Made in Abyss
Knights and Magic
Aho Girl

>3 ep rule
Princess Principal

Not planning on watching anything else

>Koi to Uso
Can I ask why besides the eraser or the eyes

Aww, did babby get his feefees hurt when a random user on the internet didn't like his favorite anime??

You aren't ready to post on Sup Forums. Lurk for 18 more years.

Why did you drop all the good shows?

Shingeki no Bahamut: Virgin Soul (9/10)
If bland uninspired fantasy like Bahamut gets 9 then good creative shows like Texhnolyze or Mushishi would be at least 15/10.

The premise is just too absurd for me to suspend disbelief.
>forcing children to rape each other when they come of age, regardless of what they want
>all the adults just accept this as totally OK
And we're supposed to believe that the world is otherwise just like our own, and everybody in the story has the same set of moral values that we have, even though they couldn't, by definition. It sounds like they're living under a brutal dictatorship, like North Korea, but the author wants us to believe that it's modern day Japan.

>Texhnolyze
That was bland and uninspired shit, though.
>Mushishi
Great, but a totally different genre. Shingeki no Bahamut is action/adventure. Why do you think it's "bland and uninspired"?

Such as?

But flawless girls and lewd kissu

When you watch enough anime, it's not enough to just do some tropes "right." I've seen lots of shows with a great cast of girls and I've seen lots of good kissing in anime. Just last season, Saekano had a great set of girlfriends in the cast. That isn't enough to keep me interested when the premise is so aggravatingly illogical.

Cheer Fruits

nice blogpost. fuck off.

It didn't impress me.

There is nothing new or original in Bahamut. It's a mediocre high fantasy.

What part of "Rate this season so far" don't you understand? In English, we call it the command form. Why aren't you being commanded?

It's better than Lodoss, and most people rate that a 10/10.

>17 posts
>7 unique posters
fuck off. this is a blog. leave.

Don't blame me for your shitposting.

Bahamut S2 is complete dogshit.

Might as well go watch a shojo manga

if you aren't a neanderthal you will call it the IMPERATIVE form

It's always a risk when using a high level vocabulary word like that on Sup Forums. Most people here have an IQ below 90 and wouldn't understand what I'm saying.

underrated

either you are retarded OP or this is bait, either way just kys

>either you are retarded OP or this is bait, either way just kys
I'm both really smart and I have great taste. I won't be kms anytime soon.

>Favorites
Symphogear AXZ
New Game!!
Darker than Black S3
Made in Abyss
>Enjoying
Isekai Shokudou
Aho Girl
Fate Apocrypha
>Meh, might drop or backlog
Knights and Magic
Kakegurui

>Watching

Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni 8/10
Tenshi no 3P! 7/10
New Game!! 7/10
Kakegurui 7/10
Centaur no Nayami 6/10

>Dropped

Skirt no Naka wa Kedamono Deshita
Fate Apocrypha

>actually rating the season instead of bitching at me
THANK YOU.

Keep these coming

Should I pick up New Game?
Seemed kind of boring. And I'm a CGDCT fan.

I don't understand how anyone could watch New Game and be bored.

Fuck off back to >>>/MAL/

nice mal thread we got here.

If Made In Abyss is as good as the manga, then I'll probably bump it up to a 9 for me. I just hope they don't rush it but at the same time not go too slow.

How is ANYONE liking smartphone? The most cardboard series I've ever seen. Dropped it immediately after finishing first episode, wish I could've known before hand and not wasted my time giving it a chance.

What's not to like?

>all your favorite cliches
>all your favorite tropes
>the perfect self-insert fantasy

First episode was fun as fuck. Why do you hate fun?

Might as well get yourself a trip, so I can filter your attention-whoring ass.

Quality post! Don't put on a trip or anything so people can filter out your high quality posts, though.

It's boring but I managed to get through it. Passable, but not very interesting.

>all your favorite cliches
This isn't a good thing, being these cliches have been done to death in isekai. No change in the formula, generic af

>all your favorite tropes
So generic to literally any other fantasy, vapid

>the perfect self-insert fantasy
I personally like my mc's to have character and substance

>First episode was fun af.
No it wasn't. It's the exact same shit that's been done so many times already. And they're not even trying to change anything for originality.

