Was this whole Roadster in space a publicity stunt to somehow salvage a failing company?

Was this whole Roadster in space a publicity stunt to somehow salvage a failing company?
I mean the rocket test itself was a failure, the core was lost...

foxbusiness.com/markets/2018/02/07/tesla-expects-model-3-production-to-hit-delayed-target.html

theverge.com/2018/2/6/16980954/spacex-falcon-heavy-rocket-middle-core-failed-landing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QCIo8e12sBM
youtube.com/watch?v=Z_kfM-BmVzQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Could also be they are afraid to be spied upon and don't have the money.

BUT WHAT ABOUT MY FLAMETHROWER MAN
HAHA MAYBE YOU'LL GET A TESLA IN 5 YEARS WITH OUTDATED BATTERIES BY THEN
fucking short that shit stock

Yes

It was meant to launch a projector that will be making fools out of people soon

The legend who runs the Liberal Democrats page in Australia on Facebook called Elon a subsidy farmer, thought that was bloody excellent.

>the core was lost
>the side rockets landed
>this is a failure
As opposed to when rocket fuel tanks go into space and get burned up in the atmosphere?

The only reason Tesla is doing so well in Norway is because the government is subsidizing the hell out of it and local governments are having a crusade on cars in all the cities. Electric cars are exempt from the tolls and taxes a regular car has to pay.

>failing company
>prompted every other car manufacturer to create their own electric car

Please pick one.

>look at the new technology goys!!!!!

wow, a concept that is well over 700 years old

this is just a meme to keep stupid people in ignorance.

a fucking rocket ffs.

do you think the black projects are using rockets?

He has the money and the tech....

WHEN IS HE BECOMING BATMAN?

Someone ask him, I don't have a twitter.

>
DONT PANIC!

its called wrangling for more government gibs the only thing Tesla has ever been successful at

spacex is a different company and is the only one that will do well because of those sweet sweet gov contracts.

>Was this whole Roadster in space a publicity stunt to somehow salvage a failing company?
Yes. Literally everything musk does is a publicity stunt to get more investment shekels, since all of his companies are financially unsound.

Every other company makes superior cars, so it is a failure

its not failing.
(((they))) want it to fail.
stop getting your information from jews.

Tesla wouldn't last 3 minutes in a free market. They are the Solyndra of cars. As soon as Trump pulls the gibs they're done.

every other company makes their cars in mexico / japan / germany / canada.

The only problem with tesla's is waiting for delivery after you pay.

>Ford
>Superior

>not electric
>superior

errrrr lmao

Dude to you know how many cars are made in America?
Most of the Japanese and German companies set up shop in the south a couple decades ago.

>people wouldnt buy a $35,000 car that is 100% made in america and has the same 5 year cost of ownership as a prius.

daily reminder that fox business is now run by (((Bob Iger)))

Why would (((they))) want it to fail? You can't just go throwing around accusations of meddling without any real argument behind it. Lazy cunts.

I can find plenty of reason why (((they))) would want to see its success and renewed interest in space.

youtu.be/QCIo8e12sBM

ya, most honda's and some toyota's are about 70% made in america, Ford trucks are about 70%, there are a couple others here and there around 70%. Most GM cars are between 40-60% american.

Tesla's are the only 100% american made car you can buy.

>As opposed to when rocket fuel tanks go into space and get burned up in the atmosphere?
They weren't aiming to reuse them so you can't call that a failure you don't. If you aim to land something in a reusable state and it doesn't land in a reusable state then that's the very definition of failure.

I get that people are diminishing the other achievements of the test by focusing on that one thing but your argument is retarded.

You do understand he's the owner of paypal and all of these are his side pet projects because he's bored and he can afford it right?

>Tesla's are the only 100% american made car you can buy.
Hate to break it to you but I guarantee Tesla's are made of at least part foreign components.
The batteries for sure aren't American. The lithium is probably from Canada and then shipped to Japan or Taiwan for refinement.

Good, Elon Musk is a racist and fascist, and Tesla is essentially NSDAP.

