Italy Sup Forums - LUCA "The Saint" TRAINI / Hero Of the Penitentiary Edition

"LVCA IL SANTO TRAINI" vs Erdogan "The Turkroach" Edition

MAJOR UPDATE: Luca Traini hero of the penitentiary, welcomed with gifts and applauses. LUCA HAS RECEIVED THE MONEY FROM THE ITALIAN PEOPLE CROWFOUNDING AND SAID: "THANKS, BUT I DON'T NEED IT, GIVE ALL THE MONEY TO THE POOR PEOPLE, BUT THEY HAS TO BE ITALIANS ONLY". LUCA "THE SAINT" TRAINI.

blitzquotidiano.it/cronaca-italia/luca-traini-applausi-carcere-montacuto-2827037/

Update: President Erdogan (Turkroach): Traini is a terrorist. Italians are racists.

Luca "The Roman Soldier" Traini to prosecutors: " I Have no regrets, I'm sorry they are not dead"
translate.google.com/translate?sl=it&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=it&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.ilgiornale.it/news/cronache/macerata-traini-resta-cella-non-sono-pentito-gesto-1491192.html&edit-text=

Pamela's Mom: "Thank you, Luca"

Italian social networks goin full Roman Legion calling to get AK47 and target random foreigner migrants

"Alarming solidarity" for racist shooter
ansa.it/english/news/general_news/2018/02/05/alarming-solidarity-for-racist-shooter_5b95647c-1335-4888-b0b9-ea12e253e280.html

EU is really concerned about the violent racism spreading in Italy.
ansa.it/english/news/2018/02/05/macerata-shooting-attack-on-fundamental-values-eu-2_8b96de94-e5aa-4525-a415-b4dbc32c64b2.html

Immigrants in Rome on suicide watch: "we are scared now"
translate.google.com/translate?hl=it&sl=it&tl=en&u=http://roma.corriere.it/notizie/cronaca/18_febbraio_05/i-migranti-clima-pesante-ora-anche-qui-abbiamo-paura-b85a589c-09d2-11e8-a34a-fc54918998f4.shtml

Refugees hospitality center set on fire in province of Naples
translate.google.com/translate?sl=it&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=it&ie=UTF-8&u=https://m.leggo.it/italia/articolo-3531166.html&edit-text=

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/JbErF
destructables.org/destructable/wheatpaste-recipe-putting-postersbillboard-alterations
youtube.com/watch?v=pIwmvw7ja8c
m.youtube.com/watch?v=j3Nzk1EnN0w
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Gladio
openmigration.org/fact-checking/qual-e-il-vero-numero-di-rifugiati-in-arrivo-in-italia/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

reminder

beautiful and saved.
spqi

third for the glory of Rome

Guys can you add these links to the OP?
Image to print concerning immigration and stats:
imgur.com/a/JbErF
Link to weathpaste to glue them
destructables.org/destructable/wheatpaste-recipe-putting-postersbillboard-alterations

youtube.com/watch?v=pIwmvw7ja8c

ROMA – Luca Traini è stato accolto tra gli applausi al suo arrivo in carcere di Montacuto, in Piemonte. In tanti solidarizzano con lui anche fuori dalla prigione, infatti anche sui social e per strada non manca chi elogia il gesto fatto dall’uomo.

Giancarlo Giulianielli, avvocato di Traini, due giorni fa ha ricevuto la chiamata di un cittadino toscano che si è offerto di collaborare nel pagamento delle spese legali così come diversi gruppi dell’estrema destra. Giulianielli ha informato il suo assistito che ha risposto: “Sono onorato di aver riscosso tanto consenso. Che diano tutto alle famiglie bisognose. Ma che siano famiglie italiane”.

TRANSLATE THIS IN ENG.

Questi general sono ripetitivi, sieti bravi a mandarli avanti ma cambiate un po' il tema. Sempre il solito meme di Traini

will add in the next thread brother!

io non lo chiamerei un meme, potrebbe essere l'inizio di un gran cambiamento

OP fai cagare a fare la pasta per la OP e le tue pic sono brutte.
Inoltre non avevamo raggiunto il bump limit nel tuo vecchio thread.

