Why are millennials, specially niggers such crybabys?

Why are millennials, specially niggers such crybabys?

I have 1000 times more money than my dad ever had, he worked 14 hours every day, and was just making money to be able to afford us, and now am I supposed to act like I'm poor?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_B._Calhoun
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Im so glad i was born in the 90's instead of the 80's. Millennials are so fucking stupid.

Exactly, nignogs seem to think they have dibs on the poor meme. Meanwhile not only 80 years ago white people worked 12+ hours a day just to afford a loaf of bread which had to be rationed just to survive

If you were born in the 90's you're still a millennial you stupid amerimutt

i hate identity politics like this. i was born in the 80's, have my third child on the way, and my wife and i both work enough to afford our home and a condo that we rent out. sure, we both have student loans and mortgages, but we don't spend our money frivolously on avocado toast and tide pods.

>we don't spend our money frivolously on avocado toast and tide pods.

a fucking neoboomer

Im a 1998 fag with a gas station job, I earn around 1000 eur a month and my rent is 400 which I split with a roommate.
2 bedroom,living room,1 kitchen, bath, shower, sauna.
These people are retarded.

call it what you want, but if you want to get ahead financially, you have to be careful with your money.

obviously if we import more mexicans we can get that down to 10$ an hour and make rent 1800$ since Jose is bringing the famalam.

This

Born in late 80’s
Went to rural retard community college, learned a trade. Now have a house and wife and 2 huwhuyte kids. The boomer mantra of “just gotta pull yourself up by the bootstraps kiddo” doesn’t really apply anymore since (((colleges))) figured out that the govt would loan vast amounts of money for urban youths to come get African tribal music studies degrees, but the truth is, if you want to be a successful adult, eventually you have to start fucking acting like one

You might earn 1000 times more (fucking exaggerating M8), but by your own shitty maths that. Would make houses 10jewillion times more expensive.

Secondly, my generation is full of kids that watched the courts tape their fathers, and those of us lucky enough to have good parents that stuck together are still aware of the shitty deal that awaits us if we’re stupid enough to have kids of our own.

The fact is my generation is a symptom, not the disease.

Allowing lawyers, judges and government (in the form of taxes) to profit from the destruction of so many families was bound to have long term negative effects.

Divorce in the west in a multi billion dollar industry, of course those who profit from it will encourage it. Why’d you think they pushed the rad-fem bull? they wanted women to get divorces - shit its why women are rewarded for it.

Why not men?
women have higher emotional intelligence, basically social skills - this has a downside though as it makes them more susceptible to herd mentality, pay a few dykes to preach hatred of men and only let them on tv, soon every woman is a man hating dyke.

Tl;dr: jews.
Always jews.

>sauna

What else you need in life

If your rent costs 1500 a month and you can’t afford it, move somewhere cheaper.

Kids are cheap as shit, and we're being told they are expensive. My father worked at KFC and went to technical school with 2 toddlers and a new born. My parents raised us on donations, the church, hand-me-downs, breast milk and cloth diapers.
The only thing it costs is time, and there's plenty of that.

What the fuck makes you so special?

Is the economy different for you somehow?

I just concluded most people were too stupid to keep their marriages together and that I could succeed because I was smarter. I lived in the same era as you but learned the opposite lesson. I believe in be yourself so you filter out any incompatible people from the get go. Scare them off before they can hurt you.

>WHY CAN'T YOU ALL JUST DO WHAT WE DIDN'T DO

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_B._Calhoun

What the fuck are you talking about. Is the only thing your mad about the fact that this guy is a functioning adult?

Fuck off reddit

>Why are millennials, specially niggers such crybabys?
Give them free shit once, they expect free shit forever

Replacement level? And when we let in tens of millions of KANGS and beaners, then what happens when they get old? Flood the nation again with illegals?
This argument makes no sense, unless you part of the gang that is known as 'nation wreckers.'

what kinda job you have?

This.
Born in 92, dropped out of college twice, worked my ass off on a shipping dock, promoted to supervisor at 50k a year. Did that for 2 years, applied for a new supervisor job, now making 64k working 8 to 5.
You just have to not be an idiot and sell the best version of yourself. Nothing makes you more qualified for a job than getting experience at any level in the field. Most STEM jobs excluded

Isn't calling a group of people millenials just catering to this nonsense identity politics that the media is trying so hard to push at the moment?

