My great grandfather owned his own house and was married in the 1930s at age 24...

My great grandfather owned his own house and was married in the 1930s at age 24, I'm a neet no drivers licence and a virgin, what the hell went wrong I'm 25

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JvcEP0EjqIc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You spend time here

my dad walked into a factory when he was 15 years old, and worked there for 40 years. he got the job from a newspaper clipping. now that factory is owned by norske skog, and requires quite substantial paperwork, and to join a mandatory "employment management company" who garnishes 25% of the wages before tax.

how the hell does anyone buy a house at 24

Stop blaming Sup Forums for the economic failure of our nation. we need to close the borders immediately.

> faggot
> retard
> aussie
take your pick

Do you fat cunts have to ruin every thread? Piss off.

>be a permavirgin
>know countless memes
>spend all day shitposting and larping
>ask what went wrong.

>norske skog
The snow jews strike again! ;^)

I bought a house at 26. You don't have to buy something in the middle of a city as your first choice. If you pick a nice spot, about 15-30 minutes drive or commute away, then you can buy twice as much for half the price.

Congratulations, you were fucked before you even realized you had any agency
Of course you could recover through laborious effort but statistically you're fucked
Welcome to life

Thats what happens when your Identity and will to life is being snatched away by kikes, also the more vulnerable people around you, mainly women, are very susceptible to the kike message

What's stopping you from getting your driver's licence?

>world pooulation has quadrupled since the 1930s
>markets destabilized and deregulated
>political and military crises multiply
>economic inequality going up for 30 or more years

>snow jews
fun fact: the jew museum in Oslo has a FREE back entrance. I also saw some drunk norwegians pissing into atms

His grandpa had it far harder than him. The 1930s was the Great Depression and he succeded even then.

Today i seen a really sexy med girl helping her mum attentively with the shopping; Dressed well and just looking like a nice healthy female that would make a good mother and wife... I want her user!

Im in a similar situation as op and for me its just laziness and zero motivation

that frog looks very stressed out....

Why the fuck dont you drive at 24yo? Is aussie land really that different than america? I would say just kill yourself if you haven't mastered driving by now. Plz post suicide pics

Just too much effort to be honest

>jew museum
Didn't even knew there was a jew museum in Oslo.
>Drunk norwegians pissing into atms
Pretty standard saturday. Don't lick your fingers after withdrawing cash. You'll get viking-AIDS

Have you graduated uni or any job training?

I never went to uni or did any training

Nothing wrong. In fact, you are in the right way.

Hmm, how do you live? with your parents still? they haven't pressured you into making some kind of moves?

no they never had sometimes they say I should try and get my licence, I was bothered once but the feeling went away after a day

here let me put it into perpective. you buy jew food, you play jew video games and you use jew toilet paper. not working and using the wageslave excuse makes you even more endentured to the jew. also a waste of life

Kinda envy you, wish I could chill at home until the void of being red pilled finally consumes me.

Sometimes I feel like things could've been better, but I have less than zero motivation to change

>owned his own house and was married in the 1930
back in the 30's you could buy an house with 3 years of 9 to 5 work.
Nowadays an house in a 30 years loan.

Good times create weak men. A lot of it is your fault but a lot of it isn't. It takes until your late 20s or early 30s, something is seriously wrong with this. We need a war. We need a revolution. We need something. This insanity can't go on for much longer.

When you see countless of men drop out of society and fail to move forward you have to ask what is happening? Men create civilizations and men are falling while women are propsering. These men aren't just all lazy. Something is going on that is causing this behaviour. We need to find a solution and fast

People had it a lot harder in the 1930s than today. It was the Great Depression. They had to suffer a lot so his great grandpa made it on extremely super hard mode.

some of my friends seem pretty functional in society though

>People had it a lot harder in the 1930s than today.
Look at this guy, defending the Eternal Boomer on Sup Forums. I hope you die.

Yep, in that harbour on some forsaken island

maybe I just drank out of too many plastic water bottles

I'm not a Boomer. The GI Generation had it harder than anyone else. If someone was 24 in the 1930s they were born between 1906 to 1915 you moron.

