Nordcucks btfo

I've just heard in my office what our women think about Scandinavian countries.
In general, they recognize that it's countries where boys are literally pussies and always pressured by girls, where courts always on women side, they have more money and if you even want to pay her bill in a restaurant it may be interpreted like harassment.

I understand that they are stupid cunts and likely never have been in scandinavian countries, but rumors always have part of the truth. what your excuse, nordcucks?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2017/dec/20/sweden-to-move-burden-of-proof-in-rape-cases-from-claimant-to-the-accused-explicit-consent
youtu.be/0KWhaqr1v8s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>if you even want to pay her bill in a restaurant it may be interpreted like harassment.
been to sweden, can confirm. they think accepting a gift is the same as offering sexual consent, due to the long exposure to afro-islamic culture.

I don't watch a lot of norwegian news but it seems to me we don't really have a lot of toxic identity politics. Our writers regularly mock Sweden for being totalitarians.

theguardian.com/world/2017/dec/20/sweden-to-move-burden-of-proof-in-rape-cases-from-claimant-to-the-accused-explicit-consent

perhaps it's a good thing,
less swedes = less cuckoldery in this world

There's 300 Million Slavs and 8 Million Swedes, yet all of those 300 Million are subhumans comparable to ants in Africa, there is no point of you reproducing since you can't accomplish anything other than just that, reproducing. Slavs are lower than Africans in my opinion.

arguable point.
your country have only 1 good thing - money. and nothing more, no culture, no freedom, no cute women, no national identity

russian women are already getting whored out by there parents at age 9

>where courts always on women side

Q predicted this

Jewd society, not the Russian mentality. At least Russian women when they hit 20 don't have a list of 50 men they fucked.

You can't make this Sweden cringe up youtu.be/0KWhaqr1v8s

>Implying we do cuckolding.
It's an American phenomenon.
Also, Only half nigger in Stockholm I know dates a rich girl from St. Petersburg.
Swedes might be cowards, but we are also just not used to the barbarian lifestyle like in Africa or Russia.

the girl on the video who sings russian anthem definetely not a russian because of her wild accent.
so it's a bait

yet

Because they are Swedish and I think both are girls

too bad Ukranian women do

It's Japanese fuckwit. They got it from Europe.

>Also, Only half nigger in Stockholm I know dates a rich girl from St. Petersburg.
>i know
well that settles it, the fact that you "know" a guy (without providing any real proof) is enough for you to make a convincing argument. well done im convinced, Russia is cucked more then Sweden

WHAT THE FUCK is that news article?

>they have more money and if you even want to pay her bill in a restaurant it may be interpreted like harassment.
No, they will drain your wallet

If ruskiboi and burgers are pulling anecdotal shit on, then I will do so on them.

Swedes : brave enough to defend their country, on the internet

What would you know about bravery?

Bulling sweden is no fun.Low hanging frut etc.

>In general, they recognize that it's countries where boys are literally pussies and always pressured by girls, where courts always on women side, they have more money and if you even want to pay her bill in a restaurant it may be interpreted like harassment.
this only applies to the upper middleclass/upper class tho. go to the poorer parts and you will find white niggers that chimp out for the smallest thing, just like russians.

Russia have more Aids, more Abortions, more Alcoholism, more muslims, shouldn't you be paying jizya to your churka overlords?

Hey! His grandpa was on in da first line on Omaha Beach sonny jim! Be grateful you don't speak German!!!

We have culture but a horrible government.

You won't have a culture for long if you allow other cultures to impose themselves over your own

>not used to the barbarian lifestyle like in Africa
you are now

>more muslims
So what, swedeboi. I am muslim (Tatar).
You know how we drink vodka? You need to put it in a tea kettle and pretend that its tea. Like shiit that's some harsh tea i made, but im ok. Fine. I wil drink it.
The same goes with pork. Just fucking dont ask what kind of meat you eat and nothing bad happens.
You nead to teach your shitskins sandniggers how to behave like a white muslim. Seriously swede.

>Slavs are lower than Africans in my opinion.

yeah you would think that because you're swedish and therefore a nigger-lover.
go vote for the feminist party and protest against rapists getting deported.