SWEDEN YES!

It’s about time swedecucks just necked themselves

Other urls found in this thread:

allmogen.org/om-att-sla-hal-pa-det-nordiska-kulturarvet/
raa.se/om-riksantikvarieambetet/fragor-och-svar/vision-for-kulturmiljoarbetet-2030/
imgur.com/gallery/vxv1m
samnytt.se/arkeolog-ska-utreda-varfor-delar-av-sveriges-kulturarv-skrotas-danskarna-skakar-pa-huvudet/
cbc.ca/news/politics/o-canada-gender-neutral-melanie-joly-1.4524764
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Paul Joseph Watson

Not an argument

Is there a point you're not making?

A.) Imagine my sink.
B.) Let that shock in.

He's late. Red ice TV already covered.

Does it make you feel better UK, when Sweden takes a step ahead of you on the cuck race?

My favorite cuckening step is how they change people's skin tone when they blur them. See, it's wrong to show blacks as criminals because showing criminals publicly demoralizes their race and causes more crime. That's we they have to show fake white criminals. And swedes are ok with that logic.

Immigrants are swedish culture, so I see no problem.

>Swedish National Heritage Board has said that by 2030 "Anyone, regardless of background, should feel that they can claim the cultural heritage that shaped Sweden"

and

>"More than half or all people in Sweden live in a different place or city than they were born. Either they have moved within Sweden or to Sweden. We live in this society together and we want it to stick together. Our vision is that we have a common future, and if we're going to share that then it's a good start to share the history"

Re-read that last sentence. Basically our past to too damn white and needs to change to reflect our present and future. You're watching historical revisionism in action.

Must reads for Swedes:
allmogen.org/om-att-sla-hal-pa-det-nordiska-kulturarvet/
raa.se/om-riksantikvarieambetet/fragor-och-svar/vision-for-kulturmiljoarbetet-2030/

Attempts have been made already to rewrite our history and to simply shove muslims into Swedish history books.

>Archeologist Annika Larsson looks through an old find, add fake shit to it, and tells the world that the vikings worshiped Allah
>she has gleefully said that she and her assistants will dna-test old finds, and she will without a doubt fake that too and come to the conclusion that the vikings were muslims
>same archeologist got a 55000usd grant to make a viking age exhibition where she will question gender norms, nationalism, and promote that we accept more refugees

and

>Old historical artifacts are thrown away or fucking recycled
imgur.com/gallery/vxv1m
Archeologist Lena Holmqvist experienced a culture clash in Denmark:
>I was at a viking conference last summer and I asked them "How much do you throw away from the excevations?" They looked at me and shook their heads. A friend told me that I can't ask questions like that and the danes told me that they save everything.

samnytt.se/arkeolog-ska-utreda-varfor-delar-av-sveriges-kulturarv-skrotas-danskarna-skakar-pa-huvudet/

I'm tired of reading about Sweden

can we just go back to pretending it doesnt exist? nothing good comes from them

What the actual fuck? Look out Ghana, I'm your new cultural minister and I know nothing except Jim Jones made a gnarl flavour aid soup there.

>mfw the west is going insane

Is there evidence for this story that isn't from some far right rag? I checked the story out (which you didn't provide a link to) and it's hosted on some god awful conservative clickbait site that cited an article by a good awful swedish conservative clickbait site.

To me, this session like pretty clear case of you wanting to be outraged that you blindly believe agitprop garbage.

the war needs to start soon

Wew, Sweden managed to become more atheist and Muslim at the same time. At least you idiots don't have those christcucks right? Terrorists and commies are definitely better than white xtian males.

>that Annika Larsson
Fucking kek.
Her behaviour is called compulsive neurosis in psychiatry.

Why do Swedes want to erase themselves so badly?

one time in highschool we had some snooty 'guest speaker' from Denmark who came in and talked about how in Denmark, a Pakistani or an African Dane is seen as no different from every other Dane, and how the history of the country is just as much theirs as it is ours.

I don't understand how someone with a bachelor of social services degree ends up working outside of social services.

They really couldn't find anyone better suited for this position?

top jej

Like, this is the biggest problem with Sup Forums.

You fucking morons want to be outraged so you believe really bad and poorly sourced articles if the headline is appropriately provocative.

Get a fucking grip.

