Why the FUCK isn't Sup Forums talking about this! the ultimate /OURFUCKINGGUY/ on CNN and running unopposed for the...

why the FUCK isn't Sup Forums talking about this! the ultimate /OURFUCKINGGUY/ on CNN and running unopposed for the republican nomination in congress!
>mediaite.com/tv/cnns-camerota-confronts-literal-nazi-running-for-gop-congressional-seat-in-insane-interview/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5LHym40pJLY
artjonesforcongressman.com/holocaust/
larouchepac.com/20180208/british-intelligence-now-shown-leading-coup-against-trump-we-can-defeat-them
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

just the video here
>youtube.com/watch?v=5LHym40pJLY

He's not our guy you fucking mong. He's a prop CNN puts on their national stage to paint all conservatives as fucking nazis.

Clearly a fucking plant. I hope this guy gets beat to death on the L.

no, he's going to win the GOP nomination for congress wtf are you talking about. that's reality. he is going to be the fucking nominee and he is going to be on the ballot in the november midterm elections. you're fucking so ignorant.

why? he's awesome. he's /yourguy/ and he's going to congress? why the fuck would you hope for that? no wonder Sup Forums loses, everytime one of them can potentially get into congress and a positions of power "omg he is a plant, burn him!". no wonder you have no fucking representation. morons.

Literally nobody is behind this retard. Stop shilling CNN lies here, you pinheaded mongoloid.

Even if he is literally a plant intended to embarrass the GOP, I intend on voting for this guy for the lulz.

dude he's literally going to be the GOP nominee for the midterm races, that's a FACT you can't dispute it. you have no fucking clue what you're talking about. those are FACTS.

LMAO he named the JEW, she so mad

Yeah because he's running unopposed because it's a seat the republicans never win. That doesn't preclude the fact that nobody is behind him.

You dont sound authentic when you write.

I’d vote for him just for the lulz frankly

this is so fucking dumb. who cares? he is going to be the GOP nominee and have a chance to get into congress and represent Sup Forums why the FUCK wouldn't you vote for him and support him any way you could? how fucking blatantly retarded can you be?
yeah cuz im a fucking shill and i actually work for the JIDF and that's why i support openly nazi(esque) candidates for fucking congress. idiot.

This is how all these "interviews" go. The super-concerned and offended shill front-loads with "Nazi" and all the rest of it just breaks down into the host virtue-signalling.

What is this dude's website?

He's a plant or he's retarded. Either way, he is not /ourguy/

Seriously though what will be interesting is if he indeed gets the nomination and then accrues significantly more votes than Republican candidates there usually do. That would be most interesting.

He's a plant, running in Chicago where he has 0% chance of winning and makes all Republicans look bad.

lol of course you have no evidence that "he's a plant". you have no reason to even think that "he's a plant". he's just a guy going out there and telling the truth and you turn on him, that means either you're a fucking shill yourself or you're REALLY dumb on a level that can't be explained.

>represent Sup Forums

Get the fuck out of here now.

he's not a plant. you have no reason for thinking he's a plant. you should support him. having representation in congress would be a great thing for people of similar ideologies to ours. i'm not even a nazi, i'm a right-wing libertarian, but much of what he says is true (like about the holocaust) and it would be wonderful to watch the fucking epic meltdown over him winning.

Look at all these Shills!

why? that's literally what it would be. this would literally be Sup Forums in congress. what the fuck do you mean "get out of here". why don't you "get the fuck out of here", nigger.

I looked him up and actually he’s been around for a long time. So I doubt he’s a plant.

artjonesforcongressman.com/holocaust/

it's fucking shill city here, man. "oh no, goyim, the one guy running for congress isn't really one of you! he is a plant! don't vote for him! don't support him! he cannot win anyway! just like trump couldn't win the presidency against hillary!"

OP ur a faggot. Stop trying to false flag us for shareblue. This guy is a plant. everyone on Sup Forums knows it now fuck off

Hahaha wow never heard the Jew called out like that on CNN. What a legend is there a chance he'll actually win?

>the jew party system
lmao

>Richard Spencer has been around for years so it was not a political assassination attempt when he gathered all MSM cameras in a room to thriw the Nazi salute and scream "HEIL TRUMP"

This guy is a tool, and a plant. There's no way anyone in their right mind would vote for this guy; even "nazi" type sympathizers.

