Should females (and males) dress more moderatly/closely to certain standards or are they free (thanks constituion!) to...

Should females (and males) dress more moderatly/closely to certain standards or are they free (thanks constituion!) to do what they like, Sup Forums?

Example:

Golfer Paige Spiranac Got Death Threats for Showing Too Much Cleavage on the Course

maxim.com/sports/paige-spiranac-death-threats-cleavage-2018-2

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ACBDeoPiDJg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Also a youtube video here
youtube.com/watch?v=ACBDeoPiDJg

I don't fucking care. These are problems to focus on after all the non-whites are taken care of.

As I get older I think so.

We cannot let women get away with this

No!
And the moral fagging is annoying and turns people away from logical conservative ideas.
This modesty question that keeps coming up makes conservatives sound like fucking islamists.

Its not acceptable from those sharia nutcases and its not okay from you.

Is she even on the LPGA Tour? No. Because chubby brown Asian girls are better than she it. She's a golf edition thot.

>maxim
>I read it for the articles, and not just the oens about cleavage.... I swear.

>This modesty question that keeps coming up makes conservatives sound like fucking islamists.
OP literally has a muslim memeflag.
just saying

It's just not this simple. Women should never wear clothes and they should never set foot outside of the house. This is the only proper solution to the female problem.

Fuck off lolbertarian. Not allowing women to dress like tramps and sluts IS a logical conservative idea and has been the norm for ALL OF FUCKING HUMAN HISTORY UNTIL THE LAST 50 YEARS.

Fucking retarded brainlet. Also
>muh Islamist boogieman

Oh yeah goy, those evil Islamists, how dare they want to remain traditional in their homelands! They're like the Nazis goy, they must be stopped!

I like the sound of this.

I didnt realize nazis were into pedophilia and polygamy.

Himmler legally and morally approved of polygamy, allowing German ex-soldiers settling in the East to have 2 wives in order to facilitate the populating of the steppes.

As for pedophilia, it was normal for all European countries to have the age of marriage as low as 12 or even 10 before feminism and the first suffragettes. In fact this was one of the first things that feminists attacked. There was actually an informative post about this a while ago. Regardless the definition of pedophilia has been twisted to include even guys who just like teenage girls, whereas it traditionally only meant men who went for infertile underage girls who haven't hit puberty.

yes.

modesty favours men
>likelihood of getting cucked by chad decreased
>men do not focus on women but rather on society and their goals
showing your body favours women
>gives them more attention from men
>increases likelihood of cheating to find "better mate"
>puts the power on women, since all men are constantly reminded of sex, when seeing revealing women

there is a reason why the Parthenon is named after Athena Parthena (the virgin)

Roasties hate younger women, they want men their own age to date them after they've rode the carousel. But those successful older men can get younger women. Like you say, its why they keep trying to raise the age of consent and shame men for dating younger gals.

People should dress however they want, it makes the freedom of association more valuable. I wouldn't want these whores wearing anything modest because it would be a disrespect to modest clothing. It's unfair to the girls who put in an effort to not look like whores. I want people to continue dressing themselves awfully so that I know who to avoid.

Also, western female fashion has never been good. It is just a lot worse today than it was in previous eras.

no doing th e dirty dirty is fine.

They may have the right to dress like sluts, and so do I got the right to treat them as well.

>this is your brain on stormfaggotery

These days you get deaththreats for everything.

covering genitals is enough desu
I don't know why or how americans have sexualised everything even outside of the context of sex

They're free to do what ever they want. That doesn't mean we can't encourage more conservative/elegant styles.

More like the 50's than an Islamic state, you can dress like a slut but don't expect not to be judged for it.

>Should females (and males) dress more moderatly/closely to certain standards
yes

>Should females (and males) dress more moderatly/closely to certain standards

Yes. Only a hooker should dress freely. American women back then has pride in the way they dress, the more modest the better. Also these

>western female fashion has never been good.

Wut?

