Thotwars

I have to admire the entrepreneurship of these pretty blonde youtubes targeting the predominantly male right and far right.

More attractive than the previous model of blonde "conservative" (southern). but more openly biased and less focused on facts and statistics.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=URpxJ1-578g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>targeting the predominantly male right and far right

no, they're targeting soyboys from reddit. Lots of t_d cancer

modern women are certainly aware of their sexual market value

isnt reddit left wing?

good for them I guess...

reddit is normies/nerds most favorite platform - both right and left wing - both sides are full of soyboys though and couldn't be more cucked and jew'd even if you tried

90% chance they all fuck bbc

I've never been there.
It would actually be fun to have a left-wing forum to frequent to disagree with people. im more conservative than not, my basic values are in step with a lot of what Sup Forums generally says when not trollng.

I'm not an antisemite or a racist but thats intractable.

Where's a communist when you want one

>ive never been there
>reddit formatting
>talks about self as if we care
ok time to go back

youtube.com/watch?v=URpxJ1-578g

is this legit or scam?

If you remove the term reddit formatting, it just becomes leaving a space between lines. I find it easier to read than a big block of text. Its just a coincidence.

my favorite aspie waifu

>Its just a coincidence

Back when bps actually contributed to far right. What a shame hes no longer relevant

It does not bode well for your rationality if you think that the manner in which I type in a casual setting is somehow related to the jews.

I write quite well in an academic setting.

>tfw no ashton birdie gf

Are there left wing equivalents of tradthots? Are they as easy on the eyes as /ourthots/? Thotwars when?

INB4 the thread turns into a place for MGTOW incels to write their interracial fanfiction

No they are dramatically less attractive. I've always found that odd and suspect, especially in the case of southern, that they know that more guys are right-wing irl who will fell a disconnect with women around that issue. So the cute ones appeal to further their business aims to that... they'd be fools not to.

In the case of the girl in OP, im not sure if its intentional, she seems to be a little too much of a spaz for that level of strategy.

>model of blonde
dosent realize the model concept is for beta males and is false. Girls are going to be generally pretty its allright it natual its what makes you a man.

I never said there was anything wrong with it. hot blondes are a very good thing in fact.