Boruto

Episode 15

The shipping ride doesn't exist but people are creating it anyway

Why does every fandom DO THIS?!

Edgelord Sasuke is back. These guys at the end are the ones from the movie right ?

Is Momoshiki handsome?

Touchless, friendless virgins think any interactions between two humans = romantic.

What's her name?

Huh, she has a hybrid of a kunochi outfit with the gothic frills

Why do people watch this again?

I saw the first few episodes, thinking that this series might bring back what made the earlier naruto so great; a sense of atmosphere, tactical use of shinobi weapons instead of over-powered jutsus an' shit and some god damn nuanced characterisation. Instead I got a series whose characters follow a varied cookie cutter selection of their parents, and stupid, shitty dumbass tropes. And that's also not to mention the shitty animation quality, but that's passable.

Give me a reason why I should invest my time into this again?

I am kinda let down that we gonna have manga material animated now. I liked Gaiden, but getting completely new material every week was more intiguing.

dude just like his dad

Kaguya

One because hawawa

Two because Boruto is a legit good anime because Boruto is infinite better of a protagonist than part 1 Naruto ever was.

Third because hawawa is here to stay and is made more relevant than before.

Trying to establish Konoha's first puppet division?

That pink bunny might as well be her first pet before it died

I'm considering putting Boruto on the back burner for a while. The manga and anime just haven't been enjoyable nor engaging.

Stocking.

>tactical use of shinobi weapons instead of over-powered jutsus an' shit
So you got what you want and you still hate it?

>Saske and Toneri in one episode
>Naruto felt sorry (making his best friend crippled for life? Making shit awkward for Saske and Sakura?)
>Otsutsuki (the OG, not those pariah loke kimimaro) clan is extant and there are probably more than 2 of them

Man imma hype

no shit? we actually getting some goth ninja action? sign me the fuck up

>Kinshiki and Momoshiki are literally Nappa and Vegeta of Boruto

New she was best girl.

People talking about Salad and Sumire when the real hidden best girl is Goth loli.

could she be the lannister of the boruto verse? while everyone else fights over sumire and sarada, goth working behind the scenes? I'd be down for that

IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN

NOTHING CAN STOP PINKSHIT GENETICS

I'd also be down for it and would love to see her all of sudden swoop in.

So what we learned from today episode is that Boruto's eye name is Jougan and Kaguya broke some Otsutsuki clan's rule that's why she is afraid someone gonna come to get her thus She decided to build an army with infinite tsukuyomi to fight them, Is that right?

I thought she died?

I had already forgotten she even existed

That's disgraceful to the shinobi world.

Hmmm this actually made me think

Jogan prolly the name of a jutsu rather than the eye itself

>Mitsuki wants Sumire in the team
Salad is getting replaced.

Have you not seen the movie or read the manga?

She's still alive I think, just sealed in chibaku tensei right now.

Is that why Sasuke is trying to get to her dimension?

That lock-on Boruto with the cutest hawawa is the greatest thing so far.

Does this basically solidify Sumire for winning Burritobowl?

what's a hawawa and can I have sex with it

Kaguya became immortal after eating the fruit

Which was supposed to be Momoshiki's in the first place

But you know, Kaguya got too involved in with the handsome king then got hunted down, then completely lost it

autism

Why do anons think Sumire is going to pair with Boruto when this is the only bonding she's ever had with him when Sarada has had a movie and several chapters of manga?

>Sarada
Background filler

No, he just wants to find out more about the aliens

>filler
In the source materiel.

No Kaguya is not really a threat right now since she's sealed. What Sasuke trying to find is the threat that scare Kaguya so much that make her want to make an army to fight them.

pinkshit completely btfo all the pinkshit shills last week saying best girl would leave LMAO!!!

You better rewatch the ED since she's gonna be getting the focus from now on. Bye Sumire.

Lol yeah even that discussion on that planet felt very much like the DBZ Saiyan arc.

And Boruto's giant Rasengan was the Spirit-Bomb?

Why is the anime so different from the manga?

Boruto seems way more powerful than he was during the chunni exam on the movie/manga and we are not even there yet.

Also, sarada looking for sasuke arc when? The manga was great

What's Toners deal? Is he gonna be some kind of 'guru' for Burrito?

