ITT: Write a passable Isekai plot

ITT: Write a passable Isekai plot

>MC is NEET
>Gets Truck-kunned
>Reborn into another world OP as fuck and asked to go beat the demon king
>Sods the whole business to go trekking in the amazon
>Rest of manga is just discovery channel and comfy sol adventures with animals and random cute girls he meets

>pic not related

Other urls found in this thread:

novelupdates.com/series/kusoge-online-beta/
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
youtube.com/watch?v=XHfyLv6t5to
1d4chan.org/wiki/Stranded_in_fantasy
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>OP MC
>but goes do something inane instead
Boring, not to mention trite already.

I want it. Throw in some comedy though.

>MC dies
>Revives in new world
>gets slaved
>manages to escape
>becomes a thief
>then a hired killer

Hardly, it's not another MUH SUPERIOR NIPPONESE COOKING or MUH slave girls or MUH gunpowder

Can you name any other Isekai with the exact same premise?

>Hitman the Isekai

I like it, what role does the Isekai play in the story?

Let me give the Isekai genre a shot, heres a plot and chapter 1 of an Isekai Manga I thought

Izami is a 16 year old highschool boy, He is not a loser beta MC he has a lot of friends and is pretty much a healthy guy, One of Izami's hobbies is blacksmithing since their family is known as good blacksmiths in the past but now he just does it as a hobby, Izami is also interested in Martial Arts and so He along with his sister is excited for their field trip in a village located on top of a mountain famous for having a lot of martial arts dojos aswell as martial arts books and is also famous for being top of a mysterious and spiritual mountain. After a whole day of touring the village with his sister and buying a lot of martial arts books its time for them to get home, while going down the mountain they got caught by an unexpected storm and the bus they are riding flipped up side down and her sister got thrown outside the clift but Izami managed to grab on her before she falls, Izami noticing the ground he is in cant hold any further he uses all of his strength to pull his sister up at the same time ground collapsing and him falling off the mountain, Izami Accepting death he wakes up in a clear blue sky and noticed the mountain is gone, and he is surprised he is alive, he also realized he is a different world and thinks of this as a second chance given by God so he wants to live this new life the way he wants. This pretty much the plot and what happens in chapter 1, also he got sent in a middle aged themed Isekai with his BAG full of martial arts books he bought. would you read this Isekai manga? and also this is not harem, it has girls but the girls dont throw themselves to him.

replace tracking with tourism and you got Death March

but its not science and wildlife are a completely different genre to tourism.

>MC is a truck driver
>crashes into another truck
>reborn into another world with a truck that never runs out of fuel but is otherwise normal
>must use his trucker skills to defeat evil

>high school MC is transported to another world with cheat ability
>but the MC is chuuni as all hell and abuses the fuck out of the cheats
>his fun causes misery and suffering to the world's people and they bring up heroes to stop him
>they managed to seal the MC but the seal actually brought him back to his own world
>years passed and the MC becomes a salary man with wife and kids, he chalks up his Isekai memories to chunni delusions he once had and ignores them
>cultists ends up breaking the seal summoning him back into the other world
>having a wife and kid and job he wants to get back but there's only one problem, 1000 years have passed and no one knows the seal used last time
>the awakened ancient evil now has to find his way back home

make it a Xianxia and you got a deal

A comedy/adventure isekai where a qt school girl social outcast dies in a semi-hilarious unconventional fashion. She wakes up surrounded by greenery and starts freaking out with excitement thinking she's been transported to a generic fantasy world and that she can manipulate her way into becoming the shoujo princess she's always dreamed of being. In actuality, she just woke up in an oasis, and it turns out she's been whisked away to your trope-filled, generic shonen manime desert wasteland full of macho martial artists, gunslingers, oddballs, warlords, biker gangs, and assorted eccentric nutjobs. It turns out women are a very rare commodity reserved for leaders and the upper-class, thus she's constantly on the run from perverts who want to have their way with her, and people who want to turn her in for a lifetime of riches.

Luckily for her, after days of wandering around like a headless chicken, she encounters the seemingly boy of her dreams, a mysterious, gun-toting prince charming around her age riding a dune buggy. Unluckily for her, he's a delusional chuuni nutjob that kidnaps her and vows to protect her from the dangers of the desert, declaring her as his fair maiden, and that he's going to bring her to his humble abode (which doesn't exist) to shield her from outside dangers. Being the manipulative girl she is, she capitalizes on his hopeless obsession to wrap him around her finger.