2/3rds of Sup Forums can't tell the difference

The guy literally looks like an angry jew

This is on Drudge, surprisingly it's a pro-CNN article lmao. I guess they're not fake news anymore

yeah ok, sorry, but you are definitely the fucking shill. you are clearly a fucking commie who doesn't want this guy to get elected. hope you die in the electric chair after the nazi revolution, nigger.
he doesn't have much chance of winning, that's why he's running unopposed. GOP doesn't want to sink money into a district that's going to go blue anyway. either way, he'll be on the ballot as the right-wing nominee, if he managed to pull out a win for whatever reason, he'd be representing us in congress.

remember, it should have been impossible for doug jones to win in deep red alabama too. so you never know what would happen if you don't just give up and throw in the towel the way these fag shills are trying to tell you to in this thread.

ok commie

so amazing right, this so fun. its like they dont even try

Based Amerilad BTFO of Jewish media. Campaign for him you bunch of fucking cucks

larouchepac.com/20180208/british-intelligence-now-shown-leading-coup-against-trump-we-can-defeat-them

Plants don't name the jews, I mean we know that already.

I just realized that Warski bloodsports streams are basically the same thing as CNN but in reverse

Apparently it’s a blue district so virtually zilch. Still funny though, and I doubt locals care since like I said he’s not a new phenomenon. Probably more of a stubborn individualist/eccentric who finally sees the country swinging back his way.

Could’ve been, or he’s just a vainglorious idiot. Either way, in the final analysis, it hasn’t really slowed our momentum.

He couldn't run Crook County into the ground any worse than the D retards.

If he's not a plant, he's a fucking retarded autist who's only hurting his own cause.

There are litereally thousands of shills on this board right now.

>poppycock
Holy shit, that broad is so triggered.

ok whatever you say uncle schlomo

We're all going to kill you, you fuckin' retard. Period.

Even if there was a chance, they would just pull a Roy Moore.

Some random accusation will come out of nowhere, media will make it an international issue, then after the election nobody will every mention it again

yeah i lmfao'd at the poppycock part too.

>says he's not a nazi
>hopes for a nazi revolution

shill confirmed

SAGE

You = Dumbest faggot ever or plant shill

Chris Steele is one of the creepiest figures in the whole dossiergate affair and people are only just beginning to wonder about him, it seems. The anti-James Bond. Now we hear he’s vanished...

you're going to kill me? like me personally? you're saying you're going to hunt me down and murder me? gonna have to send this to the FBI, sorry.

>E-celeb doesn't name the jew
ZIONIST SHILL!
>Someone names the Jew
Controlled opposition, he's a plant!
Sup Forums has gotten worse over time and it's getting worse every week. What the fuck do you dumb niggers want?

gods speed

just your average republican

Or they’ll just fix the election.

in reality, i don't hope for a nazi revolution, i was just being facetious. but i think the ultra left needs counter balance with the ultra right. and this guy isn't actually a nazi. he left the nazi party like 20 years ago. i'm def with him 100% on the racism and the anti-homo stuff. culturally, at least, that stuff is important.
yawn ok schlomo.

My jewdar is going through the roof, the voice, the face.... He is a plant.

You're fuckin' finished, faggot. Fuck up off my site.

It's nice to see a moderate, common sense conservative running for office.

>-confronts-literal-nazi

So we're not-so-literal nazis or something?

That jewdar of yours should be going off at the OP. Period.

yes, exactly, this is so true. Sup Forums is its own worst fucking enemy. if you have a political agenda and you have an opportunity to break /yourguy/ into congress, no matter how much of a longshot it is, you should be pumped about it. plus, despite what idiots on Sup Forums think about presenting their ideas cleanly and falsely, this guy is only saying what everyone here genuinely believes, myself included for the most part.

you can't get your agenda passed if you're LITERALLY TOO FRIGHTENED AND DOCILE TO SPEAK UP AND SAY WHAT YOU BELIEVE. end of story. there's never going to be this magical poll shift in politics where everyone suddenly becomes nazis. you need to say OUTRAGEOUS THINGS in order to move the overton window much farther to the right. this is Trump did, Milo Yiannopoulos did, Breitbart did, Alex Jones did. these are the people that one.

these idiots have the mentality of those who voted for George W Bush, or John McCain, and they'll get screwed over just like the people who voted for those politicians if they don't wake up.

He looks jewish

FBI will be happy to hear this, they need something to do. expect the knock on your door soon, my son.

>that nose
>not a jew himself

yes, clearly the nazi is jewish, we must SHUT THIS DOWN

>FBI will be happy to hear this, they need something to do
Yeah spying on the President for the Russians and the Democrats with the help of the Department of Justice must get pretty fucking boring

Tactics without strategy. This guy has no skill and he is hurting more than he is helping.

"We need more wars....No we dont need more wars."

Soygoy jewtected

This guy is amazing!!!!

yeah, but on the typical enforcement level, they're still right-wingers and conservatives. "deep state" only applies to the people at the top of the ladder. so someone will be happy to round up this homo user making personal threats of murder toward me.

Lol, conservatives Haven't conserved shit in last 50 years. Only thing you're good for is giving ground to the left.

