Dragon Ball Super Is Demonic Trash

The god of all things - Zeno somehow created everything yet he is a child who doesn't know shit about anything. He wipes out entire universes due to cruel and unfair reasons because he's insanely autistic.

Meanwhile, his angels who are all edge lords, could not give less of a fuck if their own universe gets wiped out as well.

Goku who is the hero of the show is partly responsible for the sudden deaths of trillions of lives in several universes because of his obsession with punching people in the face.

All you cancerous fantards need to be ashamed of yourselves.

Other urls found in this thread:

manga.madokami.al/Manga/D/DR/DRAG/Dragon Ball
youtube.com/watch?v=l-33SkD_tnw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So Beerus best boy and Bulma best girl confirmed?

Yes

No

name a better isekai then? i'm waiting

>Zeno...is a child...he's insanely autistic.
Probably the entire point of his character, does things on a whim because he wants to have fun.
>his angels who are all edge lords
Mojito is the only angel that hated his universe, we don't yet know the motive of Daishinkan.
>Goku...partly responsible for the sudden deaths of trillions...because of his obsession with punching people
All 8 universes would have been wiped, thanks to Goku 1 gets to survive. He has always been a fighting lunatic, so nothing has changed.
Dragon Ball Super is enjoyable, doesn't make it good.
>inb4 replying to bait
Got nothing better to do.

Zeno didn't create the universes, he just rules over them. Dumbass

Re Zero

Wow an anime world where things are crazy and not how they should be at all, who would've guessed it

Irresponsible overpowered entities in charge is the norm. Weird would be a sane, wise leader.

It's never stated that Zeno created the universes. He probably didn't.

>He wipes out entire universes due to cruel and unfair reasons

Well, he mainly erases universes which are shit and have a low "mortal-level".
Giving god the mentality of a child is not a new concept and god-like beings seeing their own creation as dispensable is not a new concept either.

Stop being such a triggered redneck, because dbs isn't biblical enough for (((you))).

>Here user
>manga.madokami.al/Manga/D/DR/DRAG/Dragon Ball
>401

Was I being teased or did I check the link too late?

>plot is retarded
>y-you t-triggered redneck

i'm not even op, but kys you dumbfuck

Biblical god is insecure, whimsical and gets stuff through violence.

Nice try faggot OP.
God isn't real.

To be honest, if my universe jobbed that hard, I'd BEG to be erased from existence so I wouldn't have to deal with the shame.

Isn't that Gnosticism? Some early Christians explained God's douchebagness on the Old Testament by saying he wasn't the Demiurge but an evil spirit ruling over the world.

>Goku who is the hero of the show is partly responsible for the sudden deaths of trillions of lives in several universes because of his obsession with punching people in the face.
That's what make Goku best boy

No they aren't

Champa is best boy, Beerus is best boy, too

Spic here. When I was a kid, the Christian fundamentalists gave panflets about DBZ being satanic because they prayed to a big snake and how Krillin mean Hell's Spawn or something. I even have a DVD with a preacher ranting about the satanic conspiracy on anime. Can't wait until Super airs here.

Dude please tell me the name of that dvd I want to see it

maybe

Guys. Guys. Guys.
Listen to me y'all.
Why are we fighting? We must be fighting as one against other fandoms. We must unite.
Pedros and Jamals. Caulifags and Gohancucks. Toyotacos and Toeishills. Together we are stronger.
Other fandoms constantly raid our threads, and that's where we must unite, just like Vegetto, just like Gogeta, just like Gotenks. They become powerful after the fusion, even being polar opposites.
Give me your strength, guys. We shall rise as the strongest fandom in Sup Forums.

Let's beat the narutards once and for all.

Let's raid the Naruto thread

Why is the second panel on the right with Tenshinhan`?

t. triggered Sup Forumstard

You know before this thread gets erased for being cancerous bait, let's discuss all the negative reaction Super's dubs might get

>gods are portrayed as assholes who toy with lives and the multiverse works on eugenics

When Frieza fights, will F play?
youtube.com/watch?v=l-33SkD_tnw

God isn't insecure, you piece of shit. If you actually bothered reading the bible you'd know better. But you're a shit.

Why didn't Champa or Beerus save Hop so they can produce a litter of purple-fured kittens?

Fuck off Narutards

who are you idiots trying ot fool? Go back to your own threads

Shut up fucking retard

Since when has Sup Forums become so Christian?
I remember back in the day we'd mock religious fags all the time
What the fuck happened?

Defend this

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Reddit happened

>Goku who is the hero of the show is partly responsible for the sudden deaths of trillions of lives in several universes because of his obsession with punching people in the face

Stop that meme, Zeno was going to erase them anyway.

I can't, it's fucktarded

>Zeno somehow created everything
shit head canon

Defend this

You can transfer Genki energy like Goku gave Krillin. But getting it from 16 poachers is retarded

>Goku meets God, a badass Kung Fu master that made the Dragon Balls
>turns out to be a weak ass alien dropped on Earth, he even dies and gets replaced by a child
>Goku meets the Gods of the afterlife
>They admit being weaker than 2 regular saiyans, humans can build robots stronger than them
>Goku meets the Gods who are on top
>They're so irresponsable that they had thousands of years to kill Majin Boo as an egg but only came to kill him when he was about to be reborn, not to mention that Boo made them his bitches back then
>Meets Gods of Destruction, Angels and the Top Dog in Heaven
>They forbid time travel, yet mortals can time travel as much as they want and they don't even realize, in fact a mortal can even create copies of Zeno by travelling time and splitting the time line, with a Kaio even going autist when he realizes how irrelevant they are
>Now God is going to erase a bunch of Universes for not meeting a specific power quota he never mentioned, not even considering things like U7 having an incredible surge of power in the last few years as evidence that Universes can improve the fuck out a lot at any time
I don't know if Dragon Ball is lowkey atheist propaganda, but their cosmology is worse and worse the deeper you go.

