MH 370 Search ship detained by military

Breaking news from Perth Australia. Mh 370 Search ship Seabed constructor taken over by military. Statement about to be released

ITS HAPPENING

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2018-02-08/mh370-search-ship-seabed-constructor-docks-fremantle/9407502
dailycaller.com/2017/06/30/study-blind-recruitment-aimed-at-boosting-female-hires-actually-does-the-opposite/
abc.net.au/news/2018-02-08/malaysia-replaces-civilian-mh370-investigators-with-pilots/9410586
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sauceage?

confirmed nukes on board

listening to the radio and this story has just been aired, expect press release in the next hour.

This was news from earlier this morning. abc.net.au/news/2018-02-08/mh370-search-ship-seabed-constructor-docks-fremantle/9407502

Watch the ABC australia news website, new info should be released ASAP according to the radio

I guess they didn't want to find it after all

So they found it?

not sure they didnt say all i know is it said that the crew is detained for questioning/debriefing and that the military had taken over.

Not anymore ;)

Yeah is this normal procedure? I figured your guys version of the FAA would be called out with the local authorities. Fucking weird

fuckin hell, they're still looking for it?
what a waste of money, they've been looking for how long now?
IT WENT TO DIEGO GARCIA

>Is this normal procedure

Absolutely not, but the news has been censored here for around 6 years now, anything that disrupts "equality" is punished. I can't take anything seriously anymore, not the news, not the government. It's all a huge joke.

>no rt red link
Not happening.

You guys have a military? I thought it was wiped out by those kangaroo wars

>anything that disrupts "equality" is punished.

or succeeds hilariously

dailycaller.com/2017/06/30/study-blind-recruitment-aimed-at-boosting-female-hires-actually-does-the-opposite/

Now I want to see an emu fight a kangaroo

I'm well aware of that study. Unfortunately the on-the-ground problem is overpopulation and immigration.

>IT WENT TO DIEGO GARCIA
Yup

Why are experts predicting more planes will disappear?

So is the idea it got taken over by AUS military after looting a shipwreck?

probably becuase jews

Ecclesiastics 12, 1 through 8
All I'm gonna say

Isn't this international waters?
How/ why can navy take over if it's international waters?

The question is why would it go there?

Yeah, getting old sucks.

No shit.
Black project groups around the world needed the plane and passengers to profiteer from.
>chop shop the plane for $$$
>harvest the organs of everyone on board
>sell certain people into Slavery

Whatever gets the most money for more NWO black projects. (((They've))) been smuggling Heroin has been smuggled in since the 60s. This shouldn't surprise anyone.

and then this right after
abc.net.au/news/2018-02-08/malaysia-replaces-civilian-mh370-investigators-with-pilots/9410586

sounds like a big nothing to me

its not a waste of money: the thais
only have to pay if they find the plane

airbase and some locals in the maldives claim they saw the plane, but ausfailia has been off the coast of western australia for YEARS

also the wreckage that washed up on africa and madagascar could have come from the maldives

we're footing the bill I thought
and we're not even looking in the right spot

you're doing as much as I am citizen

Sorry I don't thing i'm reading this right. How did it perform the opposite? They guy just said it could but there is no study.

Wait so is the government trying to Jew that company out of it's finders fee?

ah i only heard the end of the report before it switched to the next item, didnt realise it was malaysian military.

You are here for life

the study done, originally sought to enforce gender equality, backfired in such a way that it actually disrupted its original intent by proving the opposite. Also its 4am here, I might sound more incoherent than I think

>Meme flag
>Meme conspiracy theory
God this shithole gets worse every fucking day.

You really believe some shady government organization would steal a multi-million dollar plane to sell for scrap metal (and earn what, maybe $10k on the scrap aluminum and instruments? Okay....) And also somehow sell the organs (what? They hijacked a plane to sell the organs of the passengers? Really?) Do you have a single fact to back any of this rediculous shit up? How the fuck do you retards think up this crap? Besides that, wreckage from the plane already washed up on some beach. So what are you telling me, they sold some of the plane as scrap and also threw some of it in the ocean? This is a lot of fucking work for some scrap metal.

Regarding
>159689780
We ignore obvious idiots and refrain from giving them (you)s.
I suggest (you) do the same.

human trafficking

KYS
even a fucking Kike was selling captured people's organs and got caught
fuck you, you enabling piece of shit.