>We wuz danz n sheit

they want to do it before the canadians beat them to it

How did he even end up with that job?
>Sweden
Nevermind, sorry for the question.

Bring on the chaos, praise kek

tru if big

Sweden sure loves Pakis

This guy should be receiving death threats for accepting a position of authority he has no right to hold.

Seriously, nordcucks piss me off so bad that I am starting to hate you people worse than niggers. Atleast niggers want to self preserve

Well Thats just wrong

it's sick. red ice btw have made a very good flick about the cloth that was found where they go in full detail off it. It's ridiculous all off it.

It has ofc been processed many times before and you see for your self that she's just making shit up. How you can allow people like this in those position is beyond me, here they ofc would not be allowed to work with it. She's not only incompetent but she is falsifying research to get a fake result to fit her fucked up political narrative.

In no where in science is this allowed and you will have you grants taken away and refused jobs.

Why is PJW so based, lads?

>I don't understand how someone with a bachelor of social services degree ends up working outside of social services.
he threatened to call them racists homophobes if he didn't get the position. So they gave it to him

then you say
>perker knebber
perker knebber
>perker knebber

When I was young I wondered how people could become indifferent to the obvious victim in a conflict.

And now I know

True Ayran man vs Nordic man

Honestly swedes how much of this bullshit we see on Sup Forums do you guys encounter in your daily life?
I feel like much of the swedecuck shit that's posted here can't be true, and most swedes I meet here in norway are allright people, not the kind who refers to someone as "hen" or gets upset at the word "nigger"
Like half of the swedecuck shit i read on here I can't imagine being anything but satire, but I haven't been in sweden for years so I really would like to hear from a swede what it's like

Holy shit that is fucking weak, if you call them criminals they'll just get worse!!

History is fake anyway. Everything you know about history are lies.

Can you confirm or deny what he's saying? Or are you just typing his name there because you like him?

The mainmeteor stream.

Sweden is done!

>Always showing vikings
How the fuck are vikings impressive? They're just village raiders, raiding other europeans. Is it because it's all Europe had even slightly resembling civilization until the genetics of the south raped it into them?

Thus, the jejing ends

Think it's just their media, this elite and those who suck up to it and don't think for them selves. That's my impression at least

Why don’t you tell us what’s really going on then

>those who suck up to it
(extreme leftists)

Yeah it's probably overblown, I do hope so atleast.
Though I can't imagine anything like a "gender-neutral"kindergarden ever becoming a thing here. Everyone i knew who was in Rodt at 17 eventually grew out of it. Wonder what's keeping so many swedes from maturing like a normal person

only about 2% of swedes were vikings, the rest were farmers.

The names of these fine archeologists should be written down, and remembered. So that they can be celebrated on that very special day that we all know is coming.

I don't even know what to feel anymore whenever I read shit like this.

you arent that far behind though

cbc.ca/news/politics/o-canada-gender-neutral-melanie-joly-1.4524764

I swear I see shit on Sup Forums and it just seems incredible. And then I Google them and they're true and now I don't even know what the fuck is happening anymore. Fuck this shit timeline

WTF is wrong with Swedes?! Do they genuinely hate themselves this much or is it complete apathy?

You are right! Canada isn't far behind at all. I think the only hope for both of our futures will be living in the remote frozen wastelands of our countries away from cities and government hand outs. I live in the far arctic part of Canada and there won't be any hordes of refugees able to survive the winters up here on their own.

there is no absurdity, that does not actually exist

thanks life. What the hell man

I'm actually terrified of what postmodernism is doing to modern society. America truly is our last hope. I'd move there right now if not for their shitty health care system.

50 years ago, Scandinavia & the US were naturally white ethno-states.

These filthy, ugly, disgusting kike-masons aren't even allowing for a white ethno-state to blossom to it's full potential in a modern century.

God damnit.

Look at who these people are.

Look at Theresa May.

Theresa May should be the archetypal image representing the kike-masons.

Demented, ugly, despicable subhuman sitting on the throne of Europe.

So fucked up man.

All the fucking potential of a natural white ethno-state blossoming to divine heights in a modern century tarnished by these fucking demented retards.

so he's roughly as qualified as anyone in the trump administration

Shouldn't a Swede be in charge of that? Just saying.

>50 years ago, Scandinavia & the US were naturally white ethno-states.

lmao sure. you are nicknamed amerimuts for a reason, and it isnt because of anything recent.