The rest of the plot just consists of their nonsensical, aimless adventures through the desert and encounters with the various eccentric denizens. It turns out the boy's all talk and just carries a gun for show and he's a tragically bad shot who gets comically wrecked in every single episode.

Also there's a subplot where it's revealed the boy's an amnesiac who doesn't realize he's been isekai'd, and has a pathetically stupid story surrounding his memory loss, but he refuses to accept this even when the evidence is laid before him.

A businessman gets abducted by a fairy and brought into some lame medieval fantasy world #9001 where he's forced to sell real estate after being explained that if he sells enough land it will somehow topple the big bad guy

>MC is a high school student
>dies
>anime ends

>Japan's population is in decline.
>A Japanese Truck drive drives his truck into a bigger, scarier truck and dies.
God sends him to a world without trucks and his Truck runs on magic.
>He must defeat the demon king by running him over.
>Every time he runs over an evil demon they're reborn as a human in Japan, thus solving the population decline.

I wish we had Sci-fi Isekai, user-kun gets trucked and ends up thousand of years in the future, has to learn how to fend for himself in this new world, and eventually ends up as a pirate pilot, helping his crew take down fat merchant ships or running odd and dangerous jobs, always living the good life with his friends.

It would at very least be better than another boring medieval isekai.

>Group of people get isekaid
>The isekai is everyones perfect world that 100% panders to them.
>Mc doesn't buy any of this bullshit.
>Plot is about the MC literally dragging everyone kicking and screaming back to reality, because fuck this escapism power fantasy bullshit it is unhealthy and he just wants to go home even if the others think reality sucks.

Almost all isekai stories would be better if you removed the isekai parts

>I wish we had Sci-fi Isekai, user-kun gets trucked and ends up thousand of years in the future, has to learn how to fend for himself in this new world
You literally just described Now and Then, Here and There, but the MC doesn't get trucked, just teleported.

so you want to adapt ffta?

>Mc is a normal guy
>A wild truck sama appears
>God asks him what kind of power he wants in a new world.
>Gets complete and true resurrection. None of that necromancer zombie bullshit
>Befriends people and has an unkillable army

I..I think I would read this.

I came up with an outline for my own isekai story almost twenty years ago — well before isekai was a genre, as you can imagine. Regardless, it still used a lot of the tropes and themes of modern isekai stories, so it's no better, really.

>an entire high school class is transported to another world
>they arrive as nothing more than themselves
>are quickly greeted by a guide that tells them they've been summoned to fight in a coming war against the forces of evil, etc.
>are informed of and lead to various places of power by their guide in order to "level them up"
>this process gives them a D&D-like "class" and, for some, transforms them into a member of a generic, good guy fantasy race (their general appearance remains them same, however)
>however, each place of power is attuned to a single, specific classmate, so the process is slow going; a few people even die along the way before they're able to level-up after being attacked by the forces of evil
>herein enters the MC: scared for his life, he enters the place of power meant for someone else (not even one of the ones that died)
>the MC is transformed into a dark elf mage and marked as a member of the forces of evil
>the story deals with the MC trying to be a good guy when everyone around him quite literally sees him as an enemy (his name is in red text, etc.) and the various circumstances that unfold from there

I've never really developed the idea past the premise very much. It could easily be turned into one of those "the op main character vs. the world" sort of isekais, as so many often are, 'though I'd like to think that it'd deal mostly with the MC's interactions with both his classmates, as well as the existing forces of good and evil, all the while trying not to get killed by any of them.

Yes, it is the anime the industry needs right now.

>MC is a NEET
>gets truck-kunned
>comes back as a roach
>Buddhism was real the whole time
>I can't believe I was reincarnated as a cockroach and lost a chance at an incredible isekai fantasy adventure life

Isekai but the world is a game made by bathesda and there's no patches

MC is a programmer and is tasked with fixing the game from within

>MC is struck and killed by a truck
>he reincarnates inside the truck's trailer
>learns that the truck is actually a separate, mobile dimension that travels through worlds recruiting heroes by killing them
>the trailer is full of people who each get to vote on whether the truck driver should "recruit" a given person it comes across, which is broadcast to the gods of each dimension as their favorite gameshow

>the enemy is a unholy combination of dead lines,CEOs and online fans demanding more patches

