At what point should Sup Forums start viewing Trump critically?

At what point should Sup Forums start viewing Trump critically?

When Hillary goes to jail for the bullshit crimes she's committed.

this was where

>the only picture we could find to represent angry violent Trump supporters is a picture of angry, violent minorities

>When Hillary goes to jail for the bullshit crimes she's committed.

when hillary HANGS.. thats whats needed.

I'd settle for a fucking slap on the wrist at this point. But even THAT is too much for gross negligence and obvious law breaking if you're a woman.

Legoland

her neck would just stretch until her feet touched the ground

i still don't 100% trust him, imho he made a pact with the zionists :
>you let me make america great again (interior politic) and i side with you on the international affairs

>that pic
The only reason Hillary Clinton isn't in jail is because the democrats will use it to start a civil war.

>ILLEGAL minorities

Get it right.

After the DNC's attempted coup is finally crushed and the job of governance begins in earnest.

quite rare

I've been seeing some new flags recently. Did Africa's internet improve or something?

>when you can't find a picture of trump supporters acting like muslims so you just use a picture of muslims to describe them
pathetic

wewlad

When we start taking the DNC's admitted rigging of the election seriously instead of trying to blame Russia for "telling everyone what they did"

the demand for proxies and vpns is way up since the shills have gotten almost all of them banned

That's good because is shows how intolerant Mudslimes are to the left. That meme won't do shit to change anyone's perception of Trump. Fucking perfection my friend. Blast this meme everywhere.

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT

>leftist memes

I laughed but not because it was a good meme, its just weird how you guys literally can't create a funny image

You know this isn't going to happen. As much as you think otherwise, Republicans actually hate winning. They'd rather not have power while telling their constituency they have the moral high ground. I wouldn't be surprised if a Republican begins the impeachment proceedings after Democrats call their efforts to imprison a democrat a coup.

rare proxy

thats fucking GENIUS!
Make a anti-trump meme using pictures of violent opposition like muslims, antifa or niggers

We always have you fucking faggot, not many people here like trump. Most people on pol don’t treat political parties like fucking sports teams.

Huh? I like Trump. He's been an absolute godsend compared to what we've gotten the last 12 years.

View him critically if he starts a war, leaves immigration unchanged, creates more freedom killing government programs, grows government.

There is no critical think in politics. It doesn't work that way.

Trump is the God emperor you descendant of British criminal rape baby.

He saved your relationship with Russia and kept his word staying away from Syria. He still made a huge arms deal with the saudis and shills for Israel.

Stay blind mutt

the the start like with any other person in office

I'm fine with this. Maybe its part of his plan? Make America strong then fuck the zionists over?

>if I treat an attack on my outgroup, and one on my ingroup differently I'm a filthy hypocrite

This is so thought provoking, deep and rational. Wow. I'm amazed by the sheer logic and intelligence shown by this post.

You up for a trade?

I don't mind insults, I just hate the lack of creativity behind them. They latch on to the first thing they think of that they dislike, and assume that everyone must have the same view, so they try to use their personal opinion as an attack against him. The least they could do is try to make them funny, but they think that just insults are funny.

Tell us where it was.
Don't leave us in suspense, Achmed.

>supporters of thing don't like thing being insulted
djee thanks for letting us know

Shitlibs criticize Trump over inane shit like "le funny TV guy said he is le KKK DRUMPTF, MUH 2 SCOOPS MUH OVERFEEDING LE KOI FISH".

We criticize Trump over things that actually matter like foreign policy, IsraHELL appeasing, immigration concessions, dubious appointments etc.

Pol is what got Trump elected. Bow down before the God Emperor you cuck.

>achmed

In 2016, Muhammed was the 34th most population baby name in the USA. Didnt even breach the top 100 in Canada.

As soon as all the commies get put in prison or hung.

third post best post

>Being this new
>Being this clueless
I bet life is one great big surprising confusing adventure for you, isn't it?
Lurk more, learn about GEOTUS.