Actually, what's Sup Forumss opinion on Jean-Paul Sartre

Inb4 his beautiful eyes

Other urls found in this thread:

abluteau.wordpress.com/2009/11/23/mescaline-left-jean-paul-sartre-in-the-grip-of-lobster-madness/
goodreads.com/author/quotes/1466.Jean_Paul_Sartre
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What does this have to do with my question

No Exit is a must read, but apart from this, it's the same degenate shit as Foucault or Dérida.

So I agree with

Good writer and then Ionesco said
>Oh we're doing this shit now
and he made it edgier.

>one eye on the existential emptiness of the modern condition and one eye on the streets

He's a jew loving cuck faggot that doesn't write really good but was praised by (((them))) for sucking up to (((them))) and (((their))) beliefs.

Sarte was not only a 4ft manlet, he was one of those non-jews that basically profitted off of the holocaust lie and the "muh poor jews" meme in general.

Fuck Jean Paul Sartre

I enjoy him very much. His autobiography is especially amusing.

okay that was top kek

He was a turbo-manlet, so all of his ideas are obviously wrong

Excuse me but he was five feet tall. If you're going to slander someone please at least get objective facts correct.

I dont know anything about him besides quote related

Manlet.
He was 5'0 (152cm).

As one of the great European thinkers of the 20th century, Jean-Paul Sartre popularised existentialism, became a working-class hero — and was chased down the Champs Elysées by a pack of imaginary lobsters.

abluteau.wordpress.com/2009/11/23/mescaline-left-jean-paul-sartre-in-the-grip-of-lobster-madness/

It seems libertarian

Really did not understand phenomenology nor psychology. Mostly significant for his popularization of dread. Drieu la Rochelle was a superior novelist but shunned due to supposed collaboration

Also never bathed, ugly as fuck, and considered himself God's gift to women.

He put enough ink to paper that you can interpret him in numerous manners. If you so please, certainly, I'm sure you someone out there could write a thesis based on his work supporting existential libertarianism.

He was a beautiful specimen and the earth is poorer without his googly eyes.

Somebody say “lobsters”?

GET THAT RUG SALESMEN OUT OF HERE

I would have gassed him.

you know damn well Sup Forums is philosophically illiterate

inb4 "MUH CULTURAL MARXISM"

brainlets

Also a pedo, he used that bitch feminist of his to get him underage girls.

Jean Paul Sartre is a left wing intellectual in the west who embraced communism and especially Maoism. The guy means he deserves the rope cause he simply isn't human.

I sincerely fucking hate tumblr/reddit and I can only hope that you'll die this year.

Gas yourself, leatherboy. Some of the questionable company he kept would have been more deserved of entry into the camps. As much as I adore the prose of Jean Genet he fit the classical definition of degenerate. His neck and head almost had parting of ways, actually.

You're the sort that would burn a book without ever having read it, fuck off.

They also tried to abolish age of consent laws in France. Nasty and perverted, the lot of em.

could he even see what he wrote?

God bless you bulgarbro.

He wrote nice essays and mostly terrible books, novels, plays.
Worst of all, he was in Berlin in 1933 and saw nothing about the rise of the Nazis. He was literally blind.

commie french pedo muslim lover. Sad he didn't get hanged.

Fuck having any manner of conversation which is all I wanted.

>rational presuppositionalists itt

Refute Sartre’s ontological proof of being-in-itself and his argument for freedom. Do it with sound reasoning. Existence precedes essence.

source?

No, shut up, if you've so much as cracked the spine of any his works you're a jew loving cuckold.

>t. Retard

You’re living in bad faith faggot

He was a literal cuck, kill all cucks.

Hate the man, not the philosophy. I know I do.

Both a KEK & MANLET, what a fucking disgrace. No wonder he was a "feminist", goddamned cucklets.

His philosophy is still neo-marxist bullshit as far as I can rememeber, so hate both the man and his philosophy. Actually, spit on his grave.

Mutts don't even know who he is
Go to /lit/

he was a piece of shit but he made good quotes

goodreads.com/author/quotes/1466.Jean_Paul_Sartre

>his philosophy is neo-Marxist bullshit

Do you have proof to back up that statement? Because I read his philosophy and I think what you just said is bullshit. Existential philosophy is apolitical

he was a contrarian.

t. guy that hasn't read The Ethics of Ambiguity
nb4 SDB isn't a philosopher