How does Sup Forums unironically attribute the position of niggers at the bottom of society to their low IQ but needs...

How does Sup Forums unironically attribute the position of niggers at the bottom of society to their low IQ but needs to conjure up fairy-tales to answer why Jews have risen to the top rungs of society?

Hint: If the niggers are at the bottom of the social ladder because of their IQ, then the Jews are at the top because they are smarter.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jewish_intelligence
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

"blacks are at the bottom because they are dumber"
"jews are at the top because they are conspiring to wipe out the white race"

Lurk moar

Nepotism is not a fairy tale. What is worse is that they blame white goys for having a disproportionate amount of privilege when in fact it is they that enjoy a privileged status. Both groups have a deleterious effect on us, which is why many of us want our own nation, free from the influence of both groups. A white multi-ethnic nation.

there are more white people in the world who have an iq higher than 115 than there are jews in the world period

whatever space the jews occupy in our societies due to higher average iq can easily be filled by white people

Jews aren't smarter.
The asskeNAZIs are smart as a very isolated group. But Anglicans/WASPs beat them the fuck out when the same metrics are used.

Saying Jews are smarter than everyone else is like saying Scientologists are smarter than everyone else, because they're good at infiltrating and subverting social systems.
Do you think Gypsy's are smart? Or just cunning and ruthless?

If you can't build and sustain a civilization, you're shit tier and always will be.

>Jews aren't smarter.
>The asskeNAZIs are smart as a very isolated group. But Anglicans/WASPs beat them the fuck out when the same metrics are used.
Um, no. No, they don't.

Among National Medal of Science recipients, 37 percent have Ashkenazi Jewish backgrounds as are 29 percent of U.S. Nobel Prize winners: 38 percent of American Nobel laureates in physics, 42 percent of Nobel laureates in medicine or physiology, and 28 percent of U.S. prize winners in chemistry.

>Saying Jews are smarter than everyone else is like saying Scientologists are smarter than everyone else, because they're good at infiltrating and subverting social systems.
Except the top echelon of Scientology is definitely high IQ. They would not be able to infiltrate and/or subvert social systems if they were stupid.

>Do you think Gypsy's are smart? Or just cunning and ruthless?
Why would I think they are smart? They are not dominating the social ladder in any country.

>Nepotism is not a fairy tale.
1) How is this different from the white privilege argument?
2) IQ is a very good predictor of success. Jews are high-IQ. Therefore they naturally rise to the top rungs of society. Nepotism helps, but is not the main reason for why the uttermost social ladder is dominated by Jews. It's due to their intelligence.

>Both groups have a deleterious effect on us, which is why many of us want our own nation, free from the influence of both groups. A white multi-ethnic nation.
So you will just try to destroy any groups that are smarter than you? Good luck with that.

Jews are at the top because they are amoral on all things concerning the goyim. Without the restraints of acting like a decent human being put them on top, along with a neurotic believes that the next hitler is coming to shoah them for real.

When your competitors have been othered to the extent you do not even consider them to be human and deserving of any evil act enacted upon them if that puts jews in a better position.

If jews were that smart why beleive the holohoax?

>1) How is this different from the white privilege argument?

Because Jews are vastly over-represented in education, media, finance (including the 1%) while enjoying protected status and they obfuscate these stats by pretending to be 'white' when they are a highly nepotistic people that grant special privileges to those of their tribe while throwing white goys under the bus every chance they get.

>Therefore they naturally rise to the top rungs of society.
>naturally

No, there is nothing 'natural' about granting your tribe easier entry into influential positions while discriminating against white goyim. Look at college entry into Ivy League schools. They are not significantly more intelligent than white goyim, we can just as easily compare the intelligence of any other arbitrarily selected white group, such as homosexuals, and see that they are actually more intelligent than Jews on average.

>So you will just try to destroy any groups that are smarter than you?

kek. You're a fuckin moron. I seriously hate you inbred, Tay-Sachs infected kikes. You're insane

Using (((IQ))) theory to put themselves on top, explains why they control everything...and pol gobbles it up like a tavern wench gobbles cock.

They're a tribe of parasites. Once they get in, only Jews are allowed in. Oh, and another thing, they always go too far and get blown the fuck out, you fucking Jew parasite piece of shit.

IQ is the most accurate predictor of success, you fucking idiot.

>No, there is nothing 'natural' about granting your tribe easier entry into influential positions while discriminating against white goyim. Look at college entry into Ivy League schools. They are not significantly more intelligent than white goyim,
They did so using their superior intelligence. If using your intelligence to achieve things is wrong, then you have no argument against being superior to niggers, either.

