ZOG USA kills 100 syrian soldiers

ZOG USA kills 100 syrian soldiers for jewish interests. Please do sth against it burger bros. Thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

apnews.com/59978755b3f2435f9ef63323392c3006
gotquestions.org/scribes-and-Pharisees.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>t. butthurt syrian desserter masquerading as a refugee
Tell it to we don’t give a shit

That shit is still going on? We allegedly stop giving aid to the "moderates". Struggling with Kurds?

Fuck off Assad is a war criminal

Maybe if the Syrian regime wasnt busy gassing children and focused on protecting liberty we wouldn’t need to bomb you.

Shills gotta get in fast in their own threads to build the narrative I guess.

Good I hope he kills your entire family ahmed. Assad is a shitskin and so is everyone else over there.

Gas yourselves.

I love how shareblue pretends to be anti Semitic. If it triggers you so much I hope trump starts supporting the Jews just so I can hear you whine about it.

I hope Iran nukes the fuck out of your neocon asses.

STARTS???

>REEEEE STOP KILLING MY LIVESTOCK!!!
>t. Butthurt Muhammad Bull Importer

Keep dreaming Mohammed, Obama isn’t president anymore.

You think they're that stupid? Doing so I would greatly benefit the west.

>itt trump supporters embrace neoconservatism

Every day I get more convinced kikeistan needs to be wiped off the map. Modern kikes have nothing to do with the land of Moses. They've turned to scum. Allahu Akbar, the Temple Mount is in the hands of Muslims for a good reason.. God learned he can't trust Kikes a long time ago. When are the rest of you going to wake up?

Nice try FBI

Go to Hell you kikesucker. I'm serious.

Not taking the bait fbi nigger

I mean...is there a link, at least?

This thread has proven to me what absolute shit nupol is. I thought it was just belly aching before but holy shit do you faggots know nothing.

You sound like the kike faggot morpheus

apnews.com/59978755b3f2435f9ef63323392c3006

lmao suck my dick /sg/
I hope another of your neckbeard SAA heroes steps on a landmine like a dumbass

The kike has tested the matrix to its limit. Time for the universe to strike the kike.

gotquestions.org/scribes-and-Pharisees.html
Question: "Why did Jesus rebuke the scribes and Pharisees so harshly in Matthew 23:13–36?"

Answer: In Matthew 23 Jesus pronounces “woes” on the scribes and Pharisees, the religious elite of the day. The word woe is an exclamation of grief, denunciation, or distress. This was not the first time Jesus had some harsh words for the religious leaders of His day. Why did Jesus rebuke them so harshly here? Looking at each woe gives some insight.

Remember, Jesus commands you to rebuke the kike. Kikeistan is a shitstain on humanity.

Why would ZOG intel be against israel? Are you one of these idiots who buys the narrative that trump is fighting the jews agenda?

You sound like a jew apologist

when are you enlisting to die for israel, goy?

>attack a us/Israeli occupied position
>get obliterated

Nothing wrong with this

The world needs China to roar, and threaten Israel.

shills at full force again

Based Mutts. Please kill more Syrian scum from the regime.

>the complete lack of understanding of the situation in Syria the post

jewish interests are us interests

entire thread is shills, trump defending "the missle only hit an airstrip" cucks BTFO