MC is just your normal everyday highschool NEET who works as an LN author in his spare time. One day on the way to his afterschool plumbing apprenticeship, he gets run over by a truck.
Of course, when he next opens his eyes, a friendly god tells him that his death was an accident and he can't be sent back to earth.
The god gives him one wish and sends MC to another world. MC wishes to be "average".
After arriving in the world, MC discovers that he's actually unbelievably powerful when he saves a pair of sisters from slavers. It turns out that "average" was from a god's perspective, so now he can kill T-rexes with a single finger.
In any case, the girls instantly fall in love with him and voluntarily become his slaves. Setting out with his new slaves, whom MC refuses to sex because reasons, MC arrives in a kingdom where he kills an evil man who is robbing a woman in a dark ally.
The woman turns out to be the princess of the kingdom and as a reward for saving his daughter, the king abdicates the throne and makes MC the new king. Also the princess falls in love with the MC but he won't touch her either.
Next, the demon king makes some overly complicated plot to kidnap a girl that MC spent 3 seconds looking at from the corner of his eye who just so happens to be the super sugoii miko lady with the power to activate the macguffin.
Unfortunately for the demon lord, the MC grew attached to the girl during their 3 seconds of eye contact, so he goes and slaughters every demon in the realm and then doesn't fuck her.

Then you die of malignant cancer.

Say no more.
>Guy gets isekaid in a buggy and glitchy as fuck.game that he played to.hell and back in the real world
>Uses glitches, bugs and speedruns strats to beat the game as fast as possible so that he can go.back home.

god fukken bless i'm so reading that shit

I remember there being a hentai about the dude being transported inside a game and the npc's ignore everything he's doing

There is a wn about truck driver who is working for god to run over betas and send them to isekai.

I can recall like 5 wns with that plot.

Why did you write the plot of Black Maria? Thats shits getting taken down user.

>MC is the son of an isekai protag
>said protagonist cucked a demon king before defeating him
>half demon child gets banished
>ends up in the normal world
>hates it so much he develops a scheme to conquer it
>everyone his age just thinks he's a chuuni

It's called Kono Sekai ga Game da to Ore dake ga Shitteiru

How about something like Hataraku Maou-sama except instead of a comedy the demon lord actually tries to destroy the world.

>Truck is run over by MC
>Truck is trasnported to a different world where he has reincarnated as the Demon Lord's Chariot
>Truck must now work hard to stop the Demon Lord without being detected and return to his world.

Can the series be called "Ganbare! Truck-kun!"?

>MC IS a neet
>dies from an assault truck of peace
>learns who kills hims
>Reborn in the past as the truck that got him
>he is in the factory and learn about the history of the great assault trucks before him
>he must prevent assault trucking himself

>MC is a space alien
>MC is a spy tasked with scouting out Earth
>gets killed by Truck-kun
>Isekai'd to a fantasy world but as an alien instead of his human disguise
>MC attempts to take over the fantasy world with his alien technology

Needs to be longer.
>How I got run over by a school student and became the Demon Lord's chariot.

>MC gets run over by truck
>Is reincarnated in a fantasy world as a girl
>Due to various circumstances, he is sold into sex slavery
>As a result of being continually violated, he eventually breaks and accepts being both a woman and a slut

Well user, I have just the thing:
novelupdates.com/series/kusoge-online-beta/
Don't know if it's good or not

go check sad panda and find something more orignal

I need to read this now. And what's the point anyway? Unleash the betas's potential in other universes?

I haven't seen that particular scenario translated, at least.

>Protagonist is an elderly Japanese man at the end of his life
>fucked up a martial arts career by getting involved with drugs and spent most of his 20's being a shitty delinquent before cleaning up his act
>lead a life of mediocrity and dies wishing that he'd had a proper mentor to guide him
>God Isekais him into a world based on Celtic Mythology
>He has creation magic and can manipulate nature as an Immortal Druid and his job is to guide and mentor the many young heroes and demigods who need to accomplish their destinies
>problem is most of these kids are violent super powered rapists who have no self control, despite being well meaning at heart, and most of them have powers that outmatch him 10 to 1
>so now he has to essentially heard cats and teach all the boys and girls life lessons while preparing them for the onslaught of demonic forces encroaching upon the land

MC is a neet, that ran out of green tea,so he goes to the conbi in the middle of the night and gets trucked.
The driver taped this and post a webm on 2chan. The MC reincarnates as 2chan website and must suffer the pain of people mocking his death,and must crime solver to find out who the person who killed him was and try to shitpost him so he an hero himeself

