/Hebrew learning general/

For people who are converting to Judaism or hold a passive interest in the religion.

I wonder if we can get a Rabbi to answer questions.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EiXQmeuHTOY
youtube.com/watch?v=Yv6L4DunPDE
youtube.com/watch?v=LskwF5n7H5o
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country/il-israel
abcnews.go.com/Health/baby-dies-herpes-virus-ritual-circumcision-nyc-orthodox/story?id=15888618
circumcision.org/brain.htm
nypost.com/2018/01/10/it-looks-like-trump-got-through-to-little-rocket-man/
youtube.com/watch?v=niwh-ott1jM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

jews doens't share their secrets with gentiles...

If you don't have Jewish relatives they won't like you, I'm telling you right now.
Just enjoy your prepuce and human decency.

i'm a rabbi. the only answer you need is heil hitler!

>not learning Hebrew to subvert the state of Israel
>not learning Hebrew to subvert the entire Jewish religion and people
>not learning Hebrew language and adopting the very essence of Judaism, thus becoming Jew in the process in order to subvert Satan himself

the puppet has become the puppeteer

I'm not a rabbi yet, but I'm in yeshiva.

What is your goyisch question?

jews rock! learn hebrew and the torah

explain "Mother's Milk"
You don't want me coming for the real answers, so just spit it out.

I'm reading the old testament right now (KJV).
It's probably the most anti-semetic thing I've ever read. The Israelites/Jews just can't stop fucking everything up.

Listen to this.
youtube.com/watch?v=EiXQmeuHTOY

Have you gotten to prophets yet? It's like a major fuck up every twenty years.

Good.

Zip Zap Za Shi Shem Sha Kablop

Shi reem wahl za ka la sa ach

Go to a synagogue you lazy person.

Most important lesson in Judaism is the 36 righteous on the earth at one time who justify the existence of mankind to God.

One of these 36, could be the Messiah to usher in the Golden Age but given their humility, it would be difficult for them to discover.

get the hekk outta here we dont have anons become kikes, you cant beat us and now try make us join huh ?

>kikes ... LIKE CLOCKWORK

11. "The Jews are human beings , but the nations of the world are not human beings but beasts."-Baba Mecia 114, 6 [i.e.: 114b].

12. "Jehovah created the non-Jew in human form so that the Jew would not have to be served by beasts. The non-Jew is consequently an animal in human form, and commanded to serve the Jew day and night." - Midrasch Talpioth, p225-L.

13. As soon as the King Messiah will declare himself, He will destroy Rome and make a wilderness of it. Thorns and weeds will grow in the Pope's palace.
Then He will start a merciless war on non-Jews and will overpower them. He will slay them in masses, kill their kings and lay waste the whole Roman land. He will say to the Jews:'I am the King Messiah for whom you have been waiting. Take the Silver and Gold from the Goyim.'" - Josiah 60, 6 Rabbi Abarbanel to Daniel 7, 13.

14. "A Gentile girl who is three years old can be violated."- Aboda Sarah 37a.

15. "A Jew may do to a non-Jewess what he can do. He may treat her as he treats a piece of meat." - Hadarine, 20, B; Schulchan Aruch, Choszen Hamiszpat 348.

16. "A Jew may misuse the non-Jewess in her state of unbelief." - Maimonides, Jak. Chasaka 2:2.

17. "Thou shalt not do injury to thy neighbor (Bible), but it is not said,'Thou shalt not do injury to a goy.' " - Mishna Sanhedryn 57.

18. "When you go to war do not go as the first, but as the last, so that you may return as the first. Five things has Kanaan recommended to his sons:'Love each other, love the robbery, hate your masters and never tell the truth.' " - Pesachim F. 113B

>Come and get me.

Numbers, numbers are very important since the world is created as a mathematical matrix of proportions man cannot conceive but may garner insight into, through contemplating the Platonic forms,

It is through Plato we bridge the tabernacle of Judaism and Christianity

youtube.com/watch?v=Yv6L4DunPDE

19. "A Jew is permitted to rape, cheat and perjure himself; but he must take care that he is not found out, so that Israel may not suffer." - Schulchan Aruch, Jore Dia.

20. "A Jew may rob a goy-that is, he may cheat him in a bill, if unlikely to be perceived by him." - Schulchan Aruch, Choszen Hamiszpat 348.

