FOR OUR SAFETY WE MUST LOCATE SCHIZO user

Where did he come from where did he go?

Message from the mad time traveler

"Please help me Sup Forums, I have rigged a transmitter (from CB radio, 2003 model) to listen DIRECTLY to hidden frequencies in various parts of the SOVEREIGN STATES here in the western federal UNITED STATES. I recently heard THIS sequence spoken from INSIDE THE RADIO (within the wires) and was told to the Big Father to WRITE IT DOWN. I dont have the vision to decode this. It's in my head but I can't make it into words, language. Latin? English? Aramaic? NONE OF IT. You need to decode this and make our CONTACT. Shirley said they'd listen to WRITE IT DO NOT SPEAK IT BECAUSE THEY WILL LISTEN INSIDE THE RADIOS AND CLOSE ALL WINDOWS TOO."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=62hoopKaZRY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

based madman

>inb4 we are going too deep and accidentally start the ww3

I think he made it pretty clear that he was going to douse himself in gasoline and set himself on fire.

from bit to bit; byte to byte

F

Repost the cap

This may of been anons last moments in this realm among us

This dued is hard on drugs.

/leftypol/ larper

Eric clanton?

he's data now

thats literally nick mullen

The ayyys got him

Clearly schizo aka demonic possession

I hope not but F just in case,i hope he is alright

Q predicted this

whoever he is, he's inside a motorhome

Anyone from remember Toaster Steve from Sup Forums around 4-5 years ago? He did something similar but survived

what if he is Q

Probably is
They make the same amount of sense

HOLY FUCK HE'S Q DECODE THE GODAM MOTHERFUCKIN MESSAGE

what a mad man

If there is no such thing as time, you're already there, and you're controlling this cycle. You say, "Man, look what we found here, Einstein, " or whoever you're talking to, Tesla - whoever you're talking to. Problems of the future can be solved by mankind because you create them. And you have to believe in the future, it's what we have to do. We progress, we always progress - we try to. So the Sumerian tablets, they say the same thing like Genesis said, that there were chariots of fire that came into the sky. And these beings got out of them, and they walked like a man but they had reptilian features. They had snake-like eyes, a tail, and, uh, scales, right? And they were - they were here, and they made slaves out of the people. And where they landed in is what the Bible calls the Garden of Eden. They were trying to inbreed with the people here. The women would die, the babies would abort. But after two thousand years they started taking, the babies started being born and living. And they had tails, they had a few reptilian features. They could phase shift from one dimension to another dimension, and the people who know say it's from the fourth dimension - the next dimension. Space is expanding; there are spirits coming from the center, right? We're going counterclockwise. There's supposed to be eight other universes going counterclockwise, and that's called Superuniverse, you know? And love's always been the message. It's just - circumstances happen, right? People freak out, just flat flip out, you know?

look at that writing, thats some shizo shit.

Nice work user!

Fancy lad

nice

Oh look it's attention-whore-thread number #6000000 today. This one dosen't have a youtube channel. That makes this one special.

We have fluoride, the AIDS virus, Avian Flu, Swine Flu, Mad Cow, the West Nile Virus, the current flu epidemic, and any number of additional ENGINEERED maladies that were all supposed to help cull the population and bring it down to a number the butt heads could manage. There is nothing magical about the Earth having a population of half a billion, beyond that being what the butt heads believe they can effectively control. The planet’s capacity for sustaining even seven billion is not having its limits challenged by any means. Much more than half a billion down here, and they fear us; we have to be contained via intense disinfo because if we’re not blind to reality, we’re a threat. So they throw all this viral weaponry at us, intending to bring our numbers down, and it just keeps on failing. We just don’t die out the way we’re supposed to. Like a pesky Borg, we keep adapting. By now they have to be at wit’s end. The situation moves from bad to worse when you add in the fact that we keep extending our life spans. “Darth Schiff! Emperor Moloch commands you to make contact with him!” “I will do so in my chambers.” “Yes, Lord Schiff.” … “What is thy bidding, my master?” “Yo babe … y’aw need to bring down the head count on Earf, know wud I’m sayin’?” … “The population is proving … difficult, my Master. They are resisting our efforts well beyond what was anticipated.” … “I don’t want excuses! You’re as clumsy as you are stupid!” Choke … choke … plop, okay he’s dead, then “Do NOT fail me … CONGRESSWOMAN Pelosi.” But alas, she will fare no better. Perhaps one at a time they will all leave us this way.

kek that was me.

if that was you, who is this?

he'll be fine when the meth wears off

Just some guy.

some user quoting it. I think it's originally from some book but I know it as the opening dialogue to this song called Firewall by Bright Eyes
youtube.com/watch?v=62hoopKaZRY

He should put on a dress already, he's a faggot.

>intro monologue to the Bright Eyes song "Firewall", spoken by Denny Brewer

Cite your sources, ffs.

Bright Eyes? And I was thinking it was blink 182's tom delonge. It sounds a LOT like the stuff in his recent book.

Don't tease him, data is not physical

Tom is supposedly down with the deep state and black project ayeeee type shit but who knows

I got it from last thread, never heard it before

pics were deleted near end of thread, OP was a larping faggot, pol saw a container of fuel with a lighter as his last post and freaked the fuck out.
gullible cunts

>t. dedicated faggot inspector

well nicely done all the same, you got me to screenshot that shit lol

Dudes pupils were the size of dinner plates

This, people went overboard, but it was a bretty gud 8/10 LARP. possibly real

he was coherent enough to make a thread and fool you nogz.
Just a cunt having a laugh

Drugs are drugs

It came to mind I'm pretty fuckin schizo myself, I could be next
hahahahahhHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHZH

Like I said in the original thread: It wouldn't surprise me if the decoded message read "reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep, tonight ".

Fuck you

Guy was probably just some meth head or some shit.

be nice we're all anons here

We need to start knowing. It's like we have this printed page where we're so buried in the individual dots making up the image, we're clueless about what the actual image is. The dots matter individually, but only for their role in painting the bigger picture. Change your perspective, and what you see changes completely. It's not about the dots, it's not about justice. It's about where this is all ultimately taking us, that must pass those waypoints but the waypoints are not destinations in and of themselves.