>StateDep Press Brief (Heather, DefDep AsstSec Amber Smith) 2/6/18
youtu.be/EI-xAbcqLbU

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5BK79pbLhsc
abcnews.go.com/live/video/special-live-3
youtube.com/watch?v=GV1Tr6saymQ
thehill.com/homenews/administration/372861-uranium-one-informant-makes-clinton-allegations-in-testimony#.WnuqP6_8q5s.twitter
youtube.com/watch?v=vf-k6qOfXz0
wnd.com/2018/02/bill-takes-aim-at-trump-makes-intimidating-journalists-a-federal-crime/
youtube.com/watch?v=B-XgMymBIY0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I miss happenings.
When the last time summoning kek with confirming digits killed someone?
Oh I just want Mccain to die already this month.

>the election Donald

OY VEY 6 GORILLION OF MY AUNTS AND UNCLES WERE MURDERED IN ZE DEATH CAMPS

Coincidentally enough there is a rather large bloc of Russians attending the prayer breakfast

TRUMP LIVE
youtube.com/watch?v=5BK79pbLhsc
abcnews.go.com/live/video/special-live-3

THESE KHAZAR BABIES AND THEIR HOLOHOAX

Emergency Baker only, someone else please bake next time

Wow, 89 members of his family killed in the holocaust? Could you even imagine losing 152 family members? That poor brave Jew who managed to fight hatred had to live with the sorrow of 254 family members being killed.

fuck drumpf and fuck white people

Thanks for baking, fren

>Mobile gas vans
O-OY

Another live stream
youtube.com/watch?v=GV1Tr6saymQ

Everyone point and laugh at the "muh russia" Leaf posting under the Gadsden flag!

>The commie
killed

Kek only listens to Trump now. Hillary should've shit herself on stage.

Life expectancy in the U.S. has fallen for the 2nd year in a row, thanks to a combination of drug and alcohol use and suicides.
- The drop was particularly large among middle-age white Americans and those living in rural communities.
The report complements one released in December from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention that also found U.S. life expectancy was down for the second straight year.

>"We are seeing an alarming increase in deaths from substance abuse and despair," said Steven Woolf at Virginia Commonwealth University, a co-author of the latest report. The idea of the "American Dream" is increasingly out of reach as social mobility declines and fewer children face a better future than their parents, he said.

In 2016, life expectancy in the U.S. was 78.6 years, a decrease of 0.1 years from 2015, according to the report, which cites data from the World Bank. Data from 2017 has yet to be calculated.

- In 1960, the U.S. had the highest life expectancy in the world. It's lost ground to other industrialized nations ever since.

- Life expectancy in the U.S. is now 1.5 years lower than a group of 35 nations known as the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development, which includes Australia, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Mexico, the Netherlands and the United Kingdom among others.

Why do jews have such punchable faces. And there so stereotypically whiney

LOOK GUYS

TRUMP PASSED HIS TAX PLAN AND THE STOCKS HAD THEIR WORST DROP
IN
HISTORY

IT'S ALL OVER! TRUMP KILLED THE ECONOMY! TRUMP SLUMP HERE WE COME!

The report found Americans have poorer health than other nations in many areas, including birth outcomes, injuries, homicides, adolescent pregnancy, HIV/AIDS, obesity, diabetes and heart disease. Americans also engage in unhealthy or risky behaviors — such as high calorie intake, drug abuse, and firearm ownership — live in cities designed for cars rather than pedestrians or cyclists, have weaker social welfare supports and lack universal health insurance.

"The consequences of these choices are dire: not only more deaths and illness, but also escalating health care costs, a sicker workforce, and a less competitive economy. Future generations may pay the greatest price," the report concludes.

The drop in life expectancy is due to more than the opioid crisis, cited as a main cause in the CDC report last year, Woolf said.

"It’s a larger issue, involving addiction to opioids but also fatal overdoses from other drugs," he said. More importantly, he said it’s accompanied by a dramatic surge in deaths from alcohol abuse and an increase in the suicide rate.

By far, the report found it's a rural issue more than an urban one. "The problem is concentrated in rural, largely white counties that have often struggled for many years with stagnant wages, unemployment, poverty and the loss of major industries that fueled local economies," Woolf said.

As for what to do about it, he said that "the root causes argue for policy solutions, especially those directed at strengthening the middle class that are not getting sufficiently prioritized by elected officials."

PARADE

Sidney Weezenstein waited 22 years outside of Treblanka for his family, you fucking bigot

He's Thai

Remember when Cillizza from CNN wrote, “[T]he idea that the Russians, the Democrats and the FBI co-funded a dossier designed to discredit Trump’s 2016 campaign is totally bonkers”?

That didn't age well!

Anyone have pics of Ainsley's butthole? Asking for a friend

>The Left
>CAN'T MEME!

Because they are sandgroids, playing the victim is everything they are taught since forever.
As because if ever a jew like Soros needed help, some other jew would still help him, doesn't matter how much of a disgraceful person he is.

You know what will solve this crisis? Open borders!!!

APCO contracted by Kremlin to lobby Obama admin (& pay Clintons) on Uranium1 deal,

Who was APCO Sr VP at the time?
Hillary confidant Jonathan Winer

Who was the StateDept official who moved Trump-Russia dossier into govt?
Jonathan Winer

thehill.com/homenews/administration/372861-uranium-one-informant-makes-clinton-allegations-in-testimony#.WnuqP6_8q5s.twitter

when will it end

Fuck off, Ken Bone

>The towers, Dubya.