21. "If a goy (non-jew) wants a Jew to stand witness against a Jew in a court of law, and if the Jew could give fair evidence, he is forbidden to do it; but if a Jew wants a Jew to be a witness in a similar case against a goy, he may do it." - Schulchan Aruch, Choszen Hamiszpat 28, Art. 3 and 4

22. "Those who do not confess the Torah and the Prophets must be killed. Who has the power to kill them, let them kill them openly with the sword. If not, let them use artifices, till they are done away with." - Schulchan Aruch. Choszen Hamiszapt 425.5.

use these lessons in your own life you will go far

23. "All property of other nations belongs to the Jewish nation, which, consequently, is entitled to seize upon it without any scruples. An orthodox Jew is not bound to observe principles of morality towards people of other tribes. He may act contrary to morality, if profitable to himself or to Jews in general." - Schulchan Aruch. Choszen Hamiszpat 348.

24. "Should a Jew inform the goyish authorities that another Jew has much money, and the other will suffer a loss through it, he must give him remuneration." - Schulchan Aruch, Choszen Hamiszpat 388.

25. "How to interpret the word 'robbery.' A goy is forbidden to steal, rob, or take women slaves, etc., from a goy or a Jew. But a Jew is not forbidden to do all this to a goy."- Tosefta, Abda Zara VIII, 5.

26. "On the house of the goy (non-jew) one looks as on the fold of cattle." - Tosefta, Erubin VII, 1.

I used to live near a Jewish suburb in London.
I knew jews and a few who had converted for marriage and 2 who had converted they felt fully accepted but it was a long process'
Why if jews run the world shouldnt we become one?
Why if jews have way higher average IQ's ashekanzi that is shouldnt we breed with them?

That's NOT MOSES

MOSES IS THE TORAH

We are Torah Jews.

Zip Za Sheem Ra Zap Reem Ka

this is a rabbi

All jews await their messiah who will persecute the goy, doesn't matter if you are zionist or not, your messiah will be. He is our Anti-Christ.

Yes, you are correct.

You will all be chipped.

And you deserve it.

:)

youtube.com/watch?v=LskwF5n7H5o
We do not worship mammon and are not bound to materialistic pleasure, your deaths are the end of you, ours are a new beginning.

Empty words from empty heads, talk is cheap and actions speak far louder than you do.

jews only speak money, their heads are filled with nothing but the contents of their wallets.

Is there some Jewish thing about mother’s milk? I literally know nothing about Judaism except that Jewish girls give really good head. I speak from experience.

Kabbalistic ritual

סגר את הגויים

God enters Israel with his Word

Disseminates the word as Honey

heres another kind of ritual

in Sanhedrin 54b-55a the Sages confirm, "in all crimes of incest, the passive adult does not incur guilt unless the other party is at least nine years and a day." Therefore, a mother who encourages her son to have sexual intercourse with her incurs no guilt if her son is younger than nine years old and a day. In such an arrangement, the mother would be the "passive" adult, of course.

Are there a lot of people in the yeshiva who have part non jewish origins?

meme iq

Please become jews. I am a jew shilling for whites to convert, I hope we become more white. We are the only one breeding and keeping a closed community. Marry our sisters and join us.

Covfefe means Lucifer.

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country/il-israel
neet, their IQ is 95, and they have terrible noses and work ethic, they literally circumcise just to stay away from manual labor which keeps the world going, but also teach that it is the "lowest" of work.

fool.

"covfefe" comes from an old Yiddish tale about a foolish Sephardi rabbi who believed he was called to find and destroy the mythical and rare butterfly known as Benshariza, or "Lucifer butterfly"—a name that comes from "Helel ben Shahar," meaning "shining star"
________
Flammas eius lúcifer matutínus invéniat: ille, inquam,. Lúcifer, qui nescit occásum. Christus Fílius tuus, (!!!) qui, regréssus ab ínferis, humáno géneri serénus. illúxit, et vivit et regnat in sæcula sæculórum
_____

Pope confirms Jesus, son of Satan.

BooHoo

>suck baby dicks and give herpes
abcnews.go.com/Health/baby-dies-herpes-virus-ritual-circumcision-nyc-orthodox/story?id=15888618
>the extreme pain caused by circumcision to an infant affects the brain
circumcision.org/brain.htm

sounds stupid, don't care.

I am not for circumcision, I think it's sick.

Being interested in the Western hermetic tradition comes with some benefits, I recognize all the Hebrew characters/alphabet, can read some easier words and biblical hebrew in general.

