangladesh ex-PM Khaleda Zia guilty of corruption bbc.com/news/world-asia-42987765

What's happening?

Censor that shit.

Finished watching parade, no new ICBM tech shown (4 of the Hwasong-15 they tested last year, a few Hwasong-14)

There was some new tech shown, these copies of a Russian 9K720 Iskander

I need a YouTube video of that. Mika absolutely BTFO.

Double down eh?

Can someone post the king nigger interview on Fox??

How many medals do you think Bangladesh will win in this Olympics?

Noice job bango bongo, was she a globalist?

How do commies continue to recruit, especially in this country? There's a reason they always starve. Farmers don't need communism, they're their own boss, and they own their own land. Who the fuck would a farmer want to revolt against? And you can't keep a nation running with just a bunch of equal-by-force, poor factory workers.

The is the Communist/Leftist manifesto - we lie, cheat, steal, break the law, even murder, for a "higher purpose."

These people are so far gone in their Marxist views that they are a clear and present danger to America.

You'd think they would be great swimmers.

Because we have a doj that refuses to do anything about it.

I thought purple lips is a thing only in anime.

I know it's not in the Olympics but at least India and Pakis have Cricket. Bangladesh has nothing. Nothing at all.

youtube.com/watch?v=tq6H03SxoBM

God bless you, user.

Post yfw the last item in the parade is a NEET sitting at a desk with 4 monitors and a can of Monster.

April 17th

She wears way too much makeup for a woman who is supposedly muslim

looks like rita repulsa

Bang le Desh

gotta give it boy scout James Comey
he managed to piss off Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump with his incompetence

Sessions is politically a pure loli. Pls no bully.

Who knows, but they all need the rope

Are you white?

they brainwash kids in college with a combination of national guilt and the promise of free shit

We also have cricket. It's our main (and only) sports. Shakib al Hasan is the number alrounder in the world in all formats of the game for about 10 years now.

Agreed. I'm off to have dreams about that exactly.

you know what narrative really pisses me off is the one where HW, Clinton and bush are seen as these elder statesmen deserving of respect and deference. i've had friends who say the most ridiculous shit like "wow george bush looks pretty good now huh!" which just fucking infuriates me because it completely ignores the global catastrophe that was the bush/kristol/rumsfeld neoconservatism where the bodies have piled up by the hundreds of thousands with NOTHING to show for it. these fucking idiots would rather have people die indiscriminately across the globe due to disastrous foreign intervention policy than have someone in the white house that is perhaps a bit uncouth or talks mean sometimes.

co-existence with these rats is impossible

The only reason I voted for Trump is so he would lock Hillary up. When the fuck is this happening? I won't give this cunt a second term if he doesn't.

who is comey loyal to? it sure as hell isn't god or country

The absolute state of Russian collusion conspiracy

Globalist and the deep state.

He would sooner maker vice-president than lock her up.
He gains absolutely nothing from trying to send her to jail, aside from some Sup Forums creed.

B-but Trump is Putin's puppet

Never.

The Alighty Allor

youtube.com/watch?v=-z3UcR7nAbo btw

Or helicopter rides.

this is not the first time this has happened. the Jew York Slimes has been doing this on a regular cycle, often coinciding with damaging revelations to democrats/hillary/obama. They'll rehash some old story and pretend its breaking news.

It's a bid to control the narrative. These people really need to be investigated.

RUSSIA HACKED PAPER BALLOTS WHY CAN'T YOU ADMIT IT DRUMPKINS

The evidence is there and it's irrefutable.

He deserves to be locked up in Guantanamo, not in the White House ramming his fat fucked up sausage fingers at a Twitter screen.

lmfao these fbi texts

>obama implicated

>fbi about to get v&
>people in the justice department about to get v&

>THE LARGEST LAW ENFORCEMENT SCANAL IN HISTORY

>it's only feb

Top kek

>Democrats are so worried about Russia hacking that they are against voter ID + paper ballot enforcement.

Really makes me think

HE SAID NO MORE BOATS AND THERE WERE NO MORE BOATS

Tbf, Obama could ultimately prove to be the salvation of the Anglosphere

>Trump gets nominated due to Obama making us Brazil-tier with riots, BLM loot squads, Muslim terrorism, and protesters blocking ambulances from reaching dying Americans
>Remain leading in the UK until Obama comes over and tells Brits what to think
>Brexit succeeds despite shill polls and media rhetoric saying Brexit is hopeless
>Farage does an anime-tier crossover and redpills burgers that the Globalist tricks being used against Trump failed in the UK
>like clockwork, the media says Trump has no chance of winning
>Rush, Fox, and right-wing pundits cite Brexit as proof of the Lugenpresse
>Trump supporters swamp the voting booths despite the media saying Hillary has a 98% chance of winning

T-thanks dad.

>deserves
Communist lexicon.

I knew this was desperate recycled shill bs

their well is dry

my sides

joe btfo

Any link to the FBI textmessages Trump is talking about Obama being concerned about Russian hackings?

lmaffo rekt

JOE BTFO

>Joe Brzinski

> implying disloyalty to trump, a democratically elected prez .....

is comey f'ing dumb?

makes u think

Marxism. See:

12 mins till Morning Lewd.

>are these hitmen Sup Forums?

I just realized they're pushing this so hard because they are the ones who tried to steal states for hillary. The humble waterfilter salesman told me so.

This man approaches you and informs you that the Mississippi river, that you love, that you know of, is in fact the Nile River. How do you respond?

Tell him I forgot my green card

Who was the American Jo Cox?

There was a thread up, probably still is.

A disturbing pattern that we hope does not continue

youtube.com/watch?v=7b6MwimG2Ak

what did mika do!??!

This had me laffin, and checked

you get a pass this time white boi.

you should learn from the best

I sell it to him for crack