>we can just as easily compare the intelligence of any other arbitrarily selected white group, such as homosexuals, and see that they are actually more intelligent than Jews on average.
Except it's not an arbitrary selected group. We are talking about race intelligence statistics. And Sup Forums loves to discriminate based on race when they're comparing themselves to niggers. But they really hate it when they're comparing themselves to Jews, who are smarter.

>most accurate predictor of success, you fucking idiot.

Insults are for the weak minded.
Best measure of success HAHAHAHAHA what?

Only mensa still cares about IQ, no self respecting university even gives a shit about your IQ. If it were the best measure of success, they would require said test before admitting students. Top job positions would use it to select the best candidate.

Wew...

You're an idiot. IQ is one of the best-studied ideas in psychology, one of our best predictors of job performance, future income, and various other forms of success, etc.

(((psychology)))
Now I know you are shitposting. Psychology is a pseudo-science. IQ was developed originally as a political tool.

Perhaps you should read more

>I'll just put ((())) around things that destroy my argument to make it seem like it's wrong because it was invented by Jews!

If you study game theory you will know that nepotism pays a lot

(((game theory)))

Nice try, man. (See how retarded this is?)

>t. low iq butthurt shitskin
And psychology isnt a pseudo science. Btw, people who use the term pseudo science are usually the least familiar with the scientific method and throw it around like a buzzword.

>IQ was developed originally as a political tool.
>Measuring objectively the performance in logical cognitive test was invented by a whitis to opress uss. Computers for example are oppressivist becuz whities should make them easy for us to use

Because niggers place is reflected in their proportion at that IQ range. With Jews it isn't. Even if we assume the highest number for Jewish average IQ (115), at 2% of the population they are still greatly outnumbered by whites in the higher IQ range. Yet they disproportionately hold positions requiring IQ in that range. So the only explanation is nepotism.

Psychology is a pseudo science because they don't have reliable tests (like a blook test) to diagnose. They use a checklist of symptoms to diagnose people. Not very scientific seeing that criteria change over time and political inclinations tend to have diseases such as homosexuality and pedophilia get removed altogether.

Your use of insults tell me you watch too much TV and don't read enough

DSM...look it up.
No real diagnostic tools...just checklists and half ass administration of meds.

Why are you low intelligence individuals even allowed to use the internet.

>Even if we assume the highest number for Jewish average IQ (115), at 2% of the population they are still greatly outnumbered by whites in the higher IQ range.
You can reach literally every powerful position with their average IQ of 115. After a particular threshold there are diminishing returns and more IQ doesn't necessary translate to more power.

The most powerful people in the world (CEOs, politicians, etc.) are at 115-130 because at that level you can still be socially relatable to people below you and control them better.

There are 9,000,000 Jews in America. If we assume that their average is 115, then 4,500,000 Jews would have IQ greater than 115. There are 190,000,000 whites in America. With an average of 100, there are about 28,500,000 whites with IQ over 115. So Jews are still heavily overrepresented in the occupations requiring 115 IQ. And that is granting them the highest estimate for Jewish average IQ, when most are more like 107. The explanation is nepotism.

did you even read a single reply monkeyman

Why is the explanation automatically nepotism?

They are very traditional and they respect their family values. And this fundamental upbringing leads them to success because they go to schools, marry and have children without the liberal mindvirus telling their women to fuck 25 guys before marriage and their men that they need a strong black man to strengthen their relationship with their wife.

I've formulated this a bit better:

Jews are successful because they have higher genetic intelligence. They also have strong traditional and family values. Moreover, while the white traditional family values are being destroyed by liberalism because of white guilt, 3rd wave feminism and social justice, the Jews are able to carry on with their traditions because they are a minority and minorities can do no wrong.

>but needs to conjure up fairy-tales to answer why Jews have risen to the top rungs of society
Listen here you fucking Pad Thai noodle head
They do it themselves
>pic related

Do black people control a similar version of the federal reserve, resulting in controlling ownership of any and every major corporation?

I'm an American expat, fuckface.

So what if Rothschild said that? He had the intelligence to reach that amount of money. The white man wasn't. Therefore, if the lowly nigger is deserving of his place at the bottom according to you, then so is the white man right under the Jew.

IDK, doesn't Dr. Dre own a bunch of record companies?

