The movie idiocracy literally became true

The movie idiocracy literally became true.

Other urls found in this thread:

s1.webmshare.com/5Ed7Y.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=-N9nVLXMhPc
archive.is/zbLEX
youtube.com/watch?v=MZxCfb4Z_Ks
youtube.com/watch?v=FzbWXgM0ygU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HyperNormalisation
eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2005-03/uol-bdw031005.php
youtu.be/DapNJOXBx2M
google.com/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/news/world/878464/the-plague-madagascar-2017-doctor-black-death-school-stampede-vaccine-pnuemonic/amp
twitter.com/AnonBabble

s1.webmshare.com/5Ed7Y.webm

Thank you Velveeta

that movie was such a letdown, I thought it was going to be some insightful satire, it was as stupid as the world it depicted

kek
I'm glad I watched it well before any retards on Sup Forums tried to tell me it's "insightful"

The world isn't there yet but it is getting there pretty damn fast

You are literally a brain dead NPC if you don't think this movie is insightful satire.

>Literally a pro-eugenics movie.
>Adored by Antifaggots
>'Hurr Trump voters'
Why is the left so fucking stupidly inconsistent?

The single most depressing thing in my life time*

Me smart
Musk fake car
space is not real planet is flat
islam is a religion of peace
vacicnes cause cancer
estrogen good tv said so
bernie will pay everything by printing more money

...9 years ago, sadly

wish it was true

Leaders are chosen based on merit, what could you want more.

Nice try jew

I mean look at this shit:
youtube.com/watch?v=-N9nVLXMhPc

I recently rewatched this and realized it implicitly casts race mixing in a negative light as well, the people of the future are all some weird unidentifiable brown/beige mass that speak like cholos, they are the 56% meme come to life

It's the gift that keeps on giving

Ohh my sweet summer child we are there in some places already , just look at venezuela they print money to fix everything and don´t realize that that causes inflation and more scarcity.
Then they sack stores of shoes for example , and next week there are not more shoes and they blame the fascist.

The welfare state is a dysgenic program , the opposite of a eugenics , places like venezuela , brasil , argentina , and soon the eu will see the full effects of state run dysgenics programs.
Idiocracy is just 15 years away.

Because it's mostly a-political therefore anyone with a political intention could change it to whatever they want. The easy way to shut them up is to take ask them if they ever saw any of Mike Judge's other works like first few seasons of King Of The Hill, Goode Family or his interview with Alex Jones.

On point

Idiocracy was way more relevant when our biggest fears were eating too much shit, buying too much crap, and watching too much TV. Our world is much more fucked up that the 'pitfalls' of capitalism.

I still enjoy it though.

Found the first retard, the worse thing about morons is that they think they are smart.

idiots dont know that they are idiots.

Just shut the fuck up and listen for a second john Kelly knew about the allegations against porter so either blimpft is complacent with wife abuse or just a drumfy dumfy like we all knew. Also pence couldn't even meet up with a faggot even though he wanted to. This is Tue important news for today, now you know you ignorant stupid probably racist piece of trash. Fuck you.

>don't question space
>vaccines are perfectly healthy, stop looking at the fine print

Pretty much same fears though. Immigration was rampant in the US, Islamic terrorism, climate change fear ect. I'm 28 and much of what happened in 2006 is still the same shit from back then it feels like.

>mocks dumbed-down technology
>owns Apple products

>mocks retarded TV
>binge watched Rick and Morty

>mocks low-IQ Cletuses overbreeding
>imports tens of thousands of even-lower-IQ shitskins who breed three times faster

>mocks show trials and public sentencing
>declares Drumpf guilty of treason 20 times a day and fantasizes about a public execution

>mocks black president
>calls everyone else racist for mocking Obama

>don't question space

For fucks sake retard you can see the international space station with naked eye , also we know all about space mechanics since newtonian phyisics.

>vaccines are perfectly healthy, stop looking at the fine print

It´s irrelevant if they are not , you can´t have a stable civilization without them anymore , before vacciness people like your founding fathers injected the skin of dead people in open injuries of their kids , hoping that they became inmunized by a middle infection.

You can have massive cities as we have now without vaccines , before vaccines half if not more of your sons would not reach adulthood.

But his brain small meme picture was more brain small and has Jew, he wins by default.

Dumbing down of the media is a success.

Kek

Welcome to Costco. I love you

this

Idiocracy was true the day it was released. KYS sage

literally made by mike judge who is right wing about what happens if idiots (not his side obviously) take over.

all scorpions are the same scorpion therefore earth is flat

Right now it feels like everything is getting politicized instead. Toilets, movies, hairstyle..It's all something you have to yell about or else the world falls apart.

Well of course this movie is predicting the near future, the brown low IQ masses are breeding like rabbits while whites are going to extinction.

The movie sums up everything that's insightful in the intro part and the rest is just silly filler.