I really want to read this but I have no idea how to search for it

>MC is a baby
>Gets isekai'd
>Fuck you genre, I'm now writing straight up fantasy
>No rpg elements
>World has internal consistensy and rules and they are always followed, no asspulls
>No relevant romance or harems or such bullshit
>MC is not the chosen one or any such bullshit, he trains to become some class and then goes on adventures
>Plot is literally just a regular D&D campaign, the MC party is generally selfish and has various alignments, characters act in interesting ways and end up in interesting places, instead of it being "good guy party vs evil guys" dumb shit.

>MC is transported to a different world
>In this world, humanity has long been extinct, wiped out by another form of intelligent life that formed
>Humanity is remembered with hatred by the species that triumphed
>MC has to attempt to avoid being noticed while searching for a way back to his own world

Note: By no RPG elements I mean, it plays like usual fantasy, there's skills and spells, but it doesn't play like an mmo, no menus, no hp/mp bars, no skill points, etc.

>normal fantasy
>skills

Main character is the most popular girl in the school. She is two-faced trash who thinks very little about other people and lies her way through life. She dies in an ironic twist of fate while pretending to keep up one of her lies.
The world she is transported to is set in the far off future. There are no elves, dragons or magic. It's a dystopic wasteland.
MC has no special power beyond her talent for lying.
The main antagonist is a typical isekai protagonist who believes "being nice" entitles him to girl pussy. He uses to be a classmate of MC and gained an OP bionic arm in the process.
Whe MC beats the antagonist in the end she tells him "a garbage human being is garbage in any world".

Yes, real life has skills too, I'm not talking in the game sense.

>a young wizard studying for magic university exams is on his way to pick up some freshly-baked bread when he is suddenly trampled under a carriage
>he wakes up in the body of a baby
>in the Federal Republic of Somalia
>manages to survive to become a young child, and realizes that they can still use magic, albeit nowhere near as powerful as they were before
>the village finds them practicing one day and deem them a witch - forced to flee for their life, the MC manages to escape with the help of their magic
>wandering the countryside, the MC is kidnapped by a mercenary group and forced to become a child soldier
>now our MC must navigate the horrors of African war and find a way to escape their predicament while strengthening their magic powers in secret and also concealing the fact that they are now a girl

>MC is Fuuka from Fuuka
>Gets trucked
>Gets isekai'd
>Her new world is full of trucks and truck accidents
>She decides to become an idol in her world and sing to prevent more truck accidents
>The main villain is Fuuka 2.0's dad's clone, who is the owner of the world's truck company
>At some point, she meets Kazuma, who talks about the time he was (not) hit by a tractor

captcha: Select all images with a
bus

>MC is a samurai
>gets isekai'd into the typical western style medieval world
>it has a game RPG system
>he has no idea what the fuck this shit is
>people tell him he is like people from the east
>he travels across the land showcasing his superior katana folded 1000 times over
>at the end he ends up in isekai japan

Wait, wait, does that mean we get a story about a Connecticut Yankee?

>MC is a Yakuza
>Gets isekai'd at his wedding together with his betrothed by a rival Yakuza
>God gives him a chance to meet his wife again in another world
>MC wakes up as generic peasant, and finds out his wife is now the princess of the country and doesn't remember him
>MC makes it his quest to gain enough renown to take the princess' hand in marriage the only way he knows how - by building a new syndicate

MC is a wizard.
Casts a spell to teleport him elsewhere.
Ends up in Post-WW2 Japan
Only way to get back is to use the power of an atom bomb explosion.

>MC is Hitler
>Gets Cyanide-kunned
>Reborn into another world as a little girl and asked to beat demon king
>Sods the whole business to build Empire

Hitler has been isekai'd before, he also built an empire in it.

>Builds empire
>Somehow gets swindled by isekai-jews

>mc is a random guy
>gets isekai'd
>world has neither magic nor rpg elements, is just medieval times
>dies of dysentery

But was he a little girl?

>Isek-Ai

A boy falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of ANOTHER WORLD.

>MC is a NEET and gets truck-kun'd into another world.
>has to learn how to survive in a world without NEETBUX.
>its a comfy slice of life show about farming.

it would be like the agriculture anime to spice and wolfs economics.

I'd read the fuck outta these

>not putting it in greentext

It should be this way.