>complaining about rent in the US
they should come check prices in europe

DELET THIS

>jobs paying $12 an hour
so make sacrifices and train for a job that pays more. it is pretty small minded to think that people only remain at one level.

let me go get my bootstraps

>but the truth is, if you want to be a successful adult, eventually you have to start fucking acting like one
the toughest red pill to swallow

Fucking millenials my dad worked 120 hours a week just to afford the bus fair it costs my mother to whore herself out every night and i basically live like a kang with no effort.

Vodka

>gen z
also
>le mutt posts with memeflag are just insecure Americans

>repeating Boomer talking points that are written to justify letting bugpeople from Asia launder money through Western real estate speculation, driving up the price to untenable levels

yup must be functioning adults that piss me off

so do millenials really restricted by finance issues or the fact that they were told that they are special and now they dont want to have kids becouse it wont allow them to express their speciality?

>rent is $1500

THEN FIND A CHEAPER APARTMENT! JESUS!

Since people still bring that meme up to this day I will say yes I am special just to piss people off. People have a problem with Millennials acting like individuals because they think it all relates to the you are special meme. I will say yes I am special just to shut them up.

>find cheaper rent
>same job pays 8.00per hour
O.k.

I think the latter. Most kids from anglophone countries "want" kids and a family, but
1) don't want to "lose out" on the "fun years"
2) have no idea of sacrifice, and are unwilling to downgrade their current lifestyle
Mexicans are willing to cross the desert, then work two factory jobs while Mercedes cleans houses. THAT is why these countries are getting taken over by immigrants

Its almost like (((society))) rewards ignorant slave mentalities and reviles individualistic free thought

Im only 22 and still in college. I want to have kids sometime after, probably around 26-30 I'd say. But I have a lot of coworkers at my minimum wage job who arent in college and treat this shit job like they want to work there forever. I understand the women who work there, have kids and have husbands with real jobs. But not the guys who arent to old for manual labor. They always complain about money. Just go to trade school or something fag

>Why are millennials, specially niggers such crybabys?
because they get shit liberal arts degrees and are completely unemployable

the branches

Many people just live above their paycheck. Raising a child is expensive but not prohibitively expensive unless you want to be a retard who buys it $500 iPads and phones every year since age 3, using meme designer clothes for kids instead of using perfectly fine hand-me-downs from your relatives and so on.

As much as I dislike being called a "millennial" 90s are millennials. 80s and gen x. Kek

My mom and dad worked at food joints and made enough to buy a house in the bay area back then in the late 80s.
Same house costs over a million now.
I somewhat understand millennials.frustration but i love picking on them anyways. Sometimes i pretend to be a boomer in threads like this and tell everyone to "man up like i did way back then".

Millennials are born in 1982-2004. The 1982-1988 cohorts are the equivalent of the old interbellum generation.

No millennial are 80s idiot gen x is 70s
Millennials.became adults around the new start of the new millenium thats where the name is from.

i just asked desu, i see lots of people in their 30s not having kids becouse "they feel like they will be restricted by them", they dream big, but put little effort into it and talk non stop about the day they will be succesfull from what makes them special
the problem like this one said
immigration is needed to fill in places that millenials are too special to work in.
so they are not working and not having kids. what exactly the point is then?
btw if you got past 20 whithout any real progress, you should admit that youre not special

>mental gymnastics to avoid admitting to yourself you are a millennial.
Why?

My God they might have to work 4 hours a day just to pay rent!!!

Different user. Millenials are the last geneartion born before the turn of the millennium. You're a millenial. There's no such thing as 'gen z' or 'gen y'. There's no consensus yet on the buzzword for the generation following millenials.

I said they were born in 1982-2004 idiot. There are different sub cohorts of generations.

I agree completely with what you said however if the immigration never happened those jobs would still get filled because employers would be forced to make the job more appealing.

How the fuck are you poor in 2018?

I'll tell you. You don't want to hear it.

You and your family's genes failed generations ago. That's it. There is nothing else to add except a one way ticket to the ditch.

Society isn't a game that gives out prices. You either reproduce, or you don't. If the center of your life isn't your family, with all the sacrifice that comes with it, then you are being jewed.
Pretty much. They are failing at life from every angle. The ones that are doing so-so are the ones that think that "one day maybe I'll start a family after college". In that same thought they think about "the state of modern women".

No there isn't.
It's just an age group for marketing and throwing blame.

>tfw even at that overly represented rent rate they would be making enough at that hourly rate to pay rent and have 430 dollars left over

And for that fucking price of rent it better include utilities.