Attention whore to the max.

pretty mutherfuckin this.
qualcuno che vede a lungo termine c'e'.

succhiamelo user.

Eh ma fai cagare a fare i thread e sembri un minorenne...non è colpa mia.

What does that tattoo mean?

I'm already printing and preparing the wheatpaste, tomorrow this thing is gonna be on everyone's lips at my school.

How's the election looking Italy? Is it looking good?

iirc it's a symbol from some fascist group we had in the 90s

a bit of a rough translation but here we go:
>ROME - Luca Traini was welcomed by an applause on his arrival in the Montacuto penitentiary, in Piedmont. Many solidarized with him even outside of prison, it's not unheard of for people to sympatize with the man's actions.

>two days ago Giancarlo Giulianelli, Traini's lawyer, received a call from a Tuscanian man who offered to pitch in to pay for the legal expebses, as did several far right groups. Giulianelli informed his client, who answered: "I'm honored to have received such solidarity. May they give everything helping those families in need. But may said families be Italian".

o/ o/ o/ 0/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=j3Nzk1EnN0w

Thank you brother!

Good lad! I'm currently abroad, but since in the weekend I'll come back to Italy to see my family I will print and post some too. Maybe near the trainstation so many people can see it.
Remember to take some pics and be careful.
Non ti far sgamare

It’s a wolfsangel. Look it up.

ITALY YES

Start making propaganda posters and stuff you can share online. Difendila! and stuff like that

Italian WW2 propaganda was pretty cool.

Hey potremmo avere delle conversazioni interessanti ma invece no larpiamo per una racewar perchè siamo invidiosi dell'autismo americano.
ok

vero

Terza Posizione symbol, was a fascist movement born during Years of Lead.

thanks provincia di britannia brother!

>tfw NATO was financing most of the fascist movements during the Years of Lead

potremmo iniziare una capagna can sta roba qui e farne un general tipo IOTBW. Se avessimo 2/3 user dedicati (in particolare se abitano in una grande città) ne verrebbe fuori qualcosa di decente

>imgur.com/a/JbErF
saved

Source?

I’m half-Italian amici, there are many of us here in Britain.

>give the money to poor families as long as they are Italian
We are reaching levels of Noblebright that shouldn't even be possible. Give a medal to this man ffs

>MAJOR UPDATE: Luca Traini hero of the penitentiary, welcomed with gifts and applauses. LUCA HAS RECEIVED THE MONEY FROM THE ITALIAN PEOPLE CROWFOUNDING AND SAID: "THANKS, BUT I DON'T NEED IT, GIVE ALL THE MONEY TO THE POOR PEOPLE, BUT THEY HAS TO BE ITALIANS ONLY". LUCA "THE SAINT" TRAINI.

>"Because we do not say to the rich people: Please, give something to the poor. Instead we say: German people, help yourself! Everyone must help, whether you are rich or poor! Everyone must have the belief that there's always someone in a much worse situation than I am, and this person I want to help as a comrade."

Guess we found the next Hitler.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Gladio

Who thought russia of all places would be the 1st communists...
Who thought italy of all places...
This is to funny

The more anons do it, the better. It's also black/white only, so it's not too heavy on the printers' ink/toner

national hero.
what a fucking legend.

What the actual fuck, how’d they go from funding fascists to being useless cunts trying to stifle free speech. Jews, I’m guessing?

what? be the first fascists?

HE WAS A CONSUL OF ROOME

No, the 1st ones to create a fucking racewar against immigrants(that exist in all of europe)

nah, they were funding fascists as they were the only ones that actually mobilized underground in order to combat the rise of the extreme left all across Western-Central Europe. When the Years of Lead came to an end, NATO's policy shifted from funding paramilitary groups to attracting the former Iron Curtain members into the organization itself. It just shows how quickly foreign policy changes and how the Allies were literally using their former "enemies' in order to combat their current "enemies".

if you think that's crazy look up the P2 scandal
>tfw a bunch of freemasons went rogue and ended up covertly ruling Italy for 40 years in an attemp to swing the world into an ultra right-wing Man in the High Castle shit

a consul
of rome

Do some of you have the M5S are a Soros party post? I'm free now and I can translate it.

here you go fratello

Concordo, specialmente sull'aura di minorennità.

