Why is the US military almost exclusively composed of Mexicans and niggers? I thought the US was a white country?

Why is the US military almost exclusively composed of Mexicans and niggers? I thought the US was a white country?

Other urls found in this thread:

statista.com/statistics/214869/share-of-active-duty-enlisted-women-and-men-in-the-us-military/
youtube.com/watch?v=bljcfGEW1gs
businessinsider.com/us-military-demographics-2014-8#the-majority-of-active-duty-personnel-are-white-at-70-but-white-americans-are-actually-underrepresented-in-the-military-as-they-represent-78-of-the-us-population-7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Holy fuck do you snaggle toothed fucks ever stop?
Other foreign nations are even getting sick of reading your fucking spew. It's old mother fucker.
Seriously.
You're becoming the new leafs. It's fucked.

Why can't you refute my point instead of posting irrelevant bile?

YOU of all people asking how colonialism works? we've been making shitskins do the grunt work from day one

We learned we could get niggers and spics to fight the jew wars for us
It's Sup Forumss fault really

Extreme poverty calls for desperate measures like throwing your soul away for the military complex.

>desu desu desu desu desu

Whatever happened to this faggot? Looks like it was memory-holed pretty hard.

Why have whites die for your country when you can have mexicans and niggers die for you instead?

This You'd think a spiffing brit like yourself would understand this but then again you are probably paki

The US imported niggers and spics by the bucketload and now rely on them to defend their country, white Americans are too fat and stupid to serve in the military.

Because being in the military is gibsmedats and literally so easy a caveman can do it

>Why can't you refute my point instead of posting irrelevant bile?

>Why can't you refute my point instead of posting irrelevant bile?

> Why can't you refute my point instead of posting irrelevant bile?

This

Americans are extremely lazy by nature.

Their culture revolves around fast food and money which is barely a culture at all.

>complains about niggers and spics

>still help raise their population for hard labor and defense

Geeze I can't hold all these jobs and fucked economy

dude shut up. at least 75% of military personnel are 10x the better person than you.

OCS is full of white people. Cannon fodder can be any color

Mutt military for a mutt country.

Hey Man Nice Shot

He's British
the correct math is 100%, not 75%

It isn't.

statista.com/statistics/214869/share-of-active-duty-enlisted-women-and-men-in-the-us-military/

Military= government jobs program

Why would the white men go and fight piddly shit in the middle east when we have shitskins to fill that role for us? White men will fight when a real war finally starts up again.

>US military almost exclusively composed of Mexicans and niggers?
because courts give them options either go into the military or get locked up
US army is filled with mexican and nigger gangs

According to an FBI report, Gang Activity in the U.S. Armed Forces Increasing, dated January 12, 2007, members of nearly every major street gang have been identified on both domestic and international military installations. Members of nearly every major street gang, including the Bloods, Crips, Black Disciples, Gangster Disciples, Hells Angels, Latin Kings, The 18th Street Gang, Mara Salvatrucha (MS-13), Mexican Mafia, Nortenos, Surenos, Vice Lords, and various white supremacist groups, have been documented on military installations.

one of our branches of military is called the chair force

Chill dude. Its a kike shill. I've seen this thread for weeks.

El goblino...

You see? Anyone can post a picture you retarded British faggot.

Jew scum.

None of these are proof of anything, stop shitposting.

what the hell is this?

> None of these are proof of anything, stop shitposting.
And neither is the one picture you posted as proof of your statement fuck face. I provided 6 times more evidence than your lazy ass.

the hicks, the spics and the niggers, it's been like that for a while

Because they want people who will blindly follow orders, whether or not it is constitutional or not.

Heck the military itself is used like a get out of life free card instead of a place to serve your country
>except for army
>army is unconstitutional

LOLOL

America is a brown country

Meh, race will be a choice before any single race takes over. The issues of today will be comedic fodder in the near future, just like the archaic issues before us. Change always wins.

allllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!!! no???

patriotism is dead

young men will not die for Israel anymore

niggers and mexcians are just in it for the free shit

they are like mercenaries of later day rome

Why do retards always buy into lefty propaganda? The US military is made up of middle-class white people.

lmao

Dumb amerigoy.

This is an american hobbit thread now.

Because they recruit in mall parking lots.

The Finn looks Asian. Are the memes true?

>US military almost exclusively composed of Mexicans and niggers

Q predicted this

It's because it's easier for their immigration status, I believe if they serve long enough aside from the normal benefits they will also receive citizenship, that is if they're still alive by then.

>Nuwitzki

Quintessentially German

I'm not gonna link actual stats and other factual information for the 10000th time
do your own research

LMAO

they helped save you breh

Prepare to speak Spanish.

who?
what?

La creatura..

Same as OP's, cheating by hiding mongoloid epicanthics behind eye protection

only reasonable ones. Special forces and manlet units got extra ameriwhite genetics for some reason.

