You fags taken the shavepill yet?

You fags taken the shavepill yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FVwDp9aETAM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My facial hair grows too fast

Beards are masculine anyway. Just because most soy boys have them doesn't mean anything. Just don't act like a soy boy and you'll be fine

beards are for people with weak jaw lines

are cherries in season already?

THIS.
You should shave every morning. You'll notice that people will pay more attention to you, you will have more presence and you will look more mature and responsible (i.e. like a man).

always have, anything more than light stubble is degenerate. and the so called manly beard are for faggots with baby faces who like like they're 12 or gay when shaved

Now beard is feminine signa

Beards only look good on meatheads.

hmm

>2018
>not being a bearded meathead

wewlad

I love how jealous Sup Forums gets of the people they refer to as "soyboys".
>get to wake up every morning with a hot cup of coffee with that soy creamer they like a lot
>play the switch in your jammies all day
>still confident despite poor facial hair growth or receding hairline. compensate in other ways
>is happy to know that their girlfriend they love very much is out having a good time with her other boyfriend
They live a better life than all you losers.

>My facial hair grows too fast
Then shave every morning.

>Beards are masculine anyway.
Wrong. Clean shaven or stubble are the sexier looks on a man.

no take the light in your mouth pill

Only men with high testosterone are able to grow a beard. Keeping a proper beard takes more time, upkeep, and dedication than just shaving everyday.

However, I do hate the fact that a lot of dudes with beards are hipster faggots. If you have a beard you better have calluses, shoot guns or lift weights.

Stubble/ light beard is best of both worlds. Looks rugged but doesn't hide my square jawline

I'd rather have muh pride

>shavepill
It's like you want to be ovened by a bearded Chad.

Never thought I'd say this about Gregory Peck, but he kind of looks like a dirty hipster here.

any man without a jaw will not shave your jawline is one of your best assets it shows you can take a clean right hook and not get ko'ed

i shave or beard depending on the weather, occasion, or wether or not I give a fuck that week.

a soyboy will be a soyboy, no matter if he has a beard or not.
you can see a beta pussy from a mile away, a beard wont hide anything.

>Clean shaven or stubble are the sexier looks on a man.
Good to know you're comfortable with your sexual orientation.

my gf would leave me if I shaved

Real men have beards. Soyboys are just trying to copy them.

I just shaved, I didn't shaved for couple of days and then my father said that I look like a četnik. So I shaved, I don't want to look like četnik

More hair = less testosterone

You don't need to be a faggot to appreciate aesthetics. A clean shaven man shows that he has good genetics or, If he has bad ones, he at least doesn't hide them behind a beard like a beta soyboy.

>Clean shaven or stubble are the sexier looks on a man.

Are you a woman? Maybe a homo and that's why you chose fag Brando to ilustrate your point.

hhahahahahahah

>waste your time on shaving
>good goy don't wanna look soy

oh please.

This timeline is so fucked I can't even tell if this is bait or someone is actually this much of a faggot IRL.

if you are balding a beard is good

Did this after a year or so of trying to grow a beard but it looked like shit so I shaved and it looks great everyday I shave

Of course! Since I started shaving when I was 14.

Anyway, I do hate to shave, but I'd look like a fagoot with beard

See:

Jawline has nothing to do with whether you can handle a punch.

Silly kangaroo

Having a beard used to be manly and wise. Now lefist cucks appropirated the symbol for themselves and if you have a beard you look like pic related

I shave - too many neckbeard hipster dickholes around these parts as it is.

I grow a beard for the winter, shave when its hot. Anything else is faggy.

Of course.

obviously this is from a woman so i take no offence but sweetheart it is a scientific known fact that it does

You either shave clean and don't grow pubes on your face or you groom your beard and make it look nice and neat.

Beards are gay.
My facial hair grows fast but I let it grow for about a week before shaving if I gpt nothing going on. At that point its just really long stubble.

>wearing a beanie and a long sleeve shirt in the sun

>he at least doesn't hide them behind a beard like a beta soyboy

Beta soyboys aren't hiding anything with the patchy pubes on their chins. Being able to grow a full thick beard is also a sign of good genes. I'm sorry that your indio grandfather sabotaged your beard.

Does he shave? Yes? In the middle of war? While removing kebab?

Then you should too.

they thought he was AWOL for months until he finally shaved

You mean high DHT. Good luck with your male pattern baldness.

>it can't be cold when it's sunny

Hi Satan

Bearded religions need to go......

cant argue with the a factoid

This

beards are only for gay muslims

what if you each so much soy, you cant grow a beard? what do?

Here is why pol hates soyboys. its because they are soyboys

>my mestizo ancestry doesn't allow me to grow a beard
>Fucking chinlets REEEEE

noice

If you aren't using pic related you're a slave to the cartridge jew. Razor companies have jewed the fuck out of men offering inferior shave for more money. "Gillette Ocho" bullshit is the biggest marketing scam in history.

Beta soyboys are generally too lazy to shave. But what I tried to said is that If you don't shave because you want to hide your bad genetics, then you would act like a beta.

Looks like insects in hive.

Go to sleep poor grandpa.

If you are not a meathead you are not a man.

I only shave with a disposable I rarely replace and water.

Roosh?

>But what I tried to said is that If you don't shave because you want to hide your bad genetics, then you would act like a beta.

Seems like a pretty rational choice on their part.

>le timeline meme
:D

kek, I can grow a beard retard. I come from Spaniards and Basques (i.e. the thickest beards in Europe). But I would look like a hippie or a homeless with a beard, so I shave.

But how else would I hide my weak chin?

This dude in pic related is soyboy?

these faggots look like they got pubic hair on their faces tho

You have to have the frame to carry a beard. The barrel torso, the traps and the neck.

If you are too small or just a thin dude, your beard makes you look smaller and a lot more underweight than you actually are. The beard is wearing you instead of you wearing the beard.

However fatties get a free pass just like skinny dudes do with abs.

Wear a coffin

i shave like this and its'great. I buy one pack of blades every few years and they last so long, never cut myself, best shave you get

Who is this soyboy manlet?

Does this man take soy in his latte?

Kek, Ive noticed jews HATE being filmed, like they are being caught doing kike shit

Steve Gern former USMC, all around hoss.

>disposable razors

Same feels bro

I literally can't grow a beard. I also have no body hair and a weak jaw.
I am extremely masculine-thinking and aggressive. I have social problems because of my aggression, and psychological problems from suppressing it all the time. I thought I was over-compensaing for being a low-T soyboy, but after decades I've decided I actually am an actual caveman. I have decent impulse control. I'm just really fucking aggressive and in most ways have impulses like a high-T caveman. High sex drive. Aspy focus. All male children.
My life is basically a nightmare. Have the mentality of Conan the Barbarian, and the body of Don Knotts.

youtu.be/FVwDp9aETAM

No soy in his latte