If you thoroughly enjoy this you are the problem with everything in this world and should kys.

Yes, these are all good things. I want to be pandered to. Why won't you let me be pandered to?

damn bro the smartphone anime is shit but that last line makes you sound butt devastated.

>Didn't even try mahoujin guruguru
Enough to say your taste is shit.

I tried it, but I completely dismissed it and didn't list it on the chart because it seemed like a kids anime. Too inane to wast me time or character limit on.

>Watching:
Fate/Apocrypha ?/10 (only to eps)
Shingeki no Bahamut: Virgin Soul 6.5/10
Yu-Gi-Oh VRAINS 7/10
Made in Abyss ?/10 (not out yet)
Re:Creators 6/10

Surprisingly, Yu-Gi-Oh is the most entertaining. Creators will probably be the most memorable, but it isn't that good.

MiA is out.

>MAL thread
and what would be an Sup Forums thread? A general or a template? lmao

Op why did you post your own opinion? That just means Sup Forums will spend their time nitpicking it instead of posting their own

>definitely watching
Tsurezure Children
Fate Apocrypha
every single isekai show ever till the end of time

>dropped
everything else

>It's better than Lodoss
no

there is not a single thing wrong with pandering to me

Oh yes. I couldn't even fucking finish Lodoss, I was that bored.

adhd generation, huh

Not really. I get through a book every couple weeks. Lodoss just didn't connect with me. Everything about it was bland.

Netflix Castlevania was mediocre, but still much better than anything this season. Why is anime so shit?

>but have you seen new game!

>bland
I find it hard to believe you don't have adhd when that's your argument

>>Definitely watching:
>Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni (6/10)
Ironically I hope.

Not everything is intended to be an argument.

I only watch anime ironically, is there anyone here who genuinely thinks anime is good?

It's fun and I'm enjoying it. Why do people think they need to put on their fedoras and get into a euphoric state of mind while enjoying bad anime?

What does that even mean?

Everytime someone says that they like or in some way find enjoyment out of the currently airing show Recreators. I find myself questioning the current scientific consensus a little bit more. Scientists claim that we are a species that is the result of millions of years of direct evolution, that we are the only creatures on this earth able to employ advanced logic and reasoning but yet unless I find myself in an illusory world there exist not just one but perhaps ten of thousands of souls...human souls that can sit through four episodes of pointless exposition. There exist people that can watch a show where the MC is barely even a character. Where the plot is so paper thin that it seems like the writers of the show, if there were any, wrote this drudgery just to see how much of a pig the average anime watcher is, just how low they'll stoop to get their slop. I will not rest until I burn TROYCA to the ground and then perhaps I will find peace.

>decently written plot-driven story
>some of the characters are interesting
>female characters are pretty cute
>good action scenes
>good production values

I like it, but don't love it. It's too good to drop, but not good enough to really make me anxious to download the next episode each week. Just a good old fashioned anime.

>lmao
fuck off and take your rating bullshit with it.

Quality post

>Bahamut 9
>Re shit 7.5
>New Game 10
I'm not sure if you are baiting or just have low standards.

>Darker than Black S3
Very funny, man.

What's the problem?

>this thread is still up
The mods forcing naruto, to be allowed here was a mistake.

>making the thread 2 weeks too early
fuck off faggot follow the rule like every other season

You, your taste, your Mal post and your pretentiousness.

I'm better than you. Deal with it.

Hide the thread and move on, kid. Seasonal rating/discussing threads are allowed.

So is my hate of your thread. Hide my post, and move on, boy.

>Malfag being better than anyone.
Even Ledouche is better than you faggot.

Spamming is against the rules.

Good thing he isn't spamming then.

So is blogging.

OP is a pretentious attention whoring newfag, I sure love summer.

>ctrl+f "mal"
>12 results
>"i'm not spamming tho!"
Enjoy your ban.

>waaaahhhh people are calling me and my shit thread out
This is you right now.

>being this new
You should head back to the forums and stop posting here.

I don't browse Sup Forums pal but I hope you continue to enjoy your generals and templates taking more than half of the board, lamoa!