I'mma kill u for dis post user

t. Ferengi

only incels and muslims are triggered by the sight of the female body

>Should females (and males) dress more moderatly/closely to certain standards or are they free (thanks constituion!) to do what they like, Sup Forums?
All women in Europe will have to start doing this before they learn about real rape culture

No Sup Forums. Fucking NO. You mother fuckers leave Paige alone. She's fucking adorable and she's pretty fucking decent at golf. Go bother someone else. You leave her out of this. She's got an insane body and wears clothing that shows it off. She puts in a lot of time at the gym and it shows. Other than that, she's not a whore.

You're walking on thin ice, user

>She puts in a lot of time at the gym and it shows.
sooo, where are the muscles if she goes to gym? also, i think she puts more time in plastic surgery

I'll tell you one thing, it's not men that are sending her death threats.

>legs and collar exposed
>those weird shoes
>postmodern design/pattern on clothing
I would correct my original statement, I do like traditional germanic and slavic women's clothes. But "high fashion" for women has never been particularly good in the west. For men it has been the best in the world, especially continental fashion throughout the 1800s. The redingote can't be beat.

So you're uncomfortable with your body, know you can't compete for the highest ranking physical specimens, and wish to use the government's monopoly of force to control people preferences?
Well Let me be the 1st of many to say fuck you, go on a diet, stop being a prude, get over your mommy issues and deal with the fact that you prevent evolution.

I hate that look on the right.. you are fat, you are fat and the only way you think you can get attention is by looking like that because your face and body is ugly but you don't want to be judged via sexual ways but you dress that way when you want attention.

It's the equivalent of a chubby man with his belly hanging out which would be laughable.

I need to correct this.
It's not white men that are sending her death threats.

What's even more hilarious is that the girl on the right has repeatedly "spoken out" about the objectification and sexualisation of women.

How do you even have that little self awareness?

Arghhh... she's fat, caked in makeup, fake tan and can barely stand up straight because of her dumpy body meanwhile her bra has to hold her tits up that would be no doubt knocking on her knees naturally.

Just awful. Truly awful.

The one on the left is a prime example of why women don't necessarily have to cover up in burkas like inbred muhammed over here and can still show off skin without looking like a complete deplorable cum dumpster

if it adds any sort of logic to the situation, the girl on the right used to have gigantic tits and got a reduction. I'm not sure if she started dressing like a skank after she got her tits cut off, but that would make the most sense.

I imagine cutting off your tits and then realizing all of a sudden men don't like you as much is pretty demoralizing. Of course no man has ever cut his cock off and thought women would think he was attractive, but it is what it is.

Gib

What's the matter user? You don't like REAL women?

I'll never understand why so many people think there's nothing between literal hooker level clothing and a burka.

Kek

We got your women though. Its over

Love how all the articles are turning into "because she's a brave woman in a male-dominated sport" instead of "because of inbred shitskins on the internet".

i bet the dumb bitch can't run 3 miles

She's a chick and a golfer. She focuses on lower body. Your autism is showing

This is one thing I love about muslims...no matter what religion or lack of one, a woman dressing like a whore is a detriment to society. doesn't matter how well behaved a man is, its hard to fight the chemical warfare going on in your brain when a woman is barely dressed.

What’s wrong with her eyes though? Does she have Down syndrome?

Men already dress modestly. Only women dress like common street whores and its an absolute disgrace. IM glad she got death threats - she should be booed at every event.

>I bet this dumb bitch can't run three feet

Ftfy

Makes my day more cheerful if I'm around women who look like the one in OP pic. I certainly wouldn't recommend covering up.

>He has to date a 19 year old...
Feminists are disgusting

Cattle are for eating, not for mating.

> death threats

How much of a beta cuck anti masculine nation do you have to be to be this mad at looking at a beutiful woman? This is some next level turbo gay self hating shit.

Good job everyone, gays and women in the beauty/entertainment industry have successfully convinced teenage girls that they need to look like 28 year olds to appeal to an adult male demographic

Fuck them. She fine.