It's men's fault we're Childless and not married!

It's men's fault we're Childless and not married!

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraaf.nl/nieuws/1646581/wat-bedoel-je-nou-mannen-en-vrouwen-begrijpen-elkaar-voor-20
youtube.com/watch?v=ESX0A1eNQV0&t=3s
youtube.com/watch?v=MzqCZNqgeag
youtube.com/watch?v=BaRjwsOKEyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=wxWuREjuLAE&t=363s
youtube.com/watch?v=606iv4gFvq4
youtube.com/watch?v=ICDlE3uDTC4
youtube.com/watch?v=_04eBZcTy1o
m.youtube.com/watch?v=VWe0TB6pH2w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bumping for interest

The blame game has begun. Just as we all predicted. Roasties hitting the wall are going to hit the ground hard and blame men.

I'm a 38 year old male, single, no kids.
I own my home, I collect cars. My spare bedroom belongs to my dogs, which weigh 300lbs between the two of them.

I have no reason to let some vagina into my home to fuck up my life and ruin my sanity. Hookers are the only women I need to know.

Not really
telegraaf.nl/nieuws/1646581/wat-bedoel-je-nou-mannen-en-vrouwen-begrijpen-elkaar-voor-20
>The results are astonishing: the participants only correctly estimated up to 20% of what their partner is feeling or thinking. And that while they usually do feel like they made a correct guesstimation.
But importantly:
>Women by the way are not more socially skilled than men. If anything, they're often overtly negative.
>"Women think their partner has more negative thoughts than is truly the case" says Hinnekens.
>"He's not interested, he's not listening, he's not trying to understand me, all typical female thoughts that came up in the investigation."

>be a man
>don't lead women
>your passivity leads to their straying from the roles that bound civilization for generations
>women decide it's your fault
>NUH UH I'M JUST ONE MAN WHY DIDN'T YOU HAVE AGENCY I KNOW YOU DON'T HAVE?

what cars do you have?

Anons report in you have to start fucking white girls to save our race. There is no other way. Being a virgin is not a excuse here is your start.

youtube.com/watch?v=ESX0A1eNQV0&t=3s

Realize you suck
youtube.com/watch?v=MzqCZNqgeag

Girls arent sluts
youtube.com/watch?v=BaRjwsOKEyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=wxWuREjuLAE&t=363s

Why you get flaked
youtube.com/watch?v=606iv4gFvq4
youtube.com/watch?v=ICDlE3uDTC4
youtube.com/watch?v=_04eBZcTy1o

This is why MGTOW wont work.
Women don't fucking understand personal responsibility, they are mental children

Who cares what some old hag says.
>opinion disregarded.

PUA shit is so cringe.

>Take miles of dicks
>Blame men for being on the pill and abortions
Right.

She is right. Western man are sissies so their woman has no other option but to import refugees

If you "lead" them you go to jail these days

She's actually right, but not for the reasons she thinks she is.

I never date women who are on the pill that shit makes them crazier than one week of aunt flow

>I've lived my life as a cum dumpster. It's men's fault that nobody wants to start a family with me after I am all used up.

>Blames men
>Gives pussy pass
>Cuck Joke
either JIDF or Roastie

>guys offer their dicks
>girls ask for dick and guy gives it
You know it would help if Chad told her to fuck off and spent the night with his homely wife.

Post cars and doggos

you're totally right dude

it is literally that simple

we should import gorillas and lions too while we're at it, because they're more "manly" than us

faggots like you deserve to be murdered

>its all mens fault that both men and women follow their base instincts and undermine the health of society

its mens fault only for giving women rights

I think you misunderstand the point of MGTOW, roasties btfo is a feature, not a bug.

enjoy days 10-15 of ovulation, I hope you arent a beta or else I have bad news

He is not so wrong though. Women don't respect men who let them get away with their childish shit and most western men do. So they simply import sandniggers because they crave submission

Roosh is that you?

Average age of this thread: 24
Average body fat% of this thread: 28%
Average height of this thread: 170 cm
Average gf/life of this thread: 0
Average social skill of this thread: autism spectrum
Average IQ of this thread: According to above decision it is project as high as 170
Average life goal of this thread: Cuck husband in 40's with 100 black dicks taken wife.