>A boy falls in love with a girl.
>Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number.
>Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.
>But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression.
>After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with.
>In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.
>Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves.
>While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

Already a thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子

>Average American gun owner gets trukked into a fantasy world because the god of chaos was getting bored with how things are going
>brings Kalashnikov and anti-Monarchist ideals like human rights to the fantasy world
>gun isn't a match for high level magics and MC has to use his wits to not die again as more people begin to realize this
>things get pretty out of hand pretty quickly though, especially after he gives up the recipe to black powder to peasant revolutionaries
>revolution starts going full Bolshevik with entire royal families being massacred, churches and banks burned and looted, merchant and mages guilds get targeted for elimination
>MC just runs away because the situation is FUBAR, settles down to a boring life in another country, whole thing turns into farming simulator for at least 40 chapters

FINDS

Shaggy Dramatically Reads Keit-Ai.

youtube.com/watch?v=XHfyLv6t5to

Jokes aside, I'm a little salty that isekai with two way world interactions have fallen out of fashion.

Also this would be fucking great.

>MC is Truck-kun
>years of running over people catching up
>people start looking both ways & not getting run over
>another world is suffering due to lack of OP other-worlders doing shit for them
>Truck-kun himself must visit the isekai world & run over demons
Truck gonna fuck

MC gets isekai'd to ancient JAPAN with that girl he's in love.
He has a cheat sword that lets him fight enemies with ease.
He then tries to recover Japan from a guy that's destoying cities and raping women everywhere.
But the girl he likes turns out to be the demon king and now he has to team up with the villain to kill her.

really can be any mythology and I'd be interested

>MC is a magician from a fantasy world
>MC get's trampled by many, many horses
>Isekai'd into earth but with mechs
>MC tries to get back but requires a massive amount of power cores from the mechs to provide the energy to summon a portal
>Somehow gets mixed into a civil war while hunting for power cores
>Civil war escalates because the MC is now participating

Sounds like major chuuni shit.

Isn't that Jak 2?

1d4chan.org/wiki/Stranded_in_fantasy

>MC gets hit by truck
>Goddess taking a massive dump and sends Mc off without buff
>"oh shit, I forgot to give him special abilities, I'll just summon another guy and give him it."
>MC wakes up and lives a regular life until he attends school
>meets this hyper active "dense" student with "black hair" and seemingly have the ability to use any magic he wants as long as he sees them.
>black hair gets harem because of nice attitude, powerful, good looks
>MC just does his own shit because he knows that if he even interact with this black haired teenager he will get into some serious shit like slaying the demon queen.
>queen
>female
>probably single
>oh shit it's not gonna be one of those is it
>MC decides to pick up swordsmanship since he's basically talentless in any forms of magic. Goal: join army kill queen. Can't let her coexist with humanity. Can't get rid of 6000 years of hatred simply by talk no jutsu ---> harem get
>gets recruited to the army
>hears about this black haired shounen who seemingly rises through the ranks with at least 3x speed.
>"oh fuck it's him"
>black hair becomes the captain
>captain of the Mc's division
>ordered to charge straight into the Devils army
> MC loses right arm
>only shield remaining
>not shield hero
>loses shield
>whole division dies except for MC and black hair
>Black hair rewarded for his bravery against the demon queens four dukes
>absolutely no comments about his division nearly wiping out
>now armless, the Mc decides to retire before getting killed by the black hair "hero"
>black hair now has princess as harem after rescuing her from enemy kidnap
>Mc called back to army because he's the "left hand of the hero"
>the right hand is for holding his harem
>also symbolic of the fact that the Mc lost his right hand
>joins new division of soldiers
>they joined only because of the propaganda that joining the black haired heroes party will lead them to glory
>ordered to charge straight into demon queens castle
>2000/2000

>MC is a tomboy jockey
>Gets Isekai'd into the private chambers of some beloved royal who at that moment dies of unknown causes
>Gets captured and beaten
>Rescued on execution day by rebel faction
>Steals a horse during getaway
>Hailed as a hero of the rebellion and respected because riding skill is typically exclusive to nobles
>Unable to control the rebels, embarks on a fun journey of pillagery while posing as a man, founds her own cavalry
>Something something keikakus, tragic falsely-accused love interest, and conquering things

