Is anything ever really set in stone?

Is anything ever really set in stone?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2018/feb/08/bermuda-repeal-same-sex-marriage
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why did they pass it in the first place?

>Is anything ever really set in stone?

No. Also, thank you Based Bermuda!

based island niggers.

/ourisland/
can based bermuda user come and tell us why they did this?

tourism?

What do you care if gays get married?

kys faggot

>why do you care if the society in which you now live and in which your children will grow up enables sexual deviancy, mental illness and degeneracy, all statistically proven to have deterimental effects on the health and happiness of the affected individuals?

uhm, really activated my almonds

Based Bermuda!

I was thinking of moving to Vanuatu but Bermuda is now on my list.

>not moving to based tuvalu
shiggy diggy

The Right is back.

kek

Did they pass it? No elections in the US for gay marriage ever passed. The buttfuckers turned to the courts.

theguardian.com/world/2018/feb/08/bermuda-repeal-same-sex-marriage
Apparently the island is socially conservative which is why they repealed same-sex marriage, however fags are still allowed to register a "domestic partnership" and will enjoy the same rights as any other couple it just won't be called "marriage". This was apparently an effort to "strike a fair balance" between the socially conservative inhabitants of the island and the homos.

BASD BRMUDA

degeneracy is being phased out slowly, KEK

It was legalised by a supreme court ruling, and made illegal by legislation. It was replaced with domestic partnerships. Bermuda is a socially conservative country so if you think something like this gonna happen in any of the other countries that have legalised it(except for SA) you are dreaming.
You're kids will be gay, that is a given at this point.

keep dreaming faggot

Keep crying faggot.

>Is anything ever really set in stone?
The future is set in stone.

Only until they get shoveled in the back of the head. Fag.

>the future
>you will always aspire to it but never reach it, it will always elude you and you can only look back at your past full of failures and regrets as it mocks you every moment of your existence

It begins.

>

What happens to the gays already married

This is the correct way of doing it. Marriage is an institution of the church. Saying gays can be married is dictating to a religion what they can and can't believe.

half a dozen gays will continue to be considered married
not that many fags in bermuda

when we all become outnumbered I hope you people don't expect our help

You realize that in many parts of the world, it is acceptable lash your kind to crosses and prop those crosses up by roadsides. Right?

Your time has already ended. Being gay, trans, snowflake gender is already no longer special. You have nothing special already after choosing to define yourself solely by your sexuality.

Remember that when God and fellow countrymen judge you for the failure that you, by your own definition, are.

Marriage is a legal relationship and the status of it is indeed everyone's business, like labor laws for instance. Unless you live in ancapistan in which case there are no special legal status like marriage anyway, but it's not happening.
Asking "you do you care if X marry" is as much a general social question as "why do you care about tort laws".

>Burmuda
>Population: 65 331
both gay people from Bermuda are going to be very upset

Tuvalu just deserves to be conquered

Lel, it's pretty much impossible for you to get citizenship or even buy a house as an immigrant.

Look at key west... the gays take over beach areas. Smart move Bermuda.

Why would I want others to be happy?

Marriage is between a man and a woman. Good thing Bermuda is mostly filled with protestants.

bermudian here. The PLP or nigger party won and repealed gay marriage because they are all super christian. White ppl btfo. Also bermuda is almost 90% black now and heading the way of south africa. Thanks niggers for ruining my families home!

>nigger party won and repealed gay marriage
There you go. Homosexuality is a fad to accelerate the decay of the dying white goyim civilization. After the
>Fall of the West
homosexuality will be banned everywhere again, because it's a disgusting perversion and as a lifestyle it's utterly nihilistic.

islander blacks fucking hate fags. Fucking hate them. But if we let them all into America they will change their beliefs right? RIght? I hate democrats so fucking much

every country should do that

Agreed.

>1 post by this ID

Wtf, I love Bermuda now?
Planning a faggot free vacation there now!

Marriage is for a man and a woman, since they are the only people that should be creating life and families.
You faggots ruined marriage. I'm 45, been "engaged" for 8 years, and I won't get married ever in my life now because it is for faggots now, and I don't do faggotry.
You see how you fuckers damaged society now?

No. Society always changes in extreme ways.