You probably haven't served in the military, so you wouldn't know that it's mainly comprised of whites.

>all those corporals with ONLY firewatch and GWOT ribbons
Why are they showing off? Granted I'm a lance but crikey if you're a corporal with ONLY two medals I think you got promoted too early. Only thing worse than that is a 2 medal sergeant.

You ever cared what colour the stick you are using is?

> Same as OP's, cheating by hiding mongoloid epicanthics behind eye protection
Is that right? Lmfao!!!!
I'm not even going to dignify this horse shit with a real response. Hahahaha.

Eventually the US army will be used to exterminate the remaining whites in the country

The funny thing is you posted a photo of the Marines but that's not a good representative of the USMC. It's actually the whitest service at about 83% (and that number doesn't include Hispanics like some U.S. statistics.) The closer you get to combat roles the more white it is too. All the blacks go supply and admin, the Hispanics go radio and wire and the white guys go data and combat arms.

Is this why usa never won a war?

>mutt name is WHITE

you can't make this shit up

In world war 2 when everybody was fucking you up the ass America helped rescue you incompetent fucks.

Marine Corps veteran here. 85 percent white dudes and wook slampigs. rest are puerto ricans and niggers.

A bunch of wh*te cucks murdering good people for the supremacy of Shane Diesel and the like.

kek

america did exactly jack shit for us, they neither hleped nor rescued anybody.
Where did you get that fairy tale from?

>incompetent fucks.

you mean the french, or the british, or the italians?

oh shit, you're right, just noticed.

since when are shitskin hajis "good people"? does allah promise you goat pussy?

You forgot trannies. And do you really need to ask this question? Niggers and beaners and trannies love this country because it kisses their asses. Of course they want to defend this country. This country has killed more white men than. I dont know. Its killed a lot of fucking white men though. And now the trannies are helping to kill isis because theyre homophobes. Its a little demonic. Ungodly. To help a moralless faggot kill god fearing people. But then get all offended when isis chucks a faggot off a roof. I dont know.

Yeah, they're good, high-cultured people who don't have goat pussy and nigger cock on their minds like you do. Fuck off pussy.

Fuck off pussy before I beat you up.

>Herp derp I found a picture of ONLY hispanic Marines so it means ALL the military.

El Golem Americano...

you meant to say they funded soviets so they could enslave us for 40 years.geee thanks.

>Why is the US military almost exclusively composed of Mexicans and niggers?
because only broke retards would sign up for serving Israel and the Banksters.

Because there's no such thing as American military. USA has a lot of private companies that hire soldiers and if they serve enough for Jews they get citizenship in USA.

if youre going to troll at least bring your a-game

Cannonfodder

except the infantry is gloriously white.

It's not, and I don't know where you get that crap.
Our military is currently made up of National Guard, and most of them come from outside the cities, where shooting and killing things is a hobby, and that's where the white people live.
I don't know what the racial makeup of the career military is, but, truth be told, career soldiers are not a large percentage of our total military, and it's smaller than you might think.

The reality is, most of America isn't white. Sure most LOOK white, but most of them have portions of shit like Italian, or Irish, or even black or spic, and still manage to "pass" as white.

A bunch of these fuckhead KKK retards are taking DNA tests and finding out they're not even fit to run their own white groups. Face it. The USA was lost long ago, before the Jews even controlled the media.

you're generals and officers will not be white in 10-20 years, you're going the same path as ancient Rome

youtube.com/watch?v=bljcfGEW1gs

>Why is the US military almost exclusively composed of Mexicans and niggers?

It's not, Mohammad. It's 70% white for enlists and 78% white officers.

businessinsider.com/us-military-demographics-2014-8#the-majority-of-active-duty-personnel-are-white-at-70-but-white-americans-are-actually-underrepresented-in-the-military-as-they-represent-78-of-the-us-population-7

lmao shitskin

thread

Seems like nothing happened to him. He still tweets commie shit.

I've been hearing that all my life, and it never happens.
Back in the 70's they were saying the U.S. would have whites as a minority by the year 2000, and it never happened.
Our problem is the same as Europe's they give priority to shitskins immigrating. Without immigration, shitskins would never catch up to whites in population, not in the U.S., and not in Europe.
Why do you think they've put such an emphasis on flooding both regions with non-white invaders?

You need to understand, your leaders are sell-out traitors, and those that bought them want to see whites genocided. The Rothschild-style Jew is your real enemy, and they should be the real targets...right after you take out their paid-for traitors, of course.

Our biggest traitor was Ted Kennedy, who co-sponsored the alteration in our immigration policies that has been overwhelming our white majority with a flood of shit-colored "people" we don't need and don't want.
I'd go piss on his grave, but my piss is worth more than he ever was.

I think it was a guy from a overwatch thread in /vg/ who wanted to catch HIV from having sex with other men.