Found what?

probably a lot longer than that

truth, but I'd be curious if there was any significance to the passengers on the plane such as R&D leads, etc.

your age is showing, hurry up and get ready or you'll miss your bus

>take over by military
sauce that cunt or fuck off. well over an hour now

Even with our technology less than %5 of the seafloor has been mapped. let that sink in

>Even with our technology less than %5 of the seafloor has been mapped

probably because we dont care

>ignores the fact that proves his dumbass wrong
>muh age
its only a matter of time faggots like you ODs or suicides

No it was the emu wars. And it wasn't a defeat per say. It was Australian Vietnam. Because the emus fought like guerllias it was not cost effective to continue the great emu war.

I'm confident that with 1000 troops we could defeat the emus.

Knowing the average IQ on Sup Forums, wouldn't be surprised if a new conspiracy theory of people claiming they found Atlantis and the AUS military took over to hide it. This is the average level of thinking on Sup Forums.

I care. However just like you I'm too lazy to bother contributing anything other than inane shit on a message board and tax for other people to play with.

Too many people would have seen it. It would absolutely have leaked by now.

but it sounded like more women were getting positions then before. I'm so lost. Is this opposite day?

>Knowing the average IQ on Sup Forums, wouldn't be surprised if a new conspiracy theory of people claiming they found Atlantis and the AUS military took over to hide it. This is the average level of thinking on Sup Forums.
>so brainwashed to think this wouldn't happen

You can believe in nonsense if you want and believe that people with higher IQ's and more sense are brainwashed if you want. You are just like the flat earth people.

Fuck off larper.

They turned off their transponders because they found it but want to make sure they get paid by the Malaysian government before they reveal the location.

So what is the conspiracy theory pushed by you guys on here? "ITS HAPPENING"

What exactly are you guys thinking is about to happen?

The Malaysian military has been searching for the plane. It was Malaysian airlines after all..........so what stupid conspiracy theory are you guys pushing?

Did they find the plane??

Oh let me guess, the conspiracy theory is that how dare Malaysians head the search for their own plane with mostly Malaysian people on it.

Surely because there were a few Australians it should be Australia running the whole show..............this is probably the BS you guys are pushing. lol

*tinfoil hat on*
MH370 is probably I kike constructed falseflag airplane filled with nukes so they can rip the seabed apart incase they get outjewed.
*Tinfoil hat off*

Prolly nothing tbqh

lol, wouldn't be surprised if the conspiracy theory is that stupid.

Now wait for the Americans to come out saying that no one died and that all of the people and families are fake like how they believe Sandy Hook or the las vegas shooting was. lol

Shit you blinded me with Science

bruh I made a good comment in the jew thread and you agreed. dont be hatin

correct. should have become a false flag. Iran would have gotten the blame for hijacking it and giving it to terrorists. A clone of mh370 was spotted in a hanger in tel aviv. As this information has been leaked, the plot got canceled.

>texas based operator
there is your problem

WHITE POWER!!!!!!

Usually your America hate would offend me, but since it is Texas I am in agreement. Fucking candyass faggots

I will try to match users on here in their conspiracy beliefs and make my own as well.

The MH 370 is a false flag by the Jews. Their original plan was to frame Australia for shooting it down to draw the west into a war with China, since the Jew is so scared of the Chinese people and wants them and western people to all kill each other while the Jew profits and puts both sides in an even weaker position compared to the Jewish super race.

>reee I just want old Sup Forums back

Today I will remind them

I live in Texas currently, just saying a lot of these people are not too sharp

Someone was stabbed last week in Japan and killed, I think it's the Jews fault and the fault of zionism.

Think about it, ITS HAPPENING!

Illuminati confirmed. I have no doubt now that the Illuminati is real.

You should read about the Dutroux affair and the franklin scandal. Fucked up shit

Australia does not exist. It is a giant con-job by the UK. Convicts did not go to "Australia" they were thrown overboard into the English channel. When people think they are "coming to Australia" they actually visit the eastern coast of Africa. Everybody, from the airplane pilot to the ground crew, is in on it. It's all fake.

tfw an aussie shitposter told yesterday to be ready for mh370 news

Substantial if verifiable

>I can't take anything seriously anymore, not the news, not the government. It's all a huge joke.
that's a market for a truthful news org.

Yeah I saw that thread wtf

was in the news 2 days ago here. old news lad, was literally regurgitating news

This is the thread in archive

Oh ok I had no idea, that plane is so irrelevant, it's not even on my radar.

Nope, that's my conspiracy alteregos theory you fucking dimwit. So go kill yourself you useless dumb sack of shit, you're probably a fucking kike too. That makes it even better.