How do I believe in a God?

Hi, I want to become a more religious person and believe in a higher being although I just can't dedicate myself to something I don't see or feel spiritually. How do you guys do this? Help please

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unmoved_mover
youtube.com/watch?v=A0iDNLxmWVM
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0tyVdnIU9A
youtube.com/watch?v=kKKIvmcO5LQ
youtube.com/watch?v=oMB2sYbB7DI
youtube.com/watch?v=9R5VwxvUUvI
youtube.com/watch?v=ruLjkt-5Kao
youtube.com/watch?v=5hexhw3wWmE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

visit a mosque and show interest in Islam. you'll be embraced and will experience kinship the likes of which no Christcucks branch can match

Take LSD

>i want to believe
this is not how it works user

truth is more powerful than the lie, you shouldn't pretend something is true when you know fully well it's not

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unmoved_mover

Study about Jung's concept of the archetypes (he's a Jew but he's alright, not with the ZOG at all) , symbology and ancient European and Asian religions. Forget about anything related to Semitism from Abraham and up (this includes obviously Judaism but also of course Christianity and Islam) as it was from that point on that religion became politic instead of spiritual in the Middle-East
The most "true" religions in the world are European "paganism" (any type), Japanese Shinto and the Summerian religion so start with learning about those, since you're European yourself i suggest starting with the first

Remember that you require faith. This is the primary foundation for believing in God. I personally believe in a higher power, because I parallel it to what humanity has created. We are able to create machines that require no human input, along with being able to influence the outcome of things, such as selective breeding. I apply this on a larger scale, and to me it would make sense that a higher power exist. There are other reasons why I believe in God, but I'm honestly too lazy to write an essay at the moment.

Polytheism is a joke. There's no purpose in calling multiple entities "God" when there is nothing unique about them as they are common. We might as well call every human a God. Also, are you Indian? Take off your meme flag.

Read the Bible brother.

Read about the resurrection of Jesus, miracles, etc.

Proof that the resurrection happened:
youtube.com/watch?v=A0iDNLxmWVM
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0tyVdnIU9A

Whoever said to read Jung was right on the money. After that, work your way through philosophy with mystic elements, especially plato and the neo platonists.
Its kind of kooky, but I'd honestly recommend the kybalion and some hermetic philosophy too.

Just realize naturalism is dumb
If you can accept a God that just did the Big Bang and nothing else it is not that difficult to then accept a God that creates the universe 6000 years ago

>There's no purpose in calling multiple entities "God" when there is nothing unique about them as they are common
You haven't studied jack shit of anything i mentioned, i can tell, so i'll try to give you a quick rundown:
Have you noticed how everyone you meet have a different personality? Even identical twins who have lived almost the same life but still end up very different as adults? Have you noticed how certain symbols can mean more than a thousand words in specific situations? Or how a tree or an animal in particular "feels" like it has an specific personality from other plants or animals even amongst the same species? And since we're in Sup Forums, how different is a person's "vibe" depending on their race?
Everything is different so everything has a different God, a different archetype. If you want more answers learn about the true nature of everything and like i said stay away from anti-European (and anti-everything) politic propaganda religions like Christianity which FYI is also polytheist

I have to use a meme flag because if i didn't my opinions would be discarded for "not being white" which i am but my flag wouldn't help my case. I'm not Indian

Disgusting
You deserve to be called a leaf you fucking satanist.

You cannot make this shit up. Only in christcuckery.

>Niggers
>Not beast of the fields
kek, (((nu-christians))) are so fucking goyified

Why not creating your own religion? Maybe it's time for a new religion.
Christianity and Islam were created to destroy the influence of the religions of multiple gods. They replaced the old pagan religions.
Maybe it's time to create something that replaces this old shit and makes us ready for 21. century
you could be the new prophet and become immortal

Kantian and Augustinian weirdos might say otherwise but I believe it's possible to know god through reason. Not completely of course, but it'll get you to the line. Look up some of the old theological justifications of monotheism for a start maybe. Thomas Aquinas' 5 proofs are still rock solid.

