Indo rapes white girl

White girl travels to Bali and books her in for a spiritual journey/tattoo. Ends up getting drugged and sexually assaulted. Why are white girls so naive?

Other urls found in this thread:

rationalwiki.org/wiki/MKULTRA
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Western women are naive because their cuck fathers failed to educate them about the realities of the world

white women have been tricked by jewish propaganda into believing that most 3rd world countries are full of nice happy ppl.

>they have to learn the hard way.

This dumb bitch got raped and she still "learned to forgive Ai for what he did" Jesus Christ, nothing short of murder will break the conditioning.

Street shitters can't triforce

Better is the "his side of the story". mfw

>"learned to forgive Ai for what he did"
Jesus Christ.

White women are slowly discovering that in non-white country hanging out with male "friend" means only one thing to them : you're a whore and they'll rape you given the occasion.

Male/female friendship is generally no a thing, especially in 3rd world countries when the locals are dealing with what they see as a foreign whore (travel all over the world by herself, not married, don't put bra, friendly and comfortable around men...)

kekked

What's an ugly font?

No blame to play at the feet of single mothers huh? Nothing to sse there.

any pics of the slut? I hope she's fugly

Indonesians are SE Asians not poos.

>tattoo ritual

LOL. I fucking hate women, they are like children

Like seriously, why is westerner so obsessed with indonesia, like i've seen plenty of them in my town and there's plenty of white man married to an ugly indo women, please white people, this country is not a good place to visit, trashes everywhere, people shitting in the river etc.

go visit/live somewhere better.

>fully trusting a complete stranger for an amazing experience

Drugging you unconscious and raping you was part of your metaphysical journey!
And fucking your drugged out ass WAS an amazing experience!!
t. Trustworthy Mayla tattoo rapist guy

>Scolpolomine

>Project MKULTRA (or MK-ULTRA) was a secret CIA program to research mind control and chemical weapons/interrogation tools via the use of drugs such as amphetamine, MDMA, morphine, bufotenin, SCOPOLAMINE, marijuana, salvia divinorum, alcohol, psilocybin, sodium pentothal, ergine, Bromo-DragonFLY[1] and most famously LSD.[2]

rationalwiki.org/wiki/MKULTRA

I know a girl who went to India to like, protest women's rights and shit? She literally got bus gang raped pregnant, has a half-poo kid now, and still has the same views.

I can't wait to see the video he made stuffing his dick in your fully sedated face.

Because white people want to make the world a better place but part of that is learning that the world is shit and people learn the hard way either through first hand experiences like this or by seeing others go through them.

>tattoo ritual
Roastie get fucked. I won't white knight a whore. If she was a wife assaulted by a rapefugee while taking the kids for a walk she'd have my full support.

G-guise?

They probably thought they were booking a flight to pick up a Polish qt but made the best of a bad situation after they discovered their mistake.

I guess I can see where going to India to protest against the way women are treated there would lead to getting gang raped. I also understand how getting gang raped would fail to change her opinion that women are treated horribly there.

Lol. Imagine being that half poo kid. Growing up with your psycho cunt mother and knowing your dad is even worse

>Why are white girls so naive?
Because they grow up in a high-trust White society.

This. We are going to burn this society down if we dont figure out how to avoid this shit.

The Facebook page has(what I assume is) her company name all things Lush UK which led to a blogspot ran by this person

You guys tell me if it's the same as this person which is the only photo of available on the Facebook post

I think it is because the Twitter link to the blog spot has been cleaned out just like the Facebook page. I guess she forgot about her blogspot

>White women willing to risk injury and death for dark dick
It's over for white men

Reminder that every girl with a tattoo was groped up by a greasy piece of shit who etched his signature on her body. PUAs have nothing on these guys.

>Let's mix and chill
How ironic