The state of the west

>being so privileged you have to invent things to be upset about

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2017/jul/28/my-dog-molly-underwent-gender-reassignment-surgery
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>vagina-having dude
please God, send Hitler back
we need him again

>no Star Wars™ pads

Missed opportunity to fullty tap the soy boi market.

How to tell people you’ve never done product A/B testing, the comic

How to tell people you have never had a grasp on reality, the comic

Women should be able to hold it closed until they reach a bathroom.

MAKE IT STOOOPPPP

oh sweetie, you have so far to fall, the day is not yet over

How is this even a problem

>vagina heaving dude
what did xer mean by this? Is xzhe a woman who thinks she's a man or is he a dude with a surgically made invagination in the crotch area?

It has a period. I'm assuming female to
Male

FAT PEOPLE - find a fold and fuck it.
TRANNIES - find a wound and fuck it.

>invagination

that's a real word now? holy crap. what is the polish equivalent "wpochwiéć" ???

Trannies are deluded enough to call their discharge "period" though

Why though? Why put an animal through unnecessary surgery?

> "wpochwiéć"
lmao nice one
invagination" is real though

The saddest part is that they try shit like this and nobody buys it. I SEEN'T IT WITH MINE OWN EYES.

Hell, even shit that's already pandering bullshit, like kid's Rey outfits - Rey, the hero of the new films. The female action hero. It sits unsold in shelves. What sells? Disney princess shit. A gorillion Frozen items with the blond and the brunette.

Every fucking time some "nerdy" industry tries to market to these retards, there's nobody there to buy it. Even when they sing as a choir GOOD YOU DID WHAT WE TOLD YOU, even when they write articles about how great it is companies bend to their will, even with free exposure of the pandering product to millions of allegedly likeminded progressive champions, they don't have two dollars to rub together to buy the fucking thing.

Comics fail, movies fail, TV shows fail, toys fail, because they all bought into the SJW meme. It's a capitalist death sentence. It makes no fucking sense and that's the worst part because it means these "business savvy" CEOs are either so ideologically motivated or so fucking dumb they can't do the addition of MASSIVE COST + MINOR GAIN and realize it's not a smart business decision to pander to these idiots.

And yet they KEEP DOING IT.

Read the article. The dog had a genetic defect causing it to be intersex.

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2017/jul/28/my-dog-molly-underwent-gender-reassignment-surgery

>invagination

coming soon:
>"we enpenisated the femme-male with a new organ, complete with unproblematic battery-operated inflation mechanism"

Gotta place all of your money on the bet that it’ll work.. then blame everybody else for why your money is gone.

Look at Hollywood.. they’re bemoaning that they’re loosing money in recent years because less people are interested in their products.

Disney cannot write anymore, so it is just buying out the competition.

bro "invagination" is a word do you even English

>sharks are attracted to blood
>shark pads

Mr. Fantastneck

The Happy Torch

Da Ting

The Invisible Man

Good job user

>being so privileged you have to invent things to be upset about

So basically you're saying this vagina-having dude is... dare I say... /ourdude/?

The only problem with this hypothesis is that he doesn't seem all that reeeee about it, he just thinks sharkpads are cool.

How to tell people you are unfamiliar with the concept of a niche market, the post. If you can make a profit selling Frozen band-aids in spite of the fact that most people who need band-aids don't ship that pair, it's reasonable to wonder if there's money in shark pads.

I welcome all who like throwing their money into the giant furnace that is industry.

It may not be the right time, it may not be the right product, but there may just be a small point in history where someone can turn a profit from this garbage.

classic

>Disney cannot write anymore, so it is just buying out the competition.
If Disney can't write, where is it getting the money to buy the competition?

That's the point.

>Comics fail, movies fail, TV shows fail, toys fail, because they all bought into the SJW meme.
Superheroes have always been SJWs.

> It's a capitalist death sentence. It makes no fucking sense and that's the worst part because it means these "business savvy" CEOs are either so ideologically motivated or so fucking dumb they can't do the addition of MASSIVE COST + MINOR GAIN and realize it's not a smart business decision to pander to these idiots.

Except actually crunching the numbers says 'pander to feminists and dump antifeminists', because antifeminist customers are an insignificant niche unless your product appeals to the multimillionaire )))elite(((.