Explain to me, without memes...

Explain to me, without memes, why this anime is so beloved when it's a shallow piece of shit full of unfunny one dimensional characters.

You are a tasteless homosexual. The result of that is your uncle fisting you as a child, and I don't think that's a meme.

You would have the ask the normalfags for this. They are the one all over this show for some reason.

yurifags.
yurifags everywhere.

This.

Characters are cute, funny moments, nice SoL elements. I enjoyed it quite a bit despite hating the first episode.

literally weabos
>le loli dragun x33 so cute i wanna fug her!
Sup Forums is infested with them right now , same about Sup Forums

I liked it a lot fite me niggers

Kawaii so cute hahaha im such a weeb bro ravioli ravioli haha xD

Kanna made it so much better

No thanks. If you didn't like it, it's not for you. Do you throw a fit when other average shows garner attention? It happens often and it's not a new phenomena, especially when the shows come from popular studios.

Cute family themes.
Cute girls.
Good animation and art quality.
Kanna.
Comfy.

Kyoanifag. Good thing it got shat on by other show.

What other show is that?

The girl on the top left looks like she has a turd for a horn

ESL?

I liked the soft yuri elements to it and the character designs. There's more than that, but that's what tipped it over to the enjoyable end for me.

Konosuba, Kemono Friends, Little Witch Academia.

Konosuba and Kemono sure but LWA was less popular and sold less than Maidragon.

Because kyoanisavd anine again. Newfag..

never watched it. Everything Kyoani makes that I have seen is garbage and i just ignore what they now produce. K-ON is the only anime i fell asleep watching. I don't do SoL, if i want SoL i'll go hang around normies

No one here says normie, my little crossboarder.

Sounds like youre the normie, thisis what anime is about like it or not. I bet you think loli is wrong

loli is pedophilia, so, yes, of course it's wrong

I always find the statement KyoAni saves anime funny. All they ever managed was make a good animation but not saving anything. Lucky Star attracted crowd to washinomiya shrine, but also started the bad image of ema drawn with anime character. Haruhi was famous but those "event" of group of people dancing hare hare yukai in the middle of street was disrupting traffic that police need to patrol the area for a while. And K-on marked the beginning of Kyoani policy change to more private IP.

Kill yourself retarded normalfags.

Straight girls get turned on by natural relationships, thiccness and ravioli lolis

This board is going 2 shit

animation is nice (expected from KyoAni)
the characters appeal to various fetishes
Kobayashi is certainly not "one-dimensional"

and the main reason: if this gets popular maybe they'll adapt Ojojo

A damn shame

ya i forget i don't have extreme autism like most of Sup Forums
don't give a shit about loli. not my cup of tea but not bothered by it either.

Its an Anime about a family.

Tohru is disowned by her abusive father
Kana is hapless on her own
Kobayashi has been living on her own for quite a while, sacrificing family for work.

Together they make a nice little happy family out of their hodgepodge, but not tragically happy like that one anime about the single father.

How many times to they have to save anime for it to stay saved?

Kyoani hasn't made a single good show in over five years.

It is my duty to leave sexy little girl image when I see anti-lolicon normalfag in a thread.

Thank you.

At least once a year. It could be longer but with studios like SHAFT, A1 or Trigger unsaving it, KyoAni needs to step up in semi-regular basis to balance things out.

>Kyoani hasn't made a single good show

fixed

>sexy

>Maidragon was over five years ago
Damn

You got a problem with Ilya?

I don't recall anyone ever saying this show was beloved. It was average as fuck. Most people only kept watching it for Kanna and Lucoa.

I don't want to be a pedophile, but then user goes and posts these types of pictures

Just kill me

I watched it for Kobayashi/Kanna/Tooru relationship and family dynamics.

Checked. OP eternally BTFO

Just embrace the loli, man. It's easier that way.

Sup Forums is the main fuckers that get mad at people liking what they don't like

you should go back there

Oh look like I triggered reddit janitor.

Let me try again.

the author draws oppai loli hentai
everyone loves that and i love telling normie anime fans this fact

>normie

This. They have no taste
>but muh anime is made for weebs!!1!1!

I watched and enjoyed maid dragon but I still don't think it was worthy of all the attention it got.
I certainly don't think it a shallow piece of shit but I just don't think theres anything special about it either.

