I'm shy and lonely

>I'm shy and lonely
>maybe I should start dressing like a slut

Go ahead, OP. Don't let anyone tell you how to dress.

You'd do it too if you could pull it off

Who are you quoting?

Maybe she could find a boyfriend that way and not be lonely

She already has one. Me.

In all legit seriousness, Hifumi is one of the few anime characters that's inspired romantic feelings in me.

Yeah she forgot to wear her burqa while getting dressed

>mole
automatically best girl.

Not gonna ignore those trips

Isn't that exactly how it works?

Shut the fuck up. She's going into public dressed like a whore, that is not okay.

Does lipstick have a taste? Does it make kissing feel nicer?

>women
>logic
Pick one.

How is it illogical to dress up nicely?

Just because you are shy and lonely doesn't mean you cannot care about /fa/ or your personal appearance. Not everyone likes being a fat hikkineet smelly neckbeard.

>dress up nicely
she looks like a cheap whore

She put on lipstick, that's not cheap at all.

This. I hate going outside that much but when I have to I always dress well and actually groom myself before leaving the house. It makes me feel like less of a piece of shit.

Just putting on makeup would have been one thing, but to have her tits hanging out as well? There's a difference between being pretty and looking like a hooker, user - between putting your best foot forward and trying to give every man you pass an erection.

It's almost like she's in the middle of dressing up or something. Do you think she goes out with her shirt open up like that or something? C'mon son.

Kill yourself.

Well, better attract the the attention of proactive nanpa artists with my slutty appearance than wait for a beta provider to muster the courage to woo my wallflower self.

well you can always get buff and dress like a manwhore, what's stopping you?

See

That is unironically good advice for girls who are lonely and want to get out of their shell.

I'm a 120 pound twig.

Don't you fucking DARE post that shit, you know what I'm talking about don't play dumb.

Girls with low self-confidence should just carry signs saying "looking for sexual predators to take advantage of my insecure self" instead of paying a lot of money for clothes and make-up.

I bet it's disgusting.
It looks all sticky.

Depends on the lipstick. Personally, I love how it smells and feels.

Lipstick is fine, but they should have given Hifumin bigger, fuller lips.
Anime creators, please stop giving girls tiny mouths in scenes that are supposed to be arousing. Take a leaf from Serinuma Kae. This is how anime lips should always be.

I see literally nothing wrong with this line of reasoning.

I fucking love Magilou desu

>Not like these

You'll probably forget about whores while getting big and turn gay.

Ako is hot as hell and her lips have their moments, but she would be so much better if she had a full top lip as well.

if you've been on Sup Forums for more than a month and you aren't fapping to all the degenerate shit, then you probably won't "turn gay" in the long run

Lips are hot.

Ever been to /fit/?

the last 2 years. "turning gay" is a meme,

It's an eyecatch, it doesn't necessarily represent the reality of the show just like the OPs and EDs.

Of course it's a meme. Did you expect some serious discussion about turning into manwhore?

you didn't?

What if she is a cheap whore? Wouldn't that be the appropriate outfit?

>I'm shy and lonely
>maybe I should start dressing like a slut
This instantly came into my mind

>I support Sharia law

Let people dress how they want, who gives a fuck

Whoa... user. Dude. I do NOT support Sharia Law. People should have the freedom to dress how they want, but they should use that freedom to dress in a way that shows some class.

i want to be the self-insert beta male developer on the team accidentally tripping and tearing open their blouses while trying to talk about game design

>lipstick

Males go on Hana's team.

She went a TINY bit farther than just dressing like a slut though.

Do not bismirch my wife, faggot

Not everyone who disapproves of behaviour advocates for the violent enforcement of rules against said behaviour.

I want self insert alpha male chad, who always have chicks accidentally tripping on him