Propaganda Due is still active, albeit at a much lower level than its former peak activity. I suspect that most of its members shifted from an ultra right-wing rhetoric to a more lenient ideology. There's no wonder that a lot of people call the European Union a continuation of the Third Reich, considering the fact that a lot of the politicians were involved in P2/Gladio schemes all across Europe. If the USSR wouldn't have collapsed during the 90s, we might have had a right-winged EU today.

>P2 was sometimes referred to as a "state within a state"[5] or a "shadow government".[6] The lodge had among its members prominent journalists, members of parliament, industrialists, and military leaders—including Silvio Berlusconi, who later became Prime Minister of Italy; the Savoy pretender to the Italian throne Victor Emmanuel;[7] and the heads of all three Italian intelligence services (at the time SISDE, SISMI and CESIS).

And they almost succeeded if it wasn't for a coop who looked inside a car just by accident. I live near Gelli, AMA. The scandal destroyed my town's economy.

vergognatevi pezzi di merda

Nei passi di Giuseppe e Maria si nascondono tanti passi. Vediamo le orme di intere famiglie che oggi si vedono obbligate a partire. Vediamo le orme di milioni di persone che non scelgono di andarsene ma che sono obbligate a separarsi dai loro cari, sono espulsi dalla loro terra. In molti casi questa partenza è carica di speranza, carica di futuro; in molti altri, questa partenza ha un nome solo: sopravvivenza. Sopravvivere agli Erode di turno che per imporre il loro potere e accrescere le loro ricchezze non hanno alcun problema a versare sangue innocente.

- Papa Francesco I

>Papa Francesco I
the latino commie?

>Papa Francesco I
non ascolto comunisti

Dopo la morte di giovanni paolo primo è andato tutto a rotoli.

>Gve all the money to the poor
Lol is this how Hitler 2.0 comes about?

Good, don't listen to that commie pos, he's a disgrace to the church and to his country.

papa giovanni paolo secondo non era male

NOTICE

NOTICE

NOTICE

the jew's puppets m5s.

La chiesa ha fatto SEMPRE cagare. Dio porco

Fuck!! Finally the people are fighting back, Sweden it's your turn.

Are there militants being trained including piedmont, or is it just people that are in solidarity with Luca!

Ok guys bye.

For days i've been searching to understand from where the cutting debt/pil ratio of the M5S in 10 years came out.
I asked everywhere. Anywhere. There is even a post in the page from some Days ago if you look for it.
grillini are always telling that all of the program is chose by the activists, but I didn't find any proof in any place (and I look well for the info).

It doesn't seem that any poll concerning this point exists.
It looks like a point put it from someone in the high sphere. Not in the democratic style you talk so much.
But finally I found it. It was made there by Lorenzo Fioraminti... who?

Continued

I nostri (((media))) hanno SUBITO dato via nome e generalità di questo Luca Traini, non capendo che così hanno creato un martire per la nostra causa.
Quando un immigrato fa qualcosa fanno sempre omissioni di qualsiasi genere. Vedrete spesso articoli come "auto si lancia sulla folla". Le auto si guidano da sole ora?

Our (((medias))) IMMEDIATELY gave out name and data about this Luca Traini. Doing so they created a martyr for our cause.
When an immigrant does something they always omit everything. You'll see many times articles such as "auto thrown on the crowd" as if it drives itself alone!

Make italy great again guys, if something like this happens again Salvini will get the 20%

Chi gliel'ha scritto quel cartello?

Based, when are you lads going to put him up as Leader of Italy?

AFFOGATE MERDE!!!!
AFFOGATE!
RAZZA ITALICA AD VITAM

t.bimbetto con la bocca sporca di latte

Italy is too cucked for that. But secretly everyone supports him

he already is! our fuckin leader!

>italy
>cucked

pick one

Sono sempre più convinto che la religione sia un male necessario. Da quando non c'è più religione è andato tutto a puttane

Half italy is cucked

Keep up the good work, Italibros!

