I've never understood this meme. America is rapidly becoming non-white because of mass immigration...

I've never understood this meme. America is rapidly becoming non-white because of mass immigration. So is every other white country. How is it a insult to America only, when every other major white country in the world is doing the same thing? If Le 56% Face is America's future, it's yours too. So wheres the joke?

America is the only country who gives a shit

It's funny because you're obviously upset by it

Maybe because you're mongrels who consider Southeast Europeans as humans.

Because you are already mixed. We can still prevent becoming like that if we can quickly get rid off our shitskins. It is a warning to us all really. So it is good

Jealous brits mad that 56% looks like this and they look like inbred tea guzzlers

Go back to eating rotten fish and living in stone huts, karl.

It's one of the few successful left-wing memes, primarily popularized by shills. It was part of their massive divide and conquer campaign from last fall.

It's simple

The jews have people on payroll who can't be employed otherwise.

They sit here all day posting 'Le mixed breed people with birth defects' because its the symbol of their people.

They may as well replace the star of David with Mr. Mutt

Sage for JIDF bait thread

Well we appropriated it. Now it is a right-wing meme

It's called sushi you savage

But yeah Brits are monstrous too but there is a seperate meme for them

Except that those memes are clearly counter-semitic

Like this one

Oh, yes, youre right actually, because left is right, up is down. Ha, I get it now! Thanks for pointing that out! You swedes are so intelligent.

Continue losing your country you braindead white nigger

>Nigger calling a White man a nigger. Only in Muttland. La cretura!

Dumb statements such as yours is why you deserve all the muttposting you get

I dunno bruh

Because you're 75 years ahead of us when it comes to demographics and a shitload of shitskins are considered White in the US.

The meme is stupid, but America IS like 60-70% white. No European country is that bad. Our time is up.

Most of your 'whites' aren't white at all.

>>
One thread at a time bud.

Im whiter than most americans and im Iranian.

Umm. Europe is certainly not becoming non-white. We just don't want fucking immigrants in our countries. The only country that could become non-white is Bongistan and Sweden I think. Your country on the other hand, is becoming non-european no matter what

This meme ruined my life, until now I was happily living in a white community but after seeing these memes I started to notice the grotesque features on people. On top of that I started finding out that a lot of people that I thought were white are actually half-chinese or hispanic. This is like waking up in a nightmare world and I'm too scared to even look in the mirror now.

You are not anywhere close to as white as the average white American.

Rejoice brother, for we are the master races. Don't listen to the NERDcucks, we're above all. Meds & Persians vs the world

>I thought were white are actually half-chinese
you must be a literal retard
>or hispanic
You can be hispanic and white.

Wtf I hate Spain now

We've been hating you for a long time, muttbro.

This is what the average American white looks like, much whiter than that other guy, sorry hoss.

his skin colour is sickly. You can be as "huwhite" as you want. He doesn't look like the beautiful pale skin of Nords or hardy look of Germans. He looks sickly, faggy and mutty

Pretty amazing that America has all the power to destroy such a big empire.
Let's be real, the problem was that the Spanish didn't want to give full-blooded Spanish born in Latin America the same rights, so they teamed up with the shit skins. I am sure they regret it, but sucks for them. America had nothing to do with it.

He's french.

Yeah it's called living in Texas.

you're the joke, dummy

Que? It's obvious you're just upset that mis hijos are taking over what was initially our land

It's called being an inbred euromutt, amigo.

don't forget goymoney. the Germans are already severely outnumbered in the west. the only reason its not yet completely mongrelized is because there are so few shitskins in the east

Pic related is a good American though, the only good one I know of. She's a mix between English, Scottish, Swedish (real Swedish) and German (Prussian).

She is the one that wrote all popular songs for Eminem and Rihanna.

This is what mixing all the Master Race ethnic groups gets you.

REMEMBER THE MAINE!

That is how the Spaniards lost their land in America.
So.. I am a mutt but also inbred? I get it. You are from /leftypol/

You've destroyed so many countries, empires and peoples that I have absolutely no respect for your kind. I'm glad your country is weakening and soon collapsing.

What countries and empires has America destroyed?

I remember

Yes Japbro, I forgot :( thanks for reminding me.

You can be inbred and a mutt. Your parents were probably 20% German, 20% Slav, 20% Greek, 20% Negro, 20% Anglo. And they were both siblings. Also America, I really do not like your country. There isn't a country in the world who I despise more than you.

Is this for 1812?

Nah. Once America goes down, then the force behind global anti-whiteness goes down with it. Europeans are not truly anti-white like Americans are. Even Sweden is more racist than Americans. Europe just follows America's lead because America buys their politicians and forces their agenda through NGOs. But once America goes brown and degrades, that will be gone and Europe will recover.

Dream on jose.

Sup leftypol

>arnold
>russian
you can at least cherry pic better visigoth

It's a nice divide on conquer strategy, this meme came over night and flooded Sup Forums with images right from the start.
>EU don't support US cause they disgusting mutts. Look US don't support EU cause they call you mutts but they have a lot of muslims and niggers.
Everybody is upset in his corner, who wins?

>when every other major white country in the world is doing the same thing?

Typical dumb mutt

Let's see your face faggo

Spain. Japan. Germany. Russia. Korea. Britain. China to a degree. Middle East. Persia. South America being the biggest one. And philippines.

>You can be inbred and a mutt. Your parents were probably 20% German, 20% Slav, 20% Greek, 20% Negro, 20% Anglo
Yes, because that is exactly what I look like.
>Also America, I really do not like your country. There isn't a country in the world who I despise more than you.
Cool. I didn't ask.