Why don't you spend most time in "Self Improvement" thread instead of shitposting in this obvious SJW funded derail/shill thread?
You are being targeted /pol. Understand.

Why can't you control your base instincts? Are you a man or an animal? Why do you think animals deserve a strong civilization?

JUST OPEN VAGEEN AND YOU WILL HAVE CHILD

Because it's the men who were feminized by women. See the tragedy of feminism?

No ladies. You have just been tricked by feminists and media to pursue careers and experiences rather than settle down with a quality guy and start a family... be angry at the liars who sent you down this path. And be angry at your parents for not warning you

Haaha you call this life.

You are a functionally infertile manchild, I'm just glad you won't be spreading your DNA.

>ad hominem

>hookers
Ew. Your life sounds fucking awful.

Me?

What the fuck are you talking about you fucking nigger, ive fucked one girl in my life ten fucking years ago and never tried again, fucking kill yourself

spotted the single, "sassy" bucktoothed roastie in her 40s

Roosh lives with his mom and I'm guessing doesn't own a car.

It is

>be western man
>be sissy
>is scared to tell their woman how things are going
>is from biti indoctrinated to "respect woman right" from early age
>woman being weak being act in the natural way when They have no strong man leadership

M points is you are overestimate woman and their capabilities

>I'm just glad you won't be spreading your DNA.

>saying this unironically as braindead niggers reproduce recklessly on your dime

So you're another faggot race traitor cuck who needs to die

i dont think shitskins realize in first world countries you got to jail for beating their ass, which is all this "letting them get away with shit" you 3rd world shitskins insinuate is happening

>in my experience

True

>I am a strong womyn who deserves it ALL
>silence
>I SAID i am a strong womyn who deserves it ALL
>crickets
>please fuck me

Here's the formula.
>Why is X fucked?
>
>therefore men
These pigs won't learn. Let them be pigs. Treat them like pigs.

i want to improve myself, how do i do it sensei? SIG is just jerkcirceling around muh body mass muh trade muh 99/100 redpilled qt aryan gf.

Gynocentricim in courts.

>Western man are sissies
This

If you saw what kind of men are on Sup Forums you would be childless too

Nothing but snowflakes who get triggered by everything that doesn't go there way

Be more specific honey. It's Jewish men.

it's the Jews faults. Stop hating on women for things Jews have done.

At the same time men have been lied to. Feeling like we need to have sex as early as possible with whoever will give it up. Feeling like we need to experience many women in order to be happy. Taking girls virginity with no intention of marrying her. Admiring notch counts. All lies. So sad.

I don't really care if some 56% american mutt reproduces or not, especially if he's going to memetically spoil his offspring immediately, your children would just get blacked either way.

Reproduce recklessly on "my" dime, meanwhile you are the one in the country where they're actually on mass welfare, and you're the one paying shittonnes of tax on your manchild car collection. My money goes in my kids' private school fund where they can be raised to not be brainwashed by liberals.

Kek!

This is mostly not the fault of people on Sup Forums. Most women became cancer and they raised the new generations, aided by leftist cucked men. Most people here know this is bad but we can't do shit yet, unless you want prison.

Here is the red pill you faggot mutt.

Woman by nature are submissive beings.even the most greatest feminists subconscioualy wish to be trebate like a little whore. If you cannot offer them this they will search a New master

Why do we even give attention to these articles anyway? No one really cares, not even other women in most cases. I mean some of the saltier articles are sort of amusing, but I wouldn't say they're relevant or important.

>man to man

This sounds lovely, user, good for you. What kind of puppies?

Learn to read your own language, retard. Also if shitskin become enough they can change the law or create de facto lawless areas

STARVE all stupid whores to death.

185cm

10% body fat

Been with gf for 3 years

Have many friends

Iq: only cucks care about iq, im an engineer and make 80k yearly (onky been in the workforce for 2 years) , dont need iq to justify my life.