Millennials have this issue were they feel entitled to living in an established city. All those cities on the west coast were created in the 50s when that generation was priced out of the east coast market, so they went to were they could afford the land. Their kids just lived off the wealth they were born into and the market was still cheap when they reached adulthood. Now we need another expansion to create new cities in strategic locations for our modern economy. Places like Detroit dried up because their location no longer made sense, their resources to make the cars were no longer coming from the surrounding states.

But thats barely enough for 2 pairs of jeans user!! :(

This is because wealth is relative. To those Mexicans the $1000 that an American born and raised here is less than minimum wage is effectively ten years of wages in butt fucking Mexico. Of course they want to be here, they’re fucking millionaires relative to villagers!

What will really cook your noodle is that Guatemalans and below risk THEIR lives and freedom to work in Mexico! They earn even less and feel like kangz in shithole Mexico earning $1! Fisher-Price My First Borders and Tariffs you disingenuous fucking Jew.

>get told life is easy
>get a quarter way through it
>realise it a lie

got a job paying $30 an hour, doing 8 hours, 5 days a week.

still couldn't solo pay mortgage, bills, utilities or food. which sucks cause my partner is now unemployed cause pregnancy and i gotta find a way to make more money so i can pay all this shit

Exactly. Just walk into a random office, shake the boss' hand and you'll land a 300k job right away.

> muh western GDP meme
> muh GDP PPP
> muh GDP PPP maps
> mun wealth
> muh democracy
like I said, your economies are a joke, westerners are fucking autistic retards.
You have 10k$ per month, but you spend 8-9 on of it immediately. If I need some fucking electrician I pay 20$ for one visit and services, you would pay 100-300$ and this is related to everything. People here pay 150-200$ for rent for 1bedroom flat, you pay 2-5k lol. I payed 10-15$ to visit a therapist when I got cold, you pay much more.
Your muh big salary doesn't mean shit. Also you have higher taxes, and the most retarded thing you could ever imagine - prices without a tax in your stores, only a fucking imbecile could come up with this shit.
When I looked at GDP statistics, for a long time I could not understand how that happened when western countries were so rich, but shit ton of burgers and bongs could not even afford even some fucking dental services, only then I understood. By statistics every burger has to be almost a millionaire, but reality is different. Burgers think I live in a commie dictatorship, no we have more market then you do. Your western countries are fucking leftists shitholes. I have some friends who moved to the west searching for a better life, after some time in Cucknada my friend told me it was a mistake. Cucknada is a joke. He pays 2k for some retarded cuckshed in Toronto and 1k goes for utilities, insurance, food and life in general, and his whole salary per month is 4k cucknadian dollars, at the end he has a bit more than he had in Belarus, it's true, but that's a tricky part, an average flat in Minsk costs 50k, in SJWonto some cuckshed costs 250-2mln$. So what's the fucking point of this big salary.
Westerners are retarded.

The American dollar has lost its value and employers refuse to recognize this. We're literally working for peanuts over here

We are on the same page.
Americans just don't want to downgrade their lives in order to raise their young.
3rd worlders move for a better life. There is nothing stopping Americans from moving to a better country, a cheaper city, or making the right sacrifices. You've peaked at birth, suck it up.

also there's 0 reliable proof of them being any more conservative, and most are too young to have their own political views anyway

Your father is an idiot for marrying such whore

>My partner.
God i hate millennials.

100% the latter

yes you have a point actually, but even if a young person decides to take an "unglorious job" he is looked down upon by them. it has its impact on said persons self esteem, so he is doing the same to other workes in said fields.
you can argue that jobs like clerics, factory workers and such are require almost no abilities, but still... why treat peolpe like they are lower then lets say a guy that has a law degree but works in slave condition to some jew firm?

>just be frugal goy, mexicans will do your job at $12/hr no complaints!

But I want to be in the city!

60k at least and if you weren't a rebellious mutt that cared one iota about how you appear to a manager it would be child's play securing that, even with exactly zero experience.

>Meanwhile, in Hollywood

>he thinks you can land a 60k starting job without any experience
Get out boomer

This..

"Boomers" because they were the babies when we had a baby boom.. it was called a boom because that wasn't normal.

I'm not sure why they need to be replaced. Population growth is only good if it can be supported. They've been telling us for years that overpopulation is bad, and we should fix that at once..

So we did?

Now they think they need more people. For what??

We don't need government gibs for people who don't exist.. we don't need alot of stuff we're paying for if our population decreases.