Last time I baked was right before the removing of the legacy captcha.
I had legacy captcha only on in my settings of 4chanx.
Turned that off to be able to post again.
Now when I wanted to make a thread, it's in legacy captcha and I get an error.
Which is weird, because you couldn't use legacy to make a thread before and it switched automatically.

Why is Trump at a Christian breakfast when he is an atheist?

The same guy that said the train wreck that happened with GOP was a good sign from heaven or something?

AHHHHHHH, WHAT DO? BACK TO TRUMP ECONOMY AGAIN? AHHHHHHHHH!

> That time Bernie went on VOX and accidently explained the dems immigration strategy

youtube.com/watch?v=vf-k6qOfXz0

Reminder to push this everywhere. Berners are already broke inside, it's not as hard to push them into the light as the Cult of Clinton. They can still wake up to see open borders hurts Americans of all types for the sole benefit of corporations.

Who is a Jew there kvetching about muh holohoax

wnd.com/2018/02/bill-takes-aim-at-trump-makes-intimidating-journalists-a-federal-crime/

Because even an atheist can appreciate stories about snakes talking to people and magical kikes fooling we wuz kangs.

Maybe he became religious as he got older. It happens sometimes.

>Chris Coons
I thought all libs worshipped Satan

What are the chances of another government shutdown.

He’s a classic shabbos goy

>Twitter rockets more than 20 percent after the company reports first-ever net profit

Trump literally saved Twitter from going out of business

maybe Trump is an actual hypocrite??

I am now officially off the Trump Train.

And libs wonder why twitter never banned him.

It’s only a federal crime if the journalist works for the DNC, right?

Hopefully not doxxing myself but I work in the direct mail industry

The fuck is that bill even trying to say? It's illegal to bodily attack someone, as if that wasn't illegal?

And I love the "affecting interstate or fireign commerce" drop, just to remind everyone how utterly unconstitutional such a law would be since Congress can't can't just pass any law it wants so he had to find an excuse to use the commerce clause.

Hi Matt

He understands the elements of his base.

Hopefully high. Da ebul rethuglicans were blamed for the last one because they didn't just cave into King Nigger's demands and now the shoe is on the other foot so if they don't blame the Demoshits for not caving in to tha ebul orange cheeto man then they have to deal with cognitive dissonance.

>Admits in the end that they fucked up in their reports
I still haven't seen any retractions

Can't he at least do a better job of pretending?

There was "clear evidence" Iraq had WMDs, too. Remember?

No one cares what a dried-up Jew puppet has to say.

Maybe you are full of shit and looking for anything to criticize about him to virtue signal.

I just want it shutdown so I dont have to go to my Army reserve drill this weekend. Id rather NEET it out this weekend.

This is dead before it even began.

H-hello

www.youtube.com/watch?v=j19_bA515Ws

>he is an atheist
what

OY GOYIM RUIN THE GENE STOCK FOR AN OLD PAL WON'T YOU?

REMINDER

THE DOCTOR HAS AWOKEN

Top kek. Well on top of the big picture, I'll be hoping for it for your sake as well, my friend.

What a crock of shit. Has any reporter been physically assaulted in the past two years? Besides the reporters that are beaten up during the protests/riots.

TL;DR?

You still owe me $12, Matt King Cole

He thinks the pyramids are grain silos.

What exactly is the point of raising a baby with down syndrome if he's gonna have a miserable life and die at around 25 max? Why don't just abort that shit or something?

You'll sit here all day and read one or two sentence quips but not two paragraphs? kys

awoo~

rethuglicans should be thankful obama swooped in and saved the economy
again

Making things easier for the poor

also lead paint is bad

they wuz spaysechips nigguh

>muh wmds
Fuck off you spic nigger!

maybe you are mad when pointing out that your idol is not some perfect being that exists and only existed in your head
you emotional immaturity doesn't allow you to see that Trump is indeed shrewd, a hypocrite and doesn't have a core of defined opinions and principles like Don Jr. has, and more or less goes with the crowd on many issues.
Also a rural retard like you can't understand that liars, hypocrites and other assorted mischievous people can still have a positive impact on others, now go cry in a corner.

Sounds like he's doing a good job. The federal government is incredibly corrupt after 8 years of Obama.

>also lead paint is bad
but it tastes so good!

youtube.com/watch?v=B-XgMymBIY0

>I want my crust like I want America. First.

Yeah, the illegals who attacked all the Trump supporters in San Jose and rioted over MAKE AMERICA MEXICO AGAIN beat the shit out of some journalists and stole their cameras

As always, liberals must blame their enemies of their own crimes

you know he's doing good because you never hear about him

if digies mccain and ginsburg die before the election

>CNN BREAKING NEWS:
>PRESIDENT TRUMP IS LITERALLY HAVING BREAKFAST WITH PUTIN.
>IMPEACH!

Noice

>Rural retard
>I BET DRUMFPTD DID THIS
back in the oven scholmo

HE SPEAKS

TRUMP LIVE NOW

if digies I win the lotto, finally

> Implying they weren't

>all that clapping
do we really clap more than other countries?

Nice virtue signaling. Stay mad faggot.