It's a good thing they fail!

It's a bunch of fucking white males anyway

Lithium is probably from Afghanistan. We deal uranium.

Trump is a Muskboo

They should have put there factory someplace besides California. Like someplace white

I'm not talking about raw materials, but the batteries and battery packs both for the model 3 are made in NV at the "gigafactory". The actual battery production is done in partnership with panasonic, but its american workers in an american factory.

This is not what a failure looks like:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z_kfM-BmVzQ

Obviously not every component is going to be made here, but they’re fully assembled in the US at a much higher % than any other car company.

>Tesla's are the only 100% american made car you can buy.
Top kek, you really thing the things electronics are not made in china? Is that you Elon?

why would (((They))) hate the idea of bringing american manufacturing back?
why would (((They))) hate the idea of america building rockets again?
they want america to be weak.

>Please pick one
No, electric cars have been around for quite some time

>Musk has described himself as "nauseatingly pro-American". According to Musk, the United States is "[inarguably] the greatest country that has ever existed on Earth", describing it as "the greatest force for good of any country that's ever been."
i really dont see why Sup Forums hates him so much

no don't short, the government will keep subsidizing them ad infinitum

Cut the guy some slack. At least hes trying.

checked.
I dont think people here generally do hate him.

the shills have turned from trying to make us love hillary to making us hate each other.

this

but also: all the other manufacturers' electric cars look like shit

fabricated in taiwan by nvidia.

(((They))) love America, actually. It's their golden goose. America is the most Jewish country in history.

I will say this, at least he has some fucking balls. I bet shit would hit a major fan at Tesla if Falcon Heavy blew up on the launch pad. Side note, the Model 3 is basically just a re-imagined Chevy Volt. If you look at the original concept for the Volt, it was supposed to be a skateboard chassis and the battery pack sat under the car just like Tesla. It could also be reconfigured to run on hydrogen fuel cell, LNG, gas engine hybrid.
>Fondly remembers the days when GM had fucking vision

[[[They]]] want you to think that (((they))) are in charge
but isn't

For sure. Even if he fails, he helped usher in the era of EVs for the masses and self-driving cars.

Fuck off kike

>America is the most Jewish country in history.
I'll ignore whatever tortured logic you are using to claim the US is more jewish than isreal
but its the most jewish for what, the past 70-80 years?
once they suck us dry they will be kicked out or leave on their own, abandoning the social discord of their own makin. like they have done to every other country in history.

>fabricated in taiwan by nvidia
so how does that make it 100% american? As much as I like their video cards (just bought a 1080 Ti), that is not american

Electric cars are retarded though. And jewgle did for self driving cars, not musk.

except its 100% electric, made in america and $10,000 cheaper.

This

hardly worth torturing the definition of made in america. but I can nearly guarantee that your graphics card wasn't made by nvidia, and that only the gpu was.

America has more jews than Israel. America is more spiritually jewish than israel (being founded by judeo-masonic cucks at behest of international finance). American gentiles worship Jews. Etc

There are a few vocal shills which I assume are paid by his competition to make laughably hyperbolic and unsourceable claims.

What happens to the rocket cores every time ULA, Russia, China, and India launch a rocket? What happened to the cores whenever NASA would launch a rocket?

Because everyone hates the US.
Even Americans.
It's the American way.

You will now all open google a read the definition of "nauseatingly''. Thank you.

It's an insane hypefest. Ever since they meme'd him into Tony Stark.

They value Tesla as much as Ford, a company with 100,000 + works and approx. 100 billion in heavy assets. Musk then covered up his disastrous solar company by having Tesla buy it (for no apparent reason), all the while his biggest revenue source is the government (who by the way, already has a fucking space program). All the while GM, Ford, and the Zaibatsu's are committed to using their vast infrastructure and production capabilities to build the exact same type of vehicle.

Musk is the combination of Silicon Valley Hype and Wall Street malfeasance.

They were developing electric cars before tesla, you dimwit.