>this samefag spammer! I swear It's just one guy, it's not my fault for being a pretentious retard!
You're delusional also.
>implying you aren't posting a much more cancerous form of general and blogging.
Irony.

Is the spammer banned yet?

I'm not OP I was just semi-baiting, i'm honestly tired of all those generals and templates, I just want more fun threads desu, OP is a faggot btw fuck MAL and its shitty rating system

Cute girl.

A similar system has already been tried in Singapore, so the premise is not too absurd. Plus, if you don't want to marry a person that was chosen for you by the government you can just move to another country.

haha it's funny because it's is not a girl it's a boy xDD

>Fate Apocrypha (7.5/10)

This should be an automated perma-ban from all boards. Bitching about an average of a little over 2 posts a user literally is like saying "fuck debate I want to shitpost". The fact that this isnt an automated perma global ban is the reason why this board has turned to absolute dogshit.

this season is absolutely shit!!

>how dare you criticize my vague pseudo-rating thread of a start of the season so we can have pseudo-discussion about absolutely nothing.
You are the reason why this board is turning to shit, because you encourage these cancerous bullshit. maybe if you put this garbage after weeks past the season maybe I'll tolerate but when you post this garbage at the start of the season for what reason other than circle jerking? let me post what I'm watching that nobody will really read! If you think this is a "quality" discussion, you're beyond saving from cancer. if you want to discuss about something their are already tons of cancerous general for it, you don't need to make a meta thread to discuss and recommend at the start of the season just to show how much of a special snowflakes you are.

>Watching:
Shingeki no Bahamut: Virgin Soul (6.5/10)
Re-Creators (4/10) (about to drop)
Fate Apocrypha (6/10? Too early to tell)
Made in Abyss (8/10)
Dragon Ball Super (5/10, only watching because of momentum from DB and Z)
Boku No Hero (6.5/10)

Your issue wasnt with the topic at hand but the fact that the average user had a bit over 2 posts each which, to you, turned it into a circlejerk. Its irrelevant if you approve of this thread or not, its by no means any more retarded than the pseudo AOTS thread, the shonen general or the waifubait threads. In fact, this one actually has some form of purpose in form of telling people what might or might not be worth taking a look at. You can hide and ignore the thread, but instead you shitpost. Precisely the reason why this board is shit now: your form of attitude (giving shit attention praying for a purge instead of ignoring it) only encourages shitposters because theyll see that what you do isnt being punished. You have only yourself to blame, well and hiros retarded mods.

Stop bitching, we have had these "wht are you watching" threads every season for years now. maybe not with the literal MAL tier rating system but, ever since the mods started cracking down on "low quality threads" and regulating almost everything to what are basically generals its been like this. I blame it on every single show being simulcasted these days so people watch the first episode of literally everything instead of waiting to see what's popular here.

Bahumets back story may be "generic" but the way the show is handled, especially with characters, is very well done.

I'm only watching Cheer Fruits, New Game!!, Virgin Soul, and Aho Girl as of now.
As a fan of toku, Cheer Fruits is my favorite so far.

Yeah cheer fruits is great, shame that most of Sup Forums seems to not have watched ep 1.

Alright, here we fucking go.

9/10 --
Made in Abyss

8/10 --
Ballroom
Mahoujin Guru Guru

7/10 --
Princess Principal
Tsurezure Children
Virgin Soul
Boku no Hero Academia

6/10 --
Action Heroine Cheer Fruits
New Game!!

5/10 --
18if
Fate/Apocrypha
Sakura Quest

4/10 --
Vatican
Youkai Apaato
Altair
Touken Ranbu

3/10 --
Dive!!
Knights & Magic

2/10 --
Koi to Uso

fuckin looks like some gay trap

I will still check out the second and maybe third episode of everything but as of right now these are the shows that I actually enjoyed watching from most to least.

Made in Abyss
Isekai Shokudou
Tsurezure Children
Action Heroine Cheer Fruits
Princess Principal
Mahoujin Guru Guru
Tenshi no 3P!
NEW GAME!!
Aho Girl
Fate/Apocrypha
Nana Maru San Batsu
Centaur No Nayami