>As a young child, MC meets a young dark elf girl, who was ostracized in the community for not being human and becomes her friend
>One day, despite his embarrassment, she gets him to play house with her
>Not understanding how weddings worked, she used a ritual from a book instead, which was actually meant for summoners to contract magical beasts
>Normally, the ritual she used couldn't be used to contract with humans in the first place, but it turned out her magic was too strong
>Years later, because the magic stunted his growth, he's an unaging shota, trying to find work except nobody will hire him because he looks too young
>Meanwhile, his childhood friend who is now a Christmas cake is just lounging around his home in a sundress, distracting him while he's trying to find jobs and trying to get him to play instead
>Somehow, he always gets dragged into her shenanigans

>An alien abducts a generic fantasy party
>Drops them literally into another world
>The entire world's population is made of immortal humanoid robots
>The group of five struggle to understand the new world and find a way back home

i would read this

>college student
>bored of life
>gets transferred to a game world
>has to defeat some endgame boss
>after some time realizes that life in a new world is the same shit as his old world
>starts not giving a fuck and does whatever he wants
>end scene is him as an old man, surrounded by family, telling his story, and passing on his sword to the next generation

>An MC is isekai'd and ends up in a fantasy world's castle having been summoned by a desperate king and country who want the demon lord defeated
>Only catch is, this isn't some jap teenage reader self insert. This is Achilles from the Trojan War.
>In a world in which videogame/fantasy monsters are applied a realistic damage system(no points or flashy bullshit but magic exists), Achilles uses his otherworldly battle genius to overcome what he believes to be some journey to the afterlife he must fight through. Historical references and tactics applied to incredible monsters.
>He is followed by several characters on his journey, and bits of Greek culture and warrior philosophy are brought up through Achilles.
>There is a young magician girl who can't believe he fights without magic like all the other warriors(he sees that as weak), an inexperienced squire who emulates him, a chronicler seeking to record his tale for all history, and a beast race assassin girl secretly sent by the demon king to kill him, but eventually falls in love though is rejected because Achilles is committed to winning glory as he passes through this 'purgatory' to Elysium.
>In the battle with the demon king, Achilles is offered all the riches and women in the world if only he would sit by the lord's side, yet he refuses because the honor of overcoming such a legendary foe and passing into myth is too great for Achilles to give up for earthly pleasures.
>He moves on to the great beyond, and the story ends with the new age born after his passing that mirrors Greek myth, with many warriors adopting the Corinthian helmet design and similar armaments to the hero. Epilogue is the beast girl assassin reading the tale to her children, saying she loved him, but legends don't linger among us mortals.

Story of a hero after defeating the demon lord realized he has no lover yet, everyone in his male only party have already married to their childhood friend, fiance, etc.
Realizing this he went to town to drown his sorrows, however due to his villager clothing, and drunken state, his strength is pulled down a notch.
Suddenly as he was crossing the road, he was run over by a carriage because the coachman dozed off from his driving.
Due to the sheer force, he was not able to hold his ground hurdling him over to a bunch of force spells, which threw him off to the sky, in some coincidence, a volcano in a floating island was erupting releasing high energy ether which also directly hit him. The force was multiplied so hard he crossed dimensions sending him off to a modern world era, he landed on a desolate area.
He was then found by a person who runs an orphanage. The person took care of him until he finally regained consciousness. Unable to understand the words the person was saying, the hero lied and made gestures that he has amnesia.
Unable to go back, he now lives his life as a teenager in this world.
Shenanigans happen, he works and helps the orphanage, while saving people from peril, maybe get a girlfriend or two while he's on it.

>maybe get a girlfriend or two
it's shit

He's from another world user, monogamy isn't their thing.

>MC is mauled by an escaped zoo tiger
>He is reborn as a baby in isekai amazon, and is adopted by talking monster tiger
>He spends his entire childhood in the jungle, trying to survive all these "push cub off the cliff" trials of tiger mom. He eventually forgets modern conveniences from his past life and become full tarzan
>One day, he sees adventure party trying to explore through the amazon for hidden ruins
>First time MC saw a grill in this life time
>MC tries to rape the mage girl, but was knocked out
>The laws of the jungle dictates to obey the strong ones, so he guides the party to the ruins they were looking for.
>Taking notice of his feral scouting skills and survival knowledge, they recruit MC as a ranger.

>MC and his party tries to uncover the identity of the hidden ruins in the amazon, while he is spooked by MAJICKS and technology. Hijinks ensue.

yeah but he's in modern world now, so no harem