Generic American Male

Ok, honest question; Why does the average white american male look like pic related?

>Obese

>Fat, generic looking face that looks like it is made out of plastic or some other thick rubber (hard to explain)

>Goatee

>Beer Belly

I dont want to be a dick but seriously, 99% of them seem to look like this. Are they all cloned or does the government put something in the water that makes them look like this?

Anyone else sort of know what im talking about? spooky.

he would fit from being in a chevy commercial, to any beer, to outdoor store.
versatile.

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON OVER THERE??? SERIOUSLY IM SPOOKED

but im not trying to be "hurr durr americans fat" - its just that they all seem to look the fucking same. The facial details are just not there. Like they are copy and pasted out of a template. the fuck?! I cant be the only one who's noticed this...

they're all gang-stalking you

sage

it gets deeper...

Um well if by average you mean the median then no, the average looks like pictured. Our most populous areas are still heavily white and have these type of people.

If by generic you mean most prominent then your premise is wrong. The "redneck" american male is not the most common type of male here. And most redneck males are not obese either. We sure as hell have an obesity problem but by racial standards the fucking self hating niggers are much more obese as well as the 4'5" tall 200lbs mexicans that we are forced to have here.

Why are you collecting so many of these photos? Is this your type? Is this type of look your fetish?

My sides

Australians. every. fucking. time.

what the fuck is in the water?!?!?!?

>going on google images and typing "american" as to find photos for his thread means he has a fetish for those photos.
You're actually autistic.

why dont they just grow a full beard?

hmmm

SOMEBODY EXPLAIN THIS TO ME

That's what you get when you eat t of coke full of chems and don't move your fat ass at all. Just walking 2 Hours per day will make sure you'll be lean.

Most people can't

Brit genes

In a word? Beer. This is your body on beer.

That guy is a fucking moron.

>why do Americans look the same
>why do Asians look the same
>why so Slavs look the same
>why do Mexicans look the same
>why do Niggers look the same

I guess we'll never know

it depends where you are. bible belt/midwest, yes, but new england, florida, and west coast, not really. the cultural difference between the regions is significant.

When you play America™, you have a limited selection of preset standard potato faces with tweakable features. You have to subscribe to the European Vintage™ or Superchad™ content packs in order to look like anything other than a hillbilly or generic background office jockey.

>mutts

It's a part of CIA cloning programme in the 40's.

"To ensure the stability of population in american states located in the south" - MKV 75543, YT 23/6, 1942.

That's why they look the same