>deleted
Can they ever recover?

>normie

Fuck off normalfag retard

>samefag
>delete post
>h-how can they ever recover ?
huh?

I haven't really finished it. I enjoyed more than i thought i would because of these reasons.
>not some shit highschool SOL
>Very few males
>Animation/art is sick
>Voice acting / OP is good
>The flat chested alcoholic programmer
>EPISODIC EPISODES

Mainly watching it because i never fucking pick up a seasonal show anymore because they all suck ass. I'm trying to jump on any hype train i can.

>>samefag
>>delete post
>>h-how can they ever recover ?
>huh?
I don´t get it

>very few males
>good

go to sleep aniki

ED is better and catchier than OP

Ravioli ravioli

Because Sup Forums is full of posers and actual brainlet weebs that come from fb anime pages, plebbit and MAL

Fuck off with your facebook normalfag meme.

Like i want males anymore. They are all spineless self insert shits. Im all for GAR

The repeated jokes got pretty stale. They don't even change them up, it's the same set up and same punchline.

Stop projecting.

Kobayashi as a human will die long before her dragon companions. Tohru accepts this and decides to enjoy the time that they have together. However there is a dark reality to their relationship. As a human female, Kobayashi is designed to want to take a man’s cock inside of her. Eventually her biological clock will tick, and she will set out to find a male for the purpose of procreation.

At that point Tohru will either have to leave and admit to her father that he was right,or quietly live out the next few decades as a cuck. Every night Tohru would listen and cry as Kobayashi’s husband violently breeds her. Hearing her screams of ecstasy would be a reaffirmation to Tohru that she could not compete with real male genitalia. Quietly retreating to her room in defeat, she would nonetheless decide to stay by Kobayashi’s side as a maid and friend.Eventually Kobayashi would give birth to a boy.Kobayashi would die long before her husband because of her alcoholic tendencies, and on her deathbed she would ask Tohru to please look after her husband and son.

Tohru would then have to spend the next few decades looking after the man she hated. Keeping her promise to her dear deceased friend she would clean after this man, cook for him,and everything else that she used to do for Kobayashi. However since he was a man, Tohru knew that she also had additional duties.In the morning before Tohru made breakfast she would wake him with fellatio and take his fresh milk into her throat. At nights during his bath she would clean his whole body with her bare breasts and soap.He would come home drunk at times and get violent with his son. In order to protect the son, Tohru would bring the father to his room. She would lay on her back, spread her legs, and beg him to dump every last drop of his seed. After many minutes of mating press and tongue kissing, the act is finally completed as he empties himself in Tohru.The drunk father will then fall into a deep sleep. To be continued….

Maidragon wasn't even a comedy and those jokes are like 5-10 seconds each.

Well, you see many animes go through the effect that I dub the "Ero-Manga Sensei effect" where a series reaches a point so low, they come back to being good.

As for Kobayashi, it's just good. Like it's not supposed to be deep nigga.

They will also literally cut off a joke once the punchline has been said. How many of those Forehead Chick's SQUEALS actually lasted more than 1 or 2 seconds?

I call it "Recyclables", because it's trash, but good trash. Still don't want it laying around your house, but it's good trash.

It's a nice cute show about a busy salaryman finding love by pure chance, how she initially rejects it having grown so accustomed to a lonely life of work, and the adjustments she needs to do in her life because of it and how she grows as a person.
It's not any sort of masterpiece, but it's a nice show for people in their twenties who live or have lived similar situations, it can be really touching in that case.
Also moefags I guess.

not my cup of tea

Kobayashi is so hot.

>implying Tohru can't magic herself a dick

please dont lewd the dragon loli

It's a deep anime full of funny multi-dimensional characters

they're gay tho

>Weeb isn't banned on site
If you can't even spell weeaboo right, why the FUCK are you even here?

It's not shallow, the characters are not one dimensional, it's not stupid.

It's a well crafted show with very interesting characters and a premsie that has a lot to teach us about life.

>without memes
>suddenly spouts memes

It's a show about adult relationships with cute chorogons.

Fixed

If someone likes anime they should go to Sup Forums? You haven't thought this through. It sounds like you're the one from Sup Forums.