How did so many people come to misunderstand the symbolism of the red pill scene in The Matrix?

How did so many people come to misunderstand the symbolism of the red pill scene in The Matrix?

In the same scene with the pills, Morpheus says "Nobody can be told what the Matrix is, you have to see it for yourself." If you go around telling people what you think is the truth, and aren't just telling people who come to you with questions, you're probably an Agent.

because autism

>sage

What happens if you swallow the red pill and the blue pill at the same time? Do you become a Jew?

nigger they were taunting him on his pc
>the matrix has you neo
>follow the white rabbit

because we cant legally unplug them from reality, pick them up in our sewer spaceship, and take them to our robot free all black utopia.

The Red Pill is accepting the reality of the spiritual war for our souls, as stated in the Holy Bible. The Blue Pill is the rejection of the Gospel, Jesus Christ, and pacifying oneself to the world and its desires. That's how you become a slave, aimlessly walking around with no guidance or light.

everyone who is not a degenerate dosent pop pills man you should know this

The irony of it all, is that the Matrix is an anti-white movie made by a pair of brothers who became trannies. It's the ultimate blue pill.

These fucking shills are trying so hard lately. They are scared as fuck of free speech. LMAO at these faggots trying to change the meaning of the Matrix scene.
>you can't just tell people the truth about stuff ya know... they have to find out for themselves.
Fucking nigger go listen to Kendrick Lamar and suck mainstream cultures cock in a bar somewhere. We don't need your pathetic shit here. We all know what the fuck is going on by now. You assholes better start becoming decent humans or we will revolt and your entire fucking DNA code will be erased and fed to nature to re compile. If you don't think America has woken the fuck up then you need to understand that the "You're Fired" guy is our President now and he goes on Infowars. Even if Alex is a gatekeeper this thing has gotten to hideous to hide, you want to control this planet then you better fucking destroy all life, because we will not continue to be slaves for another hundred years you pieces of human diarrhea.

I didn't say you shouldn't be able to speak, that what you believe isn't the truth, or that you can't tell anyone what you believe. Just that if you go around trying to redpill people, you've missed the point.

He had already been asking questions by that point, though.

They control their output; we control what we read into it.

You are reading too much into it OP. It is referring to real and Important info that MSM will not discuss.

The Dutroux affair and the franklin scandal. These are what woke me up. Never been the same since

You can argue about shades of meaning here all you like OP. The Important thing is it is being revealed and discussed

Do you think it's anti-white because the good guys are black, a woman, mixed race, and the Agents are white guys? I've seen movies where the good guy is black and the white guy is bad, but I've also seen the reverse. Sometimes stuff is just done for artistic contrast, and not a political statement.

>It is referring to real and Important info that MSM will not discuss.
I'm not talking about that. I have no problem with discussion. I don't like censorship.

I'm mainly talking about the people who claim to be slowly redpilling people without their knowledge. Doing this is more akin to brainwashing than telling someone the truth.

Yeah I am not at all in agreement with the stormfront style tactics. They seem to think using alinsky style tricks is somehow a good idea, not realizing they are becoming the enemy they hate

Agent Smith was the one and not Neo.

>Give people information that they were not before aware of that challenges the way they think of things, but not necessarlily what then to think about it

What's wrong with that?

You become a MtF like the Wachowksi's (creators of The Matrix) did.

Jesus Christ both of them?

>Sometimes stuff is just done for artistic contrast, and not a political statement.
Are you retarded? It was a political statement. Not only is it obvious if you watch the movie, but the directors have outright stated it themselves. They even wanted Neo to be black, but that's where the production studio drew the line.

There's a reason all of the villains are white men in suits, and the vast majority of the heroes and wise people are black.

They both were.

It's fine if you do it during a proper discussion, with people who fully understand what you're talking about. I'm talking about things like "subtle redpills", this is just like brainwashing and radicalization. And the people who do this will say they're against it, but they end up doing it themselves like says.

Its not a misunderstanding idiot, its an accurate interpretation.
You can only become redpilled if you choose to be. Noone can force you, you have to want it.
That means, unless you are a beta orbiter weak minded cuck, you will find your own path to the redpill.

I disagree. Say, for example, you say to some true believer "races exist, here's a mountain of evidence" they go " RACIST!!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEE LALALALALALA".

If instead you go for the things that make them think that one by one, they go "Oh, new information! Interesting, I'm sure it will reaffirm my worldview... Wait... That means... SHIT".

