Wtf I hate the second amendment now

Wtf I hate the second amendment now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tq-P1BiHZTg
youtube.com/watch?v=NxHrn6Byz3g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This can't be real.

I'm gonna die of laughter when the democrats start suggesting that the Russians allegedly defrauding our elections are also promoting voter ID laws.

"Russian" is a PC version of "Jew" in 21st century West.

yeah sure while we're pushing the russia narrative lets throw in gun rights
what's next free speech?

His district is the gayest in the country. Literally. His entire constituency is faggots

It's real.

Didn't Schiff get prank called by two russians the other day claiming to have dirt on trump and he fell for it?

Russia hangs out in Chicago?
I thought Russians hated blacks.

I would very happily embrace soviet russia before I'd listen to anything this bug eyed faggot says

Wow it's entirely real.

Nah, it's "Russian" because "Russian" is Jewish for "Jew".

More projection. Chicago is a hotbed of kikery.

It gets thicker, the perception of things.

And in a parallel universe Soros promotes anti rhetoric so Americans will kill each other.

this fucker's crazy eyes make me extremely uncomfortable

Because he's not human.

Will somebody please release the audio tape of him plotting to kill trump.
It's like 40 mins long and will lead to firing squad.
Please please please.
Can't take one more crazy thing he says.
Problem is, there are actually people that believe his bullshit

Russians hacked US Constitution and added 1st and 2nd amendments illegally. Restore original Constitution now!

He's a true visionary.

When is Langley going to drag this fucker back into the brain shop so the glow in the dark mechanics can fix his programming?
>obviously broken MK Ultra congressman is obviously broken

Russians also introduced crack into urban communities in the 80s, and created the seeds that led to the development of gangs and hip hop culture.

yea, they told them they had nudes of Donald Trump, and he tried to set up a document dump at the Ukrainian Embassy

Fucking Russians, when will they be stopped?

>Russia
>Meddling with a shitty british ex-colony on the other side of the world in 1775 and not having to beat the crap out of Swedes and the likes
Kek

Quick, burn the constitution!

REPEAL FIRST AND SECOND AMENDMENTS NOW!

Wow that really is how he looks

Wait, wasn't that unironically the CIA?

>that'sthejoke.jpg

This. Thirsty pervert wanted noods of our president. I guess there really is some truth to people who "protest too much" having a secret raging hard on.

>Russian trolls hacked the bill of rights
Sure. I mean, why not?

>Russia is pushing for Voters ID laws and for the deporting of dreamers
>Russia also behind the enforcing of the American Constitutions on American soil
Wow, Thanks Russia for looking after the USA?
As they're painting it, Putin looks like a bro that really likes America

He's operating well within his parameters by continuing to make up stories about how Russia is at fault for everything in the world, because he's a jew and they hate slava people with a passion just as much as they hate white americans too

Sorry i need that with sound

Schiff's eyes are fucked up. he looks like he got mkultra'd

Well I've lost count of how many times I've been accused of being "a Russian bot" for things I've said online, so that's the First Amendment right there. Now they're creeping into the Second Amendment - Not surprising. "If you support the right to arms, you are a Russian agent." That's Amendment 1 and 2 right there. It could be argued liberals have been violating amendments 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8 via all of this social justice regarding slandering people, causing them to lose their jobs, arresting people for being attacked by liberals, absurd fines and bails, etc. All for not being a liberal.

LMAO

NEW /POL PSY OP

We meme Russia is responsible for all the dirty shit the CIA is responsible for.

>Russia introduced crack into urban communities in the 80's

its perfect. Just keep everything factual besides muh Russia being responsible.

The founding fathers were Russian agents sent to America to undermine democracy. Thomas Jefferson was actually a Russki. Real name Thomislav Jeffersinsky.

>Russia owned Jim Morrisons dad and did the false flag to get us into Vietnam.

Dems are getting increasingly psychotic.

youtube.com/watch?v=Tq-P1BiHZTg

Russian paid Sam Hyde a large amount money to start a race war in America.

Russian roulette decimates MSNBC

>Russians did second amendment
Not so fast Jew boy

I think those might not be real russians! Wtf is going on here?

Its really amazing to think how we ended up with so many such shameless dumbass traitors running the show

This shit is a joke. He thinks we believe these fucking faggots half ass lies and ignore them barely covering their tracks?

What a fucking joke. Im almost surprised militias havent already stormed DC and murdered every single last one of these bumbling fucking idiot traitor politicians at this point, which is 99% of them

The Russians have officially become the Jews

soros and rothschilds want a civil conflict to start other riots around the world but I think a Sons of Freedom type group would be more effective; citizens grouping up and having personal chats with people like schiff, schumer and feinstein to remind them that their dual citizenship means they're not constitutional patriots and are enemies of the state

>Russians wan the American public armed so niggers can kill each other

This is top tier stupidity, especially when more Americans die from car crashes and heart attacks every year than fucking guns.

Are the Russians backing Ford and McDonalds as well?

Cyka blyat, shut it down

Man these democrats are fucking delusional

Russia paid for John Wilkes Booths acting classes

>Thomislav
Kek

>Russians are making Americans honor the constitution
wew

Guess the founding fathers were Russian bots now too.

adam schiff is definitely a pedophile right?

theres no reason a normal person would be saying so much retarded shit

>only a Russian would uphold the constitution

Turns out Russians are behinds all attempts to restrict unlimited unaccountable government power.

The man LITERALLY looks crazy and insane.
Like "we chop them up and use them as fertilizer" insane.

what the fuck, I hate liberty now

RIP

>Made to look like a 40's picture
>Featuring a Glock, first made in the 80's
I'm offended.

youtube.com/watch?v=NxHrn6Byz3g

I do not know who's russhin who anymore

Wtf I love the second amendment now.

kek

Considering this country is so split in half you would think both sides would be okay with the other side getting shot. Its sad really.

Russians wrote the bill of right

This fucking guy has been MK Ultra'd at levels that shouldn't be possible.

If just ONE politician were dragged into the streets by an angry mob and beaten brutally they would clean up their act at least a little bit.

*niggers

Are you retarded?

Ahahaha kikes brainstorming how to jew everything :
>the second is by russians to kill ourselves !!!!

Didn't that happen at that Congressional softball game last year? Didn't some get shot? Granted it's not an angry mob and they we're targeting Republicans but it's still a threat of violence, and yet, here we are.

I think we should look into pushing this. Quick someone with a Russian accent give this guy a call and claim we have pics of Trump naked and proof of this.

This. Liberals really are at war with everyone else in the country right now. They are a laughing stock, but are double down on all their bullshit.

We need to start calling out Democrats for their racism against Russians.

DELETE THIS

A Russian operation dubbed Fast and Furious allowed weapons from the U.S. to pass into the hands of suspected gun smugglers so the arms could be traced to the higher echelons of Mexican drug cartels. The Kremlin, which ran the operation, has lost track of hundreds of firearms.

>The Kremlin, which ran the operation,

You meant to type "The Democratic Party" instead of "The Kremlin"... common mistake

Crazy eyes

>Russians got into a time machine and influenced the creation of the 2nd amendment

Makes sense

They are getting really fucking desperate now. It'd be sad if they weren't so fucking depraved and evil.

we also sold rifles to the confederates lmao. based russians.