You argue like a jew, ask one question and then spiral out of control onto something else.
For jews, you dont even care about getting to the bottom of your original question about jews being on top and why, as soon as a debate starts the goal is to win the debate regardless if conclusions, to you it doesnt matter if you start leaping between topics or putting words in peoples mouths, twisting points or flat out ignoring, the goal is to be as sneaky and passive aggressive as possible. It only works against the uninitiated.
>why automatically nepotism?
>talks about women
>whys the sky blue?
>yeah but how fast is a train

rabbi most of us are smarter than you, you have nothing in your box of tricks we havent seen 1000 times, the answer to the topic is tribal nepotism, we all know it

>Not very scientific seeing that criteria change over time and political inclinations tend to have diseases such as homosexuality and pedophilia get removed altogether.
This is as stupid as saying high blood pressure doesn't exist because you cant define a clear boundary where it becomes high
I already looked it up a long time ago. I already know about the problems with psychology. And by the way did you know that modern medicine isn't perfect too?
Did you know that science isn't a magic machine that spills out 100% right knowledge out of a scientists' ass?
Did you knew that even exact sciences like physics can be victim to politics?
If you really think psychology is a pseudo science please read a book called thinking fast and slow by daniel kanehman(wathever). That if you have attention spawn to read an entire book.

>Why are you low intelligence individuals even allowed to use the internet.
Look moomy!!! I can project

Like every other business owner, if it gets big enough he will willingly, or forcefully, sell out to someone who prints money out of thin air.

Jews aren't dumb. They're smart at manipulation and scheming.

Niggers are dumb, on the contrary.

It’s mainly that Jews practice group identity but shriek when whites do the same. They are hypocrites and have double standards.

Nobody is saying the Jews aren't smart. The point is that the Jews in power serve their self-interest and not ours, and what serves them actively destroys and subverts our countries via multiculturalism and degeneracy

The Jews have higher average IQ.
None of us are in denial of this.
The other advantage jews get is they are allowed to favour each other while whites are not.
It's not even a complicated.

Intelligence doesn’t tell the whole story because there are more smart whites than smart Jews. Besides, if you don’t think the Tribe is nepotistic then explain Hollywood, it’s like 90% Jewish.

>they would test your IQ to qualify you for uni
This is illegal, sadly

Because jews are a parasite in our societies, not a direct competitor. Last time Jews fought in a war, they got BTFO like insects.

Not only IQ. Also temperament, attitude, violence, and more. So your assumption is wrong. Additionally it could be said that the issue is not that niggers are at the bottom, but that they are busy being in the botton in European countries. The argument is that Whites do not need to take care of the dumb nigger, and do not need to try and win against the Jew - they deserve being left alone in their own nations.
Lastly, even "far gone" white nationalists agree that some Asians have higher IQs than Whites.
OP is a fag.

This.
A single smart Jew at the top will make the whole top Jewish in a couple of years.
But if white decide to make a white only company... oh oh oh boy...

Do you mean intelligence regarding scheming and bribery? Like how the fed was instituted in 1913?

Based merchant

You are on point jewanon.
The world would be a much better place by now if we didn't waste trillions of dollars keeping an endangered species (niggers) alive.

> U.S. Nobel Prize winners
Don't spout this bullshit at me. They gave Obama a Nobel for shit. They hand them out like candy. I'd imagine especially to Jews. By Jews.
Also Israel is dumber than all the mongrel United States. You can stop when you're ready now. Jew.

>you dont even care about getting to the bottom of your original question about jews being on top and why,
My original question was this:

>How does Sup Forums unironically attribute the position of niggers at the bottom of society to their low IQ but needs to conjure up fairy-tales to answer why Jews have risen to the top rungs of society?

Your answer:
>the answer to the topic is tribal nepotism, we all know it
does not answer my question.

I even dumbed it down for you here:
>"blacks are at the bottom because they are dumber"
>"jews are at the top because they are conspiring to wipe out the white race"

Jews are at the top because they are smarter than whites. And my response to anyone saying that the cause is nepotism has been countered here:
But you are too stupid to follow it so you accuse me of being a Jew. You sound too stupid to be white. You must be a nigger.

>but needs to conjure up fairy-tales
There's your problem.
It ain't fairytales fuck face.

Furthermore they've done studies that indicate sociopaths are highly over-represented in the business and even political fields.
Because these people desire control.
Does that make them smarter than everyone else? No.
It makes them more vicious.
Such is the Jew.

>But you are too stupid to follow it so you accuse me of being a Jew
I know youre jewish, youre making all the illogical jumps around topics in your post.
Its not a problem though, do you consider it an insult?