Check this out, he must be getting some buzz

I wasn't aware they there was so many different ones. I knew of the jewtax, but this is a lot clearer.

Fucking americunts,they have this guy and yet they shill for faggs like Spenecer and other e-celebs that suck Israels dick and will never even run for mayor in some shitty town,much less governor.
I dont get how retarded can you guys be,even if he is a jewish plant or simply a retard if you get him elected could you imagine the outrage of the left....that alone would be worth it.
Plus you could be moving the overton window to the right giving more power to moderate rightists.
What the fuck happened to Sup Forums,this is common sense shit....

exactly. it's so true. if you try to walk a middle line, and be "proper" and "presentable", you just invariably move the center toward their direction. THEY don't give a fuck about being "proper" or "presentable". they REVEL in indignation and outrage and their own insanity. that's why they win.

everytime someone goes on the air and says "fuck the joos" the window gets pushed massively to the right. people become desensitized to so-called "Racist Rhetoric" and it becomes normalized. it loses much of the stigma.

and these idiots, along with so many cuckservatives, JUST CANT TAKE IT. they genuinely believe in being prim and proper and presentable. they've got massive dildos up their asses man. and those are the people that always lose. BTW, these are the same people who said "trump was a plant to make us look bad, vote for kasich or jeb" when he was running.

>Guy goes full sperg
>Da joos
>Kills the Republican party because of bad optics
>Blue wave comes true
And I'm the Jew. Fuck off retard, we don't play checkers here.

>getting Chicago nogs to vote for a jew posing as a nazi

Yeah. Uber Autist OP thinks this is good. But you wont catch me running for office saying nigger jews arr bad heil hitler jews nigger on CNN. Its just going to get nothing done

You're beyond saving.

>>Kills the Republican party because of bad optics
you are the SAME type of person, the SAME EXACT type of person who was saying this about donald trump, and milo yiannopoulos, and alex jones, and breitbart, just a year and a half ago. AND YOU FUCKING KNOW IT. you're the same fag that voted in George W Bush, and vote for John McCain CUZ LIBERALS DIDNT LIKE SARAH PALIN AND SO SHE WAS "BAD OPTICS".

you're the SAME weak piece of shit that gets us murdered every fucking time in the political arena. go stick your head in the oven and end it all, ok man? you'll be doing the world a favor.

Anyone calling out the jew on CNN deserves a medal of honor.

see response here because it applies fully to you too. clearly you guys have just never grasped how politics actually works.

This was a pretty interesting interview.

>Sup Forumstards move to Illinois dressed as Mexicans
>Get free ID because the DMV thinks we are illegal immigrants
>Vote this guy into office
>Celebrate by throwing our sombreros in the air

if Sup Forums had any sense at all this is exactly what they'd be doing, rather than stupidly say "it's bad optics for someone who says all of the things i agree and feel to get elected into public office!"

it's literally the plain opposite of bad optics, fucking cucked pussies.

It's not that simple though. We need time to normalize these thoughts. You can see in this thread that people seem think this is the ultimate sin. I'm glad these people are out there and need to be supported but, expecting them to win is silly as of now. The most powerful weapon in their arsenal is making you think you're alone and your opinions and conclusions are only yours.

Hey genius....if he is the former leader of the American Nazi Party, then CNN doesn't have to 'paint' him as a Nazi. He is, by his own admission, a Nazi.

Fucking red pilled as fuck idc if he is a plant he's just told cnn to their face that their lying kikes

>He's the only Republican running for his district

>how politics actually works
When was the last time an openly racist, jew hating politician won an election? You are a fucking retard. You can't go full 1488 and expect not to get crucified, except when they crucify you, you don't come back and you aren't a martyr.

Ultimately the "MUH OPTICS" crowd is just worried about getting discovered supporting what they actually support and being punished for it by our incredibly-not-free dystopian Jewed society. But when you've got someone actually running on the shit you personally believe in, fucking vote for him you dumb idiots. What do you have to lose?

Your opposition openly laughs about killing your entire race and you're worried about what other people might think of you if you try and stop them?

CNN are just going to use him to tarnish the GOP and Trump come the election. Don't give them views. The correct answer is we support his right to run for office.

Well now CNN is just doing as Tucker with retard liberals going to his show, but they with senile oldfart, even with the truth, his manners make him a lunatic view of the Reps, as same the libtards on Tucker do, but them as their natural behave

>You can't go full 1488 and expect not to get crucified
Dude, who cares at this point?

Picture related is who is talking about you on Twitter RIGHT NOW. Do you think they fear reprisals? They're full-1488 right now, just the Jewish version of 1488. Is anyone expecting this heeb to apologize? Is anyone even asking him to? Do you think he'll listen if anyone did? Do they ever?

Let go of your fear and start fighting back.