Nigerian man chops a Roman woman into small pieces

Nigerian man named Innocent Oseghale has chopped an Italian woman into pieces in the city of Macerata, Italy. There were lots of pieces.

Head, hands, legs were all sawed of and then made into separate parts. The parts were washed with somekind of chlorine substance in an attempt to disintegrate them wholly. But the body parts didnt disappear from this Earth and thus they were put into bags and were attempted to be hidden somewhere.

The body parts were found and examined by Medical Doctors of Justice Department. The woman might have died to an injection which contained lethal dose of drugs. But it is not certain if she was already dead before she was started to be cut in pieces with the butcher axe.

The Nigerian man is an illegal immigrant with no business to be in the country.

ilgiornale.it/news/cronache/carte-choc-sulla-mutilazione-cos-pamela-stata-smembrata-1490894.html

Other urls found in this thread:

kemifilani.com/2018/02/nigerian-man-inspired-alleged-italian-neo-fascist-shooting-6-africans-no-longer-murder-suspect.html
ilgiornale.it/news/cronache/carte-choc-sulla-mutilazione-cos-pamela-stata-smembrata-1490894.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cancer rats need exterminated nao

> macerated

>macerate
>verb
>soften or become softened by soaking in a liquid.

Oh shit, I had no idea about this but checked it anyways from word explanation sources :D

>body parts
>fucking bleach
amateur

I've heard rumors that italian females LOVE BBC!!!!

Why did all those brits have such a hard time beliveing that one negro killed the british girl and not her American roommate?

>if the court finds a nigger innocent he will be innocent for one day
>if you name a nigger Inocent he will always be Innocent

>Nigerian man named Innocent Oseghale
>named Innocent

Literally dindu nuffin

>The Nigerian man is an illegal immigrant with no business to be in the country.

So what your saying is the liberal scum who encouraged him to come here are responsible for this girls death?

good one

they're probably the most conservative women in all of western europe to be honest. This is why two places PUA retards are always screeching about being insanely difficult are Italy and Argentina

>macerated
i thought maceration was when you've got more wood than the national forest, so you put lotion on it and rub one out to lesbian pR0n tho

Just read that they let him go
kemifilani.com/2018/02/nigerian-man-inspired-alleged-italian-neo-fascist-shooting-6-africans-no-longer-murder-suspect.html

Of course.
He's Innocent.

She drugged herself
>Leathal injection goy

what a twist

>Innocent

do you live under a rock? this was days ago, then there was a drive by, then nobody cared about the shitskins and there's some kind of election

So was he declared innocent, or is his Name innocent?

Looks like another italian needs to an hero. Lets hope theres more luca trainis in the world.

yeah im fucking sick of the innocents chimping out in melbourne
>we wuz innocent

so some junkie started a racewar by overdosing... lmao

Stupid nigger.
it is sulphuric acid which disintegrates bodies.
Not chlorine.

Maybe he was trying to make pretty crystals.

>Named Innocent
So he's literally called Dindu Nuffin

Probably.

Was he hungry?

wow I'd never have believed that a man with a woman's body cut up and attempted to be disposed of, could be "no longer a suspect for murder", until after I'd been on Sup Forums for a while.

Just give him to Luca

>I'm innocent!
I guess What Seems To Be The Problem Officer was too long.

Drug addicted girl is sent to rehab clinic in October, at the end of January she escapes from the clinic, asks drug to the first Niggerian dealer she finds, because she has not taken drugs for a long time she overdoses, maybe the Niggerian found her already dead, or he was present but too scared to call for help. Girl dies in the apartment of the Niggerian, the Niggerian thinks it is a good idea to cut the girl and hide the body in a couple of suitcases, and to throw the suitcases in a little river.

Esecutoro il negro comunque

Police finds and arrests the Niggerian, newspapers write stories, probably fake, of missing heart, voodoo rites, missing vagina, vagina cleaned to erase the traces of a rape... Everyone now hates Niggerians, crazy Italian boy with eating disorders, bulling problems, family problems and a love for Hitler decide to get revenge and shoots a bunch of random Niggerians, everyone survives.

>newspapers write stories, probably fake, of missing heart, voodoo rites, missing vagina, vagina cleaned to erase the traces of a rape
Please link me to this literal ammo stash

At least your police told you the detail.
Our police chief would have forbidden and fired any police that gave information on the details of the gruesomeness.
You still have some good beaurocrats, ours would have tried to cover up any detail that made niggers and Arabs look bad.

>Prima le hanno tagliato la testa. Poi si sono accaniti sul torace: le hanno asportato le mammelle, il bacino e il monte di venere. Quindi, le hanno tagliato le mani e "diviso" in due parti le braccia e le gambe. Alcuni "pezzi", come il collo e una parte dell'organo sessuale, non si trovano nemmeno piĆ¹.

You racist piece of SHIT. What happened was that the women kncoked to the innocent refugee door, with drugs already on her. The poor african nuclear engineer couldn't do nothing but witness in horror as her body started to dismember itself and putting itself in bags

Police should keep secret the details of a crime, newspapers claim to have gained access to the documentation.

>this is what the Bolognese unironically believe

"First they cut the head, then they attacked the chest, the cut away the breasts, the pelvis, the mons pubis. Then they cut the hands and cut in half the arms and legs. The neck is missing and some part of the sexual organs."

I was hoping it was just some made up bullshit, but it is actually part of the preliminary autopsy report, so while it may be embellished and some stupid bullshit snuck in, it is mostly just part of the papers in the judiciary proceedings against the people that chopped her body up and stuffed her in two luggage

Bring back death by torture.

Checked homie.