>The other advantage jews get is they are allowed to favour each other while whites are not.
This cannot be true because I see a lot of whites and other retards who can't have the intelligence of anyone than a lowly nigger sucking each other off right here in this very thread.

Look at their inventions, retard. Even if you think it's being handed to Jews by Jews, you have to be a complete fucking moron to deny that they created the very things that allow you to be spouting this stupid shit on this board right now.

> Look at their inventions, retard.
> they created the very things that allow you to be spouting this stupid shit on this board right now.
I just did. They didn't invent computers, they didn't invent the internet, they didn't invent my keyboard, they didn't invent my connection.
Say again?
You don't even know what they invented. You just spout bullshit Jew.

Jews are minorities, they can do no wrong, so no one bitches when jews only hire other jews and support each other.
If you are a white person and you only employ other white people in top-tier positions, you are considered a bad person.

So what if it was scheming? They were smart enough to fool the rest of the retards to follow it. They got to enslave the whole world because of their smarts.

In what way is that different from what the whites did to the nigger?

It's not.

>So what if it was scheming? They were smart enough to fool the rest of the retards to follow it.
Their scheming caused them to be exiled and wander for 2000 years.
That doesn't sound too smart.
And just because they've exerted control these last 100 years or so, doesn't mean the worm won't turn. And when it does? This time?
It will be worldwide. And they will never rise to power again.
We won't forget a second time.

You cannot honestly be this retarded. Look at the past inventions and look how they contributed to creating the things you use every day today. Hint: encryption is one of them.

"DURR THEY DIDN'T CREATE THE ATOMS THAT I AM USING THEREFORE THEY DIDN'T CREATE ANYTHING"

The greeks already knew about encryption a thousand years ago, the process was just too slow to be useful.
You have no idea what you are talking about.

None of that is relevant.

Everyone on Sup Forums loves to shit on the nigger because of their higher relative IQ that allowed them to beat them on the social hierarchy. Yet they don't like being beaten by the Jews at the same game for the exact same reason that they beat the nigger-- the Jew's superior intellect.

>creating the things you use every day today
Oh so now we're not focusing on the very technology I'm using right now. Now we're just going to say they invented things i use every day.
Well so did white people. And they invented MORE. And yes! You can look that up!

Jews made contributions to fields of mathematics that were used for encryption, sir.

>Oh so now we're not focusing on the very technology I'm using right now.
>What is encryption

> None of that is relevant.
Oh it's relevant. It's relevant because a people with a superior intellect would not wander for 2000 without a home, doing the same shit over and over, never learning their lesson.
So yea, it's pretty fucking relevant. That's the SECOND time I've explained it.
Jews may be smart. You're not.

I'm not using encryption right now. Do you know what encryption is?

I can’t believe that pol has fallen to the ”muh jewish iq” meme. Please show a bit of scrutiny and do some research, the jewish iq is actually almost the exact same as most other white groups. I know this meme gets repeated in media often, but it’s a lie. As to why jews are over-presented in many areas of life, we can all agree it’s because of culture ;^).

Hint: you use encryption every time you post in this thread.

Look it up before you open your mouth, dumbfuck.

The average IQ score of Ashkenazi Jews has been calculated to be from a range of 110–115, higher than any other ethnic group in the world.[1][2][3]

>jewish iq is actually almost the exact same as most other white groups
Kind of hard to tell I know. Because " white groups " aren't really allowed are they. Thanks Jews.

>Guys you know this completely unrelated situation with totally different circumstances?
>its actually the same as this other situation with completely different people and different circumstances
>see how dumb u r ?

wow great thread

The sources that said wikipedia article uses are books which use extremely flawed methology. It is indeed the mean jewish iq IN NEW YORK, but guess what, depending on which white group we measure in new york we get mean iqs in the range 106-113 with jews having about 112.

> Look it up before you open your mouth, dumbfuck.
Lmfao. Why don't you?

Do you realize that 112 is still way above average? And that still makes them on average smarter than 90% of average population?

Because you clearly don't understand that you use encryption to post in this very thread?

> Because you clearly don't understand that you use encryption to post in this very thread?
It's used for bank transactions. And to hide sensitive information.
It's not needed here you fucking idiot. Why the FUCK would they encrypt our messages?
Why? Are you absolutely blood simple?

Yes but you do realise that’s not the entire jewish population but rather an extremely small subset of it? I should probably start spamming threads about ”muh white iq of 113” just to highlight how ridiclous your claim is.

Jews are indeed smarter than whites, however, they have the same mental issue as blacks. Being that they think more of the here and now rather than the future.