One mistake in this movie is not depicting the retards as shitskins.

It wasn't a mistake it was part of the ((((Hollywood))) production process.

Yes they missed the mark there. Probably too much too soon.

yeah, in like 1502

>yfw it was a documentary all along and not a comedy film

Oh, I get it!
Because Trump is an idiot!
Except he's the greatest president of our lifetime and he is undoing decades of the highest level of govt corruption just by his mere presence

>bernie will pay everything by printing more money
austrian economics debunked

archive.is/zbLEX

It's just a model of the world to point to.

"god" is going to send another asteroid to let us try again

Attributing the idiocy of the world to the inadequacy of the electorate is a bald and cynical lie. The electorate has precious little power, and the rapacity of those with great great power is definitive of the current conditions in the world. The film is propaganda, as is this thread.

You now realize that the world in the movie is a better world than ours because there is no jewish corruption there and thus the problems that society has are easily fixable

sorry, but you are terribly mistaken. You just have to watch the movie carefully and what is happening in the background.

Also the movie is actually predictive programming as fuck.

>tfw I work at Buttfuckers

Hey, I'm baitin' here

>questioning space

>self hating Americans

Better than Hillarly, but still a Jewlover and civicuck. We need a real Hitler.

It did a long time ago, it's called ''USA''

Yes, I also have the problem that I hardly find people to really talk to except here.
I mean talk without having to censor yourself and just let your mind flow
sometimes I feel like him
youtube.com/watch?v=MZxCfb4Z_Ks

Seems like the intro was strongest part to convey the dirctors message, but after that it slowly just turns into hollywood comedy for their shekels

>youtube.com/watch?v=FzbWXgM0ygU

I love the first bit where it shows the "future" then all it is, is a advertisement for amusement park. GOOD ol' capitlism!

Its an allegory for HyperNormalisation, or a desensitized and completely illusory civilization or society, under which the people living in it are completely oblivious to that fact, and think their world is "real".

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HyperNormalisation

People have been saying forever "i cant wait for the future! were gonn have flying cars and x, and y! and maby even z! "

Yet the reality is, we have no future, nor a past. Only what is in the present, and I promise you it leaders to neither a future or a past. Just here, and now, until the next generations and so on and so on.

He wins at both fronts. At the very least nasa is bullshit and according to mods paranormal

shit that intro was spot fucking on

Inspired by Trump the time traveller

Vaccines just ensure the existence of weak genetics. They “help” but not in terms of human kind reaching the overman. It’s actually a huge hinderance.

A world we’re everyone has been bred to be immune to all diseases, the average height is 6’4, we have a natural 10% bf, and an average iq of 200. That’s what humanity should be striving towards

Not this blind sympathy that hinders mankind because “muh fee fee”

>he doesn’t want his grandkids to look like this with the brains of Tesla

Literally

The bubonic plague has a mortality rate of 100%

Ebola, untreated, has a mortality rate of near-100%, above 95 atleast.

Rabiës has a 100% mortality rate

Polio cripples you for life without treatment
These virusses are evolved to fuck our shit up and nobody can survive a 100% mortality rate disease. We got technology and are thus stronger than nature, thus we should use that asset.

I'm all for aborting or CRISPR'ing retarded, tranny or nigglet babies though.

Wrong bubonic plague has a 95% death rate, which ensures only the best immune systems survive, coincidentally 10% of Europeans are now immune to HIV because of the Black Death

eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2005-03/uol-bdw031005.php

Also Ebola wasn’t a problem in the US and Europe due to our quality of living and better immune systems. I belive the death rate for Ebola is only 50% while in the Congo it was close to 90%

Rabies just ensure the existence of smarter people.

Also one of my favorite quotes

>mortality rate of 100%
>Ebola, untreated, has a mortality rate of near-100%, above 95 atleast.
>Rabiës has a 100% mortality rate
>Polio cripples you for life without treatment
That's a very insightful comment. Most of the deadliest viruses/bacteria known to mankind killed the most healthy men and women.
Implying that viruses only take the weak and feeble is an ignorant statement.

With that being said I do think we should lessen our use of antibiotics to only serious strains of bacteria not strep throat or a minor cough.

American farmers are so disgusting we feed our cows antibiotics mixed in with the water.
Eventually these bacteria become resistant to the antibiotic at an alarming rate.

REAL
2017- As Trash Avalanche Toll Rises in Ethiopia, Survivors Ask Why 113+ people die!

Whites can't be trusted with anything but watching tv all day and analogues.

>They “help” but not in terms of human kind reaching the overman.
Who fucking cares. Fuck reaching the "overman", what does that even mean anyway

Agreed, what a shameful backwater dump Canada has become.

>allowing dumb people to reproduce

Idiocracy is basically promoting eugenics

well, I think that's fair. People in my country are so pampered and cry their eyes out if they cought some common virus or bacterial infection that'll go away by itself.