It's far more effective at breaking the mental barriers they have in place. No one likes being proven wrong, and they will avoid it if they can.

That's basically what I'm saying. I'm only talking about the people who think they can go around and forcibly redpill others through rage or deceit.

>Say, for example, you say to some true believer "races exist, here's a mountain of evidence" they go " RACIST!!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEE LALALALALALA".
It just depends on what context it's brought up in. If you bring it up during a discussion about race, that's fine. If you bring it up during an unrelated topic in the hopes of turning someone to your own beliefs instead of just because you want to speak the truth when it's relevant, it's dishonest.

Brothers. Siblings. Sisters.

If it is the truth, what is untruthful about it?

Sure if people are talking about the weather and you metaphorically kick the door down and say "RIGHT GUYS, FUCK WHATEVER THAT WAS, GATHER ROUND AND BEND OVER IT'S INFODUMP SUPPOSITORY TIME" then you're a sperg, but often things people talk about are tangentially related, and their position based on an assumption they were not aware of. Challenging that is fine.

for

I deleted the post just to make sure the final sentence wasn't misinterpreted, sorry.

>Sure if people are talking about the weather and you metaphorically kick the door down and say "RIGHT GUYS, FUCK WHATEVER THAT WAS, GATHER ROUND AND BEND OVER IT'S INFODUMP SUPPOSITORY TIME" then you're a sperg
There are plenty of people doing this though, just trying to whip others up into a frenzy without letting them actually think about something. If people are using dishonest methods to deliver the truth, maybe it's not actually the truth. This isn't meant to be an anti-right or anti-left thing either, as both sides do it. I just want people to be able to sort through the garbage and think for themselves.

You seem to be making the assumption that time is a single point, that now is forever.

It's not like if you dump your redpill folder into some random thread suddenly you brainzap everyone and that's them fucked for like. Any information gained that can go away and think about/ look up later. Far more likely is that they haven't got the mental capacity to absorb that much information at once and so just dismiss it all in its entirety - another mental defence mechanism.

you have to see it for yourself rings true. Just walk into a ghetto then walk into white suburban neighborhood. If you spot the difference you got redpilled.

Its a good point OP. You have to give people the dignity to find out for themselves.

People have to take the redpill willingly.

It's not just giving out the information that's the problem, but I've seen people trying to get people excited and in a frenzy over something only tangentially related before jumping topics and pushing a narrative.

Everyone pushes a narrative. Stories are how humans communicate. You're pushing one right now.

Spergs gonna sperg, but that doesn't mean they're lying, that the truth is dishonest, or that me telling you something means I've scooped out your brain.

They really make convincing women don't they?

>You're pushing one right now.
Sure, but I'm not trying to trick anyone. My point was just that if you have to resort to dishonest tactics to push what you believe is the truth, maybe it's not. If you see other people using dishonest methods to push what you believe is the truth, to think twice about it. Truth can stand by itself.

You guise.... The blue pill was medicated, it was a cosby pill - was meant to knock neo out and cause short term memory loss.

The red pill was just a placebo.

I was going to use this as an example but I didn't want to be dishonest since it wasn't totally relevant, but it popped up anyway.

I see this on Sup Forums a lot, where someone will post a transgender gamer who isn't the most attractive person in the world. They get people all riled up just talking about how ugly they are, before pushing their thoughts on how transgender people are all mentally ill and how to really solve the issue. To me, this is just like people saying chemo makes you sick so you should try to treat cancer with marijuana or prayer. Sex change surgeries aren't perfect, and chemo isn't perfect, but instead of saying we should scrap it altogether, we should continue with research and advancements.

I gotta go now, but I did enjoy talking to some of you. Some of you are pretty intelligent and decent people, even if we wouldn't agree on certain issues. I would never try to totally censor you and would have no problem talking to you about anything. Take care.

They only way that what you are talking about is a dishonest tactic is either you are locked in a room without access to any other information (an echo chamber), or you are using people's inability to process a mass of information at once to "win" an argument (so called gish-gallop).

Sup Forums is not an echo chamber, the rest of the website even less so, the rest of the internet (from our perspective relative to us) even less so again. A gish gallop convinces nobody, it just ends the argument.

>infowars

Nah, we should just gas them. Have a good one pal.

ZOMG so hawt

Yeah because you can best undo literal brainwashing by just telling people the truth, right? Especially when they have multi-layered complex defenses and programming the likes of which takes years of exposure and natural inclination to cause refusal of programming if left alone. Just tell them the truth bruv, it will work lmao.

no