Is Yu Naruse a terrible friend?

Is Yu Naruse a terrible friend?

The worst friend.

I hope she gets the same end as that hentai where the nerdy girl has a high school debut, gets blackmailed into being a slut, raped by her dad, becomes a junkie, miscarries and dies alone on a park bench.

tomoko is dude.

She isn't a bad friend, she just doesn't understand Tomoko.

She bailed on her nerdy friends to get dicked.

Bad Friend

They're both shitty friends to each other, but Tomoko at least keeps her in her thoughts. Yu just moves on without ever looking back.

What are you talking about? Tomoko is the bad friend here, she only hangs out with Yu because she sees her as a sexually charged gateway to the normie world and because she knew her from before high school. Yu has everything a normie could want but still hangs out with Tomoko because she genuinely cares about her enough to put up with her spergy bullshit.

>but still hangs out with Tomoko

Only like once every three months.

They're just very different people that both hang out with each other out of goodwill.

Get that disgusting drama whore skank out of here.

But she's cute

Yuri is the better friend. She's a little of a loner like Tomoko.

bit of*

Tomoko has new and better friends now anyway.

YUUSED GOODS

Yuu only wants to hang out with Tomoko and Kotomi when she wants to talk about things she cannot talk to her normie high school friends about like anime. She'll quickly dump them to go on trips with her new friends or hang out with her boyfriend.

Yuu is also 15 and not a virgin.

>She'll quickly dump them to go on trips with her new friends or hang out with her boyfriend.
Her boyfriend ended up dumping her for doing the same shit to him.

THE EDGE
THE EDGE
THE EDGE

>No Komi-chan

are you even paying attention?

Who is bottom right, again? The one who did her nails?

Whoa man. That is not right.

She died in a bathroom, didn't she?

So is tomoko a normie now?
She has a bunch of friends and can talk normally.
She'll probably get a bf soon too

>having 3-4 friends
>normie
even i had 2 guys i always hanged out with when i was at her age and i'm the most socially retarded ugly autist you'll ever see

Can you name all these girls and list how they relate to Kuroki? I can't.

So Yuu is not only a horrible friend but also a lousy girlfriend who gave up the pussy and her man still bailed.

Tomoko probably doesn't even realise she has friends now. She will be boyfriendless for many years to come, possibly forever.

I wish Tomoko had more interaction with kind Senpai before she graduated.

>Tomoko ends HS with friends for life
>Yuu gets bullied for being a slut and jumps off her HS roof

BEST END

never go full normie Sup Forums

Lol your personality is soo shitty you actualy identify yourself with a fictional character with almost no ground.

> wut a fag

this is the ideal friend