Who's ready for Lupin III Part 5? What was your first experience with the series?

Who's ready for Lupin III Part 5? What was your first experience with the series?

Reveal

youtube.com/watch?v=A-_lwVAcmRY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D7y9LsXO0uY
youtube.com/watch?v=vb8SZ4AbEAQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I dig the water-colour aesthetic (is that Mont Saint-Michel in the background, by any chance?)

>Mont Saint-Michel
Yes the series will be taking place in france

I'll be back so I'm hoping you guys keep the thread active.

It's kind of funny, I got back home from holiday just in time to see this announcement. I was at the real deal, like, a week ago.

Patiently waiting. Thought he'd wear the black jacket though.

We don't know what jacket he's wearing yet but it will most likely not be that hideous black jacket which I think is good. Lupin is a flashy guy. Last thing people want to see him in is a boring as fuck black jacket. He only wore it in the Goemon film as a disguise to blend in so it was never meant to be an official jacket.
Do you live in Japan?

Lupin always has the best backgrounds in all of anime.

another.

Great to see this!

I wouldn't mind a return to the 2nd series' tones of red sports jacket, blue shirt, pink/beige tie, white or off-white pants, and black boots. The blue jacket they used for the 4th series is really good, too, though. The green jacket's also great, but I don't feel the same about that pink one.

We need it to never end, so good.

Fuck no. I'm sick of red jacket. It already has 155 episodes and is used for most of the series. That's more than enough. Also
>Pink tie
the one thing the movies did right is get rid of that shitty tie. It should always be yellow tie when it comes to red coat.

We're going to be seeing a new color for the 5th series. We just don't know which one yet.

this was my first and only experience with it
youtube.com/watch?v=D7y9LsXO0uY

I'm ready, but we'll have to deal with weeks of the same less-than-optimal episode releases, just like with the previous part, is that right?

What is this retarded shit and why did you waste your time with it?

White coat, black shirt, and red tie looks good to me.

What did you think of this?

youtube.com/watch?v=vb8SZ4AbEAQ

One of the series' best games. It wasn't that well-known outside of Japan and Italy, but I think it also had an American release happening at the same time the English dub for the 2nd series was airing on Adult Swim.

I agree although I think black pant's is too much, I don't like when the pants and the shirt are the same color. You need something to break it up.

I'm Italian, it was the first anime in the 80's. It seems it's only really famous here and nowhere else outside of Japan.

>Italain
That means you actually sat through those horrible Italian OSTs instead of Yuji Ohno

It's pretty good.

That reminds me of pic related.
What film was this, Cagliostro?

I was visiting my Grandparents during summer vacation when I was a kid. I was fflipping through the channels when came across some The Castle of Cagliostro. I finished it and forgot the name, except for Lupin, and I spend the next few years looking for it on and off. I don't know why it was so fucking hard though, I remember finding a video that was just scenes of some cars on a road on a bridge or something, but no Lupin. Its like the internet only decided he existed just a few years ago.

Yup, Cagliostro.

Are the live-action movies any good?

>What was your first experience with the series?
It was Mine Fujiko to iu onna and i dropped it because it was so fucking boring.