Now, that being said, this
There’s something a bit grating about seeing a car named after Tesla launched into space using conventional rockets.

This. America is a shit hole and the greatest cancer that has ever existed on earth.

That's what the original Volt was supposed to be. The original Volt concept is nothing like the abomination that Chevy builds now.

>more jews than isreal
depending on what study you rely on, that isnt true.
the US threw out the brittish bankers and did not have a central bank for years
literally plagiarized liberal ideology which is justified by Anglican Christian theology.
the brainwashed (((MSM))) consumers worship isreal, average people dont give a fuck one way or the other.

>>((jews)) love america, because they can profit
>>and america belongs to the jews
I found the shylock everyone.

My bet is he eventually just licenses his self-driving car and EV technology to someone like Toyota, Ford, GM, Honda and builds Tesla's as boutique cars. Or even just have a partnership with Toyota or Honda to build the damn things. How much better would a Tesla be if it was built by Toyota?

>they were
literally who?
maybe there were companies experimenting with electric, but nobody committed until tesla.

Can someone do a tl;dr about why tesla is such an utter custerfuck?

>VM3bEbP8
Tesla's never turned a profit since its founding, not to mention its investment in unprofitable solar ventures etc.

>the US threw out the brittish bankers
Yes, they did this at the request of jews who wanted to take control of British finance (at the time not yet in their hands). This allowed Jews to hide their assets from the crown. Jews controlled the Atlantic trade, and needed to break away from british control to establish themselves.

>did not have a central bank for years
Yes, instead they had (((private banking))), which ended up creating their own private central bank. If America had a real state bank, then this never would have happened.

>literally plagiarized liberal ideology which is justified by Anglican Christian theology.
Liberalism is Jewish (Locke and his ilk were funded by Jews to agitate against aristocracy). Anglican Church is a Judaized church

Ofcourse everyone he fires is going to scream racist. Literally all of his engineers have been to a university are brainwashed to believe in patriarchy and da huwhyte man keeping down dem brown pepo.

It's a company funded by the government to push technology further. I highly doubt the government cares whether Tesla/SpaceX makes a dime.

Wheels are so 20th century.

tell the climate changers its electric too......

>church of england was jewish
>bank of england wasnt
>if america had a central bank it wouldnt have been for jews, but now when we do its run by jews

this is everything that ever happened, was (((jews))) the post.

>literally a human sized drone

DRUMNPFT WALL BTFO

>the core was lost...

THERE WAS NEVER ANY LAUNCH. ALL FAKE!

how come there are no pictures of the rocket failing to launch?

100% funded by the American tax payer too kek

that doesnt even make sense.

if this were true they would be free, and OP's premise that they are failing because they are loosing money would be verifyably false.

holy fuck

>it looks like that thing at brookstone eh, I think they called it a drone or something
Canadians now believe every quadcopter is a drone.

>americans think every drone is a quad

>when you're shitposting but you dont realize it
where is the drone posted in this thread?

>the rocket test itself was a failure

It was 2 out of 3 which was pretty damn good for a test rocket.

Yes the whole thing was a bit of a publicity stunt. There's nothing wrong with that. It was almost literally a cherry on top. Stop thinking you are some woke being in a field of sheep for seeing through some company's marketing scheme. Everyone with half a brain can realize this. What they did was still pretty damn cool, and you have to be a huge bitter cunt to not admit that.

the big one with a seat on top of it

Musk is a con man. Realize that and everything about Tesla, SolarCity and SpaceX makes sense.

>drone
>seat
what is it you dont understand about the word drone?

>can't turn a profit selling cars
>can't even sell cars without a special tax break

Electric cars are gay.
No fire, no fun.

what is that gigantic spike about?

it's a drone with a pilot so?

people rushing to buy Teslas before the tax break expires

all drones have pilots, thats what separates them from robots.
in a leaf's opinion, what separates drones from aircraft?

nothing, thay both flay breh

not all drones fly.
>when you're shitposting but you dont know it.

because he's steve jobs tier
his fans are soyboys

yes they do