When will the SoL garbage end and we go back to the good old days of the gaara type saga?

>first scene of Vegeta is him eating meat
>first scene of Momoshiki is him eating fruit

He will be Burrito's Jiraiya and die tragically.

I like the update visuals for the second ED.

>Nue is connected to the ayylmaos
>By extension, so is Sumire
>Boruto is also connected via his eye and whatever seal he receives later
>Danzo overall, is not playing 50D chess with Hiashi, but was in on The Plan™ this entire time

He can't keep getting away with it.

hawawawa ;_;

Are you ready to relive the ride?

Naruto since the end of Shippuden can be described with three words

>Filler cash grab

This shit is so booooooooring

Why Karin never settled down with Suigetsu? Qtie shark-teethed husbando is much better than Sauce.

I wish that was how Sarada always looked in the manga.

Nobody is forcing you to stay.

Like a boy?
At least Ikemoto made her thicc and girly.

hawaha best grill
fuck sarada and not team 7 that we will have to follow in a few months

How the fuck does that look like a boy. She looks disgusting in the manga by Ikemoto.

HERE COMES OUR BOI

I have a bit of hope that instead of this series being a shit tier SoL like said it will turn back into what naruto does best which is fun fights between decent characters with interesting techniques. I mean surely thats what they plan?

is mitsuki a clone of him infused with oro haxx?

MORE THAN THESE TWO CONFIRMED

He is stronger than his peers right now yeah but there are maybe one year left until chuunin exam. Remember He is a geniuses but always slacking off. Meanwhile the other keep training to get stronger like Sarada after gaiden since She find her motivation to be a hokage. When we get to the chuunin exam the other might be manage to be as strong or even stronger than Boruto. He wants to prove himself to his father but He knows he has been slacking off on his training. Afraid to dissapoint his father, he resort to cheating. At least that's how I think things will progress.

Man it already aired?
I never get to catch the stream with you guys anymore.
Do we still use the one we watched Naruto on?

No it will stay a good SoL so you better drop it now.

>tactical use of shinobi weapons instead of over-powered jutsus an' shit and some god damn nuanced characterisation
I don't understand. That's what we got.

This desu, edgyfans can GTFO.

>it will stay a "good" SoL

Sauce

Guys you can pair up all you want but don't be absolutely retarded about the actual story going forward.

Do you even know what SoL means?

Why would I expect the story to stop in the first place?

ayylmao invasion arc when? and I'm not talking about just kinshiki and momo, i'm referring to the whole clan

Why does she have a hearing aide?

How old are Sarada and Himawari?

It's going to be confirmed that Kaguya did nothing wrong. Calling it now.

It's the walkie talkies. You know? The ones they use?

Too communicate with her team from long distance.

>Implying these last 15 episodes haven't been better than the large majority of Part 2

Hima is 2 years younger than Boruto

Lol the last 8 or so episodes aren't even close to be called SoL. It feels like it because they are in the academy and right now it being more light hearted, but if the Sumire plot is indeed related to the Otsutsuki, then it was a pretty big deal.

>Boruto is shorter then all the other boys
Manlet confirmed.

So are Boruto and Sarada like 10?

Shippuden started decent too

Here we have our Akatsuki for Boruto guys.

Maybe they're working for another clan who are stronger than them. Just like DBZ Saiyan

>Large majority
I liked Hidan and Kakuzu arc too

Somewhere around there

It's fine, Naruto was like that too and look at him now.

Sarada will probably be fall considering her father is pretty tall and she's already a good hight.

Jougan means "cleanse eye"

Maybe they don't invade earth, instead we get the protagonists invading them.
Boruto Namek Arc fucking when?
We already got our Nappa and Vegeta, now's the time for Freeza. Sasuke is already the piccolo too.

I don't care what you do with your time. But this is basically SoL for the first 12 or so episodes.

Guys, guys. Guys this is important

Wasabi and Namida had a lot of lines you guys

Nue connected to the Ayy Lmaos she's not leaving anytime soon pinkshit fag

Boruto is basically the Frieza Saga with bits from the Cell and Buu Sagas mixed in.

I like your way of thinking user

Would you consider people fighting each other SoL?