I've done it. I've found the worst anime airing this season

I've done it. I've found the worst anime airing this season.

We already knew that, user

Sorry user, Knights and Magic already won that award.

The character designs for the girls are so painfully generic. Anyone with half a brain could tell that it'd be complete trash from the get go.

Nah man this shit is so much worse. I can't remember when I saw a show this bland. Visuals, character design, and writing are nothing more than cardboard. It's not even sloppy, it's just vehemently uninspired. The world is nothing beyond a generic RPG. The main character has the personality and mindset of a stump. And our harem cast just seems to be a random assortment of heroine tropes with no intent to even make them interesting.

You haven't watched Enmusubi no Youko-chan then. Bless your soul.

Seriously. This was the first time I've felt physically ill from watching something that doesn't have heavy amounts of gore in it.

I don't mind Knights and Magic. The magic system is neat.

Ah well, must be my harem trash shit taste that makes me like it. Knights and magic was just absolutely awful to me though. Dropped it within the first five minutes, fuck that trash. I honestly have no idea how anyone can stomach that shit. Probably the same people that read trashy isekai LN/WNs.

>muh nippon katana
they didn't even try to explain it.
i felt so much pain i had to stop watching and look at something else to stop myself from dying.

You could have posted anything and I would have agreed.

>new world
>eashen
they didn't even bother to try

aww kill yourself

Are those clannad twins in the back there?

No, they were way more attractive.

Wait wut. What fucking use is a smart phone in an isekai

>let me just call soemone
>no reception
>let me look up some shit on the interwebs
>no signal
>let me just charge dis
>no electricity

>mfw i could have chosen an OP power but im retard

it's adapted from a webnovel, what do you expect from this garbage.

That's not Kakegurui though.
Who the fuck finds these constant ugly expressions attractive?

You don't actually get the whole "theres always a land in an rpg tha is basically Japan" trope?

I mean, shit, it shows up all the time in all kinds of RPGs, eastern and western.

There's nothing to explain.

(PS: I'm not saying it isn't stupid, but it's just another common fantasy RPG trope like an adventurerers guild that pays money for monster items. )

The LN is fun - not good - but fun, but yes, this anime is so terribly generic, they didn't even try animating it properly.

me

No it's not, it's just as bad as the anime.

None of those are an issue, he has internet and unlimited battery. And why would you want to call someone from boring earth is you're somewhere interesting?

>>let me just call soemone
>>no reception
>>let me look up some shit on the interwebs
>>no signal
>>let me just charge dis
>>no electricity
Magic, magic and more magic.

>they didn't even try to explain it.
He can order anything on amazon with his cell phone but does amazon even sell real katanas? Thought they just sold pig iron replica swords.

The LN is about the same kind of garbage, it doesn't magically get better.

I found the anime more painful to watch. The LN made me chuckle, smile and laugh, but the anime just tired me.

>"theres always a land in an rpg tha is basically Japan"
yes, i know, but they didn't even explain anything about eashen though, they just said "oh, it's an eashen weapon" they didn't even try.
>He can order anything on amazon with his cell phone but does amazon even sell real katanas?
but he didn't, and if he did then it was off screen and they didn't even mention that.

While this show is very flawed and I'll probably drop it, at least the main character was able to talk to girls.

It sounds like a ridiculous thing to compliment, but every now and then you get a show where the MC is the most fucking beta piece of shit you have ever seen.

what's with all the fucking eye catchers

I don't care if you shit on the show, it's fine, it's trash anyway, but at least put the slightest bit of effort into it.

The phone was specifically modified by God to allow him to continue useing it in the other world. It will always have reception to his own world for the internet. And recharging it is as easy as using Magic, which God granted him the power to use (like, all types of magic, which is a superpower when most people can use 2 or 3).

So, in short, not only did he get the generic Isekai stronger, faster, more powerful ability upgrade, he also has a magic phone.

Here's a list of anime this season that are worse:
Youkai Apartment, Koi to Uso, Enmusubi no youko-chan, Katsugeki Touken Ranbu, Hitorijimi my Hero and Jikan no shihaisha. At least so far.
I hate isekai smartphone but it's better made than these.

I'm actually somewhat impressed at how many shitty tropes this show managed to fit in one episode.

at least the trap in knights and magic was cute
This other mc is a lifeless waste of shit

>youko-chan

stopped reading right there, opinion discarded

Hey the MC of this really looks like Kirito.

The phone is magic, god gave it acces to our world internet but on read only mode. Also gave it GPS for the new world and it literally has God on speed-dial.

At this point we can no longer call the settings JRPG and must instead call them mobage.

The VAs make my dick hard even though I'm not one usually admit to it.

also me

You managed to pick the absolute worst one in the list to be offended at

>Youkai Apartment
Get the fuck out user.

>not liking hentai saliva trails

>I'm actually somewhat impressed at how many shitty tropes this show managed to fit in one episode.

lets list them
>god accidentally killed you
>"you're surprisingly calm about this"
>"you will revive immediately but I can't put you back in your world but i can send you to an isekai"
>"i will give you anything you want for your stay on the isekai"
>wake up in a grass field
>someone buys the MC's clothes
>MC gets super powers as an extra from god even though he didn't ask for them
>MC's party members are all female
>MC can speak the local language
>fantasy japan
>guild
>copper, silver and gold currency
>MC heads for the inn first.
>back alley thugs that get immediately beaten up by the MC
>MC can use all types of magic even though he's not a native(regardless of god giving them to him)
>MC can use a fucking sword without prior training (regardless of god giving him skills)
>Muh katana
>fantasy japan
im actually surprised about this but the ice cream came out of the left field for me, i expected pudding, some kind of rice based dish or soy sauce to be introduced to that restaurant
Total trope count: 20
in one episode.

