Would you abort a down syndrome baby?

Is it moral? Asking for a friend. What do you all think? What would you do? Your wife is pregnant with a baby, and the baby is diagnosed in the womb with down syndrome.
Do you keep it?

watch and learn kid

Only rich people can afford monkey's as pets.

Is that a yes?
Makes sense
Generally I think abortion is gross but if I found out my wife were pregnant with a down syndrome baby, I would find myself in a tough spot.

90% of this website is against abortion i suppose but let's be real.
Yes, I definitely would. It's morally wrong but the rest of your life won't be ruined. No, I would not keep it.

I absolutely would not put such a cursed being onto this earth. Anyone who would is the ultimate form of a cuck.

yes

i want to have normal offspring and continue my ancestral lineage.

Yes I would abort it. They are children for their whole lives but have some understanding about the world and life. They will want to be treated as adults and want freedom but can’t. They need to be watched over 24hrs a day. Raising them becomes a 24/7 job with ZERO breaks.

As for the law against aborting due to downs I would just not mention the reason for the abortion.

I harangued an ex of mine into getting an abortion because I didn't want a kid in 2014. What do you think?

Yes i would do it again .

You sound like a "yes"
Seems like most people are agreed here. I am surprised no Christians have come to say no. I am a Christian (not a good Christian) but when I am being honest with myself it is hard to say I would keep it

yes. I'm not gonna throw away my life caring for a defected or otherwise crippled child I wouldn't even love

Did you tell her before dumping her that it was the only way that you'd stay with her, cause that's pretty shitty, not the abortion just the lie .
or was she willing to terminate because she also saw it was the wrong time to bring a screaming parasite into the world .

"would you abort a down syndrome baby"
thats a tough question op

I assumed you were just a kid shit-posting. Sorry if I sounded horrible. Yes I would abort the child. Fun fact, we've long gone past the time when having an abortion was considered sinful or something not done. Maybe during the early nineties it would have been not talked about.

Not for me it wasn't , i wasn't going to give birth to a less than normal child .

Yes, I’d do it.

Yes.

Obviously

busting a nut is really not much different than posting for a GET. The cold reality of reproduction is "well, do you have a chance to make another". If so, then then the Downs baby would be a cost toward a future baby. That cost is what you weigh really because you shouldn't have a kid at all if you can't take good care of it.

If I were speaking to a friend, I would recommend aborting it as early as possible, don't let it's brain grow

the development of the brain is the criteria that matters to me

"hey quick question would you abort a down syndrome bay"

Most people do. Bye baby.

Inferior genes filled plebs reproducing...

lmao fucking wow

Absolutely. It's not easy but it's for the best. I'm generally fine with abortion as long as the baby isn't white, but even in the case of a white baby I would abort if it had downs.

pfffttt hahaha

No I would destroy my life and my marriage to take care of this barely human thing that probably doesn't enjoy life either and wastes society's resources.

Absolutely 100%

Its gonna be negative for it, for you, for society and the world to have brought a down syndrom kid into the world.

It will only suffer unless given gibs and care and gives nothing useful in return.

Abort immediately

abort for sure
i have 2 kids that are thankfully normal.
kids are a lot of work and effort if you want to be a good parent. but downies require parents with even more mental fortitude and patience which i simply dont have. their life would be miserable and strain the entire family the whole time they're around.
to abort them is to do yourself your family and them a favor

It is moral and necessary. Letting a downie live will destroy many more lives.

Religious plebs thinking every soul is special even downies. What if Jesus was a downie

Yes, I would. Everyone here would too, even if they say on Sup Forums that they wouldn't. I wouldn't want to subject a downie to a lifetime of suffering by allowing them to survive.

>banning literally THE ONLY good reason to abort a child other than rape

100% destroy it

No. Make another one that dosnt have a defect.

I think he was being sarcastic my man

Yes.

I wish OP's parents had the strength to do the same.

hhHhHhHhhHSAhfsadHFHH
DFSA
FUCK RTHAT WAS FUNNY

If I can dispose of it, legally, why would I not want to, as soon as I know of it and assuming the baby has not reached an advanced stage of development?

See you on /r/Sup Forums

Yes.

Retards waste money that could go for space exploration and waging war on Commies and Jews.

Also it's more humane to end their suffering than to let them drool and be retards. They'll never fulfill any human potential so every penny spent on them is a waste.

Of course i'd abort it

Man is created in the image of god. downies aren’t created in the image of man, ergo they aren’t created in the image of god.

They’re animals but if you like pets than there’s your choice.

Sounds like a family guy esque idea.

