Why do democrats hate whites so much?

With all the anti white rhetoric coming from democrats and their allies why the fuck would any white person vote for them? We need to spread stories like this and the Pelosi anti white comments far and wide.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1yurYkyE4Bg
youtu.be/VtUWs6muGzg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ive killed a nigger before.

dems hate hilary clinton, chuck schumer, etc

just like republicans were forced to side with a fat bankrupt new york city turbo denegerate zionist

Whites are masculine like republicans. Dems are mad they're too sub to fix their living situation they gotta convince us whites that we've got things bad too

>the american dream is dead
>t. Drumph

Precicely

so are jews white or not?

White guilt. Whites legitimately think their ancestors has oppressed everyone else and this is the only way to make it up

but spics can steal Dreamers from MLK even though he was anti open borders, no problem there.

You can't kill farm equipment. you break it.

>brings "suffering" snake in from the cold
>wonders why the snake bites them

Why do people keep falling for Islam?

Because blacks want to be friends with everyone, obviously not everyone is a friend

but fags can compare thier plight to the civil rights movement. no problem there.

youtube.com/watch?v=1yurYkyE4Bg
hegelian dialectic, 2 sides of the same coin.

>White men negotiation on backs of people of color

What the fuck does that even mean?

it depends on the situation. whichever is more beneficial at the time

beta white men speaking for colored people

we all know how people like to get triggered for people of color, despite the fact that those said people would probably not give a fuck

They vote less for them, means less shekels and power. Do you need more reason? Lots of Jews have an agenda and view white Christians as hostile, enemies, foes, a threat, competition, whatever you call it.

Enjoy them, sweetie!

Whenever I hear this shit I always ask, "Why just move to a non-white country then?" And there is never a counter-argument that justifies them staying. They should just leave, it would make sense for everybody and everyone would grow happier.

Wouldn't you feel a bit awkward if your fate was to be decided by a bunch of African village elders, most of whom just wanted you to piss off didn't really give a fuck about your feeling and input?

I watched Three Billboards outside of Ebbings a week ago.

Holly shit, you guys were right all along.

Hear her, cucks?
Stop caring for them. Stop trying to help them.
They hate you for your skin color. There's nothing you can do.

>(((Schumer)))
>White

Start making a massive video compilation of all the democrats hate against the european decent white race. A good hour long film of NOTHING but kill whitey will be a massive boon to the next election. Someone plz do this. I have a job, i cant

and it's wetbacks like you who ruined it, you have to go back

Why was the word "coloured" deemed racist, and yet "people of colour" is now the politcally correct terminology?

I honestly don't know but the more anti white they go the less they will control white identity.

What about land lords?
Litterally no one wants them here "bustin their asses" so a bunch of painted up child hookers can languish in a rich perverts grooming facility.
There is nothing that paid up race hustler (sorry community leader) Sasour can offer.

hold up i'm preheating the oven

No I wouldn't, if I decided to live in Africa.

>blacks want to be friends with everyone

there's no "democrats" or "republicans", but one single system designed to caused stress and disharmony. write this down: you will all be equally enslaved in the end.

She means Jews but wont say it because she hates Jews and Whites equally.

The irony of that cunt saying that is, if she took off her hijab and let down her hair she would be a average fucking European(pre-shitskins wave).

>Chuck Schumer
>white

but he's an israeli jew.

No shit that’s why so many are pro trump. He literally hijacked the republican primary.

I don't pay attention to lunatics who have a last name that translates to roach, even if her and I come from the same country.

Why don't you tell me shlomo....

He’s right through, and non-Whites killed it

neat

They're so overtly anti-white I'm surprised more conservatives don't run ads against them on this in places that lean left but are heavily white like New England.

Oy vey

Negotiating? Didn't she mean...negrotiating?

We need to start an operation to get Chucky and Pelosi removed from leadership positions. They are old and white and soon to be extinct. The leaderd of Democrats should be led by strong women of color.

This is a solid idea.

Would be a good idea to start memeing that the Dems don't want white votes.

Someone needs to put a bullet in that terrorist cunt.

Because they have to change the rules to keep you beholden to them and make them forever the victim when you inevitably fuck up the nomenclature

>tfw you used to like Alyx
>now all you see is a mutt

Sistas are doing it for themselves! Standing on their own two feet, and bringing home their own bread...

youtu.be/VtUWs6muGzg

>No shit that’s why so many are pro trump. He literally hijacked the republican primary.
Keep believing your lies. Trump is an elite cock sucker, just like the rest of the politicians in the system. It's all rigged.

Shit like this is going to give Trump 4 more years. Keep playing the goddamn race card.

Please God, more from Linda Sarsour. Lots more. The Women's March defended a pedophile man who attacked Rose McGowan and Sarsour is a bigoted lunatic who will help keep Trump in the White House by simply opening her mouth

>Why do democrats hate whites so much
internalized islamism

Why Americans give this whore too much attention??

do you know that she's a kike ??

partially this
but also, as long as their are negative associations with a group, whatever name you give them will eventually carry those negative associations, then that name will become racist as it will be laden with "bigoted" stereotypes (hence the shift from negro -> colored -> black -> african american...)

*there are

linda sarsour is obviously a deep iran

It gets them votes

then go the fuck back linda

Linda is thicc and oddly attractive tho, would thoughtlessly pump some future jihadis into her

...who holds dual citizenship...

They dont like who they are. They dont want to be them. They dont want to admit that they're jealous of the Wests grasp on freedom. And they're sad they cant change who they are.

Coz incest

That'd be hilarious.

this lady actually said she was white before she put on the hijab. You only get access to victim points if you're not white