Its easier to be a wigger in the year 2018

than it is to be a proud white man. society basically has no problem with a white man straight up admitting his own inferiority and becoming a black dick riding wigger. they even encourage it. you can literally devote your life to evolving into a nigger on every level and receive pretty much no backlash, but simply uttering the phrase "its okay to be white" is enough to ruin your life

being a proud white man in the year 2018 is a revolutionary act

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/d_NS9Vd1sMA
youtu.be/UceaB4D0jpo
youtube.com/watch?v=6oM4oIoqN2s&t=799s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's a depressing thought, you're right though.

no he isn't, no one likes wiggers, not other whites and definitely not blacks

when did this become acceptable? i remember when i was in high school in the early 2000's everyone made fun of wiggers. niggers hated wiggers, whites hated wiggers, everyone thought they were actual retarded people.

now every teenage white kid i see is dressed like a nigger, and the ones with cars blast shitty rap music. how did this cultural shift happen so fast?

how does post malone even exist then? why are like 80% of american white boys wiggers to varying degrees. the numbers dont add up.

what would happen to post malones career if he posted a tweet saying "its okay to be white"? dont even bother answering because we already know

>hating on post malone

fuck off hes a musical genius

Post Malone isn't even a real wigger. He actually got shunned by the nigger-hop community for being 'too white', and having interest in non-rap music.

there's allowed to be 1 active wigger in music at a time, i don't know why that's the case, but it is. eventually they all get replaced after a few years, but can only exist in the same space for a few months before the wigger singularity collapses

jews just kept pushing it and people gave up enforcing the anti wigger policy. i remember when i was a kid a wigger uprising began occuring here during the eminem phaze of music and the older lads literally had to beat the wigger out of kids. wearing a shiny wu tang shirt back in like 04-05 was enough to get your ko'd in the town i grew up in

post malone is jewish, which probably had something to do with his success. He's got a good voice though, if he had made some other type of music it would probably be not bad

theres a ton of them now. shit half of rap is white now

>evolving

It’s called devolving desu

Excuse me, but Shaun King is a wigger and he's an iconic member of the black community

And why not?
>current year
>easiest time in history to openly declare that you are the opposite gender
When people can flip flop between being a man and a woman, why can't they be black one day and white the next? If I decide I'm Jewish tomorrow do I get a media empire handed to me?

top kek. the only reason i still browse /pol is for aussie posts. you guys are fucking hilarious

also now that i think of it i don't see any music besides rap being pushed these days. i hear this god damned shit when i'm at a fucking grocery store or the gas station. the shit is being played in commercials. i'm amazed that normal people don't see they're being force fed a certain type of music.

there's that one soyboy rapper everyone loves right now, he seems pretty white senpai

shaun king clearly has a bit of black in him. also i was talking about in the past. obviously people accept wiggers these days

this

Keep making stupid niggers/wiggers famous faggot

isn't it more subversive for whites to colonize the dumbest black trends and spoil them forever?

youtu.be/d_NS9Vd1sMA Before niggers

youtu.be/UceaB4D0jpo After niggers

I fucking hate walking through the grocery store or wherever and hearing rap. It's degenerate, and I don't want my kid listening to that trash.

he had a lot of blacks in him, that's for sure

yeah its funny looking back on it now but i didnt realize at the time that was a sincere act of tribalism. they literally forced social cohesion on our town and went out of their way eliminate the foreign culture. it was a good thing to see honestly but its a shame it didnt last because rap has taken over the world now

Proud white man here, I believe you dropped your balls in that woman's purse. Would you like to retrieve them yourself, or do you require assistance?

unfortunately your deluded. 18 year old here and can confirm wiggers are the only respected non-chad class of whites. if your not a white chad or a wigger its game-over for you. i've been browsing Sup Forums since i was 12 and to my horror this board has never been wrong and instead of enjoying my childhood i've witnessed the total degeneration of my people. if i posted the stories of patheticness i've witnesses it wouldn't be believed. you guys really have no idea how strong the anti white propaganda in state education really is. the state propaganda partnered with all the other contributing factors of moral decay have created some of the weakest and most vulnerable young men ever seen on earth. the level of cuckery i see on a day to day basis is so sad.

sorry to rant just don't get to drop red pills often without being ostracized

that's the kind of depressive loser mentality that repels people from white nationalism in the first place

you could just as easily champion such people as successful intruders dominating an overwhelmingly black arena. but you aren't tolerant of rap music in the first place, so you just stew in resentment.

impotent whining doesn't do anything. move the culture in the direction you want it to go. this means having tact and not going against the grain out of bitter, weak defiance (WN's preferred strategy, in spite of its proven ineffectiveness).

do you think Donald Trump is ashamed to be white? do you think he gives a shit if people hate him for being white? no, he just goes out there and wins and destroys people who talk shit. coincidentally, he's also shifted the culture toward what you people claim to want a million notches in your direction. keep doing what works. don't do what doesn't work.

keep in mind: the alt lite is attacking the double standard in a way that doesn't directly conflict with people's programming. WNs can keep doing what they're doing, but they need to do it from a position of proud, abundant exuberance and good humor (the Daily Stormer). not weak "they won't even let me be WHITE!" anakin skywalker bitching.

Don't apologize, chad is a choice

>you could just as easily champion such people as successful intruders dominating an overwhelmingly black arena. but you aren't tolerant of rap music in the first place, so you just stew in resentment.

why would i want to encourage more white men to become self hating dick riders?

Sam Hyde predicted the wipster uprising

you wouldn't lol hard if rap music got taken over by whites like rock and roll? what kind of white nationalist are you? I'm not encouraging that regardless, but pointing out that your mentality is unproductive and frankly unhealthy

you sound depressed and defeated. you have no vision or drive in you. it's repellent and drains the energy from anyone in your vicinity. stop being a pussy

3rd year outta AUS high school here. What a degenrate piece of filfth, the Australian schooling system is.

In my year 11 and 12 English classes we had to write about 'how whiteyz bad' using creative bullshit english terms like 'eurocentric' and doing 4 different Abbo subjects in 2 years. Quite literally almost failed year 12 english because I took the redpill and wrote a piece on white pride and our proud culture. When I furiously demanded to know why I had failed the piece after being an A student in english during year 8 - 10, they said they failed me because my piece didnt have enough white guilt in it (or something to those terms). Had to argue with the head of English and demanded to take it to catholic education before they gave me a C+

>he's got a good voice
>it's not just autotuned garbage

He went on some nigger talkshow, and the hosts started attacking him he is "stealing their culture" and telling him to say "nigger" and when he refuses they laugh of him.
It's pretty cringy to watch.
Then the host goes on to invite his girlfriend and tells her he will leave her and cheat on her.

no fuck rap. winning at rap would be like winning the special olympics. i wanna live in a world where even the concept of rap music is laughed at and spat on

Its never ok to be a wigger

>you wouldn't lol hard if rap music got taken over by whites like rock and roll?
The idea that whites took "took over" rock and roll is a Jewish meme. In fact the very phrase "rock and roll" was coined by a Jew.

Losing your own culture by assimilating into a foreign culture is not winning you overly positive cuck.

>defeated

more defeated than the guy who wants steal being a nigger from blacks? rabbi....

>post Malone
>wigger
He's just 2018s Elvis. Making music that will make the most money.

>wigger

The guy you posted is a jew. Jews aren't white.

Nice try faggot.