Hunter x Hunter

Why is Leorio so shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

animeranking.net/stat.php?id=94
youtube.com/watch?v=vxe1_WJGFnM
youtube.com/watch?v=Gnvgaz276gU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Worst boy with small potential when compared to the rest of them

Because he hasn't moved in on cheadle yet. I'm sure he will prove them wrong and show them he's not some PR hire anymore!

Because he hasn't confessed his love to Kurapika yet

Kurapika PLEASES OLD MEN FOR EYES

He's ugly

is Leorio going to become a furry

This is Qwarf Worcestershire, say something nice about him

Because Togashi himself isn't interested in him

the man just wants to be a doctor, leave him alone

he could shove his cocknose in me anyday.

Post LeoPika

Pitou was a better doctor than Leorio will ever be

Because even Knuckle beated him in the last nip popularity poll.

How does it feel, Leoriofags?

Knuckle is like a useful Leorio anyway

animeranking.net/stat.php?id=94

Hisoka's literally a better doctor than both.

That girl on the first step is only 10%. That's not furry at all!

Jikan desu

youtube.com/watch?v=vxe1_WJGFnM

>July 11

You know nothing of the limitless Dragon Quest grinding in the Japanese man

Who conducted this poll.

dr. blythe a cute

>Gon all the way at 9
I guess that's what you get when you act like a shit.

Knuckle is cool though.

>Goreinu

Was she right?

Why is Feitan so popular? He's just a minor character that has barely even done anything. I know this edgelord character type appeals to some people, but fourth most popular and higher ranking than half of the main cast is ridiculous.

no chemistry

Nah, it's Kite.

>Hisoka get decimated and STILL out ranks Chrollo

Probably just shit taste, i mean Killua is first.

Leorio is best husbando

I want Hisoka to fill me up with his Bungee Gum

How talented is Leorio? i'm guessing Zushi level, based off Ging's comment on him.

Baka

He blush

High tier but squanders his potential as he has other priorities.

Maybe it's because he's in every fucking arc trying to rape gon

Both Hisoka and Ging acknowledged his talent so most likely very.

Well that makes sense. Everyone loves Killua. Those who pretend not to are just Pikafags who are bitter that their favorite character doesn't get as much attention. But secretly they love KIllua too.

Well, we know the reverse isn't true.

Only low IQ plebs like Killua.

Look at that boy. Look at his smile. Nnnnnnnnmmngggg!!

I thought he was handsome

i'm a Hisoka and Chrollo fag and I think both kurapika and killua are fucking garbage.

Why is Hisoka the anime version of Young Thug?

The poll is specifically based around the anime and seems to be sometime during the Chimera Ant arc so it isn't as surprising

I'm guessing Feitan's fight went over really well there

I posted the wrong frame.

>that drawing

I love his little fangs

So how long until Togashi decides to go back on hiatus and sleep for at least another year?

About one bad night of sleep away.

>Those who pretend not to are just Pikafags who are bitter that their favorite character doesn't get as much attention. But secretly they love KIllua too.
This sounds like your stupid boogeyman. I like killua but I don't know why you're calling out kurapika/his fans. Also he's been getting plenty of attention this arc.

I have no idea who that is but that comparison sounds hilarious.

How do you defend Chrollo being the least interesting character in the entire series? Honestly, HxH is full of interesting heroes, antagonists and minor characters, all with complex motivations and broad emotional ranges. And then you have this edgy dipshit who's just an monotone dick and evil for seemingly no reason. The most we know about him is that his troupe is fiercely loyal, but we're given no reason as to why.

Can nenless people see stuff like Potclean and Hyakushiki Kannon?

Killua is a cheeky kitten

No.

Because he got decimated in the best possible way you can----going out in a blaze of glory like the Spartans of 300.

If chrollo had slapped him around with his own two hands and made him look pathetic, things would be different

But against insurmountable odds, Hisoka smiled and started using humans heads as a weapon, right before using about 5 people as a giant human hammer against a crowd of puppet zombies

All in all I think his effort would make Neo hang his head in shame by comparison.