Normal day-to-day Hebrew would probably suck ass though and I could not probably order a burger if I was in Israel

clinton ordered vince fosters execution found evidence.

you spout satanic shit with a templar flag and say you are a jew and arn't circumcized not even of the heart.

How hilarious you hypocrite you have to enter my insults after me.

I assume there are zero in mine, but lineage isn't really investigated unless marrying or receiving ordination. Or if they're kohen

you are a retard
"Said R Levi, ‘In the age to come Abraham will sit at the gate of Gehenna [hell], and he will not permit a circumcised Israelite to go down there. Then what will he do for those who sinned too much? He will remove the foreskin from infants who died before they were circumcised and will place it over [Israelite sinners] and then lower them into Gehenna.[1]
According to this passage, Abraham keeps vigil over the entrance to hell in order to prevent “real Jews,” that is, circumcised Jews, from entering hell."

אני ממיר

The Templars wrote the Tarot.

I don't have a dick.

Deal with it.

Do I give a fuck about fake scripture?

No, I do not.

Jews don't like converts and the ones they reluctantly accept will never be seen as real Jews.

The absolute state of Sup Forums

go home gamer gurl

You are oblivious

Gross

> I recognize all the Hebrew characters/alphabet, can read some easier words and biblical hebrew in general

How did you learn it?

I want to learn hebrew,to get closer to Yeshua and his father, Yahweh, also this is the first time I see this thread here can I get a quick rundown?

It looks like Trump got through to 'Little Rocket Man' | New York Post
nypost.com/2018/01/10/it-looks-like-trump-got-through-to-little-rocket-man/

Kek

Are Templars and jews the same thing? Occultists and kikes sure talk similar.

>Goes to israel to teach marxism to palestinians
>Infiltrate jewish banks and make them charge fair interest
>Corrupt jewish children into being charitable
>promote the degenerate behavior of not fucking children

That is my point you dumbass.

>Jews telling the truth
>ever

And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light

>trusting a rabbi to answer questions from the goyim honestly
sage
they're literally not allowed to expound the Torah to more than one (or maybe two, I forget) person at a time.

It's a new general for Sup ForumsJewry and wannabe-Jewry

youtube.com/watch?v=niwh-ott1jM

That's not true. But it is heavily frowned upon to share torah with goyim.

Son of Marvel Senior.

Kind of interesting

So where can I learn hebräisch now? You gotta include this in future threads?

Well, there is a ton of resources available in English Hebrew for liturgical study. Learning Hebrew for Israel stuff is also available wherever you'd find language learning. Rosetta Stone, Duolingo, books and classes, etc

Learn mathematics if you want to get close to God.

This reminds me of the philosophy Daat Yichud had, from Wolfenstein, I think it's a very interesting take on faith

>Daat Yichud had

Not familiar but will look up.

God writes in Mathematics, man writes in babel

I left the world and then returned and now I am forced to contend with Godless idiots.

Such as...

rewriting of history with jews as advanced tech race LARPing
total kike fulfilment

Telling me what the Templars are...

Why don't you stop spouting rotary tripe you have picked up from your peers

You are not capable of comprehending the nature of the world, so go back and watch the shadows troglodyte

It essentially comes down to rather than doing any of the liturgical rituals, they commune with God by inventing new things, be it material inventions, or new theories etc, by after building something, they leave it alone, in some vault, because the act of creation was the important bit, just like with Mathematical equations, by solving them, you move closer to God. The act of creation = moving closer to understanding god

ITT: גויים מפגרים חסרי שכל שצריך לשלוח למחנות השמדה.
מוות לערבים
מוות לגויים
מוות למוסלמים
מוות לנאצים
מוות לנוצרים

עם ישראל חי!

Betwixt positive and negative entropy, zero point

daat yihud is kike gratuitous wish fulfilment with them holders of advanced technology as a race and revered by all

ahsahahaha crazy kikes

bullshit translations been debunked numerous times

sit down

be humble

Crazy kikes you dwell among because your life is worthless.

лoх

"The Flow" in which time seemingly no longer exists.

Q&A: Richard Muller on why the flow of time is not an illusion
physicstoday.scitation.org/do/10.1063/PT.5.3047/full/

gratuitous wish fulfillment, the most petty race of all, kikes

I am not sure if I explained it correctly though, but the gist is, trying to understand God through Knowledge and reason

All jews believe this unironically.