>i expected pudding
I expected omurice.

>yes, i know, but they didn't even explain anything about eashen though

Why would they need to? You KNOW he's in a generic trope-tastic faux-RPG world. You know there's always a magical fantasy Japan in RPGs. They twice clearly reference typical Japanese culture elements in the show: how his name is Family Name Given Name, which they comment is an Eashen tradition, and then they have a Eashen weapon as a Katana.

It's clear that Eashen IS this RPG world'smagical fantasy Japan. Are you really saying that there needed to be an extra scene with the Main character going "Wow! It's a Katana! Just like my Japanese Animes! I guess Eashen is just like Feudal Japan here in this magical fantasy world I have found myself in since it's many cultural elements seem to tell me so!"

The one thing, the one, single, vaguely competent bit of non-expositorial storytelling in the entire episode, and you pick it, this one thing they managed to do right, as a major problem?

Fucking this. I was waiting for it and was actually surprised when it didn't come up. Maybe later on.

For once I agree with the OP.

It's just wish fulfillment and self insert. I'd be fine with it if there was some interesting plot or characters or even just the world but no such luck.

The obligatory "read the LN, it's much better" post.

>phone can get a signal everywhere and be charged with magic powers
>can't shitpost on Sup Forums
shit phone

>it literally has God on speed-dial

You pray to god, lel bitch get on my level.

It'll bomb, right?

If I had god on my speed dial I'd have a contact that wasn't a family member.

>tfw posting on Sup Forums about getting stuck in the worst isekai

No, I'm not saying you should read it. It's bad.But it's an enjoyable kind of bad, while the anime is just bad. Unenjoyably bad.

The worst thing is that there are people who actually liked it, and they will try to convince other people to watch it, oh my gracious lord this season is so shit, do nips even watch anime?

>oh my gracious lord this season is so shit, do nips even watch anime?
i hope to god they skip this one and it doesn't get a single yen of profit. but seeing how low budget the animation looks they will probably profit regardless

>I hate isekai smartphone but it's better made than these.

Whats the point of living if you get stuck in a sandbox

Isekai shit is a guilty pleasure, nothing more. Just like with ecchi shows.

For a moment I thought this was MAL comment section

isekai is definitely my guilty pleasure, but this doesn't give me any pleasure. this gives me physical pain. there are millions of better isekai that could've gotten adapted, in fact even knights and magic was better than this. and restaurant which is another isekai airing this season is comfy and enjoyable as hell.

In my defense, it takes a lot of effort to not kill yourself when making isekai smartphone. So I'm counting the massive 'drag effect' of working on not killing yourself.

>tfw basically all I watch now is terrible ecchi shit

Princess Principal, Aho-Girl, and Tsurezure Children are fine. Though PPfags are already running jokes into the ground. They're going to insufferable as it goes on.

>read a suffering manga a year ago
>I'm still recovering by reading and watching endless ecchi
it's going okay

I hope Centaur's Worries gets into either isekai segment of the manga

>MC can use all types of magic even though he's not a native(regardless of god giving them to him)

You forgot
>party is completely okay explaining MC( a grown up teenager) shit that even 5yo kids would know, like reading and they wont ask nothing about MC's past or be suspicious at all

>nothing
Anything.

Rank this seasons Isekais.

restaurant>>>>>shit>traps n magic>>>niggers>>>>>>>>>>> smartphonei sekai

Restaurant>>Mecha>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Keit-ai

Been there, done that.

Fuck off with your social media memeshit.

the restaurant one didn't offend me.
and after watching AGDQ i'm done with gender fluid homos so smartphone gets second place

Mecha>>>>Restaurant>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>shitty smarphone

but user, you're the social media

robot trap>>Restraunt>>>actual shit>>>smartphone.

thought knights and magic was shit but smartphone is so much worse

>even worse than Knights and Magic

it's konosuba with an even shittier gimmick

>Katsugeki Touken Ranbu
It doesn't belong on that list because of the ufotable-tier animation, user.

I love this show. It doesn't even try to pretend to be serious, MC is literally blessed by god.

this is the worst season for anime I've seen in quite a few years

Nah, the characters are generic, bland, and have weak interactions with each other.

I'll at least try episode one of this one. That CGshit mech isekai can fuck right off. Creating CG mechs should be punishable by death.

>Worst anime
>Isesaki
?

Funny because reverse isesaki nippon restaurant is pretty much best this season.

sauce?

mech autism is tolerable.

smart phone is painful to watch.

there is no soul, everything is extremely generic. The animation is terrible, the voice acting is bland. The characters have no personality. I don't remember anyone's name.

It's just so plain and boring.

This.
Seeing a show trying so hard to pander to the chinks while spending the least amount of money possible is quite a sight to see.

Bland MC. Bland girls. Bland setting. The only weakness the MC has is he can't read. At least they could have made him unable to use any magic. I waited 20 minutes for there to be some kind of payoff because everything about this seems like a parody without a punchline.

Thats not princess principal

Yes we get it, you recognise that people like that, and people liking something is unacceptable to you.

That's the issue.

It doesn't try to be serious but it doesn't fill the gap with anything.

It's not funny. It's not clever. It doesn't have an interesting world or characters or anything. There is literally nothing to set it apart from the other shows. Nothing.

It's based off a browser card-collecting game aimed at fujos and the character relationships were meant to have been established in the comedy anime adaptation that came out last year (Touken Ranbu Hanamaru).

To be fair, I enjoy my sword boys because I'm a trashy fujo, but I really don't think Katsugeki is BAD like the others. It's at least got a budget behind it.

What sets it apart is how unbearable it is to watch

18if is the 2017 Mahou Sensou. It's bad even for Gonzo.

>not uling webms of you fucking your harem and make Sup Forumsnons commit sudoku