I know I'm going to get flak from people for this, but I would like the elimination of antibiotics in farming. Animals get sick because they are kept in such disgraceful circumstances. Personally I only buy free-range meat and eggs.

Look up ''bacteriophage antibiotic resistance'' It's a solution to the problem the soviets invented, but they ditched it as bacteria treatment because antibiotics were more cost effective.

Of the people who are infected with the viruses and diseases, those who survive are the healthiest and have the strongest immune systems.
>killed the most healthy men and women
Physical fitness and diet mean very little in terms of immunity to extreme diseases. If they truly were the healthiest men and women they would be alive.

I agree with your cow statement
(Oliver richter on left stands at 7’2 while the man to his right is 6’8)

it was already true

First world countries ship their trash there, they used to ship trash into the atacama desert but we send them the fuck off, sadly african nations need all the money they can get.

“The overman is to man, what man is to ape”

youtu.be/DapNJOXBx2M

But it doesn't matter, in 100 years time your physical body will be completely irrelevant. I mean it practically is irrelevant already

Yeah you're right, africans with IQ's lower than 70 keep breeding like rats while whites and asians arent having any kids.

I agree with you completely.
Its worth it to pay a little bit more money for a healthier product.

Hitler should have burned more than just Eindhoven to the ground.

>the atheistic/nihilistic ideology nothing matters

If you’re an atheist you belive in natural selection which will lead you to the overman

If you’re a Christian read these verse which lead you to the overman
For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.
2 Timothy 1:7

Blessed is the man who remains steadfast under trial, for when he has stood the test he will receive the crown of life, which God has promised to those who love him.
James 1:12

No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation he will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it.
1 Corinthians 10:13

But I discipline my body and keep it under control, lest after preaching to others I myself should be disqualified.
1 Corinthians 9:27

Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own;
1 Corinthians 6:19

If you’re pagan you belive in the qualities of strength and virtues possessed by the hero’s of your mythos and legends

>nothing matters
Prove it, stop commenting your pointless and meaningless post if they truly do not matter. Why waste the calories of typing back a response if it doesn’t matter and ultimently is illogical as it’s unnecissary movement that waste energy

This is why we need to bring back pure capitalism and let the retarded weak faggots die in the streets

It’s a mike judge movie. Fucking hillarious 1st act. 2nd act is meh. 3rd is usually funny but less so.

I didn't say nothing matters, I said striving for physical perfection doesn't matter. It's completely irrelevant in modern society. Unless you think there's going to be some kind of apocalyptic event that sends us back to the stone age

I hate it when the boys fuck up and post on the wrong threads. Also it’s mistyping/misspelling coefficient is too high. They need to turn it down.
If you need some custom coding I do free lance work.

Same thing here. The theme had so much potential and the funniest thing the guys could do was the guy pretending the plants talk to him and ask for water.

All it takes is one virus that’s immune to all modern vaccines and medicine. Which is not that outlandish.

What will happen when those working at the power plants die?
When those working in public office die?
When all the farmers die?
When all the public service workers die?
When 90% of the population dies from an incurable disease it will be catastrophic then 10% of the survivors only the ones capable (aka high enough intelligence) will be able to survive off the land

May not happen in our life time but seeing as how connected we’re becoming it’s more and more likely to occur

Trying to push your anti-austrian views again I see

this guy gets it...

Anybody have that meme of the doctor on idiocracy saying your shits all retarded?

Idiocracy, Idio-cracy.

Literally all those jobs will be replaced with robots in the next few decades

It is impossible for a disease to be so lethal as to kill 90% of the human population. Their scenario only makes sense in the case of a natural disaster such as a super volcano eruption or a meteor fall of a few hundred meters in diameter.

due to white people's stupidty.

I don't get this picture. When I was 16 and less muscular than him. I put my friend that weighed between 350 to 400lbs on my shoulders and walked around the yard.

You're telling me the least soyboy looking one there can't manage 200?

so a comedy movie became a documentary ?

Doesn’t matter if you’re dead

google.com/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/news/world/878464/the-plague-madagascar-2017-doctor-black-death-school-stampede-vaccine-pnuemonic/amp

Link related tells how the virus adapted because they used the vaccines to quick and on too many people, 90% is a rough estimation. Only those cut off from civilizations and or don’t have busy airports/easily accessible will be spared the dieseas

That was Rotterdam, Eindhoven is a city filled by pretentious pseudeo-intellectuals, chavs and arabs. Go on ahead.

>HEU HEU HEU HEU DRUMPH IS AN IDIOT HEU HEU HEU HEU ME IS INTILLECTUAL HEU HEU HEU HEU HEU LEFT WING SMART RIGHT WING DUMB HEU HEU HEU HEU WOMEN CAN HAVE DICKS AND GUYS CAN GET PREGNANT HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HEU HEU HEU HEU!!!!!!!!!