Or if you want something more engaging go on YouTube and look up E Michael Jones discussing the rise and fall of new atheism. The quick bogdown is that atheism was pushed by perfidious angloids to justify evil behaviour, not because any single discovery fundamentally changed our understanding of the universe.

Darwin is touted as proof atheists are right but Garrigou Lagrange got right on that. Darwin is still only a theory, and a theory which disproves nothing at that.

You can make it. We all can.

no it makes perfectly sense and makes people less totalitaristic and narcisstic if everybody can accept that there's a god for everything

and they solve this problem in monotheism by saying fo example "Allah has 100 names" "Allah is the mercyful, Allah is the vengeful, Allah is Love, Allah is war, etc."
instead of saying "Aris is the god of war, pray to him when you are a soldier before the battle", "Aphrodite is the goddess of beauty and love. Pray to her, young girl, if you want to find a husband" etc.
The latter feels much more personal and natural to me

Fuck your feelings, if your beliefs are irrational they're unhelpful. Even if multiple deities exist there's still got to be a first creator. And if there's a first creator and father of all why waste time with these petty things?

We all struggle with faith sometimes user. Remeber this is a choice. God will not force himself on you. If you seek him you will find him. Make an effort and I believe you will find what you need. Dont let the world beat you down. They will mock your faith but soon you will realize they are no different than you. They choose to put their faith in man.

Read the Gospels( Matthew Mark Luke and John) this will tell you the basics of what you need to know. Its not hard. You dont have to be perfect. As a believer you will gain experiences of God that will sustain your faith.

> For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse. Romans 1:20

Thank you user

>How do I believe in a God?
Don't
>I want to become a more religious person and believe in a higher being
Why? Are you stupid?

Jung was not a Jew.

Well first step to diagnostic is figuring out what hurts. Why do you lack faith? Why don't you currently believe in a higher power?

This, read Plato and Aristotle instead of Jewish magic stories

That's wholesome. Good. And try to pray. God can come knocking to your door in a very peculiar way.

Start researching bell's theorem, kochen-specker theorem, etc. Also, the no-go theorems. This will get you to the point of at least realizing the physicalist/deterministic paradigm of our reality that jews put forward is false. Once you get to that point, it opens the door for deeper thinking beyond the false explanation we have been given for our origins.
youtube.com/watch?v=kKKIvmcO5LQ
youtube.com/watch?v=oMB2sYbB7DI

Honestly, Start watching movies about the life of Jesus. Youtube has a lot of videos and I can provide some that you may enjoy immensely.

Then start reading the Bible. While it's important to read it from beginning to end with context, I recommend starting with the Gospel of John in the New Testament. The Bible is actually a bunch of books combined into one big book spanning two arcs: The Old Testament or the Torah known the Jews, and the New Testament which is the fulfillment of the prophecies from the Old Testament, John explains exactly who Yeshua/Jesus was and what the backbone of Christianity is built upon, Read through the New Testament except for Revelations and then look back into the Old Testament to get context for the coming of Yeshua.

Above all else, Pray to your Holy Father in the name of Yeshua and ask for His guidance, patience, and help in becoming a more religious person. Seek to have Yeshua enter your life, realize your sinning nature and repent.

7Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. 8For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened.

9Which of you, if his son asks for bread, will give him a stone? 10Or if he asks for a fish, will give him a snake? 11So if you who are evil know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good things to those who ask Him!

12In everything, then, do to others as you would have them do to you. For this is the essence of the Law and the prophets.

youtube.com/watch?v=9R5VwxvUUvI

youtube.com/watch?v=ruLjkt-5Kao

youtube.com/watch?v=5hexhw3wWmE

In the name of Yeshua, may God bless you all abundantly.

take the time with pic related