There is a book about the modern couch potato phenomenon. Essentially the point is that its a rebellion against the society we're in, think Rebel without a Cause. We have all of our needs met and yet the consensus is that it needs to get better and there must be more, better, faster everything machines. The Couch Potato quietly rebels into ready made food, endless free entertainment out of the screens and free naked women by the hundreds. The average individual has literally no need to work for their survival and therefore some people just laugh at the world as they struggle for more everythings. The big shoe to drop is that someone who is completely enlightened would probably be doing almost the exact same thing.

>I've tried nothing and i'm all outta ideas

go work at maccas or woolworths
you lazy shit, even a smelly pajeet has better work ethic. Not working and socializing with real humans leads to extreme nihilism ans mental illness. If you dont learn to fix yourself now you are not gonna last when you hit 30

it's your fault, stop blaming someone else

I never had the initial motivation to try though

As of just over a week ago we earned 3rd place in having the least affordable housing in the western world, none of us will own a home within our life times.

Your parents should kick you out and let you starve to death in the wilderness. You think since you can shitpost online in luxury thanks to your parents hardwork over 2.5 decades sacrificing for you to become a genetic waste of space think about how they feel about you. I would beat your ass red raw doe being an ungrateful dropkick.

Society expects nothing from you anymore. If you stray from the correct path, nobody gives a fuck, nobody shames you, nobody forces you be on the right track again; even gen X parents who will tell you that it's fine as long as you're happy. Your social standing is fluid, and you do feel like an interchangeable part because of it. You were created simply to be a consumer, an observer.

When they tell you that fucking peasants under feudalism derived meaning and valued their own standing, they are not joking. When people's lives were heavily shaped by one's family, people felt the full weight of their heritage towards the past and the future - you were a cooper because your father and your grandfather were coopers; and you wish your sons continue your legacy with the skills your family has acquired. It's precisely because there was little to no choice that people felt unique and a key component of their community.

your parents are fucked. you should probably end their miserable existence.

Unregulated capitalism, no unions, shit-skins everywhere. Also skilled labour is much more "skilled" nowadays. Most people arent smart enough to become engineers.

You are also probably a lazy fuck.

the wilderness sounds pretty shitty would rather have a comfy bed, but I really liked camping when I was a kid

youtube.com/watch?v=JvcEP0EjqIc

You won't find any meaning in life or a reason to change unless you suffer.

I bought a house at 22.

the housing market is fucked
people live longer now meaning that houses are occupied longer.
women were also set free meaning they don't need a worker husband anymore.

the jews put housing prices out of the reach of the working class.

I feel unmotivated and scared of everything desu

It's being a floating piece of shit in the current of life that's bringing you down. I was the same way, but I didn't just suddenly discover an urge to better myself.
I went through a period of many years of drug abuse that landed me in rehab. Kicking that habit was what kickstarted a lot of changes.
Why am I telling you this? Because if self-motivation isn't your thing, self-destruction just might be... It's a dangerous path, but it's worth taking, provided you know why you're doing it.

Just go back to and be a soyboi stuck in lalaland watching anime until you hit 40 this is your life. You cant be helped nor can you help yourself, you'll eventually hit crippling depression and have a mental break down and think you should be a woman instead.

im so fucken glad i listened to my old man and begrudgingly bought a house back in 05 (400k for a 5 bedder in southwest sydney). i struggled for the next 3ish years living on mostly migoreng and devon, working 2 jobs to keep it but thanks to that house i now live a comfortable neet life with 6 rental properties and working casual forky 3 nights a week.
just turned 30 last month
>feels good

I want her thumb up my ass while I lube her throat with my cum.

Go back to 9gag if you love that stupid watermark so much, nigger.

>28
>Live in my parent's attic
>My life is significantly less JUST than 99% of my peers.
All about context, OP. You can't compare things of the past to things today. To buy a shit rundown building down the street from my parent's house we're talking £60,000 deposit (the Jews then add on £9000 for some bullshit (((private land))) scam they have running) and an unaffordable mortgage on one person's living wage per month.
Although I live with my elderly parent's I don't have any stupid commitments. I work with people my own age who have to borrow £10 each week for food and constantly get kicked out by their fat girlfriends and hate their lives.

Get a job at 20. Save down payment. Buy. I bought my first house at 24. Now at 45 I live in a much nicer house that is paid off. The secret is to try.

>Ima make a mess o this mess
>Ya gotta suffer boy, suffer for the jew
>Pay your taxes so others can live off your labor goy
Go drink another beer you fucking bogan.