He didn't transfer energy. He flat out performed the Spirit Bomb, somehow
It's nothing like Goku giving energy to Krillin, because nobody created the spirit bomb and gave it to Trunks.

Rip the DVD and upload to mega. I gotta see this

>Save hop
>from zeno

It's based on Chinese cosmology, where the afterlife is run by bureaucrats who are in charge because they died first, and you can legit beat the shit out of everyone if you're powerful enough since the only difference between mortals and the dead are power levels.

Feminists became the new religious fags. Not that religious fags stopped being as such, but there are new things to make fun of that aren't already mocked by the mainstream.

Treating Hakai as an ordinary ki technique is weird as fuck. I guess Goku is technically using God ki in his blue form, but it's still implies that anyone with God ki can do it, not just the God of Destruction.

Makes sense. Have God ki, can do God things. Unlike just about everything else, Dragon Ball never bothered differentiating between gods and ningens.

>As universe 6 is deleted, Champa turns to Beerus and says "Thanks for the Earth... the food was delicious... goodbye, oni-chaan

>Champa saying thank you
>was cheering for the furries against his brothers team
>Is obnoxious

Hope he dies without uttering a single thing the fat fuck

>dumb enough not to understand that the angels are behind it all and Zeno is basically a puppet of the Grand Priest just like all the GoDs are puppets of their respective angels
The Grand Priest probably created the world as well.

Why is a literal man child the god of everything? Why wouldn't we get the Grand Kai from the filler episode from the beginning of the buu saga instead?

It is a bit unfair to judge all of their cosmology when we have only seen the shittiest universes so far.
Also, the mortal level is not about powerlevels alone, it is about the quality of the universe as a whole. It doesn't matter how strong three or four guys in U7 are when it is literally one of the shittiest universes to be in. U10 is probably not that different either. Getting rid of all the failures is not a bad way to get rid of all the problems you mentioned.

It's mystery

A popular theory is that he is just a kid playing in a sandbox(current 12 universe) while his parent(s) are off somewhere doing god knows what

Remember when Zeno said that if Bergamo beat Goku at the exhibition match he would consider not destroying any universes, and then Goku went and won? Goku could have prevented the annihilation of the universes if he would have just lost. Why does it seem like everyone forgot this happened?

Goku is a bad liar, they would easily have noticed if he didn't give his all.

Because they would've known if Goku held back and then would destroy all the universes, blame Bergamo for being a useless furfag not being able to defeat Goku.

>[angels] could not give less of a fuck if their own universe gets wiped out as well.
>implying that's not the keikaku
>implying the Grand Priest is not butthurt that Zeno threw an autistic tantrum and presumably physically removed four of his kids

I don't know

You just don't understand; now Goku gets to fight some really strong guys

Can you repeat the question?

>demonic
kill yourself christfag

Smoking weed is murder/rape/crack dealing/cp producing all in one in Japan. They don't have that stoner stereotype there.

B-but he looks like Shaggy who is so totally a stoner!

>Goku who is the hero of the show is partly responsible for the sudden deaths of trillions of lives in several universes because of his obsession with punching people in the face.

yes the sayian problem is only getting worse. how long until we earthlings awake and REMOVE the sayianoid nigger.

>Implying changing lives/bodies is going to change the outcome of your pathetic life.

yep, that pretty much sums up the situation

>Someone actuyally drew that

>armchair biblical scholars actually believe this

It's like you fags never picked up a bible with greek translations

All thanks to America because pre world war 2 Hemp was considered a Shinto sacrament and all the ropes of the temples and shrines are weaved from hemp.
Even one of the 7 spices of Japan is the Hemp seed.
tl;dr: fuck prohibition.

Yep, yep they did

triggered

The first 4 of the ten commandments are wasted on himself and have nothing to do with morality.

>closed
>not the clinic being erased with the rest of U9
Come on user

U9 either had none or the shittiest weed ever which is why he hated the universe so much.

What if the clinic is in one of the other 7 universes that are going to be deleted?

Life isn't easy these days

I enjoy it and you cant stop me!

Hello Re:ddit.

>caring about trillions of lives

Do you even mythology? Zeus used his shape shifting powers to fuck married woman by pretending to be their husband.

Even the Christian god had his dougebag moments.

>Yo Abraham you say you love and that is cool but I am going to need some proof. Something like I don't know. You killing your beloved son for me.
>Oh whoa I was just kidding, let the poor kid go.
>What? oh yea you are fine.

>Goku the hero

Spotted the dumb dubbaby

DRAGON BALL HEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOES!!!!!

Would you fuck genderswap Freeza?

Reminder Frieza has a son Kuriza

Green shirt shaggy is best shaggy

>implying that is genderswapped
Nigga, you gay.

>HIS NAME WAS BIIIIIIIILLS

I wonder how it would have been like if the situation was reversed and Whis was the one who had to pee?

Where can I watch the most recent episode?

Did i ever say that 1: That was a genderswapped Freeza. And 2: I wanted to fuck him.

you just did :^)

No, it was Robert Polson

Nope. I wrote it down.

FUCKING CHECKMATE!