I'm not talking about births, babies, I'm talking about replacements, immigrants.. this is stupid.

Maybe if our taxes actually went to the roads and bridges, instead of lining someone's pocket, we'd be ok.

Population decreases are a good thing when resources are limited. We don't have to fall to Africa tier before we understand that.

And then the boomers come and say.
"When i was your age i made less than 2$ an hour and i still mabaged to have a house and kids."

US births have been below replacement levels since the 1970s, this is really all the boomers fault and doesn’t have a lot to do with current cost-of-living.

There is a growing disparity between the rich and the poor. You could blame this entirely on people being lazy, but that would be intellectually dishonest. The fact is, the rich elite have money, and as such, they can afford to pay people to lobby on their behalf. This lobbying power has given then tax loopholes, that only benefit the rich, and in many cases, they pay to have their competition crushed.

We need to do more to help small businesses and we need to redevise the tax code so it's applicable to both corporations and small businesses.

Boomers have destroyed the housing market with regulations just so they could increase the value of their second homes, which they refuse to sell.

I'm 25 retard. Sorry that you don't want to hear how the world actually works. Literally nobody can help you until you change your attitude.

Great point.
Make is from Mexico next time, Pedro.
You are going back

You are poor and so was your dad. That's probably why he was dumb enough to have unprotected sex which resulted in you.

Your pribably give bad handshakes user. Give a nice firm handshake and tell that manager. "I'm your guy."

Yeah, after some time I realized this. 1$ in Belarus is like 5-10$ in the USA. Some imbecile Slavs with IQ of 70 who didn't find themselves in their countries go to your country or western europe to clean toilets only because they suck money out of your countries and transfer it to their slavic countries, and families. They benefit from your bloated economies. But if you work, live and spend your money in ruble zone, and live in a big city like Minsk it doesn't make sense anymore to move to west. You will get the same problems as you have here + you would be a fucking immigrant getting constant hatred from natives. Immigration is not actual anymore. More than 100.000 Belarussians have KP (karta polyaka), they can move to Bolan and then move further to west, but they still live in Belarus and don't go anywhere, because they realized west is a joke, and you have to rip your ass af to get a lot of money.

The problem is that people get stuck in these minimum wage jobs because they're familiar with them; it pays enough to rent a room and buy video games too.

There are a lot of easy ways to earn more.

For example, a person could start landscaping from April to October for 17-20 an hour.

What if I just dont want kids?

Then you're by definition a biological and genetic failure.

Retard

And?

one bulba for you. This guy gets it

now tell everyone back home falling for the 'freedom' meme that no, every day in America isn't like an episode of Friends

Millenials are kinda fucked, and it's a combination of many things.

At least here the youth unemployment rate is very high (around 20%) compared to past decades, and it's not just millenials being lazy. Many would be willing to take significant pay cuts just to get a job, but there are no jobs. Some people suggest that the education meme is the answer, but not everybody is intelligent enough to get a non-meme degree.

Then there's housing, which is incredibly expensive. And people have to buy (or rent, but rent is high too) houses in expensive cities because all the jobs are in the cities. There is a reason why houses in bumfuck nowhere are cheap, it's because there are no opportunities there. The young people who buy expensive houses are going to be incredibly fucked once the interest rates rise and housing prices fall.

Then there are the taxes and entitlements. Even a poorfag pays 50% tax in Finland (25% to gubbermint and 25% to pay for boomer pensions). Boomers are more weathy and numerous than youngfags so the pension burden is pretty heavy. Also for people who make more money, the total tax rate rises fast (imagine paying 75% taxes)

Of course, some people can and will make it, but others won't. Such are the times we live in.

Abolish the government. Kill all nonwhites. Problem solved.

I make 12$ an hour with 800$ rent with a roommate.

I’ve managed to save 1.5k in 6 months spending on nothing but food and necessary expenses. My average on food+gas is probably $15 a day.

Basically the picture is right, 12$ an hour is completely unsustainable, but luckily you don’t have to stay in that kind of job forever

people who have homes with 1500 rent have jobs that pay at least 18$/h...

You are a useless eater and should kys.

The real problem is contraception. People used to have children whether they "could afford it" or not, plus they used to believe in getting married and not spending their whole life as fornicators.

The real news is fornicators are not reproducing anymore, other people who get married still do. It's a good thing.

You are making normies question their decisions.

I make $16 and my rent is $400 and still think it's bullshit.