It's time to end Jewish tricks

t. vecchietto con la bocca sporca di sperma dei preti

il tuo prossimo passo sarà riflettere su come mai senza religione va inevitabilmente tutto a puttane

apri qualche libro ogni tanto, pezzente

I can tell, I mean when are you guys going to make what is de facto de jure?
>cucked
>when your people are rallying to support him instead of apologizing for being Italian

Q U E S T O

tu invece apri qualche libro diverso dalla Bibbia, coglione

Lo so già user, è perchè l'individuo medio senza un set di regole comuni e di premi (bastone e carota) comincia a perseguire il piacere danneggiando quello altrui. Noia e abbondanza hanno portato alle grandi piaghe del nostro tempo e al fatto che i brutti non trombano più

Part 2

Yes, from every Italian economist the M5S could choose, he chose him. Who is he?

Fioramonti is a funny character with a very interesting last.
He's an university professor which boss is wiseman nkuhlu, Rothschild's chairman.
( the surname is relevant to our political state)
He's president and only professor of the JEAN MONNET project, with a specialization in UE study, AFRICA

His book's prefactions is from Enrico Giovannini

Yes, Giovannini. The Roman club and Aspen institute one.

Continue.

dude there are no massive rallies for him, I can guarantee that. He has the tacit support of a lot of people, but people are too afraid to be called racist or sexist

Cose che succedono più ad Hollywood che da altre parti.

He doesn’t have te qualities of a leader, he can be our martyr but a leader is different as a leader we need somebody that can drive the sentiment and drive of the people that think of him as a martyr together against the rapefugees scum.

sì adesso guardiamo a tutte le cose belle che sono state inventate dalla chiesa:
il medioevo
i roghi dei filosofi
i roghi degli scienziati
i roghi dei libri

La religione serve, ma solo come mezzo per controllare le masse.

>è perchè l'individuo medio senza un set di regole comuni e di premi (bastone e carota) comincia a perseguire il piacere danneggiando quello altrui
Sbagliato. Il comunismo aveva ateismo di stato e stacanovismo forzato appure è andato a puttane ovunque. Questo è un argomento dei riduzionisti che indossano fedora. Devi andare più in profondità.

bisogna essere maggiorenni per poter postare su Sup Forums

Reminder che DIO NON ESISTE.

fatevi una cultura bestie fasciste

openmigration.org/fact-checking/qual-e-il-vero-numero-di-rifugiati-in-arrivo-in-italia/

la chiesa piu' fottersi.
l'importante è che l'italia sia cristiana cattolica e ROMANA.
sottolineando pero' che il nostro glorioso impero è andato a puttane quando gli italici hanno sostituito gli dei latini con il cristianesimo di costantino. ci siamo effemminati e rabbuoniti. è stato l'inizio del declino che ci ha portato fino ad ora.
bisognerebbe unire i valori cristiani cattolici agli antici valori romani/latini.

>come provare di essere un minorenne ignorante in un solo post
sei patetico user
>il medioevo
il periodo storico più illuminato nella storia dell'umanità
>i roghi dei filosofi
tipo? Gli unici roghi di "filosofi" erano di eretici, perciò più che di filosofi al massimo erano teologhi.
>i roghi degli scienziati
Giordano bruno non era uno scienziato, ma professava di essere un mago e di praticare la magia
>i roghi dei libri
Perché tu non metteresti al rogo i libri delle femministe e dei SJW? Ma i cristiani non erano dei cuck senza palle? Voi senza Dio non siete mai contenti, io ripristinerei volentieri il rogo per i subumani dal cervello bacato come voi

>openmigration.org/fact-checking/qual-e-il-vero-numero-di-rifugiati-in-arrivo-in-italia/
La gente che arriva qua è convinta di poter andare a fare il parassita in Gerrmania od in Svezia.
Il problema è che sei così coglione che non riesci a capire nemmeno quello che leggi, sei veramente un burattino nelle mani del potere.

tornatevene su Sup Forums zecche brainlette

So are we /racewar/ or not? Excuse my impatience but if you guys kick off I am coming over straight away.