"HuELlo PUplE, I aM GoOdS SoN JesUs ChrIsT"

No. I'd wait for it to start crowning then once it's face was out I'd stick my dick down it's throat.

Shit thread desu. If you aren't a complete moron or a radical christcuck you would realize it's better to kill it

every down syndrome looks like the same guy

Its so fucking funny how many women ive known over the years who aborted healthy children "just because" but then they get all moral when it comes to aborting retards

It will not have a real life.
Sure, it'll be mollycoddled by our leftist society, everyone will tell it that it is a beautiful human being but the reality of it is that it'll be living in a fantasy land while everyone else pays for it and keeps up the charade.

I guess it depends how far along it is, but probably yes.

No. Abortion is murder.

every golden retriever looks like a golden retriever

Abort. Even worse than having a sub 80 IQ niglet

Even if it was advanced enough, it doesn't really fucking live until like 2 or 3 when it starts to actually not be a potato.

Downs stay potatoes all their lives, so there is really no threshold. It is better for them to just not exist, how harsh it may sound.

We are trying for a child now and my wife is 35 so I worry about this. If I would want to or not is not important. If God chooses to gift us with a mentally challenged child then that is his will.
But yeah if there is something in the bible that says its ok let me know where so I can review it in context. Really not looking forward to that.

Of course I would abort. Why would I waste valuable resources on an infertile sterile invalid?

>and my wife is 35
Why would you marry a girl 30+ user?

buh-bye baby

Father of 2, healthy one. I would not abort. Even if the baby was to die the next day of his birth. I would not.

I also think it's hard. I don't like abortion.

If you new your kid was gonna browse Sup Forums when he gets older, would you abort it?

hahahaha...yeah

meming or serious?

"starts to actually be not a potato"
my fukin sides

I would abort it immediately. I'm not going to spend the rest of my life taking care of a retard.

Sup Forums being hypocritical as usual

If your parents had practised what you preach half of you wouldn't be here.

>thou shalt not kill
>romans
>christening
>crusades
>random murders
>witchhunts
>almost all wars in western europe in the 15-16th century

Nibba

The vote on the 8th is soon. I would vote no to repealing if I lived in the south. But i got to say, the thought of hearing that news, that your baby has down syndrome, man that's pretty shit. My ideal would be to allow for abortions if the mother is at risk AND if there is some fatal abnormality or just things like down syndrome. But then I feel like that is a slippery slope.
>If you can abort a retard spastic baby because you don't want to look after it, then why not legalise abortion for people who just don't want a baby for other reasons?
>You fundamentally agree with abortion, so where is the problem?
>Normalising abortion

>down syndrome
>brain development
pick one

You'd be in that half for sure

>I would subject my family to decades of suffering because an old book told me to

You guys are pathetic. No wonder nobody takes you seriously.

Abort?

No, I want to see how smart I can raise him to be

If he's doing anything more than sweeping the floor, that fucking irresponsible.

I wouldn't touch that thing with a 10 feet pole

Yes

Abort. If you haven't taken the eugenics pill yet I don't have the time to explain all this shit to you. Next time try not impregnating a dusty old vagene

I am pro-abortion, but I would personally keep it barring some major health risk for the child and/or my wife. Interesting how many anti-abortion cucks on here would happily abort it though, very telling about the underage faggots on here.

america yes

>>Killing Muslims
>>Killing your own child
>>These are equally bad

I work in retail and there is a downs guy that regulary comes every week to buy building material, he seems allright and besides facially I wouldnt know he has a syndrome

I'd abort it but just because It'd be a crime throwing it off a cliff

ending life is the same penalty no matter the circumstances, so choose wisely.

Only applies to humans. Downs people have 4% more chromosomes. It's about the same genetic distance as chimps and benobos.

ouch

yes
its best not to have more liberals

Fucking how.

All that would inspire me to would be to get mercy killing back

everybody looks like that when you go to the dentist

this thread is getting too rough

jesus fucking christ

If you ask me, killing the lame is shooting oneself in the foot. We're all defective one way or the other.

See now this is what bothers me about Christianity. It teaches people the importance of feelings rather than accepting the harsh truth.
If I was in this position, I wouldn't give it a second thought. Disabled offsprings are a burden to the family AND society.
You have to put feelings away in these situations. Of course, it will be hard and sad, but at the end of the day you'll know you made the right decision - you made your and your communities' future better.

Should be illegal not to desu

Please post term abort yourselves you worthless pieces of shit.

Looking forward to the wrath of God...

Yes, I will not spend a large amount of time, an investment, on a waste of time.

>western world revels and celebrates a damning congenital defect
>iceland eliminates it

we're not even close to god anymore