STOP REPEATING THIS MEME REEEEEEE

this
pol even automatically reverts to http instead of https whenever you travel across it.
Shitty site, but hey, the best we got.

Not just "the white race" but all races. It goes back to ancient times when Jews didn't have the same laws as European peoples and that's why they became money lenders because usury was outlawed in Christendom. Of course, underhanded tactics like this coupled with corrupt shabbos goy = a class of goyim willing to defend their Jewish shekel masters which has been our problem ever since. Jews have influence via money because of their roots through Phoenicians, manipulation of the rings of Saturn via "matrix" existence based on harvesting of vibration emotions, and slow corruption of human spirituality.

jews have been thrown out of so many nations because they do stupid things without thinking of the ramifications that it will have on the future.

Why do we rarely complain about Asian and Indian achievers at the top?

Because they aren't actively trying to subvert us and threaten us with guilt complex about the past. Show me an asian or Indian group with equivalent influence as ADL and SPLC and media ownership.

Literally facepalm.

You don't understand how standard distribution works.

Btw black iq is actually significantly higher than what pol memes it to be. It’s very reasonable to assume that many of their problems are caused by society.

He meant stop repeating that they are more intelligent, its not as true as they would like.

Charles Murray (author of the bellcurve) has estimated their IQ to be about 4 points higher than whites on average.
Not the stupid 15 points that you usually hear.

It doesn't take high amazing intelligence to bribe congressmen to support the fed, just exceptional criminal intent. Evil strikes first, good reacts.

their problem is their culture. If we completely destroy any and all black culture in the world and raise them with white values and white culture they wont be savages
still doesnt excuse them from being self centered assholes

> Literally facepalm.
Not an argument bitch. I want you to fucking prove, PROVE that Sup Forums uses some kind of encryption. Go on mother fucker.

>christians have morals and don't commit usury
>Jews don't give a fuck
>Jews don't assimilate, form jew communites across europe
>ff 1,000 years and jews are in charge of the worlds banks

Have you ever even read a history book?

>it’s literally impossible for a subspecies to parasitize another which is superior to another yet isn’t parasitized by the latter second species

Im pretty sure your entire argument is a retarded fallacy. Good job OP. There is nothing to answer because your question is wrong. Like trying to multiply by 0

I probably know far more about statistics than you, unless you happen to be a mathematician. I know I made your thread redundant, but let me spell this out for any lurkers:

BOTH JEWISH AND WHITE MEAN IQS ARE ABOUT 100. IF YOU SELECT A SMALL SAMPLE OF EITHER YOU CAN END UP WITH MEANS LIKE 112 OR 113. THIS DOES NOT HOWEVER REPRESENT THE ENTIRE POPULATION. STOP REPEATING MEMES ABOUT ”MUH JEWISH IQ”, THE SOURCES THAT CLAIM THAT JEWS HAVE EXTRAORDINARY IQS USE EXTREMELY FLAWED METHOLOGY WHICH USES A BIASED SAMPLE. USING A SIMILAR METHOD THE WHITE MEAN IQ IS 106-113.

jews are at the top because of nepotism.
theyre parasites, that does not make them superior.
that's like saying a tapeworm is superior to its host because it managed to infect it.

Black IQ is not lower than what pol memes it to be.
Anywhere you measure it in the world they have extremely low IQ.
Even the ones in universities.
There is literally no hope for niggers.

>ff 1,000 years and jews are in charge of the worlds banks
really? 1000 years? how new are you

Minnesota transracial experiment measured the black mean iq to be 89, which when we control for adoption becomes 91. That is actually higher than the mean iq of many european nations.

based saffa

I have absolutely no idea what you're trying to say

American blacks do have higher average IQ, something like 85.
But this is mostly from having some white genes I would imagine.
The ones over here have IQ's of like 75.
And I have no doubt its true.

Finanon, if you ever visit here and talk to blacks you will witness stupidity like you couldn't imagine.
People who can't think, can't remember, can't do any math, can't read, can't deduct and can hardly speak any languages fluently.
It is truly a sight to behold.

No it's not. Hell there's a meme right here in the thread showing you otherwise. Dumb ass.
See

Yea except Jews are not on top. 80 years ago nobody believed Hitler, something had to be done.

The question is then that is that low iq caused by genetics or environment? If we assume black ”genetic iq” to be 91 then it’s not hard to imagine that poor living conditions could easily lower that by 15-30 points, which would explain the results from africa. The average black american has about 20 % white DNA, which obviously doesn’t translate to having 20 % white iq.