America is 56% white. That's where the meme came from.

Average american is by far fatter than that.

Americans are the ugliest white people out there along with brits.

You are so braindead it hurts.

So... we didn't land any troops on Spain but we destroyed your empire?
hmm

You're a mutt then. Don't get offended by people calling you a mutt

Yes, britain helped too.

You've changed my mind now.

She's just emo

No it's not, I know Hispanics that are white. They are not included in the 56%, since Mestizos gave people the impression that Hispanics can't be white.

You literally look like la creatura. White my ass

kek, good one yank

12 jewish stars vs 50 jewish stars. You're more cucked.

Whiter than you.

Sounds like an inferiority complex honestly.
How does it feel loosing every single colony in the Americas?

Hispanics that LOOK white. But they're probably either Latino or Iberian. 56% still.

It's just a joke hombre, it's the same as how everyone makes fun of Swedes for being feminist cucks despite the fact that all other western countries are also feminist cucks.

Wtf is this shit bait

Here some examples for after WWII you dumb mutt

underrated.

Nice one amigo !

Muhammed?

Ehh, kinda sad but atleast we still have our land in Morocco and some islands. In time, once the Falange come back. We'll become a union with our hispanic bro

You won't. Neither will anyone else.

If you look white, act white, and stick up for the white race you are white. You are just a divide and conquer leftypol fag, so your opinion is literally worthless

Thank you, fashbro. Il Duce is watching you

Burgerbro... It isn't.

Persians are the original aryans. Iran literally means land of the aryans. They need to kick out the arabs, Turks and Muslims to reclaim their true ethnostate.

They think you're arrogant pricks tho, and too white to be part of their union.

Haha Spaniards still butthurt all these centuries later that they couldn't deal with Apache and Comanche horse indians and had to call in Scotch/Irish settlers that were really, really good at fucking killing people. Then we took all their land and subjugated their idiotic pedophile religion (Catholicism) and genocided their races.

Please don't regard all us burgers as being retards like that guy. I am the 56%. He is the 44%.

Muttposting is fucking great because the message is
>anti-israel
>anti-racemixing
It's the perfect way to combat the typical "wow this mixed nigger baby is sooooo cute!!!" propaganda you see in normalfag media. It's great tojust spam muttposts at these people on twitter.

Yeah, you call yourself white because you have no ancestral background to hold on to. I'm Iberian and to the largest extent Mediterranean. You call yourself white because you have no ancestral homeland. Europe is not an ancestral homeland.

it's an Sup Forums meme, have you been to Sup Forums? it's the worst board by far. also no one actually likes it, it kills threads because it's so awful and unfunny yet your stupid ass had to go and make a thread about it. i'd advise you to delete your thread and/or kill yourself.

You probably look like Muhammed which is why you are scared to post your face

most EU countries are 85+% white.

also this meme is about the personification of a country.

e.g. if germany was a person, he would be white and blond. not light blond but still blond.

same for UK and the nordic countries. france would be white skin and brown hair.

america however... you are less than 56% white. there are more cucks than whites in your country. if america was a person it would be literally le 56% face.

>implying you can
Top Kek.

It's our only real banter weapon against you, the "burger = fat" is tired.

>You can be hispanic and white.

Hispanic white is different from Euro-white. If you put a Hispanic and Euro white together, you would quickly notice the difference.

In general, hispanics have bloated features where white people are sharp and much more handsome. Not to mention the eyes are indian as fuck. And they are very short too. Invariably black-haired/brown-eyed.

I don't hate burgers who are fascists. I couldn't care less about the 56% meme, it just annoys you guys and makes me laugh, I do think you guys are european mutts but don't think you're fucked up enough to mix with niggers.

Yeah, I don't believe in the white meme. And I'm talking about a fascist falangist spain, not the spain of today

I love Persia, I wish them the best to be honest, I wish the best for any people but Persia, Meds above all

>Yeah, you call yourself white because you have no ancestral background to hold on to.
I call myself white because I am white. You don't because your skin is brown, like a Muhammed. Some Spanish are white but you aren't. You are from leftypol and probably a kike (many Spanish are) My ancestral homeland is England and they beat the fuck out of the Spanish.

>If he looks and acts like a girl it's then absolutely a girl

Fuck off goblin with your shit

>It's our only real banter weapon against you

>I know Hispanics that are white
No you don't. You know mestizos who you think look white because you have degraded racial consciousness due to living in 56% muttville

Uncanny how similar their faces are, eh? They even share the goblin ears.

I'm not posting my face on here because i'm ugly and not autistic.

Yeah, that's pretty true. I don't care if hispanics are white, as long as they hold onto their Iberian and Amerindian past even if there isn't a lot to hold onto is good. I wish they would be more proud of their native and iberian side.

>showing your face on an anonymous board
what are you, mutt? a camwhore?
thing is the merrymutt meme is spot on, want it or not
it doesn't mean there are 56% of pure Whites in murrica, though
that would be silly, as there are no actual Whites there, save for 1st generation European immigrants
over here, we have no problem telling a Brit, from a German, from a French, from a Spanish, etc...
when we see your "faces", we may tell you're Murrican, but that's just code for your actual ethnicity being "mystery meat", at best
such things as (generously) White poleXshitalianXleprechaunXdjerman have no place anywhere, not even in zoos or dary experiment labs
that you think even euromutts can somewhat be White already is laughable, not to even speak of you all actually also being runaway slave rapebabies

It depends what kind of Euro. A Spaniard, you can probably not tell from a Castizo very easily unless the Spaniard was super light.

But non hispanic whites who live in latino countries are usually considered hispanic white too, such as french or dark haired germans