The trend of yoga breastfeeding

What is going on...and why share this on instagram. What has happened to people?

The same as always, women doing what they can do get attention.

I want more pics of women breasfeeding their children, white if possible please!

What is going on?

Women.

Yoga is demon sex, the positions allow demonic spirits to sexually enter your body. It stems from the belief that the serpent of kunilindi lives inside you, pure satanism.

There are a lot of women who would never fucking do this...and I know this because I’m a woman. I guess I shouldn’t be such an asshole and let people do but they want to do...but I just find it really gross. Not gross in the physical sense of a child feeding on a breast, but the sheer narcissism in order to share this with people. Maybe I need to “love myself” more and be more compassionate, as I’ve been told...

NEW YORK
E
W
Y
O
R
K

Literally nothing more than narcissism & self aggrandizement. Because white people today are not allowed to have a culture and would find it offensive if one was suggested to them by name, they turn to outside cultures which are morally superior. The conflict with these issues and their assumed moral superiority leads to things like "yoga breastfeeding". I would like to say, round all these people up and kill them. But at least they are staying fit.

>The trend of being a social media THOT

Women are degrading more and more. And other WOMEN don't tell them to stop. Instead they reward them with Likes and Retweets and you guys tell each other you're beautiful, smart, wonderful, the cats pajamas....until it's all nauseating.

I'm convinced nearly 95% of you are fucking nuts.

>"why's your spine fucked up, kiddo?"
>"because mommy wanted validation on Instagram"

My friends mom is doing this.... she posts a weird yoga pose every other day... shes like 50 years old and just had a baby a couple years ago. Very hippyish. Great cook.

some anecdotal evidence for ya sleuths trying to figure this out

How many swimsuit and butt-shot pics do you have on Instagram?

As long as they are losing the baby weight and living healthy I really don't give a shit

Wont B long B4 they're posting pics of their vagina.

fpbp

It's called liberalism.

This is why I stopped going on Instagram. Too many gym/workout selfies. I was told that “if that’s what makes them happy you should be happy for them”. Either everyone else is batshit crazy or I’m just nuts.

Liberalism. No, this is WOMEN. They will literally murder someone to get attention. They live for it and when they get it, they don't want it.

They're fucking insane.

Absolutely zero. Fully clothed in all of them.

The Kundalini, the astral worm that sleeps in the base of your spine, is supposedly coiled three and a half times inside a triangular shaped bone. Think about the pedo swirl...what is the point of sex magic? Waking the kundalini. Think about why children are targeted. Think mind control. Think SRA.

I'm sorry to do this, because you were well-behaved, but rules are rules: tits or gtfo.

>the positions allow demonic spirits to sexually enter your body. It stems from the belief that the serpent of kunilindi lives inside you, pure satanism.

way to go full retard

Spookeh

>Look, being a hot mom with a kid is totally hot, see chad, please come back, NO?! Good guy where you at?! Will you sign the paternity papers and raise my kid?

Why does it matter? Strange for some but the baby is being fed and the Mom is participating in an activity that will arguably aid in keepig her healthy. I am a mother who fed two from birth to almost two years each. I did it quietly and privately. This worked for me, my values and honored my marriage in a way I was comfortable with. Other women and their partners have different views. I dont want them telling me how to feed my kids. I dont feel like my judgment of this would add value for the same reason. I do not understand the push to put women's breasts in everyone's faces on social media as they feed their children, but I have always refused social media for the same purpose. The trends people are influenced by and the choices others make do not define my worldview.

do you have the goods?

Would you kindly present the wares
Or please disembark this thread

Wpuld you kindly treat me with the same respect I will show you? I just stated that in my marriage it is important to me to honor myself and my husband by not sharing that with the world. I'm always perplexed here by how many men judge women as completely degenerate sexual creatures and yet they instantly sexualize women here who stand up for alternative ways more in line with the values men claim to stand for. Hmmm????

What's wrong with this?

social media was a fucking mistake. women just can't help themselves.

swallow the dickpill and rid yourself of the cancerous demon spawn that is the oestrogen ridden whoreacle

FPBP

Is this because pizzagate shit was being discussed here?

no its because women are fucking cancer

>doing yoga and not pilates

women need to get their shit together

Checked. My nigguh

Fpbp

There are rules here, sweetie. I didn’t make them, but here most of the people literally don’t believe you are a woman until you prove it. Just saying you’re a woman and expecting us to take it at face value means diddly shit.
So I will preface, Tits or GTFO.

I dont follow anyone's rules sir. Never have. Won't just because you say so. You can continue to push hypocritical 'rules' and cry out for change or you can come on back to reality and share discussion worthy ideas. Your call.

Would you prefer I just answer without the added info that I am female? Men here are so quick to throw me a compliment when they believe I am a man.
> muh this bro gets it
> muh this man is wise

Please. I don't share for your validation. I'm my own judge. Besides, what do tits even prove nowadays? With transgenderism and soy boys practically everyone has them. Your logic is flawed sir. Men usually hate bad logic.