If Hisoka had stayed dead, no one but pure haters could say he went out like a bitch.
Instead he went out like the psychotic fight loving pedo clown that he is, smiling, killing, and diamond erect

Going to destroy Hisoka again by acting in self defense, yup.

The Pitou violation arc is the best arc

How come Chrollo wanted to fight Quwrof if all he's interested in is potential?

Pixiv results version:
1) Killua 12698
2) Kurapika 10861
3) Hisoka 7660
4) Gon 6323
5) Illumi 5223
6) Kuroro 5008
7) Feitan 4368
8) Neferpitou 3113
9) Leorio 2213
10) Shalnark, Machi and Shizuku (all ~1200)

Shitposting a little too hard there, mate.

Killua and Kurapika are the two most popular characters in the series. Before the DC arc Kurapika fags were salty that he didn't get enough screen time. Now Killua fags are salty that Killua is gone. It's only natural that they would clash. Maybe someday we will get an arc with both Killua and Kurapika, and then everyone will be happy.

OFFICIAL POWER LEVELS OF THE PROTAGONISTS

Gon san>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kurapika>>>>Killua>Gon>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Leorio

What?

He's more interesting than the clown simply because he's so mysterious and detached. Hisocuck is a one pony trick of a blood knight

Milluki is on the boat

Who's san?

Move Gon down below Leorio. He can't use Nen anymore.

I'm a Feitanfag myself and to be honest, I have no idea. I can see why Sup Forums would like an angry manlet with a torture fetish but God only knows why this one dimensional side character is so widely popular.

>least interesting character in the entire series?
That's Hisoka if we choose from major villains

Is Kurapika really that strong outside of fighting the spiders? How would he deal with Killua's speed?

Shit I meant
>How come Hisoka wanted to fight Quwrof if all he's interested in is potential?

gon getting shafted a bit

Did Feitan speak in broken Japanese, or is that some bullshit viz made up?

>Leave Pitoufags to me

What did Zushi mean by this?

The only chains he can't use on non-spiders Chain Jail and Judgment Chain. Also O MY EMPEROR TIME.

>The poll is specifically based around the anime and seems to be sometime during the Chimera Ant arc so it isn't as surprising

No it isn't. The last time I checked it (several months ago), Hisoka was 2nd, and now it's Kurapika

he's supposed to be Chinese I thought

I can't wait for best boy to shine!

At least Hisoka's entertaining and menacing, and we more-or-less understand what's going on in his head. Chrollo's character presents itself as being mysterious, but that's just a cover for being underwritten.

>Kurapika>>>>Killua
Would his chain conduct electricity? Even without it Crapika has no chance against my daddy

That doesn't mean he has to talk like a FOB.

The strongest hunter appears

Yeah, he does. Usually when someone who talks like Feitan shows up in Japanese fiction it's cultural shorthand for foreigner. More specifically, almost always Chinese.

He's not (you seriously can't think of one person less interesting?)

He's not even really evil and that's part of what makes him interesting

His group is the white kids version of having grown up as child soldiers in some fucked up African warlord country and yet they survived by banding together and telling the world to fuck itself

Thus their only loyalty is to their fellow members and their city, which seems immoral to the outside world but makes sense from their perspective

Just like the ants morality made sense from their perspective ("do you listen to pigs when they beg for mercy?")

Also the fact that chrollo is not even selfish and is willing to die for his group adds to it (typical boring villain would not be that way)

He's not the most interesting character but he's not the least

Dolphin nen

>Crapika
also
>daddy
Kill your fucking self he's 12

Gon would probably realize how much killua mattered to him if he lost him

OH MY

youtube.com/watch?v=Gnvgaz276gU

Illumi=Pariston>Chrollo>>>Hisoka>>Genthru

Him killing the clown like he said he would made me respect the fuck out of him because. I never once thought Chrollo could pull it off .

I wish she had cat paws like that in the manga, would've looked cool