Life goal: have chilren and raise them right

My brother is a ceo and still posts here regularly, to the point that i can spot his posts. Not everyone here is a fucking looser like you, stop projecting

Also
>avg iq 170
I would put the average iq of pol to about 80-85

You can actually do something about this. Most women who aren't hellbent feminists want a man who can put them in their place, you just don't sperg out and do this the first time you meet them. Just keep an attitude of "you need me more than I need you" all the time and live by that and they will turn full cryptofascist in a couple of months as long as you're good in bed.

unironically this

Are women accountable for anything?

>gender roles
Thats not progressive.

why are women so unapologetically blatant about the cock carousel? do they even care that it is unattractive?

Imagine being so butthurt, you go around the internet collecting articles that some nobody puts up on the internet

The world has always been full of people like this, stop getting triggered by some random bitch who doesn't speak for every women in the world

Jesus christ

>implying it's cool to be faithful to one person
>implying you're even a male if you don't fuck at least 200 women

Ohohoho I actually did some research on these too smart for love types.

One of them actually had a degree in MEDIA STUDIES and she was a “freelance model/actor” that had appeared in two irrelevant ads, one for a feminine hygiene product.

TOO SMART FOR ME

While I support your life choices, I always have to wonder just how abrasive and self-important of a fuck you have to be to utterly fail at finding a long-lasting relationship of mutual importance. People like you who think all women are the devil are just as bad as the cunt in OP's pic.

I think some are genuinely unaware of how it comes across

It’s actually true
Blaming women for the problems of modern society is like blaming children

m.youtube.com/watch?v=VWe0TB6pH2w

Fucking checked.

I genuinely used to be like "yeah maybe some women, this is just a meme", and gradually over the years started toeing the line towards this, and it's fucking true. All women. No exceptions. All women want to be treated like a sub little ho in bed, and then they want a cuddle later. Like, they want to feel like they have some ability to tame you but generally you're a wildcard, it's completely 1000% true. Since I started accepting this my sexlife has been ridiculous and my relationships have got better. You respect them by not respecting them lol.

Because the beauty of the White Aryan woman m-

If that works for you, good on you sir.

It started with the vote. All the Euros and Yankees had to do was thot patrol. That's all they had to do. Now you try to be patriarchal in a relationship you get reported for abuse and even though she still sees you, she presses case against you. So honestly you should just retreat and create a plan to go full Elliot Rodger on your 40th birthday.

Because the beauty of the White Aryan woman mu-

They want both if they can.

Because the beauty of the White Aryan woman mus-

Because the beauty of the White Aryan woman must n-

Whatever helps you drink yourself to sleep at night...

aren't those just anglo skanks? What even is your point, pathetic leaf? Have you just been fired from your job because of misuse of pronouns?

>tfw too smart for men

Because the beauty of the White Aryan woman must no-

>You respect them by not respecting them

Seriously “treat women like you would treat men” (with total “respect”) was the most damaging piece of shit advice I got as a kid. Held me back.

Brainlets will interpret this to mean I am saying to abuse women. No I’m saying to use them when they want to he used. Use and abuse are very different.

imagine being so worthless you kill yourself because nobody likes you

Now realize that it's entirely their fault for being so unlikable.

The internet is the equivalent of daytime TV.

This is the phil Donahue show where we make fun of pregnant ladies who wear diapers and decry in moral panic the horrors of mosh pits.

Its the explotation of human psychology. The desire to see and cast out the macabre and unusual.

It's all part of the projection spawned by women thinking they need to be more like men. Promiscuous men are desired by women, and by this train of (incorrect) thought, they will be desired by men if they are promiscuous. And I suppose they will be desired by certain men for casual sex, but no one wants to commit to a slut, it's just the way it is.

>I genuinely used to be like "yeah maybe some women, this is just a meme", and gradually over the years started toeing the line towards this, and it's fucking true.
Me too desu. Tip-toeing into it is probably a logical approach (to avoid a potential rape charge or a similar allegation)

There's a theory that the feminist push for Islam is a subconscious desire for extreme male dominance

This desu

Pol has really gone downhill since the election

Lol they are like russian men

Squating, drinking and vomiting everywhere.

>mfw you can usually find me behind childless women in their 40s

Ain't no men behind a single woman